Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
♦ CHAT ♦ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:05 pm
t h e C a r d M a s t e r

Yeah. Thanks. ;w; I went to prom with friends too. It's annoying how it's like "oh, if you don't have a date then you're crazy!" or "If you're single you must be unloveable or you hate LOVE. LOVE HATER" And no. Nope. I'll let it happen if the occasion rises. But I don't find anyone appealing right now? And I prefer it that way. Let's me work on college and not get distracted... as much... >w>;

And that makes sense. Don't push the romance with your OCs, you know? Let it happen organically (as weird as that sounds) so it seems... more realistic? Idk I don't like the whole "OMG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU TOO LET'S ********". >>

Oh wow, I've never been in a roleplay with an over-abundance of men. It's always like my male oc and one other and then 47823974892748934732894923 single ladies looking for a man it's like wow no roll back the hormones. xD && PFFT. Sausage fest of gay, that's great. ;w; Poor owner of the roleplay hahaha. I wouldn't mind doing a male/male female/female roleplay, but I'm so picky about it because a lot of those RPers want NSFW and that's a big no for me. I did that s**t like 3 years ago ok and the plot goes NOWHERE. Same with a lot of the male/female RPs I've done in the past, it's just ugh. I KEEP RUNNING INTO SMUT RPERS IS THIS A CURSE?! CAN I NOT HAVE JUST LIKE A HAPPY NORMAL RELATIONSHIP IN MY ROLEPLAY LOL.

I mean, like NONE of my OCs are sex crazed. Believe it or not I do have actual OCs with an actual serious storyline, I just don't use them for RP since they're... crazy in a different way? Most of them. xD I wouldn't think my OCs would let off a "LET'S HAVE SEX" vibe... I don't think Iyokou does and Mrs. Puppett definitely doesn't (unless psycho is an aphrodisiac?)... and they're the OCs I use the most for OC roleplay (though Iyokou was tweaked for the circus life)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:49 pm
Miss Maeko

I was planning on just going with a group of friends [girls and boys], but eventually it became clear I was going single, and everyone was busy pairing people up. [HMM.. DOESN'T THIS SOUND FAMILIAR?]
So essentially, all the girls teamed up and got me to ask someone. I ended up asking my friend who I haven't talked to ALL SENIOR YEAR because of our schedules didn't overlap. But it was awesome, BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS SO CHILL. She was already in a prom group, and since my group was so big [like close to twenty people and growing], I left mine to join her circle of friends, all of whom I was already friends with.
Man. We classy ********. We waltzed a bit while everyone else was grinding. Then we left the dance after twenty minutes. XD
Hung out the rest of night at a bubble tea place that my date's parents owned and then someone's house. It was hilarious because there was one huge bed and a TV in the basement where we stayed the night. So everyone piled up and pretty much eventually fell asleep. Except for me, since I don't sleep easily. I stayed up the entire time watching Mission Impossible.

"HIGH SCHOOL ROMANCE. BRB PLOT, WE GONNA FRICK"

It was a post-apocalyptic story, but one dude looked like a girl, a couple dudes were gay, and there was a lesbian girl, aaand then there was my character. Straight guy getting hit on by all the gay dudes.

Lol. Bro, were you in like the non-literate ones? Like if I'm doing certain genres, I only aim for literate just to avoid folks like that.

I make new OCs for every roleplay usually. c:
Let's me put in a different typecast for the plot usually.
Arashi is the few I've actually managed to use for more than one, but that's 'cause crazy guys fit anywhere.
A favorite OC that I've only been able to use once, is Emilio de Torres. Holy crap. He was made as a joke character for a rather serious and plot-filled roleplay. He was crazy in a completely different way. He couldn't die or age, so he goes around looking for a way to die, to like confirm he could die. A complete pacifist, usually quiet, jealous of other women if they were prettier than him, and an avid cross-dresser. He was so ******** fun to roleplay, and the creator of the roleplay loved him too, and somehow she managed to include him in the main story.  

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:25 pm

Oh gosh that sounds annoying. xD I'm glad you found your own group of friends to go with.
And yeah, what is with the grinding? A couple got kicked out of my prom for having sex in the middle of the grind pit it was /gross/. >> Me and my friends just kinda danced a little then went to eat food and leave hahaha.

YEP. PRETTY MUCH. PWP RP HERE.

That sounds awesome and hilarious and a little sad for your single straight OC. xDDD Poor OC. Gettin hit on by all the mens. ;3

&& Surprisingly no. I was in strict literate roleplays. I ended up hitting the weird ones. >___>; It was so annoying...

And I wish I had that sort of creativity. Mr/Mrs Puppett are a part of my other story, and Iyokou's that OC I use for RP and he changes a lot, though I like his circus gig so I think I'll keep that. :3 He's becoming more than just a germaphobe now so that makes me happy. RP does that for me, like gives my OCs situations to react with so that they can develop and change to be more than just static characters. Probably why I like the roleplays that have a general plot, but wing a lot of the subplots within, so like, not everything is cookie cutter, you know? And I've had such bad experience with god-mods and such so... yeah. ;___; I'm not allowed a good RP. Plus, the mary sues who get super duper defensive.

&& He sounds AWESOME. You should bring him in or something! :3 I like that idea, and funny enough, I have a similar character. He's a surgeon who was cursed with immortality, so he can't die, but he also looks for ways to die to be with his late wife, who was murdered. But he kind of gave up on that since he had a son and a new daughter (who is a spoiled little brat) and focuses on fixing people up since that's been his job for over like 200 years rofl. Though I feel he's kind of treading into mary sue lane since he can't die and doesn't try to kill himself? idk he doesn't love being immortal, and if you behead him he can't like put his head back on with his body someone else needs to sew it back on so it can regenerate and if you stab his heart he goes into a coma like state until he regenerates... idk I put a lot of thought into it but I can't make it... realistic?

Your oc seems to handle the immortality trait a lot better. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:48 pm
Miss Maeko

Why would you have sex in..??

Lol. That's why unless I know at least a few of the other roleplayers, I don't go really seriously. Like I use people's profiles as to judge whether or not I should be serious myself.
WE SHOULD LIKE GO MAKE A ROLEPLAY SINCE CIRQUE AIN'T COMING BACK ANYTIME SOON.

I based his character on Dorian Gray, but in like 16th? 17th? century France mixed in with 18th century Spain. Except instead of being a hedonist after becoming immortal, Emilio was already a hedonist aaaand just became this kook that went around countries.
Oh man.. I know I gave him specific mental conditions.. Identity crisis was one. God complex might have been one.
....I never really thought about that bit too much. I just assumed he was like Wolverine.

Lol. A surgeon who helps fixes people despite his immortality? Kinda reminds me of Carlisle from Twilight. XD
You know what? Twilight tangent. The only good thing Stephenie Meyer wrote was Jasper's background story as a Civil War soldier from the South turned vampire.

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:06 pm

My school was nicknamed heroin high it's not too surprising... u__u unfortunately...

Yeah, I wish I scanned people more when I first joined gaia, since like a lot of those experiences kind of made me not want to go out into the RPing world anymore. >>;
AND YES. I APPROVE OF THIS MOTION.

That's pretty cool. o: I like that idea a lot. && Yeah, that makes sense for it to be like wolverine. Idk what I'm really doing with my OC right now, I kind of made him in the beginning simply so I had an OC to torture endlessly when I got mad. xDDD Then a story developed and I didn't feel like dropping the immortality thing. His story is all over the place though. Something to do with the Devil and all this religious weird stuff. >>;

I never read Twilight so I have no idea who this character is. ;A; Great, I ripped off stephanie meyers without even realizing it. UGH. I HATE THIS OC MORE NOW.

I don't even know who Jasper is either. ;A;;A;;A;SAKDLS  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:48 pm
Miss Maeko

Mine was known as Kamicrack, 'cause we got the white a** crackas who suburban rich enough for pot and s**t.

THINK OF PLOT NOW..

Oh man. I've had this OC for years and his story was all over the place because it was actually three different beginnings. XD

He's the daddy of the vampire family.
The doctor dude. Who apparently has the greatest self restrain.
'Cause he's a doctor. And a vampire. However that happens.

Jasper is the one who looks constipated in the movies. I think he's blonde.

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Hahahaha that's great. xD Yeah our highschool was a rich one with that fancy crystal meth and whatnot. LOL

I CAN'T THINK ON THE SPOT /CRIES HELP.

Nicee. xD I love old OCs and how they evolve.

THAT MAKES ME REALLY SAD CAUSE I'VE HAD MY OC FOR LIKE 8 YEARS AND NOW OF COURSE TWILIGHT COMES ALONG. I REALLY WANT TO THROW HIM AWAY NOW. UGH. At least he's not a vampire? idk. >____> /throws OC into sun

Never seen the movies. :C I tried reading the first book and couldn't get through it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:12 am
Miss Maeko
Hahahaha that's great. xD Yeah our highschool was a rich one with that fancy crystal meth and whatnot. LOL

I CAN'T THINK ON THE SPOT /CRIES HELP.

Nicee. xD I love old OCs and how they evolve.

THAT MAKES ME REALLY SAD CAUSE I'VE HAD MY OC FOR LIKE 8 YEARS AND NOW OF COURSE TWILIGHT COMES ALONG. I REALLY WANT TO THROW HIM AWAY NOW. UGH. At least he's not a vampire? idk. >____> /throws OC into sun

Never seen the movies. :C I tried reading the first book and couldn't get through it.

Yeaah.. Haven't heard much about crack or meth at my school.
Mainly pot. But I think pot'll be a hard thing to parody as in our school's name.

PLOT GENERATOR??

Dude, dude. I just said he sounds like Carlisle from Twilight because HE'S AN IMMORTAL DOCTOR. HOW MANY IMMORTAL DOCTORS ARE THERE IN THE WORLD OF FICTION?
HELL. EVEN DOCTOR WHO IS IMMORTAL, RIGHT?

Man. I read the books because it was before the SUPER craze, but people were still talking about it. So it was like Harry Potter before it EXPLODED. And I found it to be complete s**t. I watched the movie because I had free tickets, and I was up to waste an hour and half of my life.

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:17 am

At least pot is pretty harmless. xD And it's becoming more and more legalized lately, which is nice I suppose. As long as you can't smoke pot everywhere since some people have asthma (me) and can't really handle smoke all the time. ;3;

YES PLOT GENERATOR.
WHERE DO WE FIND A PLOT GENERATOR.

DOCTOR WHO IS IMMORTAL I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST LIKE... IDK. WEIRD. DOCTOR WHO IS WEIRD.
AND I DUNNO MAKES ME SAD CAUSE IT FEELS LIKE I'M COPYING BUT I KNOW I'M NOT BECAUSE I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF THIS DUDE UNTIL NOW AND MY OC ISN'T A VAMPIRE OR WHATEVER? SOB.

&& Ah. Makes sense. My mom loves the whole Twilight thing, she thinks it's cute. And I dunno, maybe it's just me, but unenthusiastic heroins, vampire ***** and shirtless werewolves don't really appeal to me. /shrug xD

//cries softly as she presses the buy button on Ultra Satan

I saved enough money for 100 bucks to drop on gaia black friday
I was gonna buy Onei + Blade of the Night Sky, but...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:04 am
Miss Maeko

Aw. You changed your avatar.
I liked that last one.

It's.. legal in Washington now. sweatdrop
We're the other state aside from Colorado who legalized it.
You can have up to 1 oz if you're 21 and older.

IDK. BRO. I AIN'T GOOD AT THIS THINKING STUFF

OH WOW, BRO. I EVEN SAID EMILIO WAS LIKE DORIAN GRAY.
WHO CARES IF THERE'S A SIMILAR CHARACTER OUT THERE? SIMILIAR. NOT A COPY.

Uh. More like a Mary-Sue wet dream of Stephenie Meyer.
"Ugh. I'm so ugly. No one likes me."
//entire ******** school loves you
//all the girls jealous of you
//all the boys want you

Oh wow. Please don't tell me that's real money you just converted to virtual pixels.
I'm now keeping a list of dolls that are being rereleased because the Mad ******** Hatter doll is.

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:11 am

I was meh on the last one. xD

Oh gosh. Better watch out for people smoking and driving. xDD

YOU'RE BETTER AT IT THAN ME.
&& I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THAT IS BUT IT AIN'T TWILIGHT. LOL

Didn't Meyer also say this whole thing was based off of a dream she had. That kind of makes it worse. LOL Esp. if she was Bella...

And hey. I saved up money for this event specifically and I'm not doing a dime over my prebought limit. I have no interest in TVs or Phones or whatnot, and I have plenty more in savings/my bank account to splurge a little bit on things I enjoy. >w> And again, I don't plan on spending more than I intend. I have enough self control not to.

&& The SDPlus blind box doesn't seem to be releasing anything better than the Mad Hatter at the moment, which is sad. I feel bad for the people who took the chance.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:17 am
Miss Maeko

But it was interesting. The browns and the layering.

No. Smoking would be considering being under the influence.
You can't be under any influence while driving.
You so silly. lol

OMG, BRO. YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR VICTORIAN CLASSICS.

Did I not just say wet-dream?

Woooooow, bro. You know what I can do with $100?
Buy 180 tacos at Jack in the Box. Not 200 because of tax.

Wrrrrrong. XD
edit: Mad Hatter doll is really only worth about 6mil.
Announcement shows Thea, Mad Hatter, Keiko, Ringmaster, Wendy, Madoka.. Majoka?? Whatever, Ginoverseer

I've confirmed Hazmat Butterfly, Mad Hatter, Ri-rez being re-released.
And then there a few rare ones I just saw show up without other duplicates yet.
Queen Corvina, Frankie, Hex the Spider Spirit, Jynx.

Edit: SO GLAD I SOLD MY FRANKIE DOLL FOR BLACK FRIDAY.

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:23 am

I suppose. xD

&& I wonder how they're gonna figure someone's driving while smoking pot unless they were smoking like 5 tons of it? I guess their driving would be more erratic but I've no idea. Apparently in Australia they have spots where everyone just gets tested which seems a bit extreme. o__o

NO I DON'T. I NEVER LEARNED IT IN SCHOOL. crying

...True. Though I didn't know if you meant day dream or dream dream. ;3

But I don't even /like/ jack in the box. T___T Or Tacos. Why am I not allowed to indulge in something I like? I don't spend money on this site otherwise. I save my money for things I enjoy, and I enjoy splurging on Gaia once in awhile. To me it's the same thing as going to the movies or eating out with a friend. Idk, it's just a guilty pleasure of mine? I kind of feel bad about bringing it up altogether now.

&& As for the SDPlus blind box, if people wanna go for it that's awesome. I hope they didn't throw any cheapos in there for funsies though. That would be horrible. T__T And I'm too picky on SDPlus dolls to even bother trying to get the ones I want.

&& LOL GOOD JOB. How much has it deflated?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:34 am
Miss Maeko

Have you heard of a hotbox?
Though, I'm unsure exactly how much weed would be needed to effect someone's ability to drive..

BRO. SCHOOL DON'T TEACH YOU THE TRUE CLASSICS OF LIFE.
THEY TEACH YOU THE CLASSICS OF THE SYSTEM.
FIGHT THE SYSTEM.

Dude, it's alright. I was joking.
What the hell am I gonna do with 180 ******** tacos?
Hm.. You probably should've waited to spend your first $50, though.
You don't know how much the Ultra-Satan is gonna cost at the end of Friday as compared to Onei or Night Sky after their period.

Mmm.. Cheapest one I see is like 1.7mil. But a lot of the more expensive dolls don't get sold often on the market, so their prices are usually jacked up.

I don't know yet. All I know is that Gaia is being a butt-munch and releasing dolls.. But then again, it does me a chance to get a rarer doll.. But I don't want any of the rarer dolls.. Except for Josie. But she's rare for a different reason.
Bought Frankie for 8mil loooooong time ago. Sold him for 13.5mil. ******** yea. cool

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 1:40 am

No, I don't believe I have. o3o; What is it?
&& Probably a s**t ton of weed. Now the question is: would there be a weed smoking limit? Like how drinking requires to be over a certain limit to be counted as "under the influence"?

I KNOW. MY SCHOOLS HATE INTERESTING HISTORY. T___T

Give the 180 Tacos to the soup kitchen because you are a kind and gentle soul the soul with a million butterflies that is only found in unicorns? ;w;

& Yeah, I have that feeling. Though I feel like I'm most likely gonna keep satan or give him to my friend who absolutely LOVES evil kitties.

I don't know whether to spend my last 50 on Onei or Night Sky though. Night Sky is a dream item of mine, but Onei seems to be a better investment. I don't know if I'd be able to rake up 12mil for Night Sky though, and if I sold Onei then I could have a better chance. I guess it comes down to which one will deflate more. I would say Night Sky, but a TON of people want to buy Onei, so...

True, true. I feel bad for whoever gets Keiko though... ;__; That hair is so freaking ugly ugh.

&& Yeah, I'm not gonna buy a box, but I'm hoping Wendy or Madoka Magika drop in price, if even a little since I want dem eyeballs.

And DANG. You are a lucky lucky man. xDD How much is frankie going for now?  
❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 597 598 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games