Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 pm
Firin'Rai arrives outside the Temple of Night in the Middle Ring, a circular building with six stone obelisks tipped in glowing crystal surrounding it's perimeter. He looks at Senja and Talla, "Let's hurry.", Firin said as he pushed open the ornately carved wooden door. The room was enormous, three rings of benches circled the walls around a platform in the center that served as Riza's sermon platform. The High Priestess was sitting on the edge of the platform reading her scriptures when the door caught her attention. "What a surprise, Lieutenant. Is there something I can help you with?", Riza'Da-Shar asked in a resonant tone. Firin'Rai stepped past the benches to stand before the platform. "There's no time to explain in full, Ma'am. But this girl is dying, she needs an energy source known as Ezo, which none of us have even heard of. Is there anything you can do?", Firin said with concern. Riza stood on the platform, looking down at the three Templars and Selene. "A Starborn? This is quite the surprise.", Riza said excitedly. Firin looked confused, "You know of the Starborn girl?", he asked. Riza shook her head, "Not of the girl, but I know of the Starborn. It's been a long time since a Starborn has come to us. Long before the Onyx Obelisk cast our land into darkness. But that is a story for another day. I can halt her energy degradation, but to cure her we'll need the Ezo that she requires. Come place her on this platform.", Riza said, gesturing to the platform. Firin'Rai lifted Selene from the stretcher and carried her up the stairs onto the platform, now noticing that the platform is in itself a magical circle. An ornately carved crescent moon sits in the center, three rings surrounding it with incantations written in ancient Bel'tha'gian within the rings. Firin sat Selene gently in the center of the platform and backed down. Riza held her hands out over Selene, chanting the incantations written on the circle. As the last words chimed from her lips, the rings began to glow, followed by the moon symbol. A pillar of blue-black energy speckled with glowing gold starlight rose out of the circle, lifting Selene and Riza into the air. Firin and the two Templars watched in amazement as the energy filled the room with tranquility. The celestial energy slowed Selene's energy degrade to a halt, her body remaining in a state of suspended animation. "I can hold this energy for as long as it takes, Firin'Rai. She will stay alive, but in a comatose state until you can dig up something on Ezo. Now go, see Noxx'Zus. He may have a solution.", Riza'Da-Shar said. Firin'Rai and the templars made for the exit with haste, Firin turning back before exiting, "Thank you, Priestess.", he said before leaving. As Selene lay dormant within the pillar of celestial energy, a melodic chime formed a beautiful voice within her mind. "Fear not, Starborn. I will not allow a child of the Stars to perish under my grace. Rest, Starborn, my children will aid you.", the melodic voice of Shar echoed in her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:44 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Selene eyes opened.
' so im back at this place, am i dead again? '
Selene thought, looking round the world she is in now.
' maybe ill stay dead this time? and i can look for Garrus, and not have to worry about saving the galaxy any more.'
Selene thought out, felling lonely.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:11 am
Firin'Rai headed toward the palace, after giving Senja'Na and Talla'Yu orders to stay by the Temple. On his way through the reconstruction of the Main Hall, Vas'Kaa exited the door to the psionic elevator behind the thrones. Firin'Rai saluted his captain as he approached, "Sir! I was on my way to speak with the steward about...", Firin began. Vas'Kaa reached into a belt pouch and pulled out a pulsating blue crystal shard, "I know, Lieutenant. Noxx'Zus has already overheard Riza's words. This shard comes from deep under the Onyx Obelisk, near the Ss'Kul'Kyn Queen's lair. Evidently, when the obelisk fell from the sky eons ago, it brought an unknown energy source with it, unknown until now.", Vas'Kaa explained to Firin'Rai. The Lieutenant looked at the shard, reaching out to take it with caution. "Amazing, it feels as if it holds life, like a heartbeat.", Firin said. "In it's pure state, it is very unstable. The crystallized form can safely be handled but it's erratic nature can still be felt. That shard should sustain the girl for three bell cycles.", Vas'Kaa said, walking past Firin towards the door. "I'm off to await the Highlord at the camp.", Vas'Kaa said as he departed. Firin'Rai stared at the crystal shard for a moment before heading back to the Temple with haste.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:42 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

' even if they do save me, witch is unlikely. what do i do... '
Selene thought out.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:44 pm
Shar's resonant voice echoed out within the column of blue-black celestial energy, "You must have faith in my children. Behold..." The energy began to ripple before her, the column parting enough to see out into the Temple as Firin'Rai rushed in. His right hand was clenched but a familiar pulsing blue energy could be seen around his fist. "Young Firin has brought you temporary relief.", Shar's voice echoed around Selene. Firin'Rai climbed the stairs to the circle platform where Riza'Da-Shar worked to keep Selene stable. The priestess looked as if she was beginning to strain, holding such a large amount of divine energy for so long. "I have returned, Riza.", Firin called out. Riza'Da-Shar did not look at him as to not break her concentration, "Good. Now hurry, enter the column.", she called back, her voice sounded fatigued. Firin'Rai nodded and looked at the pillar of celestial energy, a bit skeptical. He slowly walked into the pillar of energy, the points of starlight woven within washing over his armor like raindrops. "Welcome, my child.", Shar's melodic voice echoed. Firin looked around, startled at the sudden call of Shar. The crystal shard in his grasp began to reverberate as he stepped slowly closer to Selene, the pulsing picking up pace. Firin'Rai cautiously held out the shard to Selene, the pulsing blue energy linking with the energy left within her. The shard flies from Firin's hand and embeds painlessly into Selene's chest, the energy reinvigorating her slightly. "It just keeps getting stranger and stranger...", Firin'Rai mumbled to himself. He took a step back and looked around for any sign of Shar. "Lady of Night. Noxx'Zus said that the shard would sustain the girl for three bell cycles, roughly three days in the outer realms. As well, he said there is a source. Deep under the Onyx Obelisk.", Firin called out. A delighted chuckle echoed around, "Then, dear Firin'Rai, you will help the Starborn find the source, and aid her in her quest however you can. She spoke of a Garrus, you are tasked to help her find this being or any clues to his whereabouts.", Shar called back. Firin bowed his head, "Yes, Lady.", he replied, a bit uneasy about his divine mission to the lair of the deadly Ss'Kul'Kyn Queen. The pillar of energy slowly began to shrink, eventually dissipating into a soft blue mist. Riza lowered from the air slowly, stumbling on her feet as a feeling of vertigo washed over her momentarily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:19 am
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene body glowed her biotic blue, her eyes brightly glowing as well, then it slowly dies down. Selene opened her eyes sitting up, Garrus's name on her lips.
" Oh yea "
Selene said memories coming back.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:37 pm
Firin'Rai looked to Riza, his youthful yellow eyes glinting even in the dim light of the Temple. "Are you alright, priestess?", he called across the dais to her. Riza, now sitting on the rim of the platform, waved her hand in the air as a gesture that she was fine. Firin looked back to Selene, brushing his shaggy white hair from his face and snapping to a Bel'tha'gian salute. "By order of our most revered Lady of Night, Shar, I hereby offer my blade on your quest.", he said, lowering his right fist from over his heart as is traditional for a Bel'tha'gian salute. Meanwhile, back at the military camp at the base of the plateau, Vas'Kaa stood on the outskirts of the camp with eyes on the sky. A telltale golden glow streaking across the horizon gave the guard captain relief as Ra'Sha came into sight. Vas'Kaa saluted his Highlord as he landed and the angelic wings reformed into an angel feather cloak. "Good to see you return, Sire. By the look on your face, it seems your brother was nowhere to be found?", Vas'Kaa asked. Ra'Sha shook his head, a slight half smile on his lips. "He was gone. I suppose there's nothing left to do but prepare for his eventual retaliation. No telling how long that could take.", Ra'Sha said, walking past Vas'Kaa towards the elevator at the other end of the camp. The guard captain followed a step behind Ra'Sha, the two tossing ideas of how to proceed back and forth as they board the elevator and rise up the side of the plateau.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene looked at Firin like he was mad.
" I dont have a quest. "
Selene turned on her onmi-tool than with a flick of both wrists a large screen appeared in front of her. Selene stared to tap it items on the screen changing.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 pm
Firin'Rai chuckled lightly, taking a step closer. "Then you are not searching for someone close to you? If I recall, you came from the very Stars themselves to find one person, sounds like a quest to me. And our divine Lady of Night as tasked me with aiding you on your search, an order that cannot be superseded by my commanding officer or even the Highlord. Until you find whom you seek, looks like you're stuck with me.", Firin said with a half smile. He took a step back and placed his hands behind his back, standing at attention before Selene. "So, what are your orders?", he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:02 pm

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene shock her head.
" I did not come here looking for someone....in fact i dont know why im here. "
Selene looked at Firin
" why did you save me, i know the recording came up, but...why?"
Selene asked some tears in her eyes.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:32 pm
Firin'Rai cocked his head to the side slightly, a bit confused about the situation. "We couldn't very well let you die, especially after you aided our Highlord. Even if those events hadn't taken place, we'd still help you. The Templars of Bel'tha'go shall not stand by as the innocent die if we can help it.", he said strongly. Firin ran a gauntleted hand through his hair as he thought. "You seem distraught, and you asked why I brought you the shard. Perhaps I should ask why you would wish to die.", he said calmly, stepping closer to offer Selene a cloth from a pouch on his belt.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:42 pm

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene ignored the cloth.
" i died three and a half years ago, they brought me back with one purpose, to save the galaxy. im no longer in my galaxy, with no way of getting back. it feels as if my purpose is gone. Ill i have done was killed in my life, now there is nothing left. "
Selene said, a single tear running down her cheeks.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 pm
Firin stepped closer and wiped the tear from her cheek, despite her refusal of his offer. "You shouldn't despair. I'm sure there is a way to send you back to your home realm. This land may be cursed but it holds a wonder that the outside world could never compare to.", he said as he took a step back. "This may seem irrelevant but you should know that you are not the first Starborn to come to us. Eons ago a bright golden star and an ominous star of darkness appeared in the sky over our desert, twisting and dancing as the days past. Our city was a mere township and I had just joined the reserve guard on my 18th birthday. One night, the stars that we all had watched for weeks fell. One was the Onyx Obelisk, which cast our land into eternal darkness. The other was our savior, the first Lightbringer, Highlord Ran'Nik Liadon. My point being, Noxx'Zus has told all of the Templars of a temporal rip in the center of the desert, where the Obelisk and Ran'Nik fell. He says it is why there is a perpetual sandstorm raging around the Obelisk. An, until now, unknown energy has been leaking from the rip. I believe that this rip can send you back to the Stars. And as the Lady of Night has tasked me, I am to be the blade by your side in your quest. If you wish to return to the Stars, then by Shar I will slay hordes of Ss'Kul'Kyn to see that you get to that rip.", Firin'Rai said strongly, saluting Selene once more as he stared into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 pm

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

" even so...i dont have the right amount of ezo in my system to make it, i only have a small amount to keep me alive for two or three days, depending on how much i use my omni-tool, biotics and how often i ware my armor.now i understand how javik felt. "
Selene said, a single tear running down her cheeks.

User Image

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:14 pm
Firin'Rai gave Selene a serious look as he stepped close and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Then don't use them. Do we look like we need fancy energy reliant gear to survive? The energy within the shard has been fused with YOU not your gear. You act as if all is already lost and not seeing the possibility of success. The rip is literally producing this 'ezo' you require, and on horseback it will only take a day and a half at max to get to edge of the Ivory Sandstorm, two hours max to push through to the Obelisk and another hour to delve into the Ss'Kul'Kyn Queen's lair to find the base of the Obelisk. Had you been part of our order, the Captain would be doing back-flips to hear that you are giving up so easily. As your divinely appointed Guardinal, I will not let you sit by and give up.", Firin said sternly, letting go of Selene's shoulders. He wiped the tear from her other cheek and placed the cloth in her hand, closing her fingers around it.  
Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff