Welcome to Gaia! ::

๐“›๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฌ ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Sonic, Sega, Awesome, Fight, Romance 

Reply โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)
Zombie Apocalypse (Horror RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want more RP horrors? :3
YES! make more! D:
81%
 81%  [ 13 ]
No thanks, this is good enough :)
18%
 18%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

Toji Okami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:04 pm
Toji looked at Merry, smiling softly."That's okay, freind, but sometimes it needs done, eh? Besides, though I'll be having your back, you'll still need to know how to defend yourself!" He shrugged." I'll admit, I'd rather relax and read manga, but I can't hope fore everything!! I know I have to fight, so I'm determined to be the best I can!!!" The young wolf cub grinned." Besides, I look awesome with this sword on my back!", he cracked.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:50 pm
Iblis heard MK and growled slightly. Iblis wasn't expecting MK to slide under her though and it tripped her. She fell on her stomach and her fists ignited as she quickly got up. She shot fire at MK and tried to tackle it. Iblis didn't notice Shadow enter the gym though. She was too focused on her fight. Iblis could feel her anger slowly rising though, and she tried to contain it.  

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:08 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow crossed his arms watching the fight continue, but couldn't help from hearing a new voice. He eyes quickly shifted over to the young wolf pup standing with another child along with Light how was constructing on the fight against his friend and Metal Knuckles. He couldn't blame him, but at least it wasn't Metal Sonic. The black hedgehog uncrossed his arm and walked over to the others, "...How are you feeling?" he asked Light, trying not to be a jerk to the young wolf who was trying to cheer up the young girl next to him.

((OOC: ))

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:41 pm
((I've started writing my first fanfic of Light and D.L... eh to say the truth, I believe I suck at writing lol ))

Light heard Shadow and this time he looked at him, his expression relaxed a little and tried to smile a bit. "Better then before but... I shouldn't push it too far this time, I kinda over did it last time..." he said then his smile turned to a frown as he returned his attention back over to Iblis. "I admit... I haven't been sleeping well, it's hard to when your in a place unfamiliar with... but last night I slept okay... maybe because my friend was there, I felt a little better knowing she forgave me since I tried to make her stay at G.U.N fortress but... now that's she's here... I can't help but worry a little more." he said truthfully, his eyes softened slightly.

Merry smiled at Toji slightly, she admitted too it looked cool on him. "I don't use a sword though..." she said shyly but didn't bother touching her pocket where she kept her pistol, she didn't like weapons really and felt horrible with one. When she heard Shadow and Light talking to each other, she couldn't help but look at the two and mostly Shadow with curiosity. They both looked like twins almost but color difference, she wondered if they were brothers.

MK tried dodging the fire but got slightly hit on his left arm, it kinda melted some of his pieces on his shoulder blade. "impressive... you have improved since last time, your still in progress but I can tell you have improved." he said as he slowed to a stop, he hardly ever said nice things to Iblis but he knew Eggman was watching. If he fired up Iblis anymore she might burn everything down, he had to be careful around her.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Toji Okami

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:09 pm
Toji grinned back at Merry."Don't worry, you don't have to. But whatever weapon you do choose, ya gotta be the best you can be at it!!! That's how it is!! But don't worry, I'm sure whatever it is, someone here can train you!" He looked at the fight, suddenly somber."I'll admit, Merry, this sword, and this bow, are a heavy weight to me. I know what they are capable of, and I've taken them to the limit in surviving." He looked back at Merry, smiling sadly."But you know what? I'm glad I have them, because if not I couldn't protect those I care about."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 6:21 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow stood slightly close yet still giving Light some space. He wanted to be close encase he had to tell him something important and didn't want anyone to know, specially Eggman. He listen to his reply, "Its exactly good to know where your limit is, so the next time you know when to stop. Something I keep forget." he said. He already had his face towards the fight hearing what the bot said to the she-wolf, "So they have fought before..." Shadow thought, but then his ears twitched to Lights voice speaking again, "I agree. Trying to sleep in a place you don't know is hard, specially now and in here. Eggman isn't someone you can put your trust into. He'll only help those in need if it benefit his own plains. He's someone you have to keep a watchful eye on." he said loud enough so the two young ones could hear him, but low enough so Eggman and his bots couldn't. Shadow felt someone staring at him from behind and looked towards the young panda girl.

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:28 pm
Merry listened to Toji's words but kept looking back at Shadow and Light. She wasn't expecting Shadow to look towards her though and it sorta startled her, she didn't mean to stare but she has never seen him before. Plus the way Shadow and Light looked similar made her curious. "u-um... h-hi." she said shyly and quietly but it was noticeable that she was very timid girl, she had been on edge though since her friend left her here.

Light nodded slightly to Shadow's words, there was no way he'd trust Eggman so easily. He could also slightly tell something was wrong but he couldn't read the doctors thoughts, there was so much things going through that old guys head that it was hard to tell for sure what he was planning. When Light heard Merry speak very shyly towards Shadow, he also turned his attention to Toji and the little girl. "oh... I forgot to mention... These two were found this morning, Toji and Merry..." he said with a small smile towards the children, he was still glad that these kids didn't get harmed while they were outside but Merry was the one who befriended a walking corps. That still bothered him that Iblis let him go but he knew she did it mostly for Merry.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:42 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow turned completely around so he was facing towards Merry. His ears turned towards what Light was explaining and bent down to her level, his facial expression seemed rather serious and his eyes seemed lifeless as he looked at her. "Hello Merry...and Toji." he said with a smile mainly towards Merry, but quickly frowned when his eyes sifted to the young wolf standing next to her, "I am Shadow." he said again more towards the young panda girl. Some reason Toji reminded Shadow of a certain blue hedgehog.

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

Zora the fox
Crew

Geared Explorer

8,375 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:21 pm
Iblis was surprised to hear a compliment from MK. When MK slowed down, Iblis watched him carefully encase it tried anything. "What? You gotta recharge your batteries or something?" Iblis said, wondering why MK stopped so soon. She suddenly realized that it was probably from her temper rising. "Fine, I see how it is... Let me know when you wanna continue this... We're not done yet...and you know it..." she growled at MK. Iblis noticed that Shadow had been watching as well, but didn't say anything. Iblis simply walked out of the gym. She felt ashamed of herself for letting the kids see her like that. She was ashamed that she let herself get like that in front of others. She couldn't bare to face anyone right now, not after her brief fight with MK. MK says that I've improved slightly, but I don't think so... I think I'm still the same pup I was when I trained here years ago... Always in pain...and...always suffering... Iblis thought to herself as she walked down the hall. Iblis followed the halls, remembering every hall and corridor from her past, until she came to a heavy door made of special fire-proof material. I can't believe it's still here... she thought as she entered the room. There were no windows and barely any light. The only window was on the door. The room was empty and made of the same fire-proof material as the door. Iblis shut the door with a slam and started throwing fire everywhere. She kept this up until she wasn't angry anymore. When she was finished, she jumped onto a ledge in the corner of the room and sat there in the darkness silently. She wasn't angry anymore, now she was just sad and slightly frustrated with herself. She wasn't sure how she could face everyone now after her fight with MK.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:41 am
Light heard Iblis talk to MK and watched as she left the gym, he could tell something was bothering her but he guessed she was mostly upset with MK. He looked over at the robot with slight annoyance, Iblis didn't need more stress right now or anyone else. Not with the world as it is now, everyone needed their strength to get through this. Light calm his nerves as he deep sigh, his expression softened but he still looked annoyed with MK. He looked away at his right wrist, it had turned into the color red for a moment but fated to it's normal color again. Light knew if he didn't control his emotions then his true form might be released, he had to be careful for everyones sake.

Merry didn't look away from Shadow's face even though he was a little scary to her, she remembered how she met Skull and how he did the same expression almost. It was hard to tell if he was friendly but that smile made her feel less nervous, she smiled a little at Shadow too and soon it turned into a cheerful smile. "Eggman let me stay with everyone, he says that we must learn to defend ourselves but Toji thinks so too..." she said then pouts a little. "I'm scared though... Papa gave something to defend myself but... I-I hate it and don't know how to use it.. w-well." she studdered slightly as she remembers using her pink pistol once against zombies, one time at her house before she met Skull and everyone else.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Toji Okami

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:03 pm
Toji tilted his head to Shadow, grinning.'Hmm.....he seems so grim.....And why is he looking at me like that? Eh, whatever..' he looks at MK."My turn!!!!!" Walking over to the area in front of the robot, the young wolf warrior bows, unsheathing his sword. When he raised his head, Toji's eyes had changed, becoming serious. He ran foward, his edges blurring as he let out a rapid combo."DEFEND THYSELF!!!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:38 pm
((wooot! early bird! xp ))

MK reacted quickly and used his arms to block, the sword collided with his left arm and his right leaving small dents in places and scratches. "Impressive... your strength and agility is good but, lets see if you can dodge!" he said then tried punching Toji multiple times in different places but mostly aiming for the gut or arms, MK was skilled in fighting but it has been awhile since hes spared with someone.

Merry looked towards Toji as he fought MK in a training match, she was truthfully afraid to spar with a robot or anything at all. Merry felt a little surprised though on how well Toji was at fighting, it kinda made her feel like the only weak one here though. Merry frowned a little and looked down at her feet, unsure if she should use the dummies as target practice with her gun. She put her right hand into her front coat pocket of her hoodie, pulling out her pink pistol gently and looking over towards the dummies with nervous glance. She hasn't practice though so she was unsure, the gun made her have nervousness whenever she touched her gun so it was hard for her to focus.

Light noticed Merry looked pretty sad but once she looked over to the dummies in the corner and pulled out that pink pistol, he seemed a bit surprised a little girl had a gun and at her age too but with this world as it is. It was understandable to see a little girl also trying to use weapons and Toji too but Toji seemed more experienced then Merry, he sighed deeply as he noticed how nervous Merry looked as she held that gun. Light felt the same way about guns but he tried not to show it.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:07 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow heard what Metal Knuckles said to Iblis, but didn't look over to them. He felt the rage from her, "hmm..." he hummed as his eyes finally shifted over to her as she lefted the gym. He wonder what could have made her, so much in that burning rage. But it was also not his business to know, "Light?" he called looking down at the ground, "Don't let her walk alone in this base. Remember Eggman can't be trusted. Since he was somewhat paying attention to that fight. And if the cure works he'll go after her, if he can get his hands on her power this planet well suffer more. But also give her space, don't need you dieing." he said looking up at him. Shadow then looked back at Merry and smiles a little at her pout, "The wolf and the Doctor, are right. As the world is now everyone needs to know how to survive." he said, but his ears fell slightly backwards, "Everybody is scared." he mumbled admitting he was and remembering his promise to Maria. Shadow spaced out as the same graphic image came before his hearing her say those words. He grabbed his chest, if it wasn't for his gloves he would have dug his finger tips causing him to bleed. His ears twitched again as Toji shouted something bring him back into what was going on around him. He turned his head as Toji's eyes changed to a more serious expression, this didn't really surprised him by much. Shadow turn his head again and back to Merry who had a pink pistol, but the way she was holding it showed what she said was true. She was indeed scared of using it. Shadow moved carefully behind her putting his hands of her's, "Don't be scared of the gun in your hands, yes its a deadly weapon, but a pen can also be just as deadly. Your not scared of a pen are you?" he stated. Shadow pressed a button on the gun which was the safety, "I put it on safety, so now it won't fire off an arounds. Try only holding the gun for now." he told her putting her hands in the correct position, "Are you left handed or right handed?" he asked wanting to make sure her hands where in the right place for her needs. Shadow then let go, standing on straight, and pulled out his automatic pistol from his quills. He held the gun in his left hand and place his right hand underneath keeping it from shaking. He then held it out in front of him, staring straight ahead at one of the dummies' targets aiming for the head. Shadow let out a silent exhale and pulled his trigger. If in slow motion the barrier would slide up pushing the bullet out and kicking the pistol up a bit as the barrier went back into place. He then lowered his weapon to the ground and smirked never leaving his eyes of his target. The bullet hit dead in the center of the target. Shadow then bent down back to Merry's level, "Did you see the kick when my gun fired?" he asked looking at her, then continued, "When a gun fires off it will always have a kick to it, but the other hand limits the kick and not causing it to have so much force when its fired. You understand? Or do you want me to show you what I mean?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:21 pm
Light heard Shadow and agreed he should go check up on her, he didn't trust Eggman since he might plan something to attack her while shes away from everyone. "I'll return... and don't worry, I'm much stronger then you think." he said as he tried to make Shadow know he wasn't weak, he didn't want him thinking he was weak. Light started to head out of the gym and down the hall, he wondered where Iblis could be until he heard something like fire going off in a room. He stood in front of the closed door but decided to wait outside for Iblis, he could see she was angry with something and needed to burn off steam.

Merry watched as Shadow used his gun skillfully, listening to his explaining as well but she was pretty stunned by his skills. She tried to do the same thing Shadow did but with her right hand, she was mostly right handed with what she did but she was still unsure if she was holding it right. "I-I'm right handed... is this right...?" she asked and aimed at the dummy, trying to make her hands steady but then looked at Shadow as he said to hold it a sort of way. "I don't know... can you show me..please?" she asked politely and lowered the gun slightly as she kept her eyes on Shadow, she looked confused on how to support it.

Eggman watched as Iblis left yes but he didn't plan on doing anything.. yet, he still needed the cure for this world but he knew that maybe there wasn't a way to save the people that already changed to walking corpses. He wasn't worried about that but he was worried about being infected by them, he could just kill those zombies off without worrying. If he had the cure. Eggman watched as Light also left, he had a feeling Shadow said something to him but he didn't hear what. He heard that Light would be back though.  

Sazie Chan
Captain

Hilarious Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100

MysticGemstone

Partying Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:23 pm
Shadow the Hedgehog
The Ultimate Life Form

Shadow's eyes shifted to Light, "What did he mean by 'I'm much stronger than you think' ? Now I'm curious." he thought watching Light leave, but then his eyes went to Eggman into somewhat a stare. He later looked away and nodded to Merry's question about the way she was hold the gun, "Just keep a good grip and keep your other hand underneath. Also keep your eyes on your target and don't freeze up." he said. He notice she was still shaking her hands and figured she still was scared of the gun. Shadow stood straight up once more, "Watch carefully. At the gun not the dummy I'm shooting at, alright?" he told her. He kept his pistol at his side turning towards his second target. Raising the gun with one hand leaving the other behind him, so she could see how the kick effect his handling. Shadow aimed carefully closing only his right eye as he took the shoot again, but as it went off his hand jecked by a lot then it did before. As for the bullet it hit the targets' chest missing the middle by an inch. "Do you see now?" he asked looking down at her. "Also how many bullets do you have in your magazine?" he asked setting on the floor switching his pistol safety on, but still aimed his gun at the floor. He also held the gun by the barrel pulling out his magazine from the hand grip, "Before you ask this is a magazine. It holds a limit rounds of bullets. My can hold at least twenty, but I'm down to six. You must be aware of how many you have at all times. Aim goes fast specially if your out there." he explained.

โ˜ชOther Role Playing Stories~ (Other Plot Stories)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games