Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Ninja Guild

Back to Guilds

A fun, random guild filled with Pokemon, Anime, and Naruto lovers! 

Tags: Pokemon, Naruto, Anime, roleplay, Randomness 

Reply Roleplaying
The Day i ran away from home and met "the dark side." Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

red jade carnation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:30 am
((Sorry I haven't replied, choir had performances and AP testing is coming up.))

Simon strode down the corridors to the library, every now and then he seemed to jump a step. He needed to get it, how could he have forgotten it up until now, it was his past. Coming into the library, he was at a jog. He knew it was there; no one would've taken it. It was just the object's meaning to Simon was great. Passing bookcase after bookcase, he didn't know there were others present in the library. Simon just needed to get his memento of a past long gone.
Sola gave a sly smile, the idea of secret books inside this library was exciting. "Then let's see who can find them first."  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:40 pm
(It's alright, our choir just finished our last performance yesterday )

Darien smirked, a gleam appearing in his eyes from the challenge. "I already know who will..." he purred, his eyes flicking around as they spoke. He soon disappeared in a shadowy mist, reappearing at the top of a shelf. He rematerialized and held onto the book case as if he was a climber. he used a free hand to pull books, his sack from earlier safe on the ground. Darien carefully opened book one by one, skimming through them. He soon gave a laugh of triumph, "Unlabeled potion!" he called down to her a studied the bottle of red liquid. He hopped down and let out a small hiss of pain as he landed, the man bringing the potion to the sack, he could test it later, just holding it made his fingers tingle... His eyes soon flicked around once again, "I bet there are more!" he purred with a wide smirk.

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Poltergeist Pulverizer 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:53 pm
Juliette walked down to the library, sighing to herself."Goodness that lot is a handful. But I'll get them to like me, and then I'll make them lart of the family. That cute lil boy will hopefully marry Katherine and she'll finally be happy. I've never been a good mother to her." She walked row by row of books till she stopped in the center of the room."Maybe if they don't like me, I'll just try harder." She grabbed a book off the shelf and opened it up. Inside was a smaller, thinner book. It has small flowers on the cover and a lock on the side. Juliette opened the lock and the book.
XX month, XX day,
Katherine bought home some friends. They killed me twice but didn't know that Jonathan had given me and himself the potion. There are bottles laying around the library, I'll go get them so the children don't find them. It could he hazardous to their minds. I know this now because of Lilianne. I won't make the same mistake again.
--Juliette

Juliette closed the book and locked it again, putting away the secret book."I'll go make some dinner for the children." She said, walking away fast, to the kitchen.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:09 am

red jade carnation

yoohoofairy

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:17 am
Darien climbed up shelf by shelf searching the books, by the time he had gotten tired...he already found six of those red mysterious bottles, and it was making him a bit nervous. He scowled softly as he put the sixth one in the bag. A fuzziness slowly reformed at the base of his skull, " leave them...These bottles do not need to join you...they are of no use to us..." The demon hissed within Darien's mind. There was a sort of urgency in Dark's voice...he already figured out what they were. Darien let out a growl as he listened to dark, irritation in his eyes. "I didn't ask you." he barked at what seemed to be himself. He soon let out a huff and took out five of the bottles though, "I am keeping one to send to a buddy of mine to test." he frowned, not acknowledging that he had actually listened to the demon. He placed the extras back on the table and shook his head. Darien's gaze soon flicked up, the faint sound of the helicopter reaching him...he had good hearing so he imagined they had on okay amount of time before they had to go. He soon glance to Sola, "I am going to find Katherine...we mustn't leave her behind." he nodded simply, his irritation fading. He soon left the library and jogged to Katherine's room, the young man gazing in. "Katherine?" he called and took a step in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:43 pm
Katherine looked up at Darien and stopped dancing."Oh Darien, I didn't hear you coming." She blushed and sat down."I got all the jewelry and money I could get."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:48 pm
Darien smiled ever so slightly at the sight of Katherine's dancing, an amused expression appearing in his eyes. He studied her a moment before stepping further in the room, "good," he sighed contently, Dark trying to scratch at his mind. He simply shook the demon away...he already knew it would be unfair to try to have a relationship with Katherine...he would probably just hurt her like her family had already done. "you did well." he said warmly and leaned against her dresser, gazing down at where she sat. "The helicopter should be here soon so gather anything else you think you may need." he nodded, his gaze flicking to the window...what kind of life was he going to have if he was afraid to love...? It was only a matter of time before Dark takes complete control of his body...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:33 pm
Katherine looked at Darien."Darien, don't look so sad, I'll stay with you." She got up and hugged her friend, kissing his cheek. "I'm going to stay forever. No matter what."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:41 pm
Darien gazed over at Katherine, his eyes saddening a bit more. His eyes slowly slipped closed as she kissed his cheek, an ache appeared at his chest. He wrapped his arms around his princess and gently laid his head upon her shoulder, a content yet heavy sigh escaping him. "Katherine..." he whispered out in longing, his voice quite sad. Darien wanted her to stay...he wanted so much, these selfish feelings hurt him so much... "I'm going to hurt you." he whispered out, pain in his voice as he held her tighter in his arms. This strange girl...she did so many crazy things that worried him...she drove Sola crazy, and had problems of her own...but Darien wanted to keep her tucked safely at his side...even if he knew he would someday be the one to hurt her. His eyes squeezed tightly and he hid his face in Katherine's shoulder...he knew he mustn't be selfish...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:43 pm
Katherine pet Darien's hair gently and hummed a lullabye she learned from her mother when she was a child."I don't care. If I'm hurt by you, then I will do everything in my power to save you from the evil inside you. Because I know YOU would never hurt me. You told me so." A tear ran down her cheek as she began to cry.  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:45 pm
Darien held on tighter to her, the young man relaxing as she hummed the gentle lullaby...was it really okay for him to have this with Katherine? "no." a dark voice rang simply in his mind, "you mustn't connect yourself with such trivial things such as a relationship..." Dark hissed, the demon fading his mind. "you are monster!" he snarled angrily before taking over Darien's body. Dark gave a smile on Darien's face, the demon gently bringing his hand up to Katherine's face. He looked exactly like Darien... Dark gently caressed her cheek, "Kitty..." he whispered warmly before leaning towards her...the man kissing her upon the lips.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:47 pm
Katherine closed her eyes when kissed and blushed."Darien..." She opened her eyes and looked into his. Somethings not right... She thought."You're the demon, aren't you?" She continued to look in his eyes."Because Darien's eyes don't hold this much greed when he looks at me."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

yoohoofairy
Captain

Hilarious Friend

7,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:08 pm
Dark snickered as Katherine figured him out, an evil and wide smirk appearing on his face. "You are a lot smarter than I originally thought." He purred and squeezed her closer to him, his hold rough. "Though apparently not smart enough to stop flirting with Darien...he wont love you...or Sola." He said with a narrowed gaze. The demon held her tight before giving her another kiss on the lips...quite more sexy than the gentle one a second ago. "Darien has most certainly slept around...he doesn't need you to fulfill anything." He smirked before pushing her down on the bed. "Perhaps I should teach you a lesson?" He purred and nibbled at her neck, " Darien cant protect you..." the demon whispered in her ear with a smirk, soon grabbing for her shirt. "no...!" Darien hissed out, taking Dark by surprise. Darien rolled off of Katherine and gripped at his chest, the young man coughing up black blood before it seeped from his mouth. "Katherine..." he hissed, his voice sad...he thought this was his fault.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:28 pm
Katherine ignored Dark. As Darien said, he's lying to me. He will hurt me. Katherine looked at Darien."I know you won't hurt me Darien, it's him who would hurt me. I'm going to help you okay? I will save you." She held his hand."Let him do what he wants to me, I can take it, trust me."  

Eggplant-mule

Excited Cranberry

27,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers