Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:42 pm
leveling his pistol with the dogs head he unload a round directly into its brain "ok now you "
rushes at the zombie and slams his foot in its face shattering its skull  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:03 pm
"Such naievety...."
-Richard grapples into the sewers, and opens a huge metal gate, and quickly grapples up, as a huge amount of zombies of all types crash out of the sewers, and get onto the city streets.-
*Turns on hidden comm*
"This is Richard, mission complete"
Very good, return to base.
-a helicopter flies down to about 50 ft above the ground, it has the word, 'snare', written on the side. Richard grapples to the rail on the bottom, and flips into the plane, which takes off to 'snare' headquarters.-
(Snare is an organization that I made up, so I'd think umbrella doesn't know anything about it.)  

Amias Nicht

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:23 am
slowly moves in to the store reloading his pistol as he enters
"any one here !" as he moves from isle to isle he starts to hear footsteps and the nostalgic moan of a zombie
kicks a shelf full of cereal boxes drawing the zombie closer
"come and get it you ugly freak" as the zombie comes around the corner serif unloads two shots into both its legs  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:41 am
*walks down the street to hear gun shots, sindread runs down the street and turns the to see 2 USS (umbrella security service) soldiers fighting about 200 zombies, sindread runs by them and begins to fight*
Uss soldier "thanks, we could use all the help we could get"
sindread "no problem, is it just you two?"
USS "no they're are 4 of us, the other 2 went into a market in a attempt to find a doctor who was last know their, we were left out side and as you can see we got alot of enemies"
sinderad "I have an idead" he gets on comm "this is sindread sent in a gun ship to my location. our fly boys most be getting bored" CEO "roger that one fly boy is in bound"
*in just 1 minute the chopper flys over head and guns down all the zombies in 20 seconds and flys off*
sindread "alright lets find that doctor"
*the three of them enter the market to find the other soldiers and doctor*  

Militarywolf
Crew

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:45 am
as the zombie hits the ground serif bashes its head in with his pistol
"ok that i hope is the only one in the..."
the ground rumbles as he looks back
three zombie elephants User Image bash down the house across the street and begin to walk in serifs direction  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:52 am
runes down the street firing on the lead elephant after twenty shots and two clip it hits the ground and the outhers slow and start to eat it "dear god i need to find some more ammo im down to my last clip"as he reloads he continues down the street a a running pace  

sephirothtt

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:21 pm
*the 3 of them walks up and down isles looking for the 2 USS or doctor, no luck but they are finding dead zombies every where, their is a sound of someone falling to the left, they go that way to find the doctor on the ground with 2 zombies on top of him and the other 2 USS are their, they pull the zombies off him and kill them*
Doctor "thanks for the help"
USS " its our job, now we have to get you out, the LZ is 2 blocks west, lets go"
*the 6 of them leave the market and head for the LZ when 6 lickers and 8 hunters surround them, the 4 USS and sindread get in a circle and open fire killing 4 lickers and 5 hunters, 2 lickers jump on Sindread, sindread pulls out his eagle and knife, stabs one licker in the throat and shots the other one's head off, he gets up to find other monsters dead, they than make their way to the LZ where they find 6 USS waiting and a chopper, the 4 USS and doctor get in*
USS "by the way your sindread right?"
Sindread "yeah"
USS "the CEO says he needs you to collect hunter blood"
sindread "on it"
*the choppers leaves and as sindread goes back to collect hunter blood he fells stomps, he goes and gets the blood and goes to investigate, he finds elephants but infected*
"this could be fun"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:11 pm
as serif moves down the street he remembers his assault rifle
" ok now that i have this in my hand lets kill some more zombies"
heads back t words the infected elephants  

sephirothtt

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:40 am
(I guess I'll rp a few zombies until my character gets back.)
-four lickers ran down the street at sindread, one on the side of a building, and the other three on the ground. They surround him, and attempt to kill hi with their tounges.-

-two hunters watch serif from the top of a building. they jump down, one in front of him, and one behind, they charge at him.-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:48 am
serif moved back twords the the infected elephants he sees anouther suvivor about to engage the elephants ten sees the lickers and opens fire on them " die you brain dead bastards  

sephirothtt

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:49 am
after opening fire on the lickers he notices the hunters " crap" serif puls out his pistol and fire s on the hunter bhind him wile he spirnts to the side  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:53 am
he holsters his guns wile he runs twords the building and allows his momentum to cary him up to the second story window then he starts scaling the wall until he reaches the roof  

sephirothtt

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:08 am
jumpig from the roof serif lands on one of the hunters firing both his guns into it  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:30 pm
-the other hunter takes advantage of him not noticing, and smacks him into the next building, and charges him after that.-  

Amias Nicht

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:01 pm
Epic_Muffin
-the other hunter takes advantage of him not noticing, and smacks him into the next building, and charges him after that.-

serif looks up and sees the hunter coming "ok lets play that way" he rolls to the right geting his m16 and arock and starts firing at the hunter  
Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff