Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 2:25 pm
-the hunter mostly ignores the shots, until it dies. A licker snatches the m-16 out of serif's hands, and throws it into a building ten stories above. Three lickers charge at the disarmed serif, alarmed by the gunshots they heard from him.-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:06 am
rolls to the left of the lickers and chucks the rock though a window on the other side of the building and slowly unholsters his pistol  

sephirothtt

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:46 am
*4 lickers surround Sindread, they than wrap their toungs around his throat, sindread reachs into his pocket and pulls out a vile, he opens in, puts a little on his finger and puts a tiny drop and each of their toungs, their toungs than Disintegrate and their bodys turn to ash, sindread closes the vild and puts it in a container that is safe and in his pocket*
"thank you Umbrella Scientist"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:08 pm
-Richard flies back in the snare chopper. He sees sindread below, and mans the airplane's main turret, firing at sindread with it.-
"We both knew this day had to come, sindread, the day that you and I face off, for the sake of our corporations!"  

Amias Nicht

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 pm
as the lickers follow the rock outside the back window
serif heads slowly out side to see a helicopter shooting at the outher survivor
he runs arcoss the streetand opens fire on the propelars of the helicopter  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:06 am
*sindread looks up at richard firing at him, sindread smiles and says into the comm*
"face off huh, I guess thats why your up their like a coward, no matter"
*sindread walks to a sewer and jumps inside, he than contacts the base*
"this is sindread, I have a small problem that I cant get to, in the sky, send two jets to take care of it for me"
base "roger that sindread, stand by"
*2 jets come soring by, break from formation and fire two rockets at richard, both of them are hits and he's going down, sindread climbs out of the sewer to watch*  

Militarywolf
Crew

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:48 pm
looks over at sinderad
"howdy stranger "
continues to fire at the propellars untill he runs out of bullets then gets derectly under the helecopter  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:30 am
"hello serif,how do you feel about the umbrella corporation?"
*14 loyal hunters walk up to sindread, sindread sends 4 to check the wreckage*  

Militarywolf
Crew

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:00 pm
-richard emerges from the wreckage, and sees 4 hunters coming after him.-
"Too easy...."
-They run up to him, richard blasts one's head off with the shotgun. He grapples to the top of a building, and shoots the hunters one by one as they try to jump onto the building.-
"Your toys are useless, sindread....at least I shot at you without others helping me along...by myself."
-richard shoots at sindread with his red 9-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:14 pm
"hey richard unlike you I have allies who help and your fun is about to come to an end"
*sindread hits the deck*
on comm"this is sindread sent in 2 T's" CEO "roger that"
*just than two tyrants jump beside richard, one grabs his head and the other his hands, sindread walks up to them, pulls out his eagle and shoots both his elbows, than his wrist, 2 hunters come and bite down on his legs*
"send in a BS"
*than a brain sucker User Image jumps from a chooper next to sindread than digs into richard's skull*
"face it richard, its over, I consulted the leaders and they want you dead"
*sindread takes a grenade, pulls the pin and puts it in richard's mouth, than all the minons jump back and watch the fireworks*
"what a fool"  

Militarywolf
Crew

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:27 pm
"umbrellas not to bad if you over look al the killing of the innocent and the creation of the creatures that ate every one that i could call friend"
backs up and enters a house that is across the street  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 am
"right, the innocent knew too much and they did not casue this out break it was some nut j ob, we were justing trying to reverse age by bringing dead cells back to life but it was unstable and now here we are, trying to get rid of our mistake.....I'm hungry"
*notices a burger king*
"sweet, i'll be back"
*goes inside BK and makes himself 3 Double whoppers and begins to eat*  

Militarywolf
Crew

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:30 pm
heads down the street
"well lets see"
rummages though his pack
"there we go"
ulls out a demo charge and walks twordes the hospital near the center of the city  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:36 pm
"I love BK and i'm glad that a** hole cowardly traitor is dead"  

Militarywolf
Crew

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:00 am
"i hope that beta team gets here in time"
continues t words the hospital door
"ok no ore of those bastards are coming out of here"
plants the demo charge and tromps off t words the central square  
Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]