Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 5:42 pm
*sindread aims at the licker and open's fire, shooting it 17 time's before getting knocked to the ground, the licker attempts to slash sindread but he uses his gun to block it but the slash knocks the weapon out of his hand*
"i'm not going down that easily."
*sindread pulls out his desert eagle, puts it to the jaw of the licker and pulls the trigger, the licker jumps away from sindread onto the farthest wall from him, sindread gets to his feet, and goes to get the mp5 when the tounge of the licker goes around his throat lifting him in the air*
it's our first date, NO TOUNGE!"
sindread reaches for his desert eagle and puts it up against its tounge and blows it off, dropping sindread he pulls the tounge off his throat and gasps for air then gets to his feet*
"better think of something fast."
*sindread looks around,then spots a crate of rum*
"not the rum"
*sindread then looks at the licker*
"damn I guess I have no choise"
*sindread opens the crate, grabs a bottle of rum, runs up to the licker and throws it at its mouth, the bottle bursts open and rum spills all over the licker, sindread then runs back to the crate then throws the crate at it spilling alot of rum on the licker*
"where did I put my lighter?"
*sindread fishes around in his pockets then he finds his lighter, lights it up and throws it at the licker then it catch's on fire burning and it falls to the ground letting out a weird scream and dies.*
"that was close, now where is my MP5?"
*sindread walks over to his MP5, picks it up, walks up the stairs, puts bullest in the mp5 clip that he used and same with the desert eagle, grabs the glass of rum he began to drink and finish's it and leaves to bar.*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:22 pm
*Kicks the door in*
"Hands up!"
*Looks around questioningly*
"Looks like theres nothing in here..."
*CRUNCH... A Hunter stalks into view*User Image
"Holy crap!"
*Fires a few .44 Anaconda Bullets at it*
"Damn it keeps dodging its one fast little buggar! Time for the spread"
*Pulls the VALTRO PM5 out*
"Time to meet your maker!"
*Pieces of the Hunter fly all over the wall*
"I wasn't on using the Ol' VALTRO until later but I guess we can't get everything we want."
*Lights up a Cigar*  

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:50 pm
*sindread walks out the bar and looks around*
"where to go now..."
*there is footsteps behinde sindread, he turns around to see two s.t.a.r.s. members running from zombies, they stop near him and say*
"you work with umbrella!?
*sindread replys*
Sindread-"yeah I am, what of it?"
S.T.A.R.S. member-"they started all of this, its their fault this happened"
Sindread-"its not like they meant for it to happen, they were just trying to bring dead cells back to life to make people younger, and it was not ever the umbrella corporation who released the virus it was a former scientest."
S.T.A.R.S. -"we dont have time for this now we have to get inside"
*the three of them run inside the nearest building, and barricade the doors and windows and search place finding nothing, we should stay here a while*
37 minutes later
S.T.A.R.S.- "damn zombies, I swear i'll get the umbrella corporation for this"
Sindread " that is not possible, the umbrella corporation will never die, not ever if the world was against them, the umbrella corporation is too great to fall."
S.T.A.R.S.- "i'll do what it takes to bring them down, I swear it."
*the two S.T.A.R.S. members get up and go to walk out the back door, when sindread pulls out his desert eagle and shoots both of them in the back.*
sindread-"I will not allow you to ever try to bring down my family, you are a threat, so I have to dispose of you."
S.T.A.R.S.-"so now what, your just going to shoot us?"
sindread-" oh no, that is not enough puishment for what you were about to do, instead i'll leave you for the zombies. twisted "
*sindread takes down the barricades, opens the door and runs out the back door, the zombies come in and eat the S.T.A.R.S. members alive.
sindread walks around the building and sees the zombies have gone inside, he then looks around and sees a house with lights still on and no blood on windows or broken doors*
"I have better go check this out, there could still be people alive"
*sindread makes his way toward the house*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:37 pm
*A crunching noise comes from behind me*
"FREEZE" a young police officer said,
"Whoa there bud I'm here for you" I replied back
*Holding out my hand to shake*
"Thank god I though everyone was going to die before we got some reinforcements..." said the young poilce officer while shaking my hand.
"So where are the rest of the officers? Maybe you guys could help assist me and Eric in clearing the Police Department of these creatures?"
*The Young Cop looks around*
"I'm Greg Kendo by the way and you are?"
"My name is Dante Guniz the standing Commander of the U.B.C.S. Unit dispatched here in Raccoon City."
*We start walking towards the Main office of the Police Department*
"Keep your wits about you" I said
Greg replied "Yeah you to Dante"  

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:27 am
Eric Walks Out From The Kitchen, And Tries To Find His Way Out Of The Dining Room..Than Suddenly Eric Hears Some Kind Of Screching
"What The....Who Is There!!"
No One Replied....But The Sound Is Getting Biger, And Closer.....
Eric Looks Around THe Dining Room...And Sees Nothing Over The Tables....So Eric Knees To The Floor, And Sees Under The Tables....Than Eric Sees.....
User Image
"Oh..Boy...."
Eric Quickly Jump Up To The Table, And Waits For The Zombie To Come Out Of Under The Table....
"Come Out Of There....."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:56 pm
*Sindread slowley opens the door to the house, walks in a little and looks around*
"Hellow is anyone their?"
*their is no reply...its quiet*
its quiet...thats what worrys me. I better check the basment and upstairs...basment first.
*sindread opens the door to the basment and makes his way down, he looks around and spots a box and opens it to find a lighter and a pack of cigerets*
"sweet a new lighter and some smokes, mind as well, i think zombies are worse then smoking"
*sindread lights a cigeret and walks up staris to the main floor then the upstairs, he begins to look around when he hears a noise from a room, he opens the door and see's nothing, he walks in a little and looks around to fine nothing, he turns around to fine himself cornered* User Image
"this should be interesting."
*sindread lifts up his MP5 and opens up on the zombies, killing 3 but they were so close he didnt have enough time to kill them all, not even if you had a light machine gun..anyway the zombie grabbed sindread and ended up pushing both of them outhe window, the zombie lands on the spikes of a iron fence User Image sindread's legs land on the impaled dead zombie, and his head was going for the concret, he put his arms out, and they landed on the concret catching him self then he flips off*
"wow how did I do that?"
*sindread walks over and picke up his MP5, and walks in the middle of the street and looks around for a place to go with the cigeret still in his mouth.*  

Militarywolf
Crew

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:54 pm
Eric Stands Still And Stays Quiet Until The Zombie Comes Out From Under The Table...
"Come On...Show Ur Cute Little Face..."
The Zombie's Head, And Arms Starts To Show...Eric Starts Counting....
"1....2...3!!"
Eric Jumps On The Zombie's Head...And Squshs It....
"Eww.....That Didn't Felt Good....."
Eric Shakes His Boots Off, And Quickly Runs Out Of The Dining Hall, And Out To The Streets,,,,
"Okay....Got To Contact The Others...."
Eric Turns On His Radio, And Tries To Contact The Others
"This Is Eric Cha, Reporting That My Area Has Been Clear, I Repeat, My Area Has Been Clear, Waiting For Ur Orders, Sir"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:37 pm
*Picks up the signal on my radio*
"Hey Eric! Head to the Police Station Main Office I've met up with an Officer name Greg Kendo and he said there's more survivors, He went up ahead of me so I'm just heading to where he told me to go."
*Suddenly grabbed from behind*
"Gah! What the hell!"
*Grabs the attackers hands and Judo throws them over me*
"A damn zombie! Should have none its the only thing that wouldn't kill you right off if it snuck up on you! I should have kept my guard up I could have gotten bit and infected..."
*The zombie had already recovered and stood up*
"Time to bring this to an end."
*Slams the zombie in the face with an elbow then I quickly dash behind it and grip its neck while doing a quick twisting motion*
"Now look what you've made me do? I had to snap your neck..."
*Walks towards the Main Office with a Cigar in his mouth*  

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:37 pm
*sindread talks into the comm*
"this sindread, I am on a street, there is no sign and i'm clearing out some of the buildings, I meet up with two S.T.A.R.S. members but I shot both of them in the back and let the zombies take care of them.
*sindread then puts out his cig, puts on the mask and gas mask and contiues in the comm*
"its been easy so far I wonder when their is going to be a hard mo..."
*there is a noise behind sindrad, he turns around to find nothing, he looks around, turns back around and walks a little then hears the noise again, the bushes and trees fly in the breeze as a sudden cold gust of wind comes, sindread walks more then hears a loud noise behined him, he turns around to see a lurker has jumped up through a man hole leading to a sewer* User Image
*still having the comm on sindread says*
"what the ******** that?"
*sindread lifts up his MP5 and unloads an entire clip into it not doing a thing*
"this is going to be difficult...but fun"
*sindread reloads and then the Lurker jumps at sindread, sindread dives out of the way then the lurkers tounge goes around sindreads leg, lifts in the air, twirs him around and throws him down the street, sindread gets to his feet and see's that the luker is gone, sindrad looks around and slowely sidethen the a swere lid shoots in the air and a touge comes out, goes around sindread's legs and pulls him down to the ground then into the sewer, sindrad lands on his back*
"oh damn that hurt...WHAT THE ******** is till on by the way| the lurker then starts to swollow sindreads legs*
"oh hell no, your not eating me!"
sindread shoots the touge of the lurker off his legs with the mp5, takes grenade, pulls the pin, puts it in the lurkers mouth, shoots it in the eye, and runs along the walk way away from it then BOOM sindread then says into the comm*
"damn i just had to deal with a over grown frog that our weapons are almost un-affective, it tryed to eat, no, swollow me hole, and i think i broke a rib or 2, but i'll live. i'm going to check out the sewers to make sure we dont get snuck up on."
*sindread reloads both his guns, and walks down the walk way*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:27 pm
"damn this smell, i guess there are no monsters down here after all"
*there is a splasing noise from behinde sindread, he turns around and see's nothing*
"damn dont start that again"
*sindread then hurrys and turns around to see three lickers on the celling coming fast User Image
sindread starts shooting at them with his mp5 but it hardly does anything*
"s**t these lickers must have ate some people (after eating people the lickers get stronger)
sindread turns around and starts running down and goes up the nearest ladder, when he gets up he sees the police station*
"isnt that were I had to go?"
*sindread hears strange foot steps to his left, he turns to see what looks like eric*
"well there is a member of my team, I wonder whats make those weird foot st..."
*a licker touge comes up from the swere, goes around sindread's neck*
"s**t"
*sindread then gets pulled down*  

Militarywolf
Crew

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:56 am
As Eric Hears A Relies From Dante, Then Eric's Radio Starts To Break Up...
"Sir...Sir!! I Can't Hear U......"
Eric's Radio Shuts Off, And Then Eric Starts To Hear A Huffing Sound Coming FRom The Streets....
"What The.....WHo Is There!!"
Eric Takes Out His Rifle, And A Flash Light....Eric Turns On The Flsh Light, And Equips It On To The Rifle, And Eric Looks U To See The Source Of The Sound....
"Okay...Lets See What The Hck Is THe Noice Coming From..."
Eric Starts To Walk Around The Streets, And Eric Starts To Smell Something Burning.....LIke Ash.......Than Suddenly, Eric Hears A Footsteps Coming From Behind Him...
"Eric's Thought:"Oh s**t..."
Eric Quickly Turns Around, And Jumps Back, And Sees...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"What The...Thats Not Zombie....What Is That?"
Than Eric Notices That Eric Steped On A Weird Ash Hot Liquid
"Hmmm? What Is This?"
Than Suddenly The Wierd Monster Makes A Weird Inhairing Sound, And Than Shot Out The Same Liquid From It's Chest
"s**t!!"
Eric Quickly Dashs To Other Spot, And Then Eric Looks At The Spot Where He Was At....
"Wow....If I Get Hit By The Thing, I'll Get Killed.....Got To Kill The Thing Quickly...."
Eric Takes A Rifle, And Aims For The Head, But The Monster Shots Out Another Liquid, And It Malted The Street
"Hmmm....The Weak Point Should Be The Head......"
Eric Shots For The Head, But The Monster Ducks, And Slowly Walk Toward Eric
"Crap!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:54 pm
*sindread gets pulled down the sewer and lands on his other side*
"s**t i'm braking all my ribs"
*the 3 lickers on 15 feet from sindread on the same walk way as him*
"I got to think of something fast....time to go rambo"
*sindread takes out his knife, cuts the tounge of the licker off of his neck, then runs at the likcers, he runs up to 1, stabs it in the brain, puts his desert eagle in the wound and pulls the trigger killing it, a licker slashes at sindread but he ducks, stabs it in the throat, puts the eagle in the wound and pulls the trigger 3 time killing it, the last licker jumps up on the celing, sindread runs back for MP5, reloads it, then the licker jumps on top of sindread, sindread puts the mp5 to its head and pulls the trigger firing 7 rounds into then it gets off, sindread gets to his feet, the licker jumps at sindread but he does not fall, they then begin to wrestle, jurks it's neck around, and uses his body wait to make the licker fall, sindread gets back up, puts his boot to the lickers head and then shoots its neck with the mp5 with the 27 rounds that are left in the gun killing it*
"wow how i manged to do that and stay alive is beyonde me.....still i wonder what that noise was, it sounds like i have heard it before but where?
*sindread reloads his eagle and mp5 and talks into the comm*
"this is sindread, what are my current orders?"  

Militarywolf
Crew

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:43 pm
Eric Shots Down Few Of The Weird Monsters, And Managed To Advanced To The Police Station Main Office....
"Okay...Almost There....."
Eric See Some Zombies On The Way....
"Man....They Are Everywhere....."
Eric Takes A Granade, And Throws It Towards The Zombie
"That Will Be Enough....."
Eric Ducks Behind The Parked Car On The Street  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:00 pm
*sindread hears gun shots up top and there is no response from comm*
"i better go up and see whats going on"
*sindread puts his mp5 on his back and climbs up the ladder and there is no one there*
"i could have sworn i heard gun shots"
*there are the same strange foot steps as before to sindreads left, he looks to see a strange monster, one like eric faced*
"what the ******** is that?"
*it then shoots out weird liquid, sindread dives out of the way and sees that the liquid would kill him*
"s**t, I dont want to stick around to find out"
*sindread runs into a house next to the police station and boards up the doors and windows, then checks the upstairs finding nothing, he takes off his gas mask and straps it to side and pulls his mask down below his chin*
"I wonder what they got to eat here"
*sindread walks into the kitchen and opens a cupord to find sun chips*
"cool they got my favorite kind, i'm thirsty"
sindread opens the back and begins to eat then opens the fridge hoping to find a drink when he fould a severed head*
"well i'm no longer hungry but i am still thirst but no there are no drinks in the fridge, maybe the closet"
*sindread sets the bag of chips next to the head and closes the door, sindread then walks to the closet and opens the door to fine a crimson head zombie (they run)*
"figuers"
*sindread grabs the zombie and throw it over the table, he then grabs a frying pan, hops over the table and hits the zombie in the head with the frying pan 26 times*
"try the hallway closet, less room for me to move, i wonder whats on t.v."  

Militarywolf
Crew

Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out