Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:37 am
*sindread hears gavin*
"gavin i'm here at umbrella base camp getting treatmen, i got wounded by a grave digger, what is the problem? you sound worried.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:44 am
*gavin replays*
i have seen 6 lickers in teh R.P.D station and i am low on ammo i have 2 clips left and tehy are all aroudn me.
*gavin looks over to desk and sees more licekrs coming i nthrou the broken window*
there are now 8 lickers,i dont know how i am going to get out but im stuck here on the main floor
gavin ducks more under teh desk with m16 ready incase one fidns him and attacks*  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:05 am
*the main officer in charge of base camp comes over to his medical bed*
Umbrella CEO "you did a great job out there, helping my men get the target and her daughter, if there is anything you need, please just ask"
Sindread "I have a member of my squad pinned down in the RPD station, he is surounded by alot of lickers, please help him" Umbrella CEO "say no more, i'll get a Apache on it" sindread "thank you" sindread talks into comm "their is a copper coming to save your a**, stay put and dont move"
*the 2 pilot's walks over to his Apache (couldnt get it in black or with the logo but thats what it really looks like) User Image
*he takes off and arrives at the RPD station in a minute, their helmet's allows them to see through walls, he sees that there are now about 20 lickers inside and 30 outside he says to gavin*
pilot "STAY PUT"
*a pilot then starts firing the mini gun through the walls of he building, alot of the computors are getting destryoed same with lickers, the only place he does not shoot around is gavin, he fires 1536 rounds in their killing all the likcers, then they turn to face the likcers outside and fire 2 rocket's a them killing half of them, the mini gun starts up again and finishes them off*
pilot "good to go, good luck to you soldier"
*the pilots return to base*
sindread "there ya go, now is the lickers what freaked you out or what?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:16 am
*gavin gets up and starts to walk out of the station*
thanks,ya..this is the first time i been in this kind of position but yet i killed so many zombies
*gavin starts to run down the street and see a whoel group fo zombies*
wow a mob of zombies,thsi si ganna be fun tiem to kick some a**
he pulls up his m16 and aims for a gas can that has a fire next to it and shoots drirecly at it and watches it blows up and watches the zombies catch on fire and fall over like dominoes*
now,what was i sent to this city to do again...
*gavin picks up his comm and asks sindread a question*
hey,what were we sent here to do in this city?..wape out all teh un-dead and crap?  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:21 pm
*sindread replys*
"the umbrella corporation was sent here to help prevent further spread of the infection and save any surviors, we are here to help keep the infection low, and if it gets to high that no one can contain, they are going to blow up the city" Doctor "get off that comm you have to continue to rest or you will die" sindread "i'm fine, it aint that bad" Doctor "AINT THAT BAD?! you were stabbed right thourgh the stomach, if we had not treated you when you did you would have died, if you continue to move you will die" sindread "alright alright, got to rest, sorry your on your own, remember what i said, if they have to blow it up then get the hell out of there, sindread out"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:42 pm
*gavin gets off the comm and starts to run twards a broken down hospital*
hopefulyl there are a few ppl in here still alive,if not im screwed
*he opeans the door and starts to walk up teh stairs to teh storage room*
nothing here...
*gavin keeps walkign up the stairs til lhe coems apon a hall adn a lock door at the end of it then he hears ppl crying*
opean up teh door,this is gavin hunter, one of teh U.B.C.S,i mhere to get any survivers out of the city

*teh door opeans and a group of people come out*
women:thank you

gavin surprised k,lets go ill call in a helicopter to get you guys out of here
*gavin gets on his comm and calls in a helicopter to come and pick up teh servivers*
pilot:affirmative,we wil lbe landing on the hospital roof
gavin surprised k,ill be there waitign with teh group
*gaivn rusn up the stairs and reaches teh roof of teh hospital and sees the pilot waiting*
ok everyoen get in
*everyone excepted for gavin get in teh helicopter and fly off to the base ******** 2 in a half clips left..thsi si gana be fun ill have ot make them run off the roof
*gavin loosk at the hunter the nat teh streets that are lined with zombies comming into teh ******** im screwed
*gavin starts to shoot at the hunter and takes it down as zombies come up onmto teh roof*  

azurekite001

azurekite001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 pm
*gavin quickly drops his M16 and pull out hsi knife and rush at teh remaining zombies*
thsi is ganan probably be my last stand
*he starts to stab and slash zombies and kick them off the roof of the hospital and gets circled*
hehehe,this is ganna be fun..BRING IT!!!
*he juts starts going knife crazy and slash the zombies and cut their throtes while running down the stairs.after a few misn of runnign he finaly reaches the main floor and sees that there are 3 hunters 1 licker,10 zombie dogs and 2 normal zombies*
oh..my...god! im ******** all run at gavin excepted for the normal zombies they walk twards him very slowly as gavi nremembered he had his uzi with him*
my uzi i can use that
*he pulls his uzi out and starts to burst at teh zombies but get tackled by one of the zombie dogs and get biten on the arm and the leg*
AWWW!,get off of me!
*hr kicks the dog off of him and shoot hi mwith the uzi and gets up and shotos 2 at teh 2 zombies and starts to run out of the hospital*
crap crap crap,i need the anti-virus...crap....
*gavin starts to go into one of the alleys and gose into one of the manholes and start to run donw its sewers and ends up at the giant opean metal gate were the infection first began and so he rusn into the labs and go straight for the anti-virus wich he fidns and takes about 10 o the iles adn puts them in a slot on hsi side and tkaes about 1 of the anti-virus to stop the infection from spreding*
k now i got 9 anti-virus viles time to get out of here and back to the R.P.D station
*he rusn out of the labs and int othe street and heads twards the R.P.D station*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:42 pm
*sindread recovers from receving special medicine given by umbrella doctors, he gets up and walks towards a pilot*
"Hey can you give me a lift back into the city?"
Pilot "sure i'm just waiting for some others"
*2 USS soldiers walk up, one of them is 1 of the guys who flew back with me*
USS soldier "hey i remember you, already healed up huh?"
Sindread "yeah, so where you 2 heading?"
Uss soldier "to take out some people who know too much, want to help?"
Sindread "mind as well"
*they get in the night hawk and fly into the city, they land on a roof of a hotel, get out and run down, kick open a door to find 10 men*
Sindread "leave one alive"
*The 3 of them open up gunning down all 9 of them, sindread shoots one in the leg*
"take him back to the chopper, i'll finish up here"
Uss soldier "alright thanks for the help, see ya around"
Sindread "alright later"
*sindread destroys all the files and computor discs and computors that were there and walks out of the hotel and talks on the comm*
"This is sindread and i'm back, i have no idea where i am but i'll figure it out... anyway whats new on orders?"  

Militarywolf
Crew

azurekite001

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:03 pm
*gaivn hears sindread on the comm*
nice to heal that ur all healed up lol,i got a case full of anti-virus serom sindread
*gaivn gets off the comm and keeps running twards teh R.P.D and then stops and turns aroudn and starts heading twards teh hotel that sindread is at*
(gets on the comm very quickly)im heading to ur position
&keeps running and then sees 3 undead dogs runnign twards him and he pulls his uzi out and shoots 5 shtos in each and they go down and he keeps running*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:27 am
*just standing there when he hears a noise from behinde him, he rasies his MP5 and turns on the light, then something moves fast to the right, he moves closer to find its a little girl*
Sindread "hi, dont worry i'm a friend, whats your name?" Little girl "Sarah" Sindread on comm "Hey night hawk I got a little girl here can you come back?" night hawk "Negative, I'm too low on few as it is...whats that? sindread i am currently looking over the park and it looks like their are 4 USS soldiers fighting, go there, tell them to wait as well there, i'll be back over and out" sindread "alright sarah we have to get to the park, there are men their that will help us" on comm "this is sindread i'm going to the park for a nice walk...and to meet up with some USS soldiers, if anyone is near by head their"  

Militarywolf
Crew

azurekite001

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:45 pm
*hears sindread and starts to turn the corner to the park adn sees a revolver and sees 4 USS soldiers fightign the undread*
they ganan need soem help i guess
*he runs over and picks up teh revolver and rusn over and starts to shoot the undead with teh revolver adn they all are a head shot expeted 1*
sindread,theres too many we need ur a** here now!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:50 pm
says in comm "hey give me a break, i'm 3 blocks away and I got a little girl with me, I get their when I get their"
*sindread and sarah run down the street, sindread shoots any zombies on the way*
on coom "night hawk what is the ETA on getting here? over."
night hawk "i'm already on my way back, it will be about 7 minutes, dont be wait. over."
sindread "am I ever? over and out"
*they reach the park and meet up with the rest, sarah goes and hides behind the soldiers, sindread begins to shoot, killing 7 zombies with 1 clip he reloads, takes off his gas mask, clips it to belt, lifts up mask, lights a cig, breaths it in, waits 10 seconds, throws it on the ground and steps on it, puts mp5 on back, takes out knife, throws it in the air, punchs a zombie down, steps on its head and stomps down on it cuasing it to go splat, catchs the knife and stabs a zombie in the side of the head to right, takes a grenade and throws it into a group of zombies, they go everywhere*
"well i guess thats al...
*pushes 2 USS soldiers out of the way, grabs a zombie and bashes its head into a tree multiple times, then night hawk arrives*
"alright guys keep a eye on the girl for a while till she is safe, thanks night hawk, now back to the mission"
*pulls down mask, un clips gas mask and puts it on and walks out of the park*  

Militarywolf
Crew

azurekite001

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:44 pm
*gavin loosk over at sindread as he left the park*
damn,that was grewsome..nice
*he pullso ut 5 revolver bulelts adn reloads and then gose the oppisite way from sindread and turns the cornder and ends up face to face with a zombie*
oh..s**t..
*he quickly kicsk the zombie back and throws his gasmask at it and then shotos it once in the head and walsk down the alley*
s**t that was a close call there
*he then sees 5 zombie dogs break down a gate and 2 out of the 5 of them jump on him and one bite him on the arm*
AWW,you bastered!
*he points hsi revolver to the 2 faces and shoots and 1 pullet kills the 2 dogs and then he pushes a explosiver berral twards the other 3 and shotos it and watcehs it explode*
s**t,im ******** bee bitten this isn't as godo as i thought  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:25 pm
*talks on secret channel*
"this is sindread our my orders the same?"
Voice "yes, their are targets at a bar 2 blocks south of your position"
sindread "alright, sindread out"
*he runs to the bar, finds it boarded up, 8 zombies in front, shoots them dead, the door opens and its a STARS memeber*
"YOUR WITH UMBRELLA?!
*sindread takes out his eagle and blows his brains out, he walks in to find, 4 civilians, 3 cops and 6 STARS*
sindread "gentlemen I am with the umbrella corporation and have ordes to take out threats to the corporation like you" cop "YOU SON OF A BI..."
*sindread blows his brains out, shoots 2 of the civilians and ducks because he is getting shot at, he takes his MP5 and shoots right to left, killing the other 2 civilians, 4 STARS and a cop, he takes his kife, runs at a stars member, stabs him in the chest, turns his body in the way of fire from the cop and STARS, runs at the cop, stabs down on his head, turns to the STARS, stabs up on his chin then drops him*
"this is sindread, targets have been taken out"
voice "good, now do what you must for now, we will contact you if we have more targets"
sindread "roger that, over and out"  

Militarywolf
Crew

azurekite001

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 pm
*pulls out the anti-virus and stasb it into my arm and pushes down on it and throws the container at the wall*
time to get bac k to the gun store nad restock on ammo
*gavin runs down the street and sees that the gun shop has 18 zombies infront of it and he losok at hsi bulelts and sees that he has 3 shots ******** A! ima have to go threw the roof
*he sneaks past the zombies and climbs the ladder in the back and jumps throu the mediam whole ans loosk around and starts to restock up on revolver,uzi and M16 ammo*  
Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff