Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
The Great New Leaf Item Exchange. Sell, trade, buy and beg. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:26 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
Rusti Fire
I need Explorer Shorts... I have all fruit. I'll post my catalog later... Its long.

I've seen them before, but I'll keep an eye out.
Oh, but you should add my 3DS code!
It's 3780 9127 5289.
you do the same 3754-6839-0978  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:17 am
Does anyone have a rainbow screen? I missed getting one.  

Spooky

Beloved Spook

50,350 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Haunter 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:45 am
Zephyrkitty
16-bit Jazzy
If you could let me catalog these that would be amazing! I will give you 5000 bells for the trouble, unless I have something better to trade you.

Blue wall shelf
Blue table
Conveyer-belt sushi
Frog hat
7 lamp

Also looking for lovely furniture now... already have wall clock, kitchen, vanity and wall.

I streetpassed someone with the conveyor-belt sushi. I'll order it tonight and I could just sell it to you at cost. I'd need your friend code, though.

Lovely furniture... I have the dresser, table, armoire, wall clock, and lamp in my catalog. I could order those for you too.

I'm looking for minimalist and fruit furniture. I have
Minimalist: bed, sofa, chair, table, wardrobe, dresser, clock
Fruit: apple TV, apple clock, pear wardrobe, pineapple bed, lemon table, tangerine chair, watermelon table

I'd also like to get a halo at some point.

I managed to find a conveyer-belt sushi, sorry! Hope you didn't order it. But I do have the lemon table, halo, minimalist bed, minimalist sofa and minimalist dresser. Care to trade for a lovely armoire and lamp?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:47 am
Also does ANYONE have extra varia suit pants because I really really want some. I've got an extra pipe, Pikmin plant thingy, Metroid and red Pikmin hat. You can have all of them please just give pants omgs

I'm also now looking for a capsule machine.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:34 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Zephyrkitty
16-bit Jazzy
If you could let me catalog these that would be amazing! I will give you 5000 bells for the trouble, unless I have something better to trade you.

Blue wall shelf
Blue table
Conveyer-belt sushi
Frog hat
7 lamp

Also looking for lovely furniture now... already have wall clock, kitchen, vanity and wall.

I streetpassed someone with the conveyor-belt sushi. I'll order it tonight and I could just sell it to you at cost. I'd need your friend code, though.

Lovely furniture... I have the dresser, table, armoire, wall clock, and lamp in my catalog. I could order those for you too.

Fruit: apple TV, apple clock, pear wardrobe, pineapple bed, lemon table, tangerine chair, watermelon table

I managed to find a conveyer-belt sushi, sorry! Hope you didn't order it. But I do have the lemon table, halo, minimalist bed, minimalist sofa and minimalist dresser. Care to trade for a lovely armoire and lamp?

I was listing the items I already had there. Sorry about the confusion. I'd be willing to trade those for the halo, though!

I also streetpassed someone with a lovely kitchen and lovely end table. Do you want either of those?

Friend code: 0447-5780-4758  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:08 pm
Unsolved Mystery
Does anyone have a rainbow screen? I missed getting one.
in my catalog. I can buy one if you like.  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Also does ANYONE have extra varia suit pants because I really really want some. I've got an extra pipe, Pikmin plant thingy, Metroid and red Pikmin hat. You can have all of them please just give pants omgs

Ugh, right? I thought I completed the set but no pants!!
I can order you a capsule machine tomorrow!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:25 pm
Rusti Fire
I_love_Inuyasha1
Rusti Fire
I need Explorer Shorts... I have all fruit. I'll post my catalog later... Its long.

I've seen them before, but I'll keep an eye out.
Oh, but you should add my 3DS code!
It's 3780 9127 5289.
you do the same 3754-6839-0978

Added you!  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:01 am
Zephyrkitty
16-bit Jazzy
Zephyrkitty
16-bit Jazzy

Blue wall shelf
Blue table
Conveyer-belt sushi
Frog hat
7 lamp

I was listing the items I already had there. Sorry about the confusion. I'd be willing to trade those for the halo, though!

I also streetpassed someone with a lovely kitchen and lovely end table. Do you want either of those?

Friend code: 0447-5780-4758

Oh, derp. Well then I could also trade you a pear dresser along with the halo?

And nah, I'm pretty sure I'm only missing the armoire and lamp out of the lovely set. Oh, and the dresser. I would give you some bells because it's probably not a fair trade otherwise.

FC: 0387-8786-5827  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:07 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Don't worry, ILI. If we can get 32098452 of one Nintendo item, then I'm sure we can get some Varia Suit pants... eventually.

Omg can you? And maybe the blue cabinet and table too? I'm not sure what you want that I might have. I'll give you lots of bells? xd  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:37 pm
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

Don't worry, ILI. If we can get 32098452 of one Nintendo item, then I'm sure we can get some Varia Suit pants... eventually.

Omg can you? And maybe the blue cabinet and table too? I'm not sure what you want that I might have. I'll give you lots of bells? xd

I can and did! If you need anything else from blue, let me know. I finished the set! biggrin
Also, T had extra pants and I just traded them for Varia boots.
THAT EVENTUALLY IS TODAY. I'll keep you posted if I get a dupe, though. WE'LL ALL BE SAMUS. emotion_kirakira
Edit: Bells work. Right now I'm collecting fruit furniture, stripe, anddddd looking for a lovely chair. I'm also sorta collecting minimalist. But I don't have room for any of this stuff ANYWAY!! emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 6:49 pm
anyone got any of the Modern set? i need everything cept the wall, wall clock, table and end table.  

Xilo The Odd

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:57 pm
Xilo The Odd
anyone got any of the Modern set? i need everything cept the wall, wall clock, table and end table.

I can get you a bed, dresser, sofa, and floor.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:42 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy

I can and did! If you need anything else from blue, let me know. I finished the set! biggrin
Also, T had extra pants and I just traded them for Varia boots.
THAT EVENTUALLY IS TODAY. I'll keep you posted if I get a dupe, though. WE'LL ALL BE SAMUS. emotion_kirakira
Edit: Bells work. Right now I'm collecting fruit furniture, stripe, anddddd looking for a lovely chair. I'm also sorta collecting minimalist. But I don't have room for any of this stuff ANYWAY!! emotion_8c

Ooh, do you have the blue dresser? I'm dumb and didn't realize that was in the game. I also forgot the lovely chair existed, let me know if you find one! I'll do the same.

Let me know if you need any of these:
-lemon table
-pear dresser
-tangerine chair
-citrus wall
-minimalist bed
-minimalist dresser
-minimalist sofa
-stripe bed
-stripe clock
-stripe closet
-stripe sofa
-stripe table  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:09 am
Xilo The Odd

I just got the TV.

Edit: Whoops, it was "modern wood", not just "modern". Whatever, it's yours anyway razz I can order you the modern lamp if you want.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff