Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:16 pm
Doc looked up at James when James was explaining what to do. Doc put his scalpel back in his kit and looked back at the dummy. Doc put is hands over the dummy with his palms down. He did exactly as James had said he should do. Doc started focusing and formed the handsign of giving. He pushed his chakra into his palm and the dummy's wounds started to heal but then they just opened up again.

Doc tried it again right from beginning. He did everything exactly again. Doc focused his chakra in to his palms and the dummy's wounds started to heal again. Doc healed them a bit more this time but they just didn't heal again.

Doc started focusing and formed the handsign of giving. He pushed his chakra into his palm and the dummy's wounds started to heal. This time the dummy's wounds healed fully. "YES!" Doc shouted. "It worked." Doc was smiling now.
(Healing Hands Minor learned)

"I'm going to go have a nap now. If you want me James I'll be in the Kage's office." Doc said while getting up from just healing the dummy. "And I'll leave you two alone so you can just talk it out." Doc headed out and left for the Kazekage's office.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:31 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled back under the helm. This woman had some gal walking in here and talking this much s**t. He. "If you want evil, then you're looking at it. If you want dead then I can go raise two for you if you wish. And as far as my armor is concerned. It is powered by my inner strength. so the armor should be testament. Lastly, I'm not just another Hyouton. I'm another Hyouton that wondered the road as a child and grew up to learn my powers In the middle of the damn desert. My name, oh beautiful of looks and quick of tongue,Is James. I'm at your service." James "removed" the ice helmet to show his face and red Suna headband.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:04 pm
Lucas now began to teach Fuzzy how to speak in very plain language. it would sound odd and Lucas would likely end up being the only one to understand but he would train Fuzzy to speak. pulling out the book on teaching pets to speak he began running through some of the simple exercises for basic speach patterns.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:21 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu smiled and licked her lips,"Save your sweet tongue desert boy. Id much prefer a knife in my back than a cherry drop tongue such as yours. If you think you can please me then throw your weight around a little." She didnt really care much for whatever else he was spouting,"I would like you to service me a battle boy."

-Chakra:775

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:38 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James smiled and slide his helm back into place. he had about 10,000 comments for the woman's pleasure. His voice rasping again from the cold he dropped back three steps floating on the balls of his feet, took his shield down from his back, dropped into his fighting stance, and spoke. "Then I will please you as no man has before."

-Sparring soundtrack-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vimZj8HW0Kg&feature=related  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:14 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

"Well since no man has truly pleased me as of yet, I find that a hard bet to make, desert boy." Fuyu lowered her stance as she spread out her feet a little in a half crouched position. Fuyu pulled four shuriken from a pouch on her right hip and flung them at James, he would get his first glimpse of what he was up against right now. As the four shuriken rocketed to their mark James would likely be planning to dodge or knock them away. This was not the course of action he needed to take, Fuyu formed a single handle seal as she performed the Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Around James the shuriken created two shadow clones each, James was now surrounded by eight Fuyu Kage Bunshin. Each standing ready to take him on. Was this just a distraction to prepare another jutsu? Her hands were certainly moving again.

-Chakra:615

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:53 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand:Active

James smirked under his helm as he glared at the clones around him. Forming a seal with his left hand under his shield, James would form three large wolves from the water of the center pool. There joints shimmering with frost reinforcements, the wolves would each rush a clone a piece. Jame right hand would then form a seal and a second James would appear from the air next to the first. This one rushing at Fuya with fist raised. The real James would move at a blurring speed, faster than most eyes could follow. bailing out to the left with the cover of the wolves and clearing his back of the clones.

chakra:490  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:29 pm
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

It was when James was making his first jutsu that Fuyu activated her second jutsu prepped during his decision making. The clones all exploded with a massive force the clone utterly destroyed in mid form as James was caught on the left side of the explosion the right side pushing him into the left side making it a heavy impact with his already moving body. Fuyu was in the clear as she rushed up to him and flanked to the right her one hand on her katana as the right made a single seal. She brought the hand to her lips as she blew off a purple chakra mist that expanded quickly through out the area. Fuyu felt her vision shift as her Mist Eye Technique went from Passive to Active allowing her to see through the mist. "I hope you like my specialty, Suiton: Kurai Kiri!" Fuyu smirked not quite sure if he was prepared for such a thing yet,"I wont spoil the effects quite yet for you, but I hope you have been keeping brushed up on your lower level Suiton desert boy."

-Chakra:595

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:42 pm
User Image

Vincent walked into the Academy and made his way to the earth style jutsu lists as he read the first one and smiled. Noticing another shinobi sleeping a good bit away he grinned even more as he covered one eye and concentrated on his hand. After a few seconds he let his hand go flat as an earth eye appeared and floated over to the shinobi as if he was spying on him.

[1/1]

Laughing to himself Vincent then lets the eye die as he turns to the wind style jutsu and looks for one he may find useful. Grinning to himself he turns and focuses his chakra as he performs the needed handsigns crouching low. Focusing on trying to get the wind to surround him in a whirlwind of armor as it fails horribly.

[1/3]

Growing to himself he reads the scroll again as he tries to figure out what he did wrong, Finding nothing he thinks to himself that maybe he just didn’t use enough chakra or something. Shaking his head he crouches again and focuses on using more chakra as he can feel a small swirl of wind surround him but it quickly dies.

[2/3]

Grinning he knew the problem finally. Crouching for the final time he repeats the handsigns as a good size whirlwind surrounds him ten feet in diameter. From inside the whirlwind and debris Vincent yells happily as he lets the wind die cracking his neck. Now all he needs now is a genin to get too close. He chuckles to himself shaking his head.

[3/3]  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:57 pm
User Image

Deciding that it was time to really train he looked towards the jutsus for his bloodline the Kaguya and smiled looking towards the dummies. Being the son of the fallen leader of the Kaguya clan he was amazingly strong in the bloodline. Lifting his hands he focused on the dummies as he fired out ten bullet like bone projectiles from his fingers.

[1/3]

Grinning he watches as all ten embed themselves into the torso of the wooden dummies. Beginning to run around the academy Vincent flips and bounces off the walls as he fires off ten more bone projectiles. Not waiting to hear if the first shots hit he fires off another ten before he charges straight towards a single dummy.

[2/3]

As he sprints towards the dummy he hears a solid twenty hits as every bone that he fired off hit their marks. Just as he gets close to the dummy he disappears and reappears behind it spinning he grabs the dummies head and fires off five bone projectiles into the face. He then flips in front of the dummy and fires off another five into the torso of the dummy. At this distance the shots would be very deadly.

[3/3]

Looking towards another dummy Vincent smiles as he takes a taijutsu stance and waits. Dashing towards the dummy he extends the forearm bone through his palm and begins to slash and stab as he spins flips and dances around the dummy. As he attacks his movements become faster greatly increasing the damage dealt.

[1/3]

Not stopping he turns and flips to another dummy as he attacks it viciously as wood chips fall to the ground while he grins wickedly. Continuing the routine of attacks he destroys one dummy as he returns to the previous one and returns to attacking it. Grinning he spins as the dummy falls decapitated and slashed up.

[2/3]

Looking back at the one last dummy he grins as he rushes it as the bone in his forearm retracts into his palm and he flips over it driving his leg into it with a strong roundhouse kick. Laughing he grabs the back of the head of the dummy and lets the bone shoot through its head explode out the other side. Dropping his hand he smiles and looks at the next dance in his bloodline.

[3/3]

Looking towards another dummy he chuckles as he lets his right hand reach up to his shoulder as he pulls out a three foot bone sword as hard as steel. Grinning he charges the dummy as he spins around it stabbing and slashing it up swiftly. Spinning around one last time he slashes through the head of the dummy easily and laughs.

[1/3]

Turning quickly he stabs upwards at the falling head and catches it with the bone sword as he shakes his head. Maybe this wasn’t what he liked to train like but he needed to do it. Tossing the head back into the air he slashes down at it splitting it in two.

[2/3]

Looking to another dummy he would smiles as he moves quickly charging in as he throws the sword forward as it flies towards the head of the dummy. While running he would lift his hands upwards firing off ten bone bullets as they collide with the dummy at the same time as the bone sword. Reaching the dummy he grabs the sword and yanks it out as he begins his assault on the dummy cutting it limb from limb.

[3/3]

Finishing with the dummy he looks towards the next jutsu he would master. Smiling he sets up a moving system where a dummy will rush and attack him at the same time. Stepping back a few feet he smiled as he let the dummy fly towards him.

[1/3]

Just as the dummy was going to hit it was caught by the bone of his rib cage. Grinning he let bones all around is body grow longer as he began to spin slashing the dummy up really bad. Resetting the dummy he decided that it would be a good idea to test the defensive purposes as well.

[2/3]

Letting the dummy go this time he took a defensive stance as the dummy moved near him. As the dummy struck he moved forward and let his bones protrude out of his body impaling the rushing dummy badly. Moving back as he retract the bones he smiles as an up close fight against him is rather bad for people.

[3/3]  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:07 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James loved being underestimated. His speed and reflexes were virtually unmatched with his armor active. he would almost teleport when he moved.
James smiled from the corner of the room as Fuya bounced around his clone. which was so pinballed by the explosions it held off to explode until Fuya had rushed up right next to it. The clone would blow up with the force of three explosive tags. Unless Fuya came up with something really good, then James would just sit back to provide medical attention when she landed. James watched his opponent and stayed focused.
(Substitution technique)
Chakra:485  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:29 am
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"All Puppetmasters have String's..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane arrived back in the Academy, he smiled at the Clone and then walked into an area that was open, a range with dummies at the end of it. This puppet was a combat puppet while his other was a Search and capture puppet. Akane put his hands together and summoned the metallic puppet. It stood in a strong position. "Alright, time to break you in" Akane connected his strings to the puppet, the puppet twitched as he did so. He slowly began to move his fingers to correspond with the puppet walking, it was working well. Since Ereni was like a brother puppet to Thantas, it was easy to control his movements. It was the attacks he could perform that was the problem. He made the puppet stand in front of the range and began to test the weapons, all of them seemed functional. "Tis gooooood" he said with a smile.
Broke In Ereni Done!

Akane then took his interest in the arms of his two puppets. He summoned Thantas and then made the two stand side by side, and then sighed as he looked at them, they both had the right parts for these moves. Senju Soubu was a move that needed plenty of summoning scrolls within summoning scrolls. These would take ages to finish the process of making them, but luckily... when his grandmother died, who was a very famous puppeteer. Gave him plenty of supplies and passed down some of the tool's including a Senju Soubu scroll with one hundred layers, he just had to connect it to his puppets arms, unluckily though, the symbol to draw for the needed move was incredibly difficult to do. Akane went to his bag and got into his scroll pocket finding his Senju Soubu scroll. He walked over to his puppets and looked at the symbol. He then spent plenty of time carefully drawing a design on then. After careful hours he was complete.
Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art) Learned!

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"But do they have them in their body?"

Chakra Level :: 240
AC Points :: 450
Ryo :: 両0
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:54 am
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"All Puppetmasters have String's..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane was now done his Technique training for the time being. It felt good to finally be a Genin and become so he could beat the crap out of others... It was time for him to now get a step ahead of everyone, by getting more of a chakra pool. The best way for a shinobi to do so... was to use it. Akane sighed, putting his hands together forming a handsign and focused, he stood there, he then produced two Clones and they began to move in unison with Akane he was now practicing Performance. Akane threw punches and was air boxing as his clones did the exact same, he then turned and threw a punch at the clone to the left, all of the clones turned and the one he punched at poofed into smoke when his fist collided with it and the clone behind him started throwing a punch then stopped and rested. Akane had done this, he was controlling the clones with chakra and making them do different movements at the same time. Akane then turned and looked at the clone and grinned at it. This clone was gonna die too. He put his hand up and so did the the clone, they high fived and it was broken up in a puff of smoke on contact.
Basic Chakra Training: Performance Done

Akane then thought he could further his training by Meditating... He wasn't one to meditate, h was too impatient. He looked around outside and spotted a pond in suna? What were the odds! He walked over to it and put his hands together, he closed his eyes and then put his foot on the water, making his feet able to walk on the water, he stood in the middle of the pond and stood there for a very long time. Akane was standing on the water for some time, keeping his calm and keeping his chakra strong on his feet... He had been standing on the surface for a good 15 minutes and then he opened one eye and lifted one foot, putting all of his weight on one foot, and the chakra more denser on his foot. He dipped down for a second then rose up as he found the right amount of chakra needed. Akane walked off of the water his hand in a different hand sign, he walked over to a tree and put chakra on his feet and walked up the tree and then hung off a branch as his hair was put down, he stayed calm and kept his feet stuck to the branch, he was meditating. He stood there for 30 minutes until he took a deep breath and began to move his chakra around in his body. Akane was keeping his eyes closed calmly as he stayed upside down, he took a breath and then let go of his hand sign and slowly pulled them apart, his chakra still on his feet and connected to the tree, he put them out as if he was trying to balance himself. He stood in the position and took deep breathes... Akane then did his last part of meditating, he lifted up his foot and did the same as he did with the Water Surface Walking technique, he condensed his chakra on his foot and took a deep breath, you could see the stress on his face as he did so, he stayed in the position for 40 minutes then he deactivated the technique, he dropped down and did a flip landing on his feet. He opened his eyes and looked around, and with a cheeky grin let out a loud burst of happiness "Meditation takes so long!!!!!!!"
Basic Chakra Training: Meditating Done!

Akane then looked around, he didn't see the clone! Where'd he go... he began to walked to the Dojo after unsummoning Ereni and Thantas.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"But do they have them in their body?"

Chakra Level :: 240
AC Points :: 450
Ryo :: 両0
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:11 am
Fuyu Aoi

"I can take you!"

User Image

As soon as the clone exploded Fuyu knew exactly what had happened, too bad she was nowhere near as close as he thought. And with the entire academy covered in her purple mist jutsu James would be unable to see. Fuyu being an Anbu was quite skilled in assassination, so utilizing the mist she easily performed Muon Satsujin Jutsu. Directly behind James now she pinpointed any opening in his armor, the one weakness of armor was that one could not feel through it. With the element of surprise on her side she formed a water Rasengan in the palm of her hand it was half the size of a normal Rasengan. The next thing James would feel was the jarring impact of the Rasengan slammed into the back of his armor. She wasnt sure if he would be able to battle after this, but that armor was definitely no more. "Suiton: Rasenshougeki [Water Release: Spiral Impact]!" This technique was one of her own creation, utilizing the ability to compress an uncompressable object such as water Fuyu created an impact stronger than imaginable. When the attack impacted with James armor it exploded releasing a torrent of water through out the room, but this was not its secret ability. The fact was if James had not been in his armor every bone in his body would have shattered upon impact with the special Rasengan and his limbs would have literally exploded. It was a gory technique but its effectiveness was through the roof, she had actually saved Kein with this technique. James would be likely severely injured from the technique and his armor would be utterly destroyed no less. If he did make it out alright though with the armor gone his speed would be even further reduced by the poison due to losing his ability boost and he would only have a while longer before he stopped breathing altogether.

[The Poison Mist is still active, since you have been exposed for two posts now your muscle strength and speed are cut in half. Since you dont have the mist vision you cant see either. I didnt really want to say what happened to his body, because I dont know how much protection your armor would give from an attack that severe. Edit: I forgot my chakra, lol.]

-Chakra:355

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:57 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

Thankfully, the opponent was ignorant and unaware of the effects of Jame's special armor. With the temperature at -80 Celsius, the water technique would freeze in her hand moments before impacting on the armor of the large Suna nin. The armor having chidori like defensive qualities would easily crush the frozen technique possibly putting ice shards into the hand of the unfortunate female nin. The hand that had used the technique, without having proper protection, would freeze and have a serious case of frost bite, leading to the possible need of immediate medical attention. This was not exactly as serious for the Hyouton user as she would still be capable of using jutsu just with a single hand.

James would hide the simple fact that he was still un-poisoned as long as he could. Due to the extreme temperature that his armor was at, the air around his mouth was so asbolutely dense that it would serve as a defense barrier between him and the poison. The poison being less dense then the air would then be incapable of passing through without crystalizing, thus keeping him safe from possible intoxication and immobolization. But she didnt have to know that......

James entire being was adapted to this armor created solely from his chakra, and able to survive in the environment it created because of it.

With his own natural Strength of the Bear, the speed and reaction increase of his armor, as well as the natural speed of the technique "surprise straight," James was able to unleash a movement faster then the eye can see, and faster than anyone without the highest levels of training and chakra control could react to. At such a distance, and the extension she was at from using a technique that would backfire, dogging would be near impossible due to the speed of not just the technique....But James himself. The punch would also carry the armors qualities of causeing extreme frost bite on areas touched. The front two knuckles were aimed for the lips and mouth, shap precision making this possible, aiming to bust them up and freeze them making any other internal jutsu almsot impossible. Without the armors addition the sheer strength of the impact could easily cause fatal injury by the spine being snapped back as well as the massive momentum pushing through the struck area.

The other hand, after presenting the other side, would quickly close in on the thoracic cavity and use the technique "lung collapse." James was well trained enough in the technique that it was comparable to an S plus technique. with the combination of the surprise straight that if hit would cause whiplash in the spinal column and the lung collapse technique that would cause the air to virtually explode from the lungs making them deflate. This feeling was so scary and devastating that the sensory experience could simply cause the nin to faint.

((Ok, i'm going to have to ask you to please stop autohitting. This will be the second post in a row that you have done this, and i really don't want to play that game. Calling in a mod for a simple sparring session is a little lame, but you have already surpassed any Godmodding I have ever seen. we have had more problems and rule breakings in this one spar then i have had my entire time in this guild. Lets clean it up and have some fun.)  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games