Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply 2nd Division: Special Forces
Squad Two Barracks Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:27 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

Tadashi's expression somewhat soured (although not really visibly) and he gave a polite "Hello" before actually turning around to see who it was. Yup, Squad 6 Captain.

"Captain Aiko...what brings you to the 2nd Division? Business?" he asked, although not really believing it. Sakamoto's tone was set to the default 'I-don't-have-time-for-your-bullshit-' voice, and his face betrayed his irritation at the unannounced and likely inconsequential visit. The only thing Tadashi was reasonably pleased about was that her shunpo was decent, although not as mastered as his (but really, with his Bankai and his central focus on agility, that was to be expected).

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:32 pm
Aiko sighed as she looked at him. "Why do you always have that 'cocky' look? It's not like my presence it's hurting you so you could atleast show a little more happiness, and also, please do not respond with sarcasm after I finish speaking." she said as she watched his squad traing. "Hados and kidos? I thought your squad wasn't so good at it."  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:39 pm
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

Tadashi rolled his eyes, although whether or not she saw this was unknown to him. "Since when was I the sort of person to openly express my happiness?"

He then smiled very thinly and looked over at his squad after she'd commented on the Kido training," They really aren't, but seeing as I don't favor Hakuda like most other Omnitsukido commanders, my squad has adjusted to my style and learned to use their zanjutsu, Kido, and shunpo in unison."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:43 pm
"You've never been good at expressing your happiness, but man are you good at expressing irritation." she said as she looked at him rolling his eyes. She then thought about his last comment. "Well, it's good to see that you inspired your squad to train harder and specially on something that isn't their strength." she then thought for a moment. "By the way, who taught you to use kidos and hados so well?"

((gtg. good night. I'll continue tomorrow xd ))  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:58 pm
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

Sakamoto paused for a moment after she commented on the irritation. He mentally chastised himself for being so open (in his mind) and easily readable. As he was now, few suspected he had been completely different in personality before he obtained Bankai. The Bankai test itself had been a hellish endurance challenge that had nearly traumatized him and almost completely desensitized him of positive emotion. The experience itself was simply indescribable, what he had to go through against his zanpakuto spirit to reach his new level of power. Still, those close to him in the Punishment Squad were the silent family that somewhat knew about what had occured and always supported him, so, really, he was content with his new being.

He then vaguely heard her ask who taught him to use Kido at mastery level like he did. Sakamoto paused and considered it before answering. "In all honestly, I simply had an aptitude for it. I studied the scrolls and learned the means to control my spirit energy to synchronize with each individual Kido art and then refined my Eishohaki. I earned the title of Kido Master simply through hard work, basically. I've actually learned the concepts behind the forbidden Hado and believe I can use them if I ever wanted to...of course, I never will, as it is against the law."

["Kido Master" is an honorary bestowed on those who are good at Kido in the Soul Society. It doesn't really mean he's the best Kido user in town, just very good.]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:34 pm
There was a noticeable surprised look on Aiko's face. It was indeed surprising and admirable to hear that he had basically taught himself (not literally. she means that he read it all by himself.) and reached the master level. She was pretty basic when it came down to any type of kidos or hados. She only knew a few so she felt somewhat ashamed of herself for not knowing not even half of what he did. She simply nodded at his statement. "I see..." she said with a serious expression. "You better not turn 'bad' so to say, if not we are doom, not literally, but we would be in great trouble." then she thought of what she would say next. She knew the answer would most likely be no, but she still wanted to ask. "Hey, ...... do you mind if I train with your squad? Please consider it before answering."  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:03 pm
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

Despite himself, Sakamoto grinned upon hearing that Soul Society would be doomed if he were to ever turn on them. First off, the notion that he would ever think of betraying Seireitei was laughable - being Omnitsukido Captain, the very thought was blasphemous but amusing at the same time. Secondly, she had pleased him with that comment. Instead of the Lieutenant that Tadashi was not so proud of giving him lip, this Captain had given him a compliment after hearing about the skills that he was quite proud of. Lastly, there was that suggestion that he was superior in the statement, which he silently reveled in hearing.

"...I'll allow it," said Tadashi after a moment of contemplation, still looking somewhat pleased with himself. He issued a sharp whistle and both Mai and Soth appeared out of nowhere. "Soth, inform Lee and Ginro - they should be off-duty at the moment - that I would like them to report to the outdoor barracks." Soth gave a short nod, eyed the newcomer Captain with a detached expression, and left to do Sakamoto's bidding.

Then, to Mai, he instructed," Mai, gather a few of the men right here and tell them they have a special treat." The Third Seat nodded and immediately flash-stepped to the ninjas that were training outside. After a few moments, she appeared with four men. Sakamoto motioned for everyone to wait silently for about a minute after they'd gathered. About half a minute later, Soth returned with Lee and Ginro in tow.

"Now then, Captain, i've gone through the trouble of gathering my men," began Tadashi, knowing full well he had went through no trouble of his own," so i'd like you to make your pick or picks on who you wish to spar with." Sakamoto seemed to be challenging her, perhaps even daring her to take some or all of his precious men on at once. Perhaps he was feeling playful after the compliment of sorts that he'd recieved.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 pm
Aiko grinned. "My my you did quite a surprising thing Tadashi. Umm, in any case, I shall take you 'challenge' and take them all at once." she said with a smirk. "I'm not as week as you might think." she said as she examined the squad memebers that were infront of her. They seemed quite fit and strong, but she doubted they were capable enough of bringing down a captain like herself. She knew she was new and that she might not be the best but she knew she had accomplished the captain title for something and she was undoubtly prove it. "Will you be the spectator?" she asked Tadashi as she now looked at him.  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 pm
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

"Only if you want me to be," replied Tadashi to the spectating question. However, he was already backing off as the squad members began to go into their battle state. The four regular members went into their own formation - two Hado users in the back, two Hakuda experts in the front. Meanwhile, Mai, Soth, Ginro, and Lee simultaneously released their zanpakutos. The thing about Tadashi was that he demanded a lot from his own troops - so much so that each of the 12 Punishment Squad members had obtained Shikai.

"Pierce, Sutinga," murmured Soth. He produced a blade sword that was tipped as if a larger version of Suzumebachi.

"Bite, Hebi," stated Mai. A strange sword appeared in her left hand, suspiciously split into fragments with some odd purpose that didn't appear conventional.

"Animate, Gōremu," shouted Ginro, producing a short sword that seemed to be made of something heavier than steel.

"Ensnare, Torappā," said Lee, the 'tank' of the Punishment Squad and wielder of a chained pair of sickle blades.

The foursome moved in on the other side of Aiko and went into ready stances. Soth's zanpakuto was capable of paralyzing the nerves around the area it stabbed, Mai's was capable of extending and bending at her complete will, Ginro's was manipulation of earth, and Lee's zanpakuto allowed him to telepathically manipulate the chains of his weapon in any way he saw fit. The eight Division 2 members went into ready positions, determined to make an impact on the Captain. They knew they couldn't necessarily beat a Captain-level Shinigami's Bankai, but they could end the battle before that became an issue.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:03 pm
"I see you guys are going all out on a poor captain huh?" she said grinning. She unsheathed her zanpakuto and waited for them to do the first attack move.

(i really suck at describing fights so i'll try my best okay? sweatdrop )  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:19 pm

Division 2 [Members]

Both a Shakkaho (image) and a Sokatsui (image) were fired by the two ninjas who'd prepared themselves to launch Hado. At the same time, the two Hakuda users disappeared, intending to wait for the right moment and strike later.

As the Hados flew through the air, Ginro slammed the blade of his zanpakuto into the ground. At first, nothing happened, but then suddenly a rectangular portion of ground underneath Aiko disconnected from the earth around it and moved upwards, rising by some unknown means. At the same time, two golems formed on either side of the land that was rising up, meaning they had now sandwiched Aiko in. The Shakkaho and Sokatsui were still on course despite the moved land and would hit the Captain if she didn't move. The golems would also begin to swipe out as well, although Ginro planned to have them recede back into the earth if their initial attacks were to miss.

Meanwhile, Lee charged forward with both sickles of his zanpakuto in hand and prepared to catch Aiko as she escaped the floating land mass. Mai did the same with her Hebi, readying the blade to extend and catch the Captain. If the fragments of steel on her whip-like zanpakuto made contact with Aiko, their poisoned edges would likely be a huge problem.

The only thing Soth did at this time was wait and watch, simply standing in place and letting things play out for the moment.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Aiko chuckled. "Let the earth tremble! Kureita!" she said as her zanpakuto's shikai was now released. She used hard rain (one of her shikai's abilities is called like that. It makes rocks fall from the sky and penetrate or destruct what's on the way.) on everthing and everyone that was surrounding her. That made the way through clearer and she could easily shunpo out of it. She appeared behind Lee and thrusted her sword at him.  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Division 2 [Members]

There were massive amounts of flash-stepping as each member coordinated their movements to escape the falling rocks. Ginro was slightly taken aback by being confronted with another earth-type user, but had already formed a golem over his head to protect him from the rocks.

Soth was still standing in place, allowing the rocks to fall around him. Apparently, none of them had targeted his exact position.

One of the Hado users blasted some of the rocks with a few Shakkaho's while constantly flash-stepping as the other simply backed off and formed a weak Seki shield with his Bakudo skill to discourage his getting smashed by the falling sky. The shield actually broke upon contact with one of the rocks and said rock hit his shoulder, but the damage was nothing significant and he was still able to move the arm.

Lee, on the other hand, had to deal with a Captain rather than falling rocks. He turned around and tried to bring both sickles into a defensive "x" formation to stop the blow, but he was the juggernaut of the Executive Militia, meaning he wasn't particularly fast. However, one of the Hakuda users who had vanished when the fight began appeared out of nowhere and sent a jarring punch into the Captain's side, using the full force of his spiritual power to hopefully push her back. If anything, the blow would distract the Captain even if it were to miss.

Mai, meanwhile, sliced up a few stones falling in her immediate area using the snake blade of Hebi, spotted Lee's situation, and then made her way over. She extended the blade and swung hard, intending to adjust the direction of the zanpakuto's blade whip the moment Aiko reacted, obviously doing so in order to hit the Captain when she was least expecting it.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:50 pm
The situation wasn't looking so well, but it wasn't something she couldn't handle. Aiko quickly flashstepped, dodged the hakuda user, and appeared way behind all of them as she contemplated them and their actions. She was thinking what her next move was, but Mai caught her off guard, causing her to be damaged. "Not bad. I shall take care of the poison as soon as this battle is over with, which shouldn't take long if I do things correctly." she said as she shrugged off her injury. It was nothing serious. Aiko then turned to face her and used a hado. "Hado #33, Sokaitsu!" she said aiming at Mai. The hado was strong enough and wide enough as well, so even if Mai flashstepped or shunpoed, she would atleast get hurt on the arm severely.  

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
2nd Division: Special Forces

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers