Welcome to Gaia! ::

City of NIght Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A roleplay guild for City of Night and related threads 

Tags: Fantasy, roleplay, horror, adventure, action 

Reply City of NIght Roleplay
The Streets-The Alley-The Hoarders Den-the AntiSecretPolice Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why are you here?
I want to hang out in the streets.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
I want to fraternize with ASP in the ally.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
I want to be ASP when I grow up.
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

vvh4t3v3r
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:32 am
Alright, I'll make this pretty later, but info:

STREETS

-A small section of the city that is the Detroit of this guild. Police enforcement, both people and secret, have said "to hell with it."
-It is under the control of the Anti Secret Police. Like Detroit, there may not be police, but gangs have taken over and enforce their own rules. There's one gang here. And it's ASP.

ASP Rules? See below.

ALLEY
-An alley between two large buildings. Looks like a normal shitty alley, but it will always have a few people hanging around in it.
-Has entry to Hoarder's Den

HOARDERS DEN
-ASP headquarters. Invitation only. None of your stupid super powers can get in.
-Has a stockpile of freaking everything. Weapons, narcotics, fuel, generators. If needed they can run their facilities from the inside for 6 months. They're rich in there, thanks to all the big bad outlaws who think they can make it in this territory.

ANTI SECRET POLICE

-Run by yours truly. Criminal organization that does not like the secret police and any restrictions it enforces because reasons.
-Character Shentay is in charge of it. If you want to eat at the grown ups table this year and join you have to be nice to her. Good luck. The more realistic your character is, the higher your chance is of getting in.

RULES so far:

FOR ASP MEMBERS
:
-No killing another ASP unless you're ordered to kill.
-When ordered to kill, you better kill.
-Follow all orders given to you by higher ranks.
-Don't piss where you sleep.
That means a number of things. Don't bring outsides to the Ally or Hoarder's Den. Don't act like being a little unethical means you can trash the place.
-Do not kill humans. Hunt and kill any known offenders, ASP, affiliated, or not.

FOR ASSOCIATES:
-Mind your business. You're just a supplier, dealer, or in some other way do favors. Do you job and be thankful the ASP doesn't ask more from you.
-Do not give outsides information reguarding ASP or its activities.

FOR PERIPHERALS:
-See above. Mind your business, do you job. Get protection from the very organization you're paying a tax to.

GUNNA-BE'S
:
-Step back.
-This isn't a free for all for bad guys.
-There is little chance of you climbing up the social ladder.
-Do not kill humans.
-See rules for outsides.

OUTSIDERS
:
Two choices.
1- Get out.
-No harrassing.
-No attacking.
-Do NOT kill humans. Get your own food.
2- Fill in the blanks and post them here in your first post. Do not alter any of these sentences.

My character's name is __(name)__. S/he is __(age)__ old. S/he is a __(species)__. They have come to this district to visit __(street/alley/den)___ and I plan for them to interact with __(names/ranks)__. My intention for coming here is __(explanation)__. I have read over the rules and understand that my character may violate the __(rank)__'s rule about __(which)__. __(Explanation)__

Mine would be
My character's name is Shentay. They are 110 years old. They are a vampire. They have come to this district to visit the alley, the den, and the streets and I plan for them to interact with everyone since she is in charge. My intention for coming here is to oversee the ASP and moderate this thread. I have read over the rules and understand that my character may violate the member's rule about following orders from higher ranks. I have a tendency to leave my phone off or on silence and when the guild leader calls me I might not his get message for a few days.

RP's can't be cut and dry with rules. For now this area is being established, though.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:16 am
A woman laid down on the pavement and looked up at the sky. She put her hands behind her head and moved over a few inches until she only saw a blanket of black sky above her. She could even see a few stars. In her tiny empire, where electricity and running water had been turned off in an effort to flush out the residents, the night was met with a true darkness. No where else in the elaborate structure of metal, asphalt, and cement could an entire neighborhood make it from dusk to dawn without a single light. The woman smiled. Every night she could relive her victories one by one as they made their appearance. Only the brightest in the sky could make it past the surrounding city’s overwhelming glow of artificial light, but no matter. She had plans to extend her territories. Eventually, one day, she will be able to see the rest of the stars.

After awhile she frowned and turned to the side. There was a large green dumpster, a few garbage cans, some bikes at the back, and a single door on the left side. There was nothing special about this alley, but it did seem to get a lot of traffic. The woman sat up and fished out a few items from camouflage print army-style jacket. A phone to check the time, and a packet of gum that she reluctantly opened and chewed. She moved and sat on the curb, her golden eyes checking each end of the street. They glowed like a cat’s, picking up what little light there was and reflecting it. Across from here was a small group of men who avoided eye contact, but kept as eye on her. They were stationed as look outs and back up, if needed. The woman, Shentay, was small and skeletal, but her eyes and face held a certain, chilling deadness to them.

User Image  

vvh4t3v3r
Vice Captain

Dusk ll

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:00 am
Alexi made his way across the concrete floors in the dark, his hands out to feel the walls to try to guide himself towards the side door that led into the alley, finally he pushed against it and into the dark night and blinking a few times to steady himself. The boy looked around making out shapes in the dark, the group of men quickly glanced at the human male easily making out his smooth pale thin legs and his dirty sandy blonde hair even his green eyes behind a pair of broken glasses.Though there looks did not linger, they feared there looks would be mistaken for hunger.

As he stepped into the cold nights air towards the shape laying in the middle of the street, his legs which already were covered in goosebumps trembled from the cold. Being a human he was already more susceptible to the cold, not too mention with what the cruel Shentay made him wear. Yellow short shorts with a long white t shirt.

" Miiistress, its coold. "He began to whine as he got closer to her. " Cant you turn the electricity back on?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:16 am
Shentay reached out a long arm when he came close and pulled him down to the curb to sit with her. She pulled him onto her lap and wrapped her arms around him, his back against her body as she placed her chin on his shoulder near his neck. A smiled revealed a set of fangs that pressed against his skin, but she didn't bite. This human was already weak. And apparently cold.

"You're the only one who is cold, why don't you put on a sweater?" She kissed his cheek and moved her arms so he was covered with her baggy jacket. "Or stockings. Yellow ones, I like yellow."  

vvh4t3v3r
Vice Captain

Dusk ll

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 am
He gave a short cry as he was pulled down to sit against her on her lap, his head went back and too the side as a noticeable shiver not from the cold ran through his body as her teeth pressed against his bruised neck the last of the bites were just small scabs now.

Alexi's cheeks flared up pink at the stockings comment. " How arent you all cold... "his forehead creasing up in confusing as he pressed his cheek against her kiss, " And you through away all my baggy clothes ma'am."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:18 am
She shrugged slightly. He was still new, and still young. To a being whose age was as someone who faintly remembered WWI, he was still just a child. But easily manipulated and more likely to be complacent. And this particular human seemed to be particularly cute.

"You know I don't feel pain," she explained. "Cold is another form of that." She tilted her head for a moment and thought about his statement. "Baggy clothes, yes. I suppose that includes your jackets, too, huh?" The vampire reached one of her hands down to rest on his leg. "We'll have to go shopping for new ones for you. Perhaps my friend will help us with that. I think you'll like her."  

vvh4t3v3r
Vice Captain

Dusk ll

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:21 am
He put a hand on hers that wason his leg and gave a slight frown. `I still dont understand that`

Alexi gave a soft frown at the mention of going shopping with her especially with one of her friends, it often ended with him being punished in some sort of fashion for not complying with there demands.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:55 pm
[Enter from Sayyid's Dirt Burrow Hideout]

Sayyid of Arabia
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Paul Bilson, Ghoul in Disguise

After exiting his tunnels, he had to travel the underground sewers to the streets. He knew where it was because it was one of his favorite places to eat. The police were scarcely on the job, and as long as he stayed out of ASP's way, he had no trouble. Despite his feeding earlier, his hunger was still around and he craved human flesh. He walked up to the ladder that lead to the surface and shifted his clothes to red shirt, black pants, and a yellow raincoat: the colors of a poison.

Pushing the heavy grate was no problem for the ancient ghoul. He made his glasses disappear as the rain hit them. It was annoying to keep them around. The glasses were just part of his facade anyway. He looked around before climbing out of the hole. Then, he replaced the lid and smacked his lips. "Where to begin?"

Sayyid did not discriminate against human flesh. Alive, dead, old, young, wealthy, poor. The best taste was fresh and living, so he hoped to find some homeless or better yet drug addicts on the streets to eat. Young flesh was tender, but drugs polluted the taste too much. Still, he was hungry and whatever human he found first was gonna be his. Well..as long as it wasn't ASP. He didn't need more enemies. His dagger was held inside his backpocket.

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

vvh4t3v3r
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:36 pm
Dusk ll

She frowned as well, a little concerned. He was always oblivious and naive. She couldn't tell if he just wasn't the brightest crayon on the block of if the 'medicine' she gave him had a longer lasting effect than she had anticipated. But he was adorable like this.

"Hm. Perhaps we should get you inside with a blanket" The vampire moved him off her and got up, then helped him to him feet. She looked up at the men across the street as she glared and took off her jacket. She draped it on her pet's shoulders. Shentay seemed to be tender and nice to him, but her eyes still stared at him like he was prey.

"Maybe if you're good I'll get you a space heater."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:41 am
Alexi held the coat around himself and smiled. " That might be nice but we will have to turn on the electricity for that." he held her arm slipping his through the crook of hers. "Arent you going to be cold ma'am?"He caught her giving him that look agian and he blushed and looked away. There was somthing about it that made goosebumps go up his body and shiver to his core.  

Dusk ll

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:09 pm
Sayyid of Arabia

Sayyid made a look around. The filth of the streets caused his nose to wrinkle. A ghoul was naturally adjusted to the underground dirt and grime, but human waste was another monster. Still, his hungry bell ached for sustenance. He was not reckless to jump and attack the first thing that crossed his path, knowing well the ASP were not someone he wanted to get in conflict with. He was just one little ghoul and had no friends to back him up.

The best alternative was to eat out of the garbage if it came to it. He yearned for the delicacies he was held, but sadly there was no love for ghouls even in a city filled with monsters. Sayyid saw a closed dumpster nearby so he walked to it. He stopped and shook his head. "Oh, I really rather not but I'm getting so hungry." Sighing, the ghoul morphed into a common pigeon and flew up to the roof top of a building to get a better look of the neighborhood. Something has to give!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 am
Shentay led him inside by guiding him through the dark. She placed her hands on his shoulders and walked to the back of the alley where the entrance was. The faint glow from the night sky would allow him to see a few concrete steps leading to a heavy metal door. The vampire opened it and moved him inside, then let go of the mortal momentarily to close and lock it behind her. As they stood in complete darkness, there was a sound of some shuffling and tapping. Shentay reached down and picked up an object by the door, then wrapped her arms around Alexi's shoulders again. One arm extended and held the object up to his face, and with a click a lantern turned on. She rested the side of her head against his and allowed him to take the light from her. Around them were a few annoyed vampires who squinted at the light, but they all stayed seated along the den's "lobby" area.

Shentay kissed his cheek and moved her arms to his waist to hold him from behind again. "We have electricity. I knew you'd probably need it for a heater and lights. Just ask me and I can provide you with whatever you want." She promised.  

vvh4t3v3r
Vice Captain

Dusk ll

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:57 am
Alexi held onto one of her hands tightly the whole time she led her through the dark. AT th other vampires he averted his gaze and kept on walking tilting his head to meet her kiss with his cheek and smiling at the attention.

" Space heaters and light would me nice. Also more books, I finished all the ones you gave me already. " Alexi grinned, " oh oh and more pizza with anchovi's im already out. " he loved h ow she detested the stuff and how she complained about his breath afterwards but kept him close despite it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:49 pm
Sayyid of Arabia

Sayyid hunted worms and bugs while in pigeon form. Then, he flew out of the neighborhood. His appetite was just sated, but he was bored and wanted some entertainment. He decided to go check one of the clubs in the city.

I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to, he thought, flapping his wings.

[Exit to Club Demonix]

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

Iris Lunaria

Tipsy Lunatic

10,200 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:54 am
User Image

Just another vampire...

The faintest sounds of familiarized taps, known to those of her own kind, echoed lightly from a few blocks away. Those gifted enough to hear such, and the rythm of such, would know who she was. She had been through a lot with the family that life had granted her. Once a mortal, torn from her very way of living, only to marry a vampire and to be turned on their wedding night. The very wedding that would always hold as the supremecy in thoughts within her mind. It was perfect, beautiful, perhaps a bit over done. Red and white roses decorated the walls, the walk way, and even gathered in bundles at the front and back of the room. Her dress, an older one given to her by her mother in law. Unlike most in-laws, Rei was a friend of Shentay's way before she had met her son, Marcel. The two ladies would always remain so. The place was crowded, friends, family, though all the family came from Marcel's side, and loyal subjects all attended. She was surrounded by people she knew, adored, and was lucky enough to marry the man of whom's hand she still held everyday.

A light smile crossed over her lovely pink painted lips as she titled her head to the side while turning her attention to the taller man to her right. Piercing violent eyes, given to her by her maker, stared up at her Husband while loose strands of lovely and long blond tendrils gave into the wind and fluttered lightly around her still delicate and oh so beautiful features. A long and black dress, black corset top, as she was always known for wearing, lingered along her lithe and muscular frame. Naturally, she hunted and had the body for such. At the beginning it bothered her but it was always better than eating rats, right?

"Are you certain they're down here?" She asked, inquiring with the softest of tones as her attention remained solely on her husband. There was so much that needed to be discussed between them. Mainly, and her secret past time, and though it wasn't a secret to her husband, shopping in the city. However, she was curious as to why he would lead her here and what, exactly, Shentay was doing all the way in the city. She loathed crowds of people and places she didn't know. The two continued to walk forth as she eagerly waited to hear her husband's voice. The slightest of accents he carried always drove her wild.

City of NIght Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff