Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Soul Revolution (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate Bleach guild based 200 years after the death of the Shinigami from Yamamoto's Reign. 

Tags: Bleach, Shinigami, Espada, Vizards, Gotei 13 

Reply 2nd Division: Special Forces
Squad Two Barracks Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToxicLove Of Me

Blessed Conversationalist

6,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:02 pm
to squad 1 barracks then training grounds  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:03 pm
*followed her*  

Kazuki Hanari

Distinct Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Yuni Ukitake

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:03 pm
(I'm not there! Training grounds.)  
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:06 pm
*thinks* i think shes not there since she just called lets go to the traing grounds  

ToxicLove Of Me

Blessed Conversationalist

6,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Saioshi Kurogane

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:03 pm
(lol, oh and I'm not here either <.< )  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:03 pm
Haruko walks in casually, looking for his new captain. He was just promoted to vice captain of squad two, and he wanted to make a formal introduction to his captain first.  

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:55 pm
Noticing his Lieutenant appearing to look for someone, one of the squad members goes up to him. "Haruko-fukutaicho, if you are looking for the Captain, he is in his office. We just finished today's drills."

[Half-a** post, but then its not my main character]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:46 pm
"ah, thank you" haruko said, exiting to the office
(all good, sometime there just isnt much to be said, especially iff its just pure dialogue)  

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

Tadashi appeared suddenly just outside of the barracks, exactly where he'd specified for Mai to get the Senkaimon and the Punishment Squad ready. As instructed, she'd done everything to the letter, expect she and the Lieutenant actually were not here.

"Our mission is to locate the possibly rogue Captain of Squad 5 and arrest him. If he shows resistance, leave him to me," Sakamoto instructed, opening the Senkaimon. "Remember, everyone, spread out and seek out his spiritual pressure. Use Bakudo 58 to aid you in locating him and Bakudo 77 to signal the others. Move out!"

Just as the 11 Punishment Squad members were about to enter the Senkaimon, a Hell Butterfly appeared and went for Sakamoto. Taking it, he listened to the message and frowned. He released the butterfly. "Rubbish, absolute rubbish...you go missing after giving me an account of your 1,000 years in prison and leave a dummy Kido signature?"

Tadashi growled a bit to himself and appeared outwardly frustrated, much to the squad's surprise. Finally, he spoke. "All of you, return to your duties. Ginro, tell Haruko to pass this Senkaimon when he arrives here and find me. I'm going to investigate this myself." Tadashi looked at the squad and watched as all but Ginro vanished. Then, he turned back to the Senkaimon and entered through the gate.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:07 pm
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

Tadashi re-entered the area via the Senkaimon, looking a bit angry. He looked over at Ginro and saw that the Lieutenant and Mai had not come yet. "Ginro, send a report stating that the rogue Captain of Squad 5 has left the Human World and is no longer in Soul Society. Send word to Squad 12 to begin analysis of the spiritual signatures left behind in the World of the Living...hmph, scratch that, there's likely nothing left."

Ginro nodded and moved out, leaving Tadashi to his own thoughts.  

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:55 pm
Haruko arrived with Mai almost immediately after his captain had finished speaking. He proceeded to make himself known, and took an apologetic stance in front of his captain. "I am sorry about my tardiness captain, I do not know what was going through my head, and I will work tirelessly to make sure it does not happen again." Haruko finished speaking, and stood upright again "I would appreciate iff you would update me on the fifth captains situation, I heard something about fake spiritual pressure, but I missed the full briefing." Haruko was standing at attention waiting for his captains response.
[I appo0logize again, I do not know how much I will be on, my internet at home is still down, and school is going again, but I plan to be on as much as I can regardless] (scratch that, it has returned)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:20 pm
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

Tadashi spared a glance in Haruko's direction, quite venomous in nature. "He's escaped. He is not in the Human World, nor is he in the Seireitei. Now tell me, where exactly does that leave?" Tadashi shook his head and began to walk back to his office. Mai seemed uncomfortable because the Captain was upset, but she didn't say much of anything. It was strange to her that Haruko had gotten off so easily with his tardiness, so that meant either Sakamoto was sufficiently depressed or worried at the moment about the situation. She hesitated somewhat, looking in his direction longingly before flash-stepping away. Her job had returned to simply watching Tadashi's position.

By this time, Linus returned. He'd not been able to contact the Head-Captain but left a report there. Linus glanced at the direction Mai had left and followed suit. Since he had no one to track, he thought he might as well serve as one of Sakamoto's attendants like Mai and someone else from the Punishment Squad usually would.

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Haruko Ryu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:50 pm
Haruko stood his ground, and he was outwardly shocked that he was not even scolded that he was late. "Hueco Mundo sir" he replied, already formulating plans to go there. Haruko was a Vizard, so he had some hollow powers, one of witch was opening a garganta. He had only done it once in his life. It was an accident, and it happened before he had mastered his mask. He knew it was illegal to do such a thing as open a garganta in the soul society, however he did not really see any other options.

Haruko began to think to himself. Iff we go now, we can still catch him before its too late. On the other hand, iff the captain dislikes of my plan we will lose precious resources, as well as many capable men from all over. Haruko decided to follow his captain to his office, and see iff he like the plan or not, this was no time for stupid hesitation.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:12 pm
Tadashi Sakamoto

2nd Division Captain

Tadashi strode into the barracks, a rarity now that he had Haruko to take care of the squad. However, none of the well-trained ninjas reacted much apart from nodding before continuing their Hakuda or Hoho training. The Captain let a momentary feeling of pride wash over him as he looked at the well-oiled machine of Division 2 before moving to the outside portion of the barracks where an even larger group of members were training. A few were even practicing Kido (which would be unrefined usually considering Squad 2's usual lack of Hado or Bakudo usage, but Sakamoto's Kido Mastery influenced the squad to work on them).

He simply watched as the soldiers continued to do their drills on their own. Usually, a high-ranking officer would conduct them, but right now they were on their free time.

xDemonhornzx
Crew

Fluffy Bear

22,650 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Fatal Striker

Thirteenth Hellraiser

9,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 pm
Aiko was walking around nearby squad 2 barracks. She was looking around to see what they were doing and noticed an unusual view. She noticed Captain Tadashi outside his office just oberving his squad members train. She smiled.I might as well go and bother him. she thought with a mischievious smile. She shunpoed next to him. "Hello." she said smiling to him.  
2nd Division: Special Forces

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff