Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:12 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James eased himself down from a place in the rafters where he had been fixing a warped beam in the roof from all the moisture. He dropped the last ten feet or so of his climb and rolled over to Sanshi and Bast. James came to he feet.

"Chocolate is my favorite Al, so of course."

James bowed to Bastet. "I'm sorry for the slow arrival, but I wanted to finish the job before coming down. May I join you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:15 pm
Bast rolled her eyes behind her goggles, but did not comment on San's sarcasm.

"The rice harvest should come in within the next few days, I believe," the woman responded. "My sister's name is spelled 'Z-y-o-n-u', but I call her Joan because it's close enough in pronunciation. I doubt you've met her; she's rather reclusive, even if she is still traveling. She's naturally got brilliant red hair, which means she sticks out in a crowd, but she transforms it to be white or black, depending on the season."

As James addressed her, Bast took several more bites of rice and then pointed to another seat at the folding table, with a bowl of still-steaming rice waiting at the place.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:24 am
Al cringed at San's comment, shamefacedly sighing, before bowing as Bast entered the academy and set up some food. This of course was taken as a que by all of the other workers, who then set up a huge buffet and began taking their dinner. Al came over and sat down, enjoying the various sauces and scrumptious rice, whilst listening in on the conversation. He made a mental note, Bast + Hunger + Tired = DANGER and then piped up "I hope there aren't many more floods, otherwise I'm going to get as exhausted as Bast-sensei was, fixing all the waterlogged books and scrolls. Though, I did have a thought. Don't most water-supplying sources have an emergency diverting path? Like if a river flooded, they open a gate in the side that sends it off to a different location. Maybe our aquaduct should have something like that, with a guard in the control room, on duty. Preferably an attentive guard, but... meh." Looking back as the other workers finished their meals, he sighed and gobbled down the rest of the rice. "Alright, I think I'm going to go with them and help them out. We've got a loong way to go to fix up the various places. Any suggestions for the next location?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 am
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San finished up his bowl, then bowed to the new comers for a moment. Speaking, the konin explained what his plan was.

"I think i am going to go fix the dojo, but ima look at a few things here before i leave. Thank you for the dinner bast sensei."

Standin, San had to go to work (grabbing cars, and typing training while at work. lots to do before time skip)

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:46 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James took Bast direction and sat down to eat, making a huge bowl of rice and electing one of the hotter sauces to add to it. he ate voraciously.

"I think the Dojo would be a natural progression. I would like to have a place for people to let frustrations out in a time like this."

James stood as well. "Thank you Bast-sama. I will have to return the favor soon." James walked over and lifted himself up on one of the support beams and made his way patiently into the rafters. He moved into the shadowy parts of the ceiling area, and had to be extremely careful; to pick structures that would support his large body. James noticed another damaged area, but had to cross a support beam to get there. Slowly, about four inches at a time he made his way across the beam, his face was a picture of concentration His black and red armor blending in with he shadows of the roof. He finally made it. James pulled moisture to him and straightened the wood as best as he could.

Shadowy stealth technique +5  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:29 pm
User Image
User Image

San sent a clone in the form of a hawk out To Takumi again

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:31 pm
With less than half of the rice eaten and most people leaving to go on their individual paths, Bast gobbled up the rest of her rice, devoured another bowl of the sticky food, and then gathered up the dishes. She placed the dishes and the sauce containers in the center of the table and then Reverse-Summoned the entire set back to her kitchen to be cleaned, if needed, and put away.

"Our aqueducts weren't manned at the time, so our controllers were off-duty," she said to Al as the Princess lifted up the remaining 12 pounds of rice and the steamer it was in. "I'm moving on to the residential district; that was the place most affected last time, but I don't think it was too badly injured. I want to get that area up and running before anything else so that we can get people off of the streets."

She followed the Princess out of the building, waving at the others as she made her way toward the Residential District. More than anything, she wanted to get the homeless out of the Office building so that the Village wouldn't look like a town of poor people to outsiders.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm
User Image
User Image

San's clone cam in and dropped off the atlas, and San got to practicing.

San figured after eating he could do a little harmless training. He had helped rebuild the University, and figured that it was acceptable to take a small break. The art of illusion was something San enjoyed and wished to practice a lot. If an enemy lost their mental balance, then how were they to maintain the physical stature and will to fight back. Once again, Raizen’s words spoke through San. “A true master engages in combat only after the victory has already been won.” So with this, San began practicing. First, the ninja sent out a change clone. This clone would be his target. Then focusing his chakra flow, the ninja cast a genjutsu. The genjutsu over the clone would appear as if he was trapped by lightning, keeping him from ever moving. If he did move, the lightning would strike him, thus making him feel like the technique was real. If San layed a genjutsu over this…then the enemy could not figure out reality from his illusion…making it highly regarding and selling. Illusion techniques were often, and with San’s attention to detail guiding him, he could really make it worth while…

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 pm
User Image
User Image

San decided to continue his genjutsu practice. The next one he was going to practice would be in conjunction of his other technique to make a great combo. This illusion would double layer any illusion, so when the enemy used kai to escape, there would be another one waiting for them. In a perfect combo like idea, San was having fun creating scenarios in which this would make his team all the more effective. “Death squad one? Reaper one?” What would the team be called. And where was Akane, the little s**t. He was supposed to be helping san so he could teach him. Any who, San returned his focus back to his change clone. Using double the chakra flow, the ninja allowed his iron sand genjutsu escape to work over twice, making it look like he actually disappeared. Giving him extra time like that would make his silent homicide jutsu even more effective. With an enemy under like that, the dead could rise and he would never notice it. Was this how raizen felt, in his final moments? Was San finally going to surpass his father?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:26 pm
User Image
User Image

San was gonna work on the next genjutsu he wanted to learn. He was keen on finishing his training, and then getting back to the construction work to help the village. It would be enough to get an enemy to be out of the fight for a moment. An enemy that couldnt fight...was a sitting duck. And sitting ducks were exicuted. Thankful, San began to cast the genjutsu. The clone would begin to feel like his body was melting. The pain receptors would ignite and activate, cause exceptional pain for the enemy. This could be emotionally scaring as well as physically trying for the enemy to try to gather back ther mind and recover for battle. In conjunction with this, San had a whole team that could have alot of fun playing with everything. An open enemy, the ninja could only begin to dream what he could do. This would never be used on a friend, and only enemies would be hit with it. He needed to figure what his favorite way of casting it....and then finishing the enemy....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:19 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

James climbed and then dropped down to the floor.

"Genjutsu is fun stuff I must admit. It took a little while for me to not try and do it the same way as my medical techniques. The effects on the mind of some of those jutsus on the scrolls are just evil."

James walked over to stand beside his mentor and friend. "What do you think our next move will be? Ar we really just going to sit here and metaphorically lick the villages wounds when they just killed three great cities.

I know it's its a disaster, but they could take more from us while we sit here. and thousands if not tens of thousands just died. It is Kage's call but I want to find the bastards making those weak a** automatons."

speaking of Genjutsu, James had one in line to learm. He had found one that no one would ever thing is a genjutsu. the technique caused bone chilling and painful cold, James thought the idea was novel. He was a Hyouton, and did not hide it with his ice gear, and white mask. James formed a clone to practice on, and set about getting the idea of it down, James channeled the chakra into the clone, and focused on the feeling of cold. Over time James watched the clone shiver, and then chatter and then show signs of hypothermia.

Ice technique learned  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
User Image

San had to smile. The medic was learning techniques to ******** with the mind? God help his enemies....The Satetsu would have to metephorically watch his back...make sure his magrail didnt have someones name on it. Internally laughing at the sarcastic thought he had, the Konin replied to the Ninja as well. it sucked about what happened to the village, and Once San was done getting a little more training to blow off some steam, he was going to go fix the dojo. At Jame's mention of the loss of life, San could only slightly cringe. It was never good....and San was feeling the same way that James was.

"Yeah, i feel ya. Im glad Bast got a hold of the captured automaton. She has made some headway on the discovery and understanding of the technique that we may find useful. So...when we do hunt them...there will be no stopping. We will find who massacred our villagers....our citizens...and make sure they feel the intensity of our "twin suns." So...what you think of genjutsu so far? I find it almost more useful then ninjutsu some times, especially in the team combat relm. I have an idea that i am rolling around with, just for....well...training i suppose. Anyways, you got a technique with someones name on it yet?"

San looked to the clone, and performed the Bringer of Darkness technique on the clone. It immedeatly began to look around, confused, like its light was taken. Thankful for learning this technique the "Sharingan killer" San took a moment to breath. It was gonna get rough lately....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:43 pm
Al bowed to Bast and the others, then walked over with the other workers. As he walked off, a shinobi wearing one of the Postmaster General's Deputy badges trotted up, took a look around, and went to the lowest ranking Shinobi there. Coincidentally, Al. "What's your name, kid?" He called out, hustling up and cornering Al. "Umm... Alvard... Sir?" he replied, perplexed. This wasn't usual at all...
1/3

"Hrmph. Very good. You are hereby drafted into the Sunagakure Mail Delivery Service Corp. until the end of this emergency. Here's your runner's cap, and your first package. Get it to the Developed Lands ASAP, it's important. GO!" Al accepted the cap and package, sighing, but at the sharp last note saluted and bolted off. After taking a left turn out of the Academy grounds, he could be seen a few moments later. Going the other way.
2/3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 pm
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"I Will Become a Legend!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane walked into the dojo, a pump of energy in his body, he was ready to do some awesome training, with flips, kicks and... wait, Akane was a Kugutsu user, there would be none of that. Instead it was time to figure out the jutsu's that could make the difference between a loss and a win. Akane opened his Raiton scroll, looking at all the various techniques. He quickly spotted a combination that could be very beneficial. He closed the scroll and put it back in his bag, he put his hands together and focused all of his chakra. He already knew the Clone jutsu, so now it was time to make a clone of an element. He closed his eye's, finding it easier to focus and electricity flowed around him, a clone then, within a poof of smoke appeared beside Akane. Akane looked over and smiled at it "Hey!" He gave it a highfive, the clone gfiving him a shock "Ah!" He rubbed his hand...
Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu [ Lightning Clone Technique ] Learned

Akane gave the clone a bit of a childish glare, how dare it do that... then again it was made to deliver small shocks when hit, so, it was Akanes fault. He huffed and puffed as he glared at it, making a bit of a lip. He then pulled out the scroll once more looking at the techniques, finding the technique once more. Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu, the technique made for Lightning clones to blow up and excrete large amounts of electricity, this would be perfect with his new puppet additions too. "Alright you rebellious clone!" Akane pointed at the Lightning clone, the clone tilted it's head in confusion. "I'm gonna make you explode!" The clone blinked twice wondering what Akane was planning. Akane closed the scroll and put it in his bag, he then slapped his hands together "Rabbit, Ox, Snake, Rabbit, Dog..." he said as he conjured the hand signs. Then looked up at the clone. It still standing there... Akane glared at it. He tried once more pumping chakra into the clone "Rabbit, Ox, Snake, Rabbit, Dog!" He looked up at the clone, the clonew was a bit bloated but not exploded. Akane was furious, never had he hated a clone this much. He then smashed his hands together creating a furious amount of chakra and sent it to the clone "RABBIT, OX, SNAKE, RABBIT, DOG!!!!!!!" Woth those words, the clone became very bloated then with a release of chakra exploded. Akane smiled in happiness as it exploded, but not for long as he had forgotten to move the clone away from him. The electricity hit Akane like a surge. IN a anime like way he was enveloped in electricity, his skeleton showed in random points. He then fell to the ground... "Ouch..." He said as he got up, his hair standing straight up due to the static...
Dendou Bakuhatsu no Jutsu [ Electric Explosion Technique ]

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Nothing Will Stop Me From My Goal!"

Chakra Level :: 270
AC Points :: 450
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User ImageUser Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:00 pm
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"I Will Become a Legend!"

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane brushed himself off, putting his hair like it was before... stupid clone... He sighed, looking at the wall, the wall held hundreds, if not, thousands of scroll with jutsus from all around the world on them... Akane grabbed the Maruton one and opened it up. He looked at the techniques, raising an eyebrow as he read about them, he then saw one he liked. The Mist Technique, as a Puppet user, Akane was seen as an ere figure, one to fear, one that pulled all the strings. The techniques of controlling a puppet would be useless if one could see Akane while controlling the puppet. If Akane could hide while using it, he could create a huge amount of tactics... He closed the scroll then put it away, he had in mind which technique he'd learn after this one too. Akane began to make hand signs, he though back to his training with San, how he told him to control his chakra and disperse it for the resistance techniques. Made if he release his Chakra, he could create what he wanted. Akane let out his chakra and around him the air became denser, harder to see through, it was working. Akane held the place for a while until his ability was complete. It was beautiful. He hopped and skipped knowing no one could see him.
Kirigakure no Jutsu [ Hidden Mist Technique ] Learned

As the air became back to normal and the mist disappeared, AKane stopped knowing the next technique would be hard to learn... The Shadow Clone technique... It was amazing to have it in the books in Sunagakure, seeming it was such a important jutsu to Kohona heritage. Good old secret assignments, must have been fun for the shinobi that was given that mission. Akane shook the idea out of his head, this was no time to day dream, it was time to train, if he wanted to learn this technique so badly, he needed to first learn how to make a REAL copy of himself, not this fake air or lightning crap, freaking Lightning Clones... Akane shook his head once more, releasing his anger on the fact still. He then sat down, how was he going to do this, this clone would not just be an illusion, it would be a copy, a complete copy, that could very well control a puppet just like Akane. Akane stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. He created a handsign and then followed it up with multiple more. He then channeled his chakra, it had to work, it had too... He first created a normal clone, the clone begin a normal Clone. Then Akane ripped out a bit of chakra from himself, embedding it into the clone. The clone reacted to it and fumbled a bit. Akane stopped looking at the clone.. did it work? Only one way to find out. He told to clone to go outside and hug a tree, then break, if it worked, Akane would gain memory of this happening... With a poof, Akane was flooded with the info. IT WORKED!
Kage Bunshin no Jutsu [ Shadow Clone Technique ] Learned

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"Nothing Will Stop Me From My Goal!"

Chakra Level :: 270
AC Points :: 450
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User ImageUser Image

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games