Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omniverse 73

Back to Guilds

The official comic book rpg guild! 

Tags: role, play, super, hero, comic 

Reply Chatterbox: For topics outside RPG chat rooms.
In-Character, but Out-of-Character Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Season for RP
  Winter
  Spring
  Summer
  Fall
View Results

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:22 pm
Now trying to use two knives like pointy chopsticks Deadpool tries to remove the pencil from his head.
Damian makes his way to the weird man caughtiously and pokes at him with a sword.
"Hah.. That tickles." Tosses the knives asside and quickly grabs the sword from damian and begins to hack at his head with it.
Damian cringes and stepps back.
"Hah... The airconditoning is on." Deadapool yanks the pencil from his brain and tosses it aside. 'i can feel the breeze on my brain. It feels nice."

"What the hell are you?" Damian pulls out another sword to poke Deadpool.

"You really need to stop that kid. I just might hug you."

Damian withdraws."You do and I'll.."
"Cut you, yeah I know what your going to say, i read your comics." Deadpool whistles as his head heals.

Damian is left puzzled.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:28 pm
Talia walked up to the android version of her. "Do I really look like this?" Her tail raised up to her head and scratched at her scalp.  

Wanderer Ankh

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

Stray_Dog

Magical Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:30 pm
Toad appears and looks around. "Ayup, what's gonneur on i' 'eear? Is 'a' Deadpool? Od' on eur secon'." Toad hops away and returns wearing a Deadpool mask.
"Toadpooool!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm
Spidey rolls his eyes at Stray "Yeah I watch Firefly too, so sue me!" Glancing at the new incarnation of Deadpool he sweat drops "Eh Dark... are you sure that was a good idea? The original one was bad enough."

Dark: ...no comment. And Eric... what do you mean by that.. what would be mine?

Spidey pulls out his cell phone and hovers his finger over a certain name "Guys I swear if you don't start behaving I'm calling Tony Stark. You really don't want me to call him in here.. he has a nasty habit of playing AC DC when he shows up and totally takes the spot light."  

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Eric Coldfire
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:40 pm
Talia KAI shook his head "no, it is not." The plates on KAI's lower back began to link together forming a strain that began to match the tail "now, it is what you resemble."

I meant your character oc thing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:40 pm
Deadpool still in Batman's costume looks at Toadpool. Keeps a straight face. "Batman is not amused." Starts laughing. "But Deadpool thinks its funny." Reaches out and grabs Sith's slurpie. "ooh you got the metal straw.. Nifty. Thank you God." Starts to drink it.  

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm
Both Dinahs watch the crazy new people who've come in. "Well, this is strange, to say the least," they say in unison.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 pm
Talia gasped and flinched when she saw that she had a tail. She circled the android and studied what was her body. "And I was born like this?"  

Wanderer Ankh

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm
Batgirl walks into the chat room, stops beside the Dinahs and holds up her frying pan of doom. "Easy fix."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm
KAI's eyes began to glow as his CPU scanned for information "unknown, X-Gene detected, mutation is likely the cause of your appearance."  

Eric Coldfire
Captain

NuSith

Versatile Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:06 pm
Deadpool makes his way to the hot twins and asian girl. "Oooohhh. I want my eggs scrambled, not fertalized..." Grinns.

Damian walks over with a hatchet ready to cut Deadpool up.
d**k grabs him.

"We don't kill, remember."
"That freak took a sword to the face to dig out a pencil. I think he can handle this." Goes to get between Deadpool and cas. "Leave my sister alone."

"Awww.. You look so cute with your hatchet... Hey, your sister is hot, mind hooking me up kid?"

Growls and burries the hatchet in Deadpool's head.

"Wow.. That tickles." Still drinking the slurpie.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:06 pm
"X-gene? Mutation? I don't understand, what does it all mean?"  

Wanderer Ankh

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

Eric Coldfire
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm
KAI's cpu began to run through a series of responses to the girl's question while simulating her response, choosing the one that had the lowest probability that would spark aggressive behavior "you were born... different."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 pm
". . . different. And what about you? Your . . . shiny skin? Were you . . . born . . . different?"  

Wanderer Ankh

Heroic Shapeshifter

19,250 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Survivor 150

DarkReaper40k
Crew

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:21 pm
Cass's eyes narrow and she slams the frying pan over Deadpool's head, if it didn't cave in his skull... it should at least hopefully knock him out temporarily... or just make him more random like that time he got an arrow through the head and couldn't make sense of anything more so than usual.  
Chatterbox: For topics outside RPG chat rooms.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games