Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:16 pm
-gets on comm-
"I guess I don't mind death...I'll be there...fast."
-Richard grapples the nearest building, and quickly continues grappling his way across buildings, until he reaches the park.-
"I told you I'd be here fast, we all know grapple guns get the job done."
-Richard leans over sindread's shoulder, and shoots a zombie in the head with his red 9.-  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:23 pm
"hello richard"
*A little girl comes running out of the house, sindread walks up to her and asks*
"what do you know about what was going on in their?
Little girl "that the umbrella corporation is bad and started this"
*sindread looks to richard and the UT Leader*
"she know too much"
*sindread covers her eys, pulls out hand gun, puts it to her head and kills her, than a man coms running out when a UT jumps from a Window on top of him cushing him into the ground, their are still gun shots going on*
"hey how long do you think this will take?"
UT leader "dont know, they have to find everyone and kill them and find every bit of evidence and destoy it so A little while"
Sindread "alright, this is fun, this is a fun time lol"  

Militarywolf
Crew

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:32 pm
-Richard sees an oil canister near the door.-
"Tell all of them to clear out."
-Richard grapples to the top of the building, and pours oil inside the attic. He waits for the signal that every UT has gotten out, so he can light the match.-  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:30 am
"Tell your men to get out and bring one person back alive"
UT leader "all units get out and bring one person alive with you"
*The UT come out with a STARS LT.*
Sindread "alright blow it, now than, what do you know about the Umbrella corporation?"
STARS "that you guys do weird stuff, create weird stuff, that you caused this"
Sindread "that is where your wrong, we were just creating a serium that brings dead cells back to life, it was un stable and an idon got his hands on it and released it, if we caused it than we would not be here cleaning it up. oh and you know to much"
*sindread puts his hand gun to the STARS LT head and pulls the trigger*
Sindread "alright I guess thats it, het give me a lift back to base, their is something I have to check up on"
UT leader "alright"
Sindread "Good luck richard, I have an important matter to attend to, so goodbye for now"
*the leader, UT and Sindread get in the chopper and take off, flying towards the base*  

Militarywolf
Crew

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 7:58 pm
-after barricading all the doors, Richard lights a match, drops it down, and quickly grapples to another building, and watches as the building burns from the top down.-
"Well, that was fun."
-Richard continues on his way, trying to find Dante and the others-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 12:56 pm
*sindread and the UT unit along with the prisinor arrive at the base, sindread gets out and walks to the CEO in charge*
Sindread "Sir Sindread of the UBCS reporting in sir"
CEO "welcome, i'm sure your here about the tyrants, correct?"
Sindread "yes sir, how many and how long?"
CEO "6, 5 minutes, I would like you, 4 USS soldiers and 1 tyrant to complete a misson for me, some STARS manged to capture a Hunter and get a hold of the T virus, I want you to kill them all, relase the Hunter and bring back the sample"
sindread "sir yes sir"
5 minutes later
*6 tyrants walk out side User Imageand get in their own capsule, than the chooper picks up the 4 USS members and Sindrea along with the tyrants, along the way to the destinatoion they drop a tyrant in the middle of alot of zombies*
on comm
"this is sindread, currently tyrants are being dropped in the city, they are friendly's, 4 USS soldiers and a tyrant are going to go eliminate a group of bugs, good luck to you"
*they arrive at location, the tyrant is dropped in the building and their are gun shos, screaming and so on, sindread and the USS repel down into the building to find 12 dead STARS members and the tyrant standing their, they find the hunter and relase it, get the T virus and head to extraction, along the way their are 2 lickers, they wrap their touges around the licker but he just grabs their touges, pulls them close and rips their heads off, they reach the chooper, the USS get on and leave, the tyrants sprints in one direction and Sindread makes a call*
on secret channel on comm
"this is sindread, I am completing the missions I am beging assigned, are their any from you?"
Umbrella CEO voice "negative, in the mean time just patrol and help any of our allies that is all" sindread "yes sir"  

Militarywolf
Crew

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:46 am
-Richard grapples to the top of a building, and looks around, a hunter jumps up behind him, knocking him down-
"Damn you!"
-Richard pulls out his red nine, and starts shooting his arm, he then takes his grapple gun and shoots it into the arm, after he flies at the hunter, he takes out his shotgun, and blows his head off at close range-
"That was fairly easy..."
-Richard looks down from the building, and sees sindread.-
*gets on comm*
"You know, if you look on top of the building on fourth street, you might see something, if you look fast."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:16 am
*looks up to see richard, sindread waves, than the comm comes on*
CEO "sindread I got a job for you, the house to your right, the brown one, their are 7 STARS in their..how many of them are their?! anyway they have a disc from the mansion with files on their, the Classified kind so get in their, kill them and get that disc back, oh and their are now 17 STARS, good luck"
*just than 4 Hunters jump around sidread*
Sindread"alright your the loyal hunters, lets go get the disc back"
*sindread and the 4 hunters go into the building, the hunters rush down stairs and their are alot of screams, a few gun shots, after waiting a minute sindread goes down to find all dead but 1 held down by a hunter and 3 against the wall, sindread tells the hunter holding the guy down to kill him and the hunter tears his head off, he tells the hunters to kill the other 3 and they slaughter them, sindread gets the disc and the 5 of them head back up, he hands the disc to a hunter and they all rush for the base, sindread tells the CEO mission complete than walks away*  

Militarywolf
Crew

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:00 pm
-sindread, without noticing, walks right past Richard, who goes up behind him, and taps him on the shoulder.-
"Being a mercenary has taught me many things, and one of them was to not let lives be endangered for no reason."
-Richard has sindread at gunpoint.-
"If you continue to waste lives like this, then I will have no choice, I will unleash all the zombies that I have captured, in immense numbers that would take thousands and thousands of men to defeat. The only way for you to stop me, is to change your ways entirely."
-richard shot sindread in the foot, and grappled to the top of the burnt building, jumping from building to building, since they were relatively close together. He grapples across the street, and out of sight.-  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:47 pm
gets on comm "what do you mean waste lives? I save lives...only my fellow umbrella soldiers lives but all well, I dont care about the people of this town and the STARS got what they had coming to them, if you continues to be disobedient and soft than you will be dealt with soldier, Know your place and rank and watch who your talking too."
*looks at foot*
*10 hunters come to sindread and are angry*
"no, let him live for now, kill him if he continues down this path of a traitor. he's lucky, I can have him killed by just telling the CEO and base camp or any C.O.'s for that matter but I wont, not yet."  

Militarywolf
Crew

Amias Nicht

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 pm
*Gets back on comm*
"But of course you don't care, you are an insolent DOG, raised to kill without any emotion. You share no feelings with anyone else, nor do you care for anyone else, christ, you could be a goddam robot."
-Richard grapples across to another building, feelings of hatred stirring within him. A hunter tries to approach him, but he grapples it through the head, and kicks it off the side of the building.-  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:25 am
"of course I dont show emotions, they would only lead to defeat, the Mission is Top priority over EVERY thing else, I Am A soldier who follows orders to the letter, I get the job done and I am proud of it and how do you figure i'm a dog? You have better know your place and watch your mouth when speaking to a superior officer you Disobedient little worm. i'm just following orders and you better too or you will be killed soldier and thats not a threat, thats a promise"
*sindread turns off the comm so he wont have to hear excuses or anything*  

Militarywolf
Crew

sephirothtt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:05 pm
"hmmm lets see theres a shop and theres a house across the street looks back and forth between the two"ill check the store first"runs down the street twords the store upholstering his pistol  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:17 pm
as serif bust though the door of the convient store he heard a faint sound behind him "who is it" as he turns around he sees two zombiesUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.<********"  

sephirothtt

Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces