Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omniverse 73

Back to Guilds

The official comic book rpg guild! 

Tags: role, play, super, hero, comic 

Reply Chatterbox: For topics outside RPG chat rooms.
In-Character, but Out-of-Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Season for RP
  Winter
  Spring
  Summer
  Fall
View Results

Hauraunah

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 4:02 am
Rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated.

Haur got a full time job.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:29 pm
Hauraunah

Congrats!!!  

Tempest25

Desirable Spotter

Hauraunah

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:45 pm
Thanks. Too bad these people make you contemplate suicide.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:40 pm
Lol it happens...sadly...  

Tempest25

Desirable Spotter

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:57 am
Hauraunah

*GLOMP* Long time no see.

To all, I haven't been on much either. Been busy and have cancer, go me. I go in for surgery 3 days before Thanksgiving. Besides all that rot I'm not too bad I guess.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:01 am
Sithy! I missed you sooooo much! crying

Hows the surgery going? Are you in a lot of pain?  

Hauraunah

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:58 am
Hauraunah
Sithy! I missed you sooooo much! crying

Hows the surgery going? Are you in a lot of pain?

The biopsy was not fun at all but no pain at the moment. I hope they caught it all early enough that I won't have to do any other treatments and all that, not sure yet. I'm avoiding medical sights that give all sorts of horror stories. I don't want to freak myself out any.
How have you been? Haven't seen you in ages.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:17 pm
How is everything going Sithy? Are you feeling better? Any progress?

I'm fine. I'm getting my work visa together to move to Japan. I'm expected there by March 2015

I got fired from my job which ironically cleared up my PTSD and depression. I never want to work in Travel Retail again. Any type of retail.

No thank you.  

Hauraunah

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:22 am
Hauraunah

I'm fine. I'm getting my work visa together to move to Japan. I'm expected there by March 2015

I got fired from my job which ironically cleared up my PTSD and depression. I never want to work in Travel Retail again. Any type of retail.

No thank you.

Holy s**t Japan!!!!! You gotta send me cool stuff lol. so envious. I always wanted to go to Japan.
Glad to hear that you getting fired actually worked in your favor though. It's nice when that happens.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:09 am
NuSith
Hauraunah

No thank you.

Holy s**t Japan!!!!! You gotta send me cool stuff lol. so envious. I always wanted to go to Japan.
Glad to hear that you getting fired actually worked in your favor though. It's nice when that happens.

Of course! Anything for Sithy! heart

To be quite honest, I do everything I can to make sure I can get the last laugh when it comes to that. I know months in advanced when I'm going to be fired. I can sense it. I'm a hard worker but if as my superior you don't give a damn then don't expect me to. Maybe when I'm 50 I'll be more docile and obedient, but I'm young, educated, and I don't have a family to feed so I refuse to take any bullshit unless I'm paid handsomely to do so.

Since I'll be in a foreigner country where you HAVE to bite your tongue and take the abuse then okay I will. But I refuse to be harassed, lied on, and slandered by the people I singlehandedly made $3,000+ for on a SLOW night. Nope. Especially in an industry I NEVER tried to develop a future in. I did way more at that job than I had to so when they let me know I was being fired they were prepared for me to get aggressive but I gave everyone a damn hug and shook their hand. I had been working on leaving the country a month before they fired me.

I went to the company owner and blew the whistle. I think they were upset that there was no going back for me. Nope, I'm leaving the country. I refused to stay with a bunch of old bitches who act like they're 12. Hell no.

If things don't work out with Japan I even have my paperwork lined up to get hired in Korea as well. As you can see Haur is not joking about GTFO of America at this point.  

Hauraunah

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 pm
Hauraunah
NuSith
Hauraunah

No thank you.

To be quite honest, I do everything I can to make sure I can get the last laugh when it comes to that. I know months in advanced when I'm going to be fired. I can sense it. I'm a hard worker but if as my superior you don't give a damn then don't expect me to. Maybe when I'm 50 I'll be more docile and obedient, but I'm young, educated, and I don't have a family to feed so I refuse to take any bullshit unless I'm paid handsomely to do so.

Since I'll be in a foreigner country where you HAVE to bite your tongue and take the abuse then okay I will. But I refuse to be harassed, lied on, and slandered by the people I singlehandedly made $3,000+ for on a SLOW night. Nope. Especially in an industry I NEVER tried to develop a future in. I did way more at that job than I had to so when they let me know I was being fired they were prepared for me to get aggressive but I gave everyone a damn hug and shook their hand. I had been working on leaving the country a month before they fired me.

I went to the company owner and blew the whistle. I think they were upset that there was no going back for me. Nope, I'm leaving the country. I refused to stay with a bunch of old bitches who act like they're 12. Hell no.

If things don't work out with Japan I even have my paperwork lined up to get hired in Korea as well. As you can see Haur is not joking about GTFO of America at this point.

You go girl! lol. Glad to know things are working out for you and take no s**t from no one.
I should take notes lol. I've been told I'm too damn nice for my own good and tend to get walked on. Then again I only take so much from certain people. a select few I take no s**t from and just tell them straight up they are being assbags.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:29 pm
NuSith
Hauraunah
NuSith
Hauraunah

No thank you.

You go girl! lol. Glad to know things are working out for you and take no s**t from no one.
I should take notes lol. I've been told I'm too damn nice for my own good and tend to get walked on. Then again I only take so much from certain people. a select few I take no s**t from and just tell them straight up they are being assbags.

It's funny because there was one manager there who I listened to everything he said because he wasn't a s**t starter. If it's about the job, I'll do it. But if it's about how you hate me and don't like me I DON'T GIVE ********. Pay me to give a ******** and then we'll talk. Plain and simple. Life is too short for me go insane at work especially since I'm debt over a degree that dictates I should be in a line of work I enjoy.

If my mangers lie on me and call me lazy then I'll stop giving 100% and prove them right. That way when they confront me about the changes I'll confront them about having to admit they lied in the first place.

I'm the most obedient docile person you will ever meet but if I feel like you're CONSTANTLY bullying me then I will attack like a junkyard dog. I will lock down and I will NOT let go until I am ready.  

Hauraunah

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:58 am
Hauraunah
NuSith
Hauraunah
NuSith
Hauraunah

No thank you.

It's funny because there was one manager there who I listened to everything he said because he wasn't a s**t starter. If it's about the job, I'll do it. But if it's about how you hate me and don't like me I DON'T GIVE ********. Pay me to give a ******** and then we'll talk. Plain and simple. Life is too short for me go insane at work especially since I'm debt over a degree that dictates I should be in a line of work I enjoy.

If my mangers lie on me and call me lazy then I'll stop giving 100% and prove them right. That way when they confront me about the changes I'll confront them about having to admit they lied in the first place.

I'm the most obedient docile person you will ever meet but if I feel like you're CONSTANTLY bullying me then I will attack like a junkyard dog. I will lock down and I will NOT let go until I am ready.

BOOYAAA!!!!!!
Good to know the kitten has claws lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:21 am
NuSith
Hauraunah
NuSith
Hauraunah
NuSith
Hauraunah

No thank you.

BOOYAAA!!!!!!
Good to know the kitten has claws lol.

Tehehehe 3nodding  

Hauraunah

Hygienic Anubutt

2,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200

Tempest25

Desirable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:25 pm
o.o  
Chatterbox: For topics outside RPG chat rooms.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 313 314 315 316 317 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games