Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:49 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi ran over to the box of weapons, picking up a prototype of a sniper rifle and a pistol sword. Kasumi walked back over to Ran'Ku handing him the pistol sword.
" We need to start helping Ra'Sha out there and Marshal down in the tunnels. This is a prototype sword and gun into one. You have 6 shots until you have to re lode. Go help the Marshal, I'll help Ra'Sha from up here. And dont break the sword, its the only one we have. "

Kasumi said and walked back over, laying down in a good position and loaded the gun, already shooting at the Soldats around Ra'Sha.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:37 pm
Ran'Ku took the sword-pistol and turned it over in his hand, looking at it strangely, "Uh...huh...", he muttered, shrugging before tucking the weapon in the crimson sash around his waist. Ran'Ku looked over to where his smoky white crystal sword lay, holding his right hand out with a smirk, "Blitzkrieg!", he called out, the sword beginning to rattle along the ground before it launched itself end over end to Ran'Ku's outstretched hand as though the sword were answering his call. The crystal blade started to pulse before cracks formed along it's length, the blade reshaping much like his magma katana but into a slender wavy serpentine bladed longsword, crackling electric sparks leaping between the crossguard and along the blade as the smoky white pattern within the crystal blade darkened and swirled like storm clouds. Marshal Stadt stood just outside the city gates as the Templars gathered up the Regulars, his pistol held tightly in his left hand as he looked over to notice Ran'Ku walking over to one of the metal barricades, "Hey! What do you think you're doing?!", the Marshal shouted, narrowing his eyes as Ran'Ku looked back at him with a sly grin. With two swift slashes that the Marshal's eyes couldn't follow in the shape of an X across the metal barricade, the plate of heavy steel collapsed into four pieces on the ground with a loud crash, the Marshal staring wide eyed with his mouth agape, "Me? I'm going to kick the Kehjani's collective asses! Heh... AGAIN!", the dark born called back with a wild laughter as he dashed into the tunnel along the canyon wall, thundering gunfire ringing through the cave before bloodcurdling screams echoed out followed by an eerie silence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ra'Sha stood firm as the Kehjani aimed their weapons at him, flaring his wings as he gripped his sword tightly in his right hand. Gunfire sounded out as glowing projectiles were fired from the Kehjani's carbines, the Highlord beating his wings to glide along the sands while twisting out of the way of oncoming gunfire, "I tried to warn you!", Ra'Sha called out as he sped across the sands, holding his sword across his chest and swinging in an outward arch as he came within range of the Soldats, his blade slicing through the Kehjani's carbine with ease as a crescent of luminous light energy shot from his sword to cut through the ranks of Soldats. As Ra'Sha settled into a strong defensive stance after his strike, a Soldat bearing a glowing phaseblade charged at the Highlord with intent to strike before a loud thunderous bang echoed over the battlefield as the charging Soldat was taken down by Kasumi's rifle. Several other Soldats looked around for the source of the gunfire before they too caught heavy shots into their chests, the Highlord looking over his shoulder to the top of the plateau, his angelic eyes catching sight of Kasumi as he looked back to the Soldats with a wide grin, "Now you've done it, you went and pissed off my wife.", he said menacingly, the Soldats scrambling to spread out their battalions as the Highlord stalked closer while clenching his golden clad hand to crack his knuckles.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:13 am
Kasumi

Kasumi shot at the soldats running back out to there battalions, watching them drop to the ground. Once they were dead, Kasumi couldn't help but move the scope to look at Ra'Sha's a**, blushing as she did so. Kasumi moved her scopes back to the horizon, looking for any soldats to shot at.
" We may just win this. though I cant say anything for Selene. I just hope she is rescued."
Kasumi said, picking off soldats here and there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:43 pm
A section of cliff face on the south eastern side of the plateau and about halfway up began to rumble, crackling electric sparks tracing around a circle large enough for a small battalion of men to pass through gave way to the section of cliff crumbling away as though cut into multiple pieces, the perfectly sliced chunks of rock tumbling down the side of the cliff as Ran'Ku stepped out of the shadowy tunnel with a Kehjani Soldat held by the neck in his left hand's grip, "Heh heh... And you guys said that I would never pass.", the dark born said with a wide grin to the Soldat gasping for air before he simply tossed the man out of the tunnel to fall as though he were a mere piece of trash. The Soldat screamed as he fell, Ran'Ku bellowing out a manic laughter as his good eye caught sight of the battle taking place on the ground, "Oh ho, now what is going on out there, I dare wonder? Sweetheart said to help some Marshal, but that looks so much more fun. Hold up...is that?", he mused, stabbing his serpentine bladed longsword into the rocky wall and leaning out of the hole in the cliff to get a better look. Ran'Ku's crazed grin melted away as he saw Ra'Sha dodging the Kehjani's gunfire, the Highlord forced into a defensive style as the glowing projectiles from the Kehjani carbines stormed him from all angles, "WHAT?! This...is an OUTRAGE! NO ONE TRIES TO KILL MY BROTHER...BUT ME!!!", the dark born roared, the crack of darkness on his chest pulsing and beginning to slowly spread as black fog roils off Ran'Ku's body, the dark born disappearing into a shadow walk as another rumble shook the plateau atrium. Marshal Stadt assembled the Regulars as they rushed out with the Templars, "Anyone without a ranged weapon, grab one now or be prepared to scavenge from the battlefield! That rumbling came from that barricade, and by the sound of it they're close. Get some men on the flanks of those barricades and hold strong!", Luka called out, gesturing to the metal barricade wall across the atrium from where Ran'Ku disappeared into as the Regulars and Templars took up their positions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ra'Sha held out his golden clad left arm, the celestial metals of the armguard deflecting some of the oncoming fire as he kept moving while using his wings for speed. As the Highlord dodged a burst of fire from his left, another burst from the right found his side as the crystalline projectiles sank into his diamond-like skin, the Kehjani EnNull rounds pulsing dark blue as Ra'Sha felt some of his power drain away, the diamond-like hide around the wounds beginning to crack as he roared in fury. Ra'Sha grabbed the crystal spikes in his right side with his left hand and crushed them in his grip, immediately dropping into a defensive stance as the Soldat battalions slowly moved closer with their carbines aimed directly at him, "Damnit! There are too many to watch!", he growled to himself, holding his blade tightly in his right hand. As if on cue, a cloud of black smoke burst forth between Ra'Sha and the Soldats bearing down on him, Ran'Ku stepping out of the shadow-walk with a very disgruntled expression on his face, "Just what in the HELL do you think you pitiful Kehjani idiots think you're doing?!! How DARE you shoot at my brother!!", Ran'Ku roared in fury, his pale chest slowly becoming engulfed in darkness, his white robe coat beginning to billow as black fog swirled at his feet. Ra'Sha stared in shock at his brother, never having heard of Ran'Ku defending him in any way, "Um, Ran'Ku? Are you...", he said, reaching out with his left hand to try and set it upon his brother's shoulder. Ran'Ku spun around before Ra'Sha could touch him, drawing the gun-sword Kasumi gave to him almost instantly and pointed it at Ra'Sha's chest, pulling the trigger as a loud bang erupted from the gun, "SHUT UP, RAN'KE! Can you not see I'm busy here?!!", the dark born yelled, the bullet from the gun-sword slamming into Ra'Sha's chest and deflecting harmlessly off his diamond-like armor skin but not before staggering him back by the sheer force behind the shot. Ran'Ku huffed angrily as he turned back to the Soldats, "NOW THEN! You bastards can't just march out here and attack my brother, THAT'S MY JOB!! I have tried time and again to kill him long before it was cool, SO BACK OFF!!", the dark born shouted, several of the Soldats looking at him in absolute terror, their fluorescent blue gaze beginning to flicker as Ran'Ku verbally assaults them. As Ra'Sha turned back from his stumble, he noticed how some Soldats' resolve wavered as his maniac brother yelled at them, some even taking several steps back, "S-sir..? We...can't... It's HIM..!!", one of the panicking Soldats mumbled, the Soldat in command turning to glare at his subordinates with fury in his glowing eyes. Ra'Sha walked over to Ran'Ku, placing his hand on his brother's shoulder, "Ran'Ku.", he said, the dark born turning to glare at him with rage contorting his expression, "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?! I just told you...!!!, Ran'Ku roared back, Ra'Sha cutting him off before he can think to take another shot. "Ran'Ku, look. Those men remember you, even through whatever is controlling them. They still fear you from the bandit war, try using that. We need all the help we can get, even if it's from you.", Ra'Sha said with strong resolve, Ran'Ku thinking about it for a moment before his wicked grin returned to his face, "Ohhhh really? This ought to be great fun, in that case. But make no mistake, Ran'Ke, if ANYONE is going to end you then it had better well be me, you got that? I will help you out just this once though seeing as how these Kehjani losers have agitated my last nerve, no one slays my brother...no one except ME!", the dark born said with a sinister laughter, the dark energy engulfing more and more of his pale body as he turned his glare back on the Kehjani, the Soldat in command desperately trying to snap the terrified soldiers under his command out of their fear as black smoke rolled vigorously off of Ran'Ku.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:58 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi spotted Ran'ku and glared.
" I told him to help the marshal!"
Kasumi growled out under her breath. Kasumi sat up and placed the gun back, pulling out her sword.
" Never trust someone who is tainted by darkness and who like's to try and kill your husband."
Kasumi mumbled and dashed out to them, her white turning into fire at the ends as she moves at lighting speed. Kasumi ran up behind the Soldat in command, her sword stabbing him in the stomach.  
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff