Welcome to Gaia! ::

Corinthos Chronicles (RP guild)

Back to Guilds

Enter a world revolving around elemental magic and fantastic creatures. Find your own place in these forgotten lands 

Tags: Role playing, Elements, Lycantropy, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply Air Country
The dead town in mountains of snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:25 pm
Kousetsu AkumaThe Demon of Snow

The snow falls and covers everything, the ground, the trees, bodies.
Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu ignored Luna as he listened to the boy. He started to walk down the stairs his guard still up. "Join you for what. I wont join blindly to your group" Setsu eyes lessened in anger as he would listen to Clous. He was knew that people were coming to slay him, and now that there was people here, only more would come. Of course the snow and temperature made it almost impossible to live here and Setsu knew that all who came to his home would leave soon enough he still didn't want to deal with them. He had been in the mansion and town for fifty years without contact of the outside world. He also knew he could come back to his home whenever he wanted. "I will say, my justice is not balanced. I will kill anyone who raises a weapon to me." He would usually kill them for just being around him but he made a promise... not to himself but to the only human he had ever enjoyed being with. Now their corps was frozen in the back garden.....

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:18 pm
~=~=~=~=~Yamamoto~=~=~=~=~

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

Artemis stood near setsu and amira walked toward artemis and stood next to her and looked at setsu and smiled "oh are we joining a klan?" she joked artemis looked at clous quietly then spoke "do you know any of the slayer who are approaching?"

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu looked at the sisters, his eyes saying 'no way in hell are you joining' mostly because he didn't want to play the game of babysitter. He knew he would have to protect her mostly because he felt like he had to, like a human would protect an infant. He then looked at Artemis "Names arn't important. Only their blood lust" He meant that it didn't matter who they were, either way they were aiming to kill Setsu. "Also it would be best if you left before the hunters get here." His eyes where back on Amira "Weak young ones are what they pride themselves on" He teased her with a sight smile.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image"You see, there somethings in this world that require more then one person to accomplish. Like taking down a empire of darkness. I can use your assistance, rather then let your talent waste in a frozen town. Plus how long before the dark empire is knocking on your doors?" Leon explained calmly, and with a much more mature attitude then his usual self.

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:20 pm

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

Amira scoffed at setsu " oi! I'm no weakling! I maybe young but unlike you old men, we have more energy" she smirked. Artemis ignored the two and looked at clous " what wrong with this frozen town? " she asked with a hint smirk " I kinda like it here"

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:35 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu nodded his head "I see, that doesn't give me much info" He looked at the boy with eyes that showed no real emotion for a moment "But I'll join you." He then looked to the girls "Amira, sorry sweet heart but there is no way you are stronger then me. I will not allow you to be a part of this" His voice had a teasing tone but it was still serious.He may of seemed cold and mean but he really didn't want the girls in danger, and for being so young they shouldn't see so much blood shed. He looked away from them and back to Clous "I have a condition, well its more of a rule, I have to check up on my home every so often, I don't care what state our mission is." His home wasn't all that important to him, it was the woman devoured in ice that laid in his back yard. He didn't let anyone near her ever. He would kill a friend before letting them see her.

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:45 pm
(Oh by the way if you guys check the first post I gave my place a theme ^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:51 pm

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

Amira looked at setsu stubbornly " you're not one to tell me what I can't do. I am going to help fight. Right Artie?" she glanced at Artemis for support. Artemis sighed " oh boy. I guess we are fighting " she looked at setsu " there's no stopping her now...." she replied. Amira scoffed " you shouldn't belittle your guest. It's very rude. " she crossed her arms and looked at setsu in the eyes.

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:00 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu was getting irritated by the girls "You can go fight and die on your own. But you will not fight with, or near me" He looked at Artemis then to Amira "Even if you think you can survive, do you think she can?" His voice wasn't mean "You want to put not only your own life at stake but your sisters?" He crossed his arms and closed his eyes "Putting yourself and others in danger for no reason, that is pitiful and shows that you are not ready to fight for anything." Setsu didn't care if the girls hated him for his words, he just wanted them safe, or at least not near him. If they wondered into a death trap without him by them then he wouldn't blame himself for their deaths. "And for the record, I wasn't belittling you, I was stating facts." He looked back at Amira, he knew that she was stubborn but there was no reason for her to be stupid about this. He then looked to Clous wondering what he was going to say, he had only asked Setsu to join the group not some nit wit teens.

OOC sad Sorry he's so mean rofl )  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 pm
User Image"Hey, Setsu, not to be rude, but we need to leave soon. Bring the girls with us, they wont survive on there own, we can drop them off at the nearest safe area." Clous explained as he sensed multiple dark aura's closing in on his position.

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:19 pm

Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu sighed and ran his hand through his hair "Fine" He said as he started to move for the back door. He had everything he needed already. He wore nice cloths, and had his cane in hand. He opened the door to his garden. "I know of a secret way we can leave so they wont find us, but after that its all you" He smiled at Clous. Setsu walked into the frozen white garden. It was quiet beautiful, in the middle was a man made pond. It was covered in snow. When Setsu walked by it he tightened his hand into a fist, but never looked at it "This way" He said as he walked into the maze like area. If they followed it would lead to a tunnel, that led out of the town without anyone noticing. Setsu had just let people walk by something he would usually kill people for just asking. He calmed with a breath and knew it was time to let go. He turned to Clous "Where to?" He said as the snow started to pick up

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:56 pm

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

Amira glared at clous " drop us off??" she sputtered " what the hell are we?? Luggage???" she looked at setsu, her eyes glowing " Artemis isn't putting anyone at risk and neither am I. We have done things like this before and we have fought off and killed many. We may be young, but we are no weaklings" she growled. Artemis looked at Amira quietly then looked at setsu " she's right. . . We grew up on our own, we can handle ourselves and we don't need a babysitter" she replied calmly

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:16 pm
User Image"Ok, another word from you, and I'll wrap your mouth with bandages!" Clous said as he felt tired of this, but a small part of him liked it. "Setsu, we will be heading to Earth nation, there we can plan out our next move." Clous explained as he turned around. With a single sweep of his hand, the whole entire entrance was filled with massive boulders of ice. He wanted to make sure no one could follow them, and that would be the wisest thing to do.

[Sorry for the short paragraphs, I have to multi task, so cant type long."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:33 pm

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

Amira looked at clous in the eyes " I'd like to see you try" Artemis smiled " you shouldn't threaten people you don't know...especially Mira"

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

Cryptic Niveus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image
Luna followed them slowly and quietly from behind.She stared at Clous though...wondering what the hell he was doing. She moved her hand slowly to the sheath in her back. She then quickly dropped her hand and decided to speed up a bit.  
Air Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff