Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:58 am
((I can ask a friend of mine, push comes to shove-I could be the evil guy but I don't really want to take on a big role since I'm gone so much. It's not fair to you guys))

Sally poured water for the woman she belived was Adrinna and smiled, completly fooled. "I'm glad you like the soup!" She smiled. "Honestly I thought I added a tint too much rossemary, but that's only because I didn't really taste it. Dad says it's absolutey AWFUL to take a taste of something and dip your spoon back in, but at the same time...I do the dishes." She shrugged and took a bite of her own sandwitch. At the comment about the soup being mushy Sally simply stuck her tounge out at 'Bre'. She did however, stop who she belived to be Adrinna. "If she dosen't want to eat it it's her loss" She pouted. In truth, she'd stopped being hurt by Bre's insintince on making fun of her food a while ago  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:16 am
(Who do you think of? Well I'd like to wait before any one takes a second role)

Bre smiled sweetly at the girl. "I guess you're right, Little Miss." She said as she accepted the glass of water from Sally. She took a sip before sighing appreciatively. "Ah that was what i needed. You are such a great help." She said giving the small girl next to her a smile.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:15 pm
((spartan309... He's a good friend of mine, and a decent roleplayer, from what I've seen. He could probably take on the other prince role. The only issue is whether or not he'll be on enough to play the role...))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:42 pm
(Go ahead, he's a great rper.)  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:16 am
Adrinna sighed like Bre would do to her, looking towards the soup. "Alright, alright...I'll try it, but that's all." She says, as if annoyed. She picked up the bowl careful to do it as Bre would, as Bre had the habit of picking up her bowls with one hand. She sipped it and resisted to purr at the flavor. The mushrooms are so good! So refined! Oh, little miss, you're cooking is to die for!! She closed her eyes so neither of them saw the glint of pure happiness within. "Pft. Wasn't that good..." She says painfully to her, doing her best not to hint that it was a lie, sipping her drink now.

(Sorry, I did post before but it seems what I thought I posted isn't here which is a glitch I deal with Gaia at times...very annoying too *sigh*)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:31 am
(It's okay I'm going to wait to see if Sally's Rper will respond first. Before I post)  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:35 pm
(Alright )  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am
Alrght we have the other prince smile  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 am
shabatha
Alrght we have the other prince smile

((I knew Spartan would come through. He's pretty good for that.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:06 pm
(Let's see how far I can take it now)

"Late late late late!!!" Nicholas said to himself as he rushed to the castle so he could start his search with the other prince. He had his rapier sheathed and on his side, and his guitar comfortably on his back. "I need to learn not to sleep in when two princesses are in danger!" He said to himself once more as he rode through the castle gates.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:52 am
((Sorry-hecktic past few weeks! I'm back SORRY!!!))

Sally pouted slightly, she was so sure that the soup woukld get her to slip. She'd spent all morning picking those mushrooms. But, ah well. "So sorry my cooking isn't up to your persikity taste" She sniffed. "At least Miss Princess Adrinna likes it" She beemed at the wrong girl, then seemed to remeber something, "Oh! Ialmost forgot. I'm taking you guys to the library tomarrow. I mean...I'm gonna ward it tonight. But You guys can stay in there as long as you want. Lucky ducks. I love reading, I just don't have the time for it." She turned to 'Adrinna.' "But you like reading too don't you? What's your favorite book?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:31 pm
((Um um um imma post but i need to know what Adrinna would say to that...))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:07 pm
Bre smiled at the girl. "Oh I was reading the best book for the seventh time just before we were captured. It was of a beautiful tale of a beautiful brunette who adventured far away to save her father and finds love with a romantic and frightening beast. I 've read it seven times at least and it still thrills me." She replied and seemed extremely pleased with joy for the story like Adrinna would do. Her sister had even read it a couple of times to her when she was feeling sick so she knew the story from heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:46 pm
Adrinna secretly drank more of the soup as Little Miss listened to Bre. Oh, the taste of mushrooms~ She thought to herself, licking her lips. She was careful not to get caught, and when finished she put her napkin in the bowl to hide the fact she finished most of it. She wanted all of it, but Bre never was one to finish her whole meal during their time there. at home, Bre ate plentiful helpings yet outside of home, she didn't eat as much.

Adrinna watched as Bre told Sally of her favorite tale, giving her a smile. She wasn't sure if she suppose to pretend she didn't know the tale to play more into the effect or she was suppose to know it by heart....but, she figured it would be best to tease instead like Bre would do. "Oh, that book is almost done. The cover is really tattered..."

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:01 pm
Bre feigned sadness mostly but there was a touch of actual sadness in her eyes." I know, I mean to fix it sometime but it just hasn't been enough time for me to even try... I wish i had fixed it when i had the chance." Adrinna should have been able to tell that she was actually meaning the Bre herself would have fixed it if she could have had the time. She really did like the book. She even feigned sickness every once in awhile to have her sister read it to her.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff