Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:37 pm
*Walks into the Main Office*
"So... How are you holding up Greg?"
Greg replies "I'm fine I just got a few scratches and bumps from a scuffle with one of those zombies earlier but luckily it didn't bite me..."
I reply "That's good I'm happy to see another living face other then my teammates."
Greg looks up at me "By the way you work with Umbrella right? You know whats going on right now don't you?"
I look down "I'm sorry but I just get payed to evacuate Umbrella Employees and Protect Civilians other then that I know nothing of Umbrella's businesses..."
Greg sadly replies "I see... So you really don't know... This was my first day on the job I never expected something like this..."
*Tears flowed down Greg's face*
"Don't worry Greg I promise I'll get you out of here alive."
*Greg wipes his tears away*
"Thanks for cheering me up Dante I really needed some encouragement."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:50 pm
*the comm comes on and it is umbrella command*
"sindread we have a new order for you"
*sindread replys*
"what is it"
*umbrella answers*
"if there is anyone who know about how this started, kill them unless they are our own, we cant take any chance, no one will probally belive them but we cant take no chaces"
*sindread replys*
"i already disposed of 2 S.T.A.R.S. members who knew to much"
*umbrella replys*
"good work, we are asking you to do this because you dont care if you kill people, you'll kill anyone, you follow orders no matter how...wrong they seem they are, do your best, try to convice the others on you team to do the same, we are no sure if they can kill inocents as easy as you.
*sindread replys*
"I will not let you down, no matter what the objective is i will complete it, sindread out"
*sindread turns off the comm and turns on the t.v. in time for we were soldiers*
"sweet we were soldiers, i should try contacing the others"
*sindread talks into the commz*
"this is sindread, is there anyone there, i am currently in a house next to the police station, someone respond"
*sindread grips his MP5 as he is watching the french fight with the vietnames*  

Militarywolf
Crew

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:36 pm
*Hears Sindread on his radio*
"Hey Sindread its good to hear your voice! Head on down to the Police Station Main Office that's where I told Eric to come and also I found another survivor his name is Greg Kendo he's a nice guy."
*Looks at the front door of the Police Station*
"It looks like you guys will have some company on the way in... There's a couple of zombies right outside the door, After you two get in here we'll barricade up the front doors."
*Looks at a map of the city*
"We'll take the back door out of the Police Station and start clearing other parts of the city... From the looks of it the main outbreak point is the sewers so that should be our next destination, Do you understand your orders Sindread?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:45 pm
As The Granade Expoldes, Eric Quickly Runs Though Them, And Rushes Toward The Police Building
"Okay..I'm There...."
Eric Jump Up TO The Fences, And The Parked Cars, And Shots Some Zombies That Was Stand At The Police Office Building
"Get Away U Mindless Scums!!"
Eric Takes His Rifle, And Starts To Aim For Their Heads
Eric Starts To Shot, And Blow Their Heads Out, And Kicking Some Of Them Away
Eric Takes Out His Radio, And Tries To Contact Dante
"Sir, This Is Eric, I'm Waiting Outside Of The Police Office Building, And I Think The Doors Are Locked...."  

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:03 am
*Opens the heavy door*
"Get in here Eric!"
*Slams the door shut loudly*
"Whew... At least none of those things came in with you now all we need to do is wait for Sindread, By the way Eric this is Greg Kendo he is a Rookie Cop I ran into while searching the building."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:52 am
*sindread hears the reply from Dante and replys back*
"i'm next to the station, i just got to figure out a way in"
*sindread looks out the window to see 42 zombies right out side, he then goes to the back door to see 37 zombies*
"well this is going to be intersting getting out....i wonder"
*sindread goes up stairs to and into a room that over looks the station*
"looks like a i got to jump"
*sindrad opens the window shoots out the window in the upstairs of the station, he then climbs out and sees that it is 10 feet away, he then moves his hand to his head, his gut, his left shoulder then his right making a corss*
"god help me make this jump and now fall to my death, amen"
*sindread then jumps for the window but misses, but grabs onto it before falling, he then pulls himself up through the window inside*
"alright i'm in sir, i'm on the top floor."
*sindread notices bars that can slide over the window and lock, he locks the bars over the window*
"where are you?"  

Militarywolf
Crew

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:45 pm
*Hears Sindread on the radio*
"What do you mean we're in the Police Station Main Office where are you?"
*Hears groaning*
"Damn Sindread get here quick we need to get to the Sewers before the whole Police Station is overtaken by the zombies... And who knows what other creatures will come if we wait to long!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:31 am
*cocks m16 back and walks slowly checking the alleys*
..god this place is all bloody
*hears a lot of groaning*
..shoot zombies well looks like im ganna have some fun
*starts to shoot at them*  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:16 am
*sindread walks a little then see's the main office*
"oh there it is"
*sindread jumps over the railing, takes out his MP5, looks to his right to see 2 zombies, he shoots them both in the head, he then heads into the main office and meets up with the others*
"so you found a survior huh, so did I"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:17 am
Eric Shakes Hand With Greg Kendo
"Nice To Meet U, I'm Eric"
Eric Looks Around The Building
"This Places Looks Very Safe..."  

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:53 pm
*sindread thinks to self*
(thinking)I better find out what this guy knows, ever if he made friends with the others I have my orders which is a mission and the mission is top priority over everything else (says) "greg is it? what do you know about whats going on here?" (thinks) if he does know whats going on, maybe i can convince him that its not our fault then i wont have to kill him...but if not then i have no choice.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:34 pm
*puts m16 away*
dang it,im surrounded..
*pulls uzi out and shoots the mi nthe head*
i cant stay here much longer
*starts to run around lookign for shelter*  

azurekite001

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:51 pm
*Pulls Sindread aside*
Whispering "He doesn't know anything Sindread we should be fine... And besides I already promised him I'd get him out of here."
*Looks back at Eric and Greg*
"Alright guys it seems safe right now but we need to get down to the sewers before something else happens..."
*Pulls out .44 Colt Anaconda*
"Lets move out!"
*Kicks upon the back door of the Police Station*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:54 am
Eric Takes Out His Rifle, And Re-Loads It, And Follows Dante Outside To The Sewer
"Go Go Go~ Don't Looks Back, And Run To The Sewer!!"  

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:03 pm
*sindread walks out a little and see's that the others are already ahead of them*
"they can go, i'm going on my own, thats how i am going to see real action"
*sindread turns to the right and walks down an ally (7 minutes later)
sindread comes out of the ally to find a building fortfied, sindread walks a little then hears a voice*
"FREEZE, WHO ARE YOU!?
*sindread replys*
"Umbrella Biohazard Countermeasure service, were here to help"
voice "alright come on"
*sindread walks up to the door and hears alot of noise from the other side then 2 police men open it, there are civilians, police and S.T.A.R.S., sindread walks in and they close the door behinde him*
S.T.A.R.S. leader "so your with umbrella, we havnt seen any of you around here, glad too see a friendly face" sindread "like wise, so I take it your in charge of these surviors" STARS leader "yea I guess so, I guess I give them hope, now that they know the umbrella corporation is helping, they have more of it, stay here a while and head out when you li..."
*there is a scream, a man is turning into a zombie and his daughter is crying, 2 police pull her aside then the man gets up a zombie and tackles a STARS member to the gound, I grab it by the collar and yank it off then blow its brains out with my DE (desert eagle)*
STARS LEADER "thanks for the help, as I was saying stay as long as you like" sindread "I better call my team"
*sindread talks into the comm*
"this is sindread, I met up with alot of surviors, i am going to stay here and help them bunker down then i'll be on my way"  
Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff