Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying for Everyone!

Back to Guilds

This is a roleplaying guild for anyone who likes to roleplay. All kinds of roleplays. 

Tags: roleplay, roleplaying, 1 on 1 rp, story, supernatural 

Reply 1 x 1 rps
Teaser and the Fire Cat(Lupine and Beloved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:59 pm
Lupine Duchess

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jack was in sure shock after Rachel told him about her violent dispute with her boyfriend. The only words he could muster up was: "Oh....oh my god, I-I-I'm so sorry..." He gently pulled his poor sister into his arms, trying to calm her down. His mind was in a slight state of shock with a combination of sure frustration with what his sister went through. He start think about barging into her apartment and beating the living hell out of her sorry excuse for a boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:01 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
Rachel hugged her big brother back, crying as she did. Caramel tilted her head a bit looking up at them with the sweetest icy blue eyes. She then mewed a bit trying to make the two smile as she tried to get a tissue for Rachel. Caramel then knocked the box of tissues onto the couch and mewed.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:56 pm
Lupine Duchess

Jack felt the box of tissues poke him in the ribs as it fell onto the couch. He then looked over at the cat, smiling softly. "What are you doing?" He said softly as if he was talking to an infant, softly scratched her head. He then picked up the tissue box and handed it to Rachel. "She must really know what's going on." He said jokingly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:49 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar
((I'm not much in an rp mood right now that's why I haven't replied.))

User Image
Caramel just purred as she was picked up and pawed at Jack's nose before Rachel blew her nose some. Rachel had always looked up to her big brother ever since they were little. "I just don't know where I'm going to go Jack.....I guess I could move back with mom and dad but.....I'd have to drop out of my classes for a while." She said not wanting to put anyone out. Caramel nuzzled Rachel's hand before she mewed. Rachel pet Caramel softly.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:02 pm
Lupine Duchess
It's cool...bare in mind, though, this time of year is pretty much busy for most people. I'm catching up with school work and all that jazz, plus I gotta class presentation to put together, so I prolley might not be able to reply right away in most cases.

Jack smiled softly as he scratched underneath the kittens chin. He then looked back to Rachel. "You don't necessarily have to drop out. I have a spare room." He replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:15 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar
((I know. Also my computer is broken until next Friday or Saturday, so I'm stuck using my mom's old surface until then and it sucks cause it won't let me download google chrome or firefox.))

User Image
"Are you sure? I don't want to out you out or anything." She said looking at him. Rachel never wanted to put anyone on the spot. Caramel purred loudly as her chin was scratched.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:35 pm
Lupine Duchess

Jack shrugged in response. "I'm cool with it. We just need to come up with a budget that best suits us is all. You can stay here until we're finished school. How's that?" He said, smiling. He didn't want his little sister to dropping out of college because of her abusive boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:37 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
Rachel smiled a bit before she said "Alright. Sounds great." as she dried her tears knowing her big brother would look out for her. She was willing to help with their budget, so she had no problem with coming up with a plan. Caramel snuggled up to Jack causing Rachel to smile more. "So what are you going to name her?" Rachel asked looking at him.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:00 pm
Lupine Duchess

Jack looked down at the feline, smiling softly as he began scratching her furry little tummy. "I don't know, yet. What do you think?" He asked, curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 5:29 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
"How about Caramel? She looks like a big mass of caramel with blue eyes." Rachel said smiling as Caramel started playing with Jack's hand as he scratched her belly. She began suckling on his finger making Rachel giggle. "I think she's hungry." Rachel said sweetly as Caramel suckled on her big brother's pinky finger.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 pm
Lupine Duchess

Jack nodded in agreement to his sister's suggestion. "Caramel sounds great." He said chuckled as he looked down at Caramel. "Are you hungry, Caramel?" He cooed to her. He then her on the couch next to Rachel as he made his way to the kitchen. He started rifling through the bottom cupboards for a container to use as a food dish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:22 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
Rachel giggled as Caramel snuggled up to her waiting for Jack to return. She was so tiny it was obvious she was the runt of her litter, but she was also very hungry.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:51 pm
Lupine Duchess

Jack soon returned with a small tupperware container and began filling it with food. He doesn't have a proper food dish for Caramel since he had just pulled the poor thing out of the streets.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:27 pm
Beloved Ice Cream Bar

User Image
Caramel heard the food being poured into the Tupperware makeshift dish. Rachel helped her down before she ran over to Jack before she started eating the food as he was pouring it. She had to have wet food and since Rachel was kind enough to bring some, that's what she was eating.

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,925 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Beloved Ice Cream Bar

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:08 pm
Lupine Duchess

As Jack finished pouring the portion-sized packet of wet cat food in the dish, he began petting her along the back as Caramel continued eating. He then got up and stretched after being hunched over to feed the cat. He then looked at his watch. "Oh s**t!" He said as panicked. "About half an hour 'til class!" He then started gathering his books and assignments scattered around the dining room table.  
1 x 1 rps

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff