Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Wi-Fi Connection
The Great New Leaf Item Exchange. Sell, trade, buy and beg. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:51 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
16-bit Jazzy
If you could let me catalog these that would be amazing! I will give you 5000 bells for the trouble, unless I have something better to trade you.

Blue wall shelf
Blue table
Conveyer-belt sushi
Frog hat
7 lamp

Also looking for lovely furniture now... already have wall clock, kitchen, vanity and wall.

I have the table and cabinet (it's not the same as wardrobe). I have the frog hat.
Uh, I don't know which lovely I have right now but I need wall clock and kitchen so we could do a catalog swap.
I won't be on for a while though, today. Birthday stuff.

Happy belated birthday!! Next time we're both online we'll do this catalog swap.

Edit: If you wanna order that table and cabinet for me, I'll give you 30,000 bells.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:52 am
[Kegan]
Got an extra ? block.

Trade for the rocky pool item? razz I forget what it's called but I know I've had it. I MAY have some of that exotic stuff too but need to check.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:22 am
16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
Got an extra ? block.

Trade for the rocky pool item? razz I forget what it's called but I know I've had it. I MAY have some of that exotic stuff too but need to check.
yessssss  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:38 pm
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]
Got an extra ? block.

yessssss

I only have the exotic screen, poop. I'll keep an eye out for that other stuff, though.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 9:39 am
I have an extra Link hat.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:13 pm
16-bit Jazzy
If you could let me catalog these that would be amazing! I will give you 5000 bells for the trouble, unless I have something better to trade you.

Blue wall shelf
Blue table
Conveyer-belt sushi
Frog hat
7 lamp

Also looking for lovely furniture now... already have wall clock, kitchen, vanity and wall.

I streetpassed someone with the conveyor-belt sushi. I'll order it tonight and I could just sell it to you at cost. I'd need your friend code, though.

Lovely furniture... I have the dresser, table, armoire, wall clock, and lamp in my catalog. I could order those for you too.

I'm looking for minimalist and fruit furniture. I have
Minimalist: bed, sofa, chair, table, wardrobe, dresser, clock
Fruit: apple TV, apple clock, pear wardrobe, pineapple bed, lemon table, tangerine chair, watermelon table

I'd also like to get a halo at some point.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:02 am
besides the table and end table and wall... im still hunting for modern furniture  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:24 am
Xilo The Odd
besides the table and end table and wall... im still hunting for modern furniture

Non-wood?
I have the modern wardrobe. I'd need your friend code, though.

Also, any chance I could catalog the modern table?  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:13 pm
Zephyrkitty
16-bit Jazzy

Blue wall shelf
Blue table
Conveyer-belt sushi
Frog hat
7 lamp

I streetpassed someone with the conveyor-belt sushi. I'll order it tonight and I could just sell it to you at cost. I'd need your friend code, though.

Lovely furniture... I have the dresser, table, armoire, wall clock, and lamp in my catalog. I could order those for you too.

Fruit: apple TV, apple clock, pear wardrobe, pineapple bed, lemon chair, tangerine table, watermelon table

Zeph, you have good taste in furniture ;D
My Nook's is already closed, but I can order you the citrus wall, floor, and tangerine chair if you order me a pineapple bed, lemon chair, and tangerine table.
I would also pay if you ordered me a lovely lamp, armoire, and dresser.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:36 am
I_love_Inuyasha1
Zephyrkitty
16-bit Jazzy

Blue wall shelf
Blue table
Conveyer-belt sushi
Frog hat
7 lamp

Fruit: apple TV, apple clock, pear wardrobe, pineapple bed, lemon chair, tangerine table, watermelon table

My Nook's is already closed, but I can order you the citrus wall, floor, and tangerine chair if you order me a pineapple bed, lemon chair, and tangerine table.

I got a couple of items mixed up when posting my list, sorry. I have the lemon table and tangerine chair.

The nooklings were actually selling the citrus floor today, but I still need the wallpaper. I'll order the bed for you once the store opens.

I'll order those for you, too.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:06 am
Zephyrkitty
I_love_Inuyasha1
Zephyrkitty
16-bit Jazzy

Blue wall shelf
Blue table
Conveyer-belt sushi
Frog hat
7 lamp

I got a couple of items mixed up when posting my list, sorry. I have the lemon table and tangerine chair.

The nooklings were actually selling the citrus floor today, but I still need the wallpaper. I'll order the bed for you once the store opens.

I'll order those for you, too.

Oh, no problem.
Thanks!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:11 am
Another metroid today. Oh boy.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:00 pm
I need Explorer Shorts... I have all fruit. I'll post my catalog later... Its long.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:10 pm
[Kegan]
Another metroid today. Oh boy.

Poor Keegz. :'D  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:01 pm
Rusti Fire
I need Explorer Shorts... I have all fruit. I'll post my catalog later... Its long.

I've seen them before, but I'll keep an eye out.
Oh, but you should add my 3DS code!
It's 3780 9127 5289.  
Wi-Fi Connection

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas