Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:53 pm
This is my attempt at a RP for this guild. xd
If you want to join send the form to me through a PM...Completed of course.

Name:
Job: (U.B.C.S. , U.S.F, R.P.D, Whatever your characters job will be)
Weapon: (M16, 9mm Baretta, No godly weapons please...)
Skills: (Heavy Arms Skill, Light Arms Skill, Hand-to-Hand Skills whatever)
Appearance:
Back Story:

I'll Start off then:

Name: Dante Guniz

Job: U.B.C.S.

Weapon: .44 Colt Anaconda, VALTRO PM5, and finally Studded Gloves

Skills: Magnum Skill, Shotgun Skill, and Hand-To Hand Skills

Appearance: A man with Dark Brown hair that is slicked back, He wears Pitch Black Kevlar all over and has a Custom Black .44 Colt Anaconda which has "Death" engraved onto the barrel, and a VALTRO PM5 strapped to his back.

Back Story: He joined the U.B.C.S. a few months before the Racoon City incident and had a little experience with exterminating the undead with some previous missions involving Umbrella's mishaps in their labs, He is a master Martial Artist and Marksman and likes to settle his problems with a good fight, He will also light up a Cigar in the heat of battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:55 pm
Character Profiles
Name: Dante Guniz

Job: U.B.C.S. Commander

Weapon: .44 Colt Anaconda, VALTRO PM5, and finally Studded Gloves

Skills: Magnum Skill, Shotgun Skill, and Hand-To Hand Skills

Appearance: A man with Dark Brown hair that is slicked back, He wears Pitch Black Kevlar all over and has a Custom Black .44 Colt Anaconda which has "Death" engraved onto its 8" barrel, and a VALTRO PM5 strapped to his back. (Although you can only see his face when his helmet in off)
User Image

Back Story: He joined the U.B.C.S. a few months before the Racoon City incident and showed his amazing prowess which resulted in his fast raise to the top of the U.B.C.S. He has alot of experience with the undead and Umbrella's other mishaps in their Science division, He is a master Martial Artist and Marksman and likes to settle his problems with a good fight, He will also light up a Cigar in the heat of battle.

Name: Eric Cha

Job: U.B.C.S. 2nd-in-Command

Weapon: US M-16 With M203 40mm Grenade Launcher

Skills: Heavy Arm Skills, Hand To Hand Combat Skills

Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Back Story: Eric Used To Be A S.T.A.R.S Member, But When The Racoon City Had Flood Of Virus Spreading Around, Eric Left To Alaska, But After Few Years, Eric Came Back To Defend The City From The Undead, And So Eric Joins The U.B.C.S..

Name: militarywolf
code name: sindread

Job: U.B.C.S. thrid-in-command
weapon:MP5 with light, and Desert Eagle User Image

skill:sneaking, doing well alone, m16 skill, mp5 skill, desert eagle skill

apperance: I have the basic uniform, even if i were to be a officer i would still use the uniform given to me with no designs, that is black combat boots, black tactical vest with U.B.C.S. logo printed on the back, green lonc sleve shirt with protective material in them, but their still comfortable and white slacks with protevtive material in them but still comfortable and knee pads that are protevtive, they can stop a bullet but not sure about two. with black mask and gas mask over it.

User Image
User Image

Back story: militarywolf a memeber of a italian mob in little italy, new york. was a respected officer amongst them. however he was given a order to blow up a spanish gang armory, he went in killed the 23 spanish gang members and he planted the charges and left, (he got their by a tunnel under a brige by a high way. he found another tunnel and took to find himself out side a hospital and began to think for a moment... he then sayed "********!" the hospital them blow up killing 748 people, he didnt care about the people but that he will now go to jail. sense being a member of a respected and wealth mob he went in for 50 years. the mob left him, then the UBCS came and bailed him out and enlisted him into their ranks...they are now his hom..his family. He would never let them down, no matter what the case

Name:Gavin Hunter
Age:16(Yeah I know he seems young-ish but he's a big help lol)
Job:U.B.C.S. 4th-in-Command
Weapon:M16,uzi,knife
Skills:good at working by himself,hand to hand combat,far distance,fast
Appearance:User Image
Back Story:Gavin Hunter,a young boy who know's no boundery's and has seen his fair groosum zombie attacks and some other unexplained stuff, he usually works alone

Name: LJWman
Code name: PastorFox
Job: UBCS
Weapon: Mp5 with light and desert eagle
Skills: MP5 skill, desert eagle skill, sneaking around, trained by Sindread in CQC (close quarers combat)
Apperance: i'm a UBCS soldier, I wear the uniform which is the same as sindread,
I have the basic uniform, even if i were to be a officer i would still use the uniform given to me with no designs, that is black combat boots, black tactical vest with U.B.C.S. logo printed on the back, green lonc sleve shirt with protective material in them, but their still comfortable and white slacks with protevtive material in them but still comfortable and knee pads that are protevtive, they can stop a bullet but not sure about two. with black mask and gas mask over it.

User Image

User Image

Background story: wss a member of the Irish mob, he was a good soldier amongst them, then the italan mob attacked being lead by Sindread, it was a big battle but the italians completly wiped out the irish, Pastor fox went hand to hand with sindread...it was a very short fight, Fox got knocked out and was nearly dead, but sindread let him live, 1 year later they met up again at a park, their they talked and became friends, sindrad tought fox CQC then 2 months after sindread went to jail for blowing up a hospital, fox got into alot of fights and thought he was tough, he picked a fight with an umbrella soldier and got knocked out but the the soldier adimered the way he fought and brought to umbrella where he joined the UBCS and was unaware of his friend sindread being apart of them.

Name:Narif Sarth

Job: S.T.A.R.S.

Weapon: M16 and a pistol

Skills:Hand-to-Hand

Appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Back Story:after seeing the rest of his squad eaten hes moved from building to building heading twords the center of the city

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:58 pm
Where it all began...
"I could hear the blades of the Helicopters as they were dropping us off on the top of a ruined Police Department, The city looked like all the natural disasters happened in one place, the screams and crys for mercy could be heard through all the destruction and mayhem"
*Looks up into the sky*
"Sounds like another job from Umbrella and it came at a great time I was running out of cash from the last job I did for them... It was only a matter of time before Umbrella messed up on a large scale and now this is my time to shine and make some serious dough."
*Lights up a Cigar*
"So what do you think of all this Eric?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:43 pm
Eric Gets Off From The Helicopter, And Standing Next To Dante...
"Well....I Think Its The Usual Things...JUst Clean Out The Zombies..."
"I Wonder If There Is More Survivers...."
Eric Loads His Rifle, And Cocks It
"I'm Ready...Are U Ready To Go Dante?"
Eric Fixs His Aim, And Checks His Ammo  

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:20 pm
*Looks over at the door on top of the Police Department*
"That looks to be our only way down... Other then jumping."
*The door creeks open*
"We'll start heading down to the streets from there we'll start clearing out stores one-by-one until everything is dead, But don't forget the main reason we're here protect Civilians and especially protect Umbrella employee's."
*Pulls out .44 Colt Anaconda*
"I'll check the room to the left, Eric you check the room to the right"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:01 pm
"Roger, I'll Contact U If I Need Help"
Eric Gets Into Stance, And Pulls Out His US M-16 With M203 40mm Grenade Launcher, And Starts To Go Into The Room
"God..Can't Even See Anything...Where Did I Put The Night Vision Glass..."
Eric Takes Out A Night Vision Glass, And Puts It On, And Contiunes To Go Into The Room
"Everything Seems Too Quiet......"
Eric Hears A Sound Coming From The End Of The Room Hall
"Hello~Is Anyone There?"
Eric Takes Aim At The End Of The Hall  

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 7:51 pm
*Taking in the surrondings*
"Hmmm... It smells like liquor in here."
*Alcohol is all over the floor*
"Either there was a struggle in here or there is drunk somewhere in here."
*Noise from the left*
"Who's there! Come out or be prepared to get pumped full of led!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:49 pm
*chopper comes to the street near the designated location as sindread drops the rapel and rapels down, then gives the piolt a signal then the chopper leaves*
"where to start?"
*looks at a bar*
"that will do, i should radio in to see if there are any UBCS soldiers near by"
*talks into the comm as he is walking near the bar.*
"this is sindread, is there anyone out there?"  

Militarywolf
Crew

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:13 pm
*A zombie trudges towards me slowly*
"Here we go!"
*Kicks the zombie in the face*
"How do you like that one? Here's the finish!"
*Aims .44 Colt Anaconda at the zombies head...KABOOM*
"Ewww...Quite the mess you've made on my Kevlar."
*Hears Sindread's voice on his radio*
"Hey Sindread this is Dante where are you? Me and Eric are clearing the Police Department right now."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:39 pm
*hear's the reply*
"I am currently walking towards a bar,wait, I am in the bar looking for a good drink...sweet they got rum."
*begins to poor it in a glass and begins to drink, their is a thud from up stairs, looks up*
"it seems like i'm not alone...i have a strange feeling that i'm going to get snuck up on. give me a minute to check this out."
*walks up the stairs, puts the light on the MP5 on and looks around, opens the door and see's what is left of a devoured body*
"sucks to be that guy...wait if he is dead, then he cant be what made the noise, so what did?"
*turns around to face a zombie up close*
I got snucked up on....I ******** KNEW IT!!!
*the zombie tackles me to the ground, knocking the mp5 out of my hands.*
"sorry but that is not going to work"
*pulls out desert eagle and blows the zombies brains out, another zombie comes through the door, I aim at its head and shoot its right out and everything that is behinde it*
"Well that figuers. alright Dante the bar is secure...I hope. i'm going to go finish my drink and head on out."  

Militarywolf
Crew

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:47 am
Eric Hears The Radio Connact From Dante, And Sindeard, And As Eric Walks To The End Of The Hall, And Enters The Dining Hall, And Sees 2~4 Dead Officers
"My God....That Smell...."
Eric Looks Around To See Any Survivers.....
"Anyone In Here? This Is U.B.C.S, Please Come Out If U Are In Here~"
Eric Starts To Walk Into The Dining Hall, And Jumps Up To The Table, And Tries To See Any People...Than Suddenly.....
"What The?!!"
Eric Felt Something Grabing His Feet, And Eric Pointed His Rifle Towards His Feet, And Eric Saw.....
"What The.....I Got Jumped By Fork.....Hehe...."
As Eric Relaxed, Becuase It Wasn't A Zombie, And Than Eric Hears A Scream Coming From The Kitchen..
"Well.....Here I Go....."
Eric Pointed His Gun At The Kitchen Door, And Goes In...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:24 pm
*sindread picks up his mp5 and walks down stairs to his drink and begins to drink again when he hears a noise, he looks in the direction it came from to be looking at a door, he sets his drink down and walks over to the door slowley and opens it and looks inside to find out it is a basement*
"there is no ******** way i'm going down their....but I am curious...but its clear that are zombies down there...i'll flip a coin, heads I go down, tails i dont"
*it lands on heads*
*figuers, well i'm going to need some need somthing to keep me going."
"sindread walks to the counter and gets out 4 glasses and fills them up with rum and gulps them all down then walks to the door
alright time to go."
*sindread turns on the light on the mp5 and slowley beings to walk down.*

Militarywolf
Crew

ReinbachThe3rd
Captain

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:00 pm
*Looks over at the door on the other side of the room "Police Armory"*
"If there's any survivors at all I'd think that they'd want to be where all the weapons are located...And heck if there isn't anyone I can grab some ammo."
*Trys to open the door...CLANK its locked*
"Damn it! I guess that whoever's in there doesn't want anyone coming in after them...Guess I'll have to find the key first"
*Looking at another door*
"That's my destination I guess...Lets open her up"
*The door opens LOUDLY*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:50 pm
*sindread slowely walks down the stairs to the basement*
"Damn what is that smell?"
*sindread reaches the bottom of the sairs and begins to look around*
"where did that noise come from?"
*another noise is made...like the noise of something getting ate, loudly*
"over there behinde those crates, probally just a zombie."
*sindread peeks behinde the crates to see A licker User Image eating whats left of a person, sindread then whispers*
"oh ********, wait they cant see, they rely on sound and their tounge, so if i can just keep quiet."
*begins to back up then kicks a can*
"damnit all. I better get out of here"
*the licker then charges ********"  

Militarywolf
Crew

User_3556568
Vice Captain

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:08 pm
Eric Pushes The Door With HIs Rifle, And Slowly Takes A Step Into THe Kitchen, And As He Walks Into The Kitchen, Eric Was Hit With A Dread Smell....And Sees Something Moving At The End Of THe Kitchen Table....
"Damn....The Smell Is Unbearable...."
Eric Slowly Turn To The Kitchen Table, And Sees A Zombie Eating A Officer...
"God...."
Eric's Voice Has Echo To The Zombie's Ear, And THe Zombie Turns Around, And See Eric...And Starts To Groan....And Stands Up, And Start To Walk Toward Eric....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Hehe....Come Get Some Michal Jackson....."
Eric Puts His Rifle To His Side, And Uses His Fist....
"I Think My FistIs Good Enough For U....."
Eric Grabs A Fry Pan Next To Him, And Smashs Zombie's Head....
((Owned o_O....))
"Hehe...Don't Mass With The Fry Pan!!!"
Zombie Falls TO The Ground, And Black Blood Spills From Its Cracked Head....
Eric Knees Next To The Dead Body, And Searches For Its ID....
"Hmmm....So..U Are Jackson Withstill....A Cook For The Cops...."
Eric Puts Its ID On The Dead Body's Chest, And Stands Up, And Walks Out Of The Kitchen....
"Rest In Peace....."  
Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces