Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
♦ CHAT ♦ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:51 am
Miss Maeko

Oh gee.. Really? Google. Trust me. It's Google safe.
You know. I think it'll depend. Stick them on a freeway, I'm sure they'll still be fine. Stick them in traffic or someplace busy. Maaan.

History? The Picture of Dorian Gray was a story written by Oscar Wilde.

Lol. Oh hell no. I'd rather eat them myself and puke.
I could always just volunteer there instead.

I've seen Night Sky on the market for as low as 9mil, aaaand I think 7mil?
Can't be sure on the 7mil one..
Night Sky, Onei, Blessing, Jet, and Hatter are the popular ones.
Mm.. I've heard more people wanting the Night Sky, so if you're aiming for profit, I'd say Onei. But then you'd have to find a buyer which'll be an issue as well.

Lol. Ginoverseer is worse. That shiny on your crotch? XD

Is that the name of the doll? Madoka Magika? I can't seem to find it on the market. :/

Average is 11.5mil. Lowest is 15mil.
Really.. I'd only value it around 9-11mil depending on the month since I have seen someone else buy one for 8.5mil. I'm really surprised someone offered more than 11mil.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:00 am
t h e C a r d M a s t e r

I sure hope so. xD I'm lazy at the moment so I'll google in a bit. :3
Yeah, makes sense. I guess it'll have to be tested first or something. I assume just one joint won't cut it though, and that's safe. I guess it'll have to be something pretty big, since it doesn't hinder you as much as alcohol does.

History/English a lot of the classes I took were integrated. ;3; And we read s**t like Devil in a Blue Dress or The Wasp Factory, which wasn't so bad, but it focused a little too much on urine...

LOL vomit the tacos and offer them at the soup kitchen. xDDD

Yeah, I think I have more of a chance to get Night Sky with gold? Like if I saved forever like I did for Gaia-Sama... I dunno.
And yeah that was my reservation with Onei, since it's so expensive and for what... hair and a unicorn? wtf is that.

TRUE. If I spent 50 dollars and got the shiny crotch I'd cry.

Uhhhhh probably some other name... like the one with the black and blue hair and the pretty eyeballs? It's featured in the announcement for black friday.

That's a pretty good profit there then. :3 Yay congrats!  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:08 am
Miss Maeko

Ehh.. Why do I feel like we need a stoner here to confirm for us?
And I don't know, man. Maybe that one joint was a killer joint, and you got super high.

//laughing too hard
I was not expecting to hear that. "focused a little too much on urine..."

Dude. That not nice. Soup kitchens are hard to run.
They're literally given leftover stuff from grocery stores and donations, and have to make food for at least fifty people.

Man... I'm just gonna chill and see how the Dark Ringmaster and Dice Bunny go. Want those back. Aaaand, Night Sky if I have enough gold at the end.
..Could always just finish a commission for more gold.

Yeah. >: I really can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it's not Madoka something.

Edit: MAJOKA MARIKO
THAT'S WHAT IT'S CALLED

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:13 am

We really do. xD Alas, I don't know any stoners who can come online and confirm. ;3;
Like, a super joint with super weed. xD

LOL IT DID THOUGH. D: LIKE EVERY CHAPTER WAS "I peed sitting down again because I had to" or "I drank my own urine as per ritual" or "I urinated so that I could drown the wasp". It was disturbing.

Yeah that was mean of me. Sorry. u__u I know soup kitchens have it hard, you know? I know people who volunteer there and there's a lot of homeless people out there who really appreciate it and I'm glad there's people out there who sacrifice a lot of time to go and help the people out. So, yeah I'm sorry. I'm a complete a*****e. It was tactless of me.

Why did you sell them in the first place? D:

&& Yeah I think I'm thinking of a show or smth. >>;

Edit: Horray!  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:22 am
Miss Maeko

You know. Like how in Breaking Bad, they cook super meth.

WOAH. WAAAHT? AS PER.. RITUAL??

It's alright, bro. Know you were just joking.
I only got to volunteer twice at my local one because... local was like a twenty minute drive from where I lived when I couldn't drive.
I usually went to a different place which was closer, and helped out with kids with disabilities.
Dude.. I have not done anything productive in society for almost a year.
Like if I count all my volunteer hours as like a job, I'd have like so much job experience. XD

TO BUY THE 8MIL FRANKIE. IT WAS JUST SITTING THERE ON THE MARKET FOR MINUTES WHILE THE NEXT ONE WAS LIKE 12MIL.

Madoka Puella something?? Something about a magic girl.
I'm like on episode two, but their eyes bugged me out so much. XD

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:32 am

Man, I still need to watch that show. I heard it was really good. o3o

YEAH. He would make a clock and put wasps in there to tell the future or some s**t. And one of the deaths is death by drowning in urine. >>;

&& Alright. u_u It was still mean of me and I feel like s**t now for saying it lol.
The only thing remotely close to volunteering was when I took up supporting a little girl in Africa by donating some money every month so she could go to school and have food and stuff. We got mail from her older brother and her mom and stuff with pictures and it was cute. c: I'm still sending money her way, though I haven't gotten a letter recently.
And don't worry man. I still don't have a job. It's horrible. xD

LOL. WOW. Well, it IS 8mil. That's a lot. For me at least. ;ww;

Yeah that one that's supposed to be intense or smth. Idk it didn't really appeal to me. I'll stick to good ol fashion sailor moon thanks.  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:34 pm
Miss Maeko

I've only watched the first season.
Onwards to the second one!

Well, you acknowledged it was mean.
That's good enough for me.
Oh man.. Is it weird I never trusted those things? Like NEVER.

Dude. I had like.. 2mil or something. Thus why I was selling things really fast.

The first ******** ten minutes were ******** amazing.
Aaaaand then it went to a gakuen setting. Then weird a** acid trip.

I see you got your Onei. ;D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:24 pm

How is it so far? :3 My brother really likes the show, he talks about it all the time. xD

I suppose. lol. I'm just... really good at saying the wrong things at the wrong time? It's probably no wonder I'm so socially unacceptable, so.
&& I don't normally trust them either, but it was a reputable source, and I've had contact with the actual family I'm supporting too, so I think it's alright. Their native language is awesome to look at though. o_o; It's not arabic, but it looks a lot like it. It's... more rounded and swirly. It's pretty cool.

Man I wish I had 2mil right now. xDD I'm so bad with virtual currency. I've no idea why. Probably because it's... virtual... I only have like 200k right now.

Acid trip? Wow. Was it at least a kawaii acid trip?

&& Yes I did. =w= I quite like the hair actually. I think I'll keep it.  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:48 pm
Miss Maeko

It very good.
The story is beyond well written. The camera techniques are excellent and enhances the mood and story. The actors are wonderful. The characters are believable. The humour is spot on. It's a mixture of wit, black humour, and just Jesse being stupid.

Lololol. I like making racist jokes all the time. Don't worry, bro. I do the same.
...But Arabic isn't round and swirly at all. XD
Oh man. Did you know how they write Allah is the same as they write one. o:

Uh... Uh... No. Not really. It actually was creepy.

It's a nice shade. ;o
I think Looney Hatter is a similar shade of blue.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:41 pm

That's what I've heard. o: Except minus the humour part. Maybe my brother overlooked it, but yeah I've heard that it's very well written. :333 I'll have to find it online.

Yeah. xD I've had my share of racist jokes. I have some pretty messed up ones LOL. I always feel bad after telling them though. xD
&& Really?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
It looks kinda swirly to me idk. I guess it's not that swirly, though it's the first thing that came to my mind.

&& That's kind of awesome. So like... Allah = One? ALLAH IS THE ONE. O^O

...Aw. So no kawaii acid trips? :c

&& It is a nice shade. :3 And yeah, I like the color of the Looney Hatter. ;w; Such pretty shades of blue!  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:11 pm
Miss Maeko

Oh.. Well the suspense is the big part, as well as drama.
But I usually need humour in anything I watch, whether intentional or not. And the humour is just great.

Either one.. or zero. I can't remember for sure...

Have fun trying to raise the gold.
dramallama  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:17 pm

True, true. I mean, it is called Breaking Bad, not... Breaking Sad... idk I don't even know what I'm doing anymore. xDD
And yeah, I get what you mean. I always enjoy some sort of humour. Even Criminal Minds has a few bits that are funny and keep me not... depressed? LOL

&& Hmmm it'd make sense if it were "one" since I don't think people would appreciate Allah being a zero, but... I dunno. o3o It's interesting either way.

&& LOL. I don't love it THAT much. xDD Night Sky comes first, then the RIG items I want, then SDPlus dolls...

I need to do another auction or bribe shop idjskaldjskald //lazy  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:13 pm
Miss Maeko

Dude. I wouldn't know what to do if there wasn't any humour.
I'd cry too much. Like seriously. You know the premise, right?
A chemistry teacher has untreatable cancer, so goes to make meth to leave his family with money when he dies.

Dude. Zero is a ******** amazing number. Like.. Who the ******** gives "nothing" a numerical name? Who gave "nothing" a name? Like, how we you describe nothing?
It's the lack of something. But we can't imagine that s**t. We live in the world of somethings. Not nothings.

Oh man.. I got into exchanging again. I'm buying so many random things for myself. There goes all my funds. XD

.... Would you believe me if I said I still haven't finished the commission from the auction we were both in?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:41 pm

I know right? && Yeah I was told about it by my brother. :3 Doesn't he have a buddy he makes meth with too? xD

True, if you put it that way, though unfortunately not as many people see zero as philosophically as others do. u__u I like the number as well, though, many people still associate it with being at rock bottom. Like why isn't there a scale where 0 is at the top? 10 means worthless and 0 means the best? Kind of like how an Ace card can be valued differently on a scale. Maybe not like /exactly/ since everything begins with zero, but it's somewhat similar. Sort of. Maybe.I'm making no sense. xD

xDD That's great. At least there's the option of reselling? ;w; And the frankie doll was finally found in the SDPlus gold box. xDD You called it!

...You haven't? xD Does the auctioner even realize at this point? LOL  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:44 pm
Miss Maeko

Yeah. Jesse. Seriously. He's hilarious.

Well, they usually do 1 being the best, because zero is still nothing.
But like, bro. You can't start with zero. Because you need something to create more something.
It's like the conversation of matter.
//i have no idea what i'm talking about

Lol. Yeah. It's becoming more obvious which dolls are coming out.

I don't think he checks on Gaia often..
I'm still working on it.. like barely. I don't know what to do..
But I'm like zooming past my other auctions since I usually only offered a half-body. XD

Dude. Let's have a bust auction. 'Cause we be lazy ********.

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games