Welcome to Gaia! ::

Corinthos Chronicles (RP guild)

Back to Guilds

Enter a world revolving around elemental magic and fantastic creatures. Find your own place in these forgotten lands 

Tags: Role playing, Elements, Lycantropy, Fantasy, Adventure 

Reply Air Country
The dead town in mountains of snow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cryptic Niveus

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
"No. Im not even sick.." Luna replied. She felt fine,she was just putting her hand over her stomach. She sighed and got to her feet,picked up her sword and out it back over her shoulder.
She closed her eyes once more and began to think. She really needed to find this dumb outcast. He was strong,and she knew it.And he was also known as "Hell" for the way he acted.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:09 pm
User ImageClous walked into the town while whipping his goggles to get a clear view of the town. Like the name said it was vacant but he could sense the presence of other humanoids. He entered with cation knowing it would be too risky to rush the town. He slowly made his way to the center of the town where he unloaded his bags. Setting up a small tent, and using his elemental skills created a fire. Taking out a pan, he began to cook to replenish his stamina after a long walk through the mountains. The spiced wolf meat with warm rich would be make a delicious meal.

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Cryptic Niveus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image
Luna's expression seemed to light up as she sense another presence,not in the mansion. She glanced at Setsu and the two "sisters",then back at the door.
"Im...going to check something out.." she said quickly,and before anyone could reply she rushed outof the room,downstairs and out the door. She shivered as she stepped outside, but didn't care. She looked around until she found the glow of a fire. She began running in that direction,wanting to know what was out there.
Finally she got over to the fire,she looked at the man there and panted.
"Who...(pant pant) are you?" she questioned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:33 pm
User ImageClous looked at the girl in front of him, "Oh, well I'm a traveling man." Clous answered. He continued to cook the food, adding ingredients he had collected on the way, and improvising with what he had.

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Cryptic Niveus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:47 pm
User Image
She sighed and nodded.
she said quietly. She was traveling...just to find her target.
"There is a mansion over there...but it belongs to a demon. He..doesn't like me though..I'm pretty sure he is glad I took off..I dont think is too fond of guests.." she smiled slightly and took a small step back.
"What brought you here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:55 pm
The Infamous Experiment 00 (The Prototype)
Clous D. Wing

User Image"I'm trying to make my way across the mountains." Clous lied as he continued to cook. Clous was a powerful champion with extraordinary powers, but he was also underground for the past 3 years. He was working as a hunter for a small town, who was under the attack of a dragon. A dragons who's nest was located within the caves of these mountains.

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Cryptic Niveus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
"I see..well...I'm sorry if I disturbed you..I was curious about what was out here.." she turned her back on him and began walking away. She knew she probably wouldn't be able to reenter the mansion,she didn't know what she was going to do actually. But she kept walking. She guessed she could find an empty house..and take anything left over,but doubted she could find one.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:08 pm
Clous D. Wing

User ImageClous finished eating after the food was fully cooked, as he realized with his spare time he should travel to the mansion the girl mentioned as his body quickly disappeared. Suddenly he appeared in front of the mansion. He kicked open the door as he sensed the dark aura fill the area. He decided he would stagger away from his real mission, and slay whatever was creating such a dark aura.

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

Cryptic Niveus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:15 pm
User Image
Luna noticed that the mansion door was opened,she could see the little door it held. She rushed back to the mansion,and hid around the corner,watching to see what Clous was doing. She shivered again and let out a small cough,she covered her mouth quickly and remained quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:53 pm
~=~=~=~=~Yamamoto~=~=~=~=~

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

Amira sensed another person in the area and looked at artemis " imma go scope the area" artemis lookes at her and nods "just be careful. . . . " amira grinned "who do you think you're talking to?" she jumped out the window and landed near luna" amira smiled "hi lu-" she stopped and whispered "what are you doing?" she looked at clous then back at luna

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

Cryptic Niveus

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image
Startled,Luna looked back at Amira.
"Seeing what this guy is doing.." she replied in a whisper.
"When we goes in..lets both follow.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:22 pm
~=~=~=~=~Yamamoto~=~=~=~=~

~=~Artemis~=~
User Image

Amira shrugged " sure thing sugar plum. . . .but do you know him?" she gestured to the stranger. artemis gazed at setsu wonder what was going thru his head.

~=~Amira~=~
User Image

Portable Sushi

Tipsy Lunatic

ThisIsMyUsernameOkay

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm
Kousetsu AkumaThe Demon of Snow

The snow falls and covers everything, the ground, the trees, bodies.
Makes it look pure

I want to gaze at snow

User Image

Setsu narrowed his eyes as yet another person entered his mansion. This time he could felt the killing intent. Setsu was pretty much done being polite to people who just wanted to use him. He walked out of the room he was in, his cane in hand and stood at the top of a giant stair case. "What is it you want." His eyes where right on the boy "Coming in to my home with this intent of yours. Please over think this." He wasn't being kind just didn't really feel like a fight "I have the upper hand here, My home, my element. You would be wise to leave" He said completely irritated by people who think just because he was a demon meant that he should be slain. He then sighed as he knew Luna and Amira where watching. "This is what I get for sheltering humans. She insults me, wants to fight, then tells someone else to come slay me, is that it?" His cane knocked on the floor as he held it.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image
"No..when I left I was seeing who was out here...I saw him..talked a little..but we didn't exchange names...." she replied quietly,peering around the corner a little,then disappearing behind it once more.
"He said he is a traveler....traveling the mountains..but I don't believe him..he might attack Setsu.."  

Cryptic Niveus

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:44 am
Clous D. Wing

User Image "You see, I'm not here to invade you, but to recruit you. I need powerful people with a sense of justice. You aura is well balanced, and I know your not evil. I going to warn you know, there are hunters coming up the mountain to slay you, and reclaim the town. Please consider my offer, I know you will be a great addition to my team." Clous said, as a giant shock would occur to how thought he was going to attack him. Clous knew about the person in the mountains helping refugees, but being bored he thought he would enter with a bang. The sad part was it all ended up being post-climatic.

Air Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff