Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply 𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖
🍥 || Nekomichi [Market] {Destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:42 pm
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                Genin

Lilah waited for Kairi to come over to her dressing room.
                                                                                When he knocked she answered waiting for him to come in. "Yeah just come and help me I dont understand how this works." As Kairi came in he would be half right and was greeted by Lilah with the kimono on her shoulders but open. She had nothing on underneath it. She clearly had no clue what to do with it now. She looked quite confused as to do with all the other stuff that lay there. "I wear this thing but I don't know how its supposed to close or what these other items are for." It seemed she was taking the traditional approach of wearing a kimono. Well from what she had on at the moment which was basically her arms through it.

◆¦ CHAKRAx 275/275 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 225/ 225 x
                                                                                ◆¦ RYOx 0,000 x ◆¦ ACx 0,000
                                                                                ◆¦ BLOODLINE / MEDICx ◆¦D-RANK x ◆¦GENINx
                                                                                ◆¦ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:26 pm
User Image

And now this was a thing. Letting out a chuckle he shook his head ignoring the fact she was mostly exposed other than her shoulders. Letting out a sigh he spoke softly and calmly,"I will need to touch you to put it on properly. You'll have to trust me, which for you I know is difficult, but you can punch me at any point you want. Is that ok?" While he would wait for her response he would blink a couple times trying to remember how to dress another person in a yukata. It had been forever since he tied his little sisters yukata for her. Assuming she agreed he would nod and begin. Turning around he would pick up the thin white silk robe and hold it over his shoulder,"Take that part off and put this one on first. Just put it on like a robe. Both arms in the holes and use the ties to secure it around your waist." Assuming she did as instructed he would then turn around once she was fully covered. Looking down at her feet he checked to make sure he wasn't off on her measurements, and to his satisfaction he wasnt. Picking up the colorful outer layer he took a deep breath and moved behind her."Ok, I am going to touch you now." Sliding her arms into the sleeves he reached his left arm around her side to hold the flowery yukata in place with his left arm now resting against her right hip. Taking his right hand he wrapped the rest of the yukatas material to the right overlapping the excess and securing it now with the seam over her left hip."Ok hold that right there." Stepping back he adjusted the yukata a bit so that it would sit on her hips and shoulders better before picking up the obi. Taking a deep breath he slowly pressed it against her back before lightly reaching both arms around her waist in what would almost be a hug. Which without thinking, he held for a moment. Before he muttered an apology and continued. Taking the ends back around her body so that they met in the small of her back, he tied the two ends together and tucked them into the original wrapping. Taking a step back he smiled and gestured to the mirror,"What do you think?"

¥ Uzushiogakure ¥ Taijutsu ¥ Bukijutsu ¥
¥ Suiton ¥ Doton ¥ Fuuton ¥
¥ Chuunin ¥ Soldier ¥
¥ Ryo: 13600 ¥ AC:0026800
¥ Chakra : 750 ¥ Stamina : 675 ¥

Jutsu used:
Black Fire Lord

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                Genin

Lilah nodded to Kairi as a gesture of yes and followed his instructions. Firstly she took off the actual kimono leaving herself bare. She took the thin white robe and put it on like he had instructed. Then another nod as he moved behind her.
                                                                                She was putting a lot of trust in him at the moment
                                                                                He would be the first man to touch her in a very long time. What she associated a man's touch with was nothing but pain and misery. She spoke when he was finally behind her ready to help her with the kimono. She gulped and didn't look back at Kairi. "Kairi go ahead, just please don't hurt me ok. I'm putting my trust in you." She said lightly and then closed her eyes trying to breathe. As his hands touched her, her entire body tensed up and her breathing increased to an unnatural rate. Not to mention her mind screaming at her to get away. She did her best to ignore the images and memories flashing through her head. She followed his instructions. Slowly she managed to open her eyes and realize he wasnt hurting her. As he kinda hugged her she leaned into him. She was far from over it but this was a step a big one. When he finished she went and looked in the mirror. She was surprised at what she saw. "I thought I saw my mom in the mirror but then I realised it was me. Thank you Kairi truly, you helped me out a lot just now." She went over to him and gave him a kiss, allowing her body to rest against his for a minute.

◆¦ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:50 am
User Image
RINKA xxxxx

Rinka would simply nod to Chie and immediately leave
[short exit post]

General Info

STR: +0 // SPD: +0 // REF: +0 // FORT: +0
CHAKRA: 655 // STAMINA: 240 // BODY RANK: B // BLOODLINE: The Oni Clan // CLASS: Puppetry/Sealer
TITLES: Wanderer

Techniques Used:

Quotes:
Mattysandwich

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:20 pm
User Image

While it wasn't his intent, things worked out far better than he had expected. Giving a light smile he nodded but did not return her kiss, he knew better. Instead he simply let his arms wrap around her waist and rest upon her hips."You look beautiful in that. Though please, dont fight in it, or tear it. It was pretty expensive. Had to do half a dozen missions to afford that yukata." He wanted to address her growth but knew that directly addressing it right now would be awkward and only complicate things so he simply smiled again,"Its my pleasure. What kind of friend would I be if I didn't try to aswage the demons of those around me." Helping others through their problems was his way of helping himself through his own. After all, if he could make them happy, truly happy, then he had performed a good deed. Which would bring himself happiness, right?

¥ Chuunin ¥ Soldier ¥

Jutsu used:
Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 2:18 pm
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                Genin

Lilah let Kairi hold her, as she became extremely relaxed. She looked at Kairi with a look of longing. As a little girl this would have been all she could ever want. A nice man who would hold her and truly care for her. Even if that was not all she wanted at the moment, she did want it. All those years of being alone made this moment her happiness in years. Her head gently rested onto his shoulder. "Lover, I'm your lover now. Not just your friend. Be glad Kairi, because I never thought I would ever even be able to stand being touched by a man. Or ever get close to anyone again. Kairi kiss me...." She asked through an order, she gave her permission and she felt ready for it. "Let's make this a date alright, I want to wear this more. Though I think I'll have to get more ready. My hair is lot done and I know girls are supposed to where the stuff on their face. I just need to get a girl to help me with it."

◆¦ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:06 pm
User Image

The woman's embrace was not one that he expected, though he accepted it graciously. Lightly stroking her hair he smiled and enjoyed the moment. Till she spoke. Calling him a lover, which confused the man internally. Where he was from a lover was just a person that you had sexual relations with, without any other attachments. Friends with benefits as it were, which was not what he wanted. Though her request for a kiss was one he met quickly enough, lightly pressing his lips against hers in the soft embrace of souls. He wasn't used to this Lilah though. It was almost like a dream in all reality. After a moment he had broken the kiss and smiled,"I am fine with it being a date but you don't have to put on makeup and even if you did that's absolutely something I couldn't help ya with, and I really would rather not buy a bunch of makeup. Especially when you don't need it." Releasing the woman he smiled,"If we stay in here any longer people will absolutely get the wrong idea. Grab your stuff and I'll go pay for everything." Quickly stealing another kiss he opened the door and headed for the counter. After arranging to have everything added to his tab he gave a nod and shook the mans hand. Turning back to face the changing rooms he waited patiently for his now date to return.

¥ Chuunin ¥ Soldier ¥

Jutsu used:
Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:55 pm
User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                Genin

Lilah relaxed as Kairi kissed her. Unfortunately it still brought up bad memories and made her mind scream out.
                                                                                However she would hide this and not tell Kairi. He would end up blaming himself and she figured eventually he maybe would get over it or get used to it. For now though it was time to go. "Embarrassed? Maybe you really are a virgin." She laughed and then would finish what was left with the kimono which was not much. Just the footwarw among a few accessories that went with it. She came out in it trying to get used to the small movements she had to make. Kairi would have to just deal with this much like she would.

Lilah went over to Kairi and handed him a bag with her original clothes and the other gift he got her. "Well where to next? I suppose I could take a look at the store you pointed out. You want to get something to eat first? You must be hungry and I am too." She latched onto Kairi's free arm. It was honestly for the balance because it was legitimately hard to walk in it. She didn't think he would mind anyways.

◆¦ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                    Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                    Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:
                                                                                Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:09 pm
User Image
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵ ∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
||Joūnin|Puppeteer Specialist|B - Rank|Chakra|845/845||Stamina|355/355|Raiton & Suiton|AC| 31,425 |Ryo|2,550||

It was a pretty low thing to rob and vandalize a candy store. Furthermore, it was very a very "low" move to steal during a village wide crisis for the thrill of it. Candy is a luxurious sweet treat and rated low on the Sadayo-scale of Importance. However stealing is a crime no matter the feat and, therefore, brings the candy-capers up to a higher point on the Sadayo-scale of importance! Sadayo made a mental note about the looters. At the very least she could be aware and open if any other reports wiggle their way to the ranks of ninja.

ooc: > ,> I'm actually trying to build the basics of a thieves-black market mission that a mod might be useful for, maybe.... Just something to do.
Such reports concerning crimes could open the doors for possible security or patrol jobs that would suit her jounin status, yeah? They're standard, sorta, and her skill set may give her the advantage with overwhelming? It was hard to say how her allies (competition) would fair in scenarios like patrolling and stuff. Her thoughts were wandering. Sadayo stopped at a street corner of some intersection in the market. She scoffed at a thought concerning her said allies.

How could she compare to them when she has yet to hold interest long enough to make friends with any of them. Do I have to WOW them to hold anyone's attention? I can't even muster a lick of gratitude out of anyone with a headband here lately. A breath passed though her nose. A firm sigh in tamdem with the bitter disinterest with her choice of thought. "I need work. That'll be something."

"Hey now, MISS ninja, you say you need work?" Someone sitting at a table just a stone's throw away. A building sat on this street corner and a presumable associate of said establishment had been listening in. A stack of flyers on the table matched the hand-written sign above. "Here! I've got work you can do if you want!" "Uhm. Alright, what do you have?"

The work was simple: get people to stop in this inn (of some sorts) by whatever means. "I mean, miss ninja, it's easy work. We've got warm beds, friendly girls to wait on ya', and we serve dinner to anybody with our kitchen. My cook dishes out a mean chigenabe hot pot, made with crab, tofu, or this spicy recipe with somethin' my chef calls kimchi. O 'course we've got others." The work was honest, however, Sadayo was allowed to do anything legal to get customers inside this establishment.

Sadayo's first choice of action was a very "in your face method" that required her to break face more than once. She literally side-jumped into small crowds and raised menus before them. She would go off into a short tandem about steamy hot-pots, the best grilled beef on the island, and "generous" discounts for guests who choose to "get away" and rest their weary heads in their rooms. She stirred a few laughs being so energetic and acutally managed to get a couple to head inside. [1/3]

The second method was executed beisde her look-alike puppet. Sadayo and her masked double held fans that presented the Inn's name and logo. Her client wanted flashy? A spontaneous synchronized dance was the ticket. Sadayo hopped on one foot before the other. She held out her arm, which held the fan, as the masked puppet did the same. She began to describe the meals customers may indulge themselves with alongside each striking movement. Her fan dance brought in quite the little crowd. [2/3]

The third approach, after the dance had worn out, was an honest method that was made known to her during her trials trying to get enough money to get to the Whirlpool island in the first place. The act of actually pulling customers into the inn. Sadayo had vivid memories that stuck with her as she recalled watching outlandish displays of women in uniform, latching onto travelers and pulling them in against their will; and Sadayo did just the same outlandish (effective) means of pulling single men by the arm into the inn. [3/3]
This direct approach went on so long as the simple act of calling out to customers about the glory of eating a meal or staying the night at the "ORANGE GOOSE INN" had promise of failing every now and then.

Mission completed:

Quote:

D-rank
Title: Promote a Thing
Information: Someone needs an event, store, etc. promoted, and they've hired you to make sure it's as flashy as possible. Get out there and grab people's attention!
Solo or Squad: Any
Minimum Posts: 3

◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦◦
∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴
𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕀'𝕞 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨, 𝕝𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕓𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕕𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞.

∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴∵∴

A prequel to getting a mission from Chie.
My thought-box is missing ideas for devices and technology. Need something fun to buy time with.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

⟡ Chakra Used: ┇#┇Stamina Used ┇#┇
⟡ Remaining┆Chakra:┇#┇Stamina┇#┇
Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡Ψ◯⟡
ΞΞ Passives, Attributes, and Trainings ΞΞ
◈ Passives

• Conductive by Nature: Metal components on puppets, within close to mid-range, are susceptible to conducting Sadayo's electrical ninjutsu during actions (electrical conductance).
  • Efficient Fingers: Chakra cost for Kugutsu C Rank and above is reduced by 10 points.
  • Part of the Act: Chakra regain is increased by [10]. Increasing regeneration rate up to [15] chakra and maintaining stamina regain at [5] (applies to During Combat situations)

• Totally NOT Poisoned: Can hide hazards stripping them of common indicators i.e color, scent, and taste {Hazards PA (B-rank)}
    ◈ Attributes

• Architect: "...the gears of the puppet are able to scale one additional rank, meaning that instead of scaling only three ranks, your puppet's gears can scale four..."

Ξ⟡ Combat Activity⟡ Ξ
    4 Kawarami no Jutsu and 3 Shunshin Available

Acitvations This Post!

Activation
      Source :: Sup/Off:: {Sadayo, Puppet}
      ﹢Information
      Activation
      ﹢ Information
      Activation
      ﹢ Information

Puppet Activity Spread

• [0/1 Activation :: Lh :: Puppet]*
    • [0/1 Activation :: Rh :: Puppet]*

Lingering Jutsu

Activation
      ﹢Information

ΞΞ Other Information ΞΞ

ΞΞ Puppet Summary ΞΞ

{Yūutsu 憂鬱} : Status: Inactive

{Nirami 睨み}: Status: Inactive

{Hohoemi ほほえみ}: Status: Inactive

{Gishin 疑心 }: Status: Inactive
        -
        -

{Senzankou センザンコウ}: Status: Inactive

-
        -
        -
        -

•  
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:57 am
    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Niko Hatake: Niko... Uchiha?! The Mysterious Red Eye!

Mood: Niko & Hisashi

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my favorite photographer. What can I do for you today?" Niko would tell the shopkeeper what she wanted. She was here to buy a nodachi, another atlas, and some scrolls. "Great, great! Hey did you here about that Don Juan guy? It wasn't really him. I got some work for you if you're interested. It's about him." Niko's interest was piqued as she listened to the request.

[Exit to Gully]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Large Elemental Weapon, Library Expansion Atlas [x1], Two Genin Scrolls

Whirlpool // Genin // C-Rank // Bloodline // Tamer // Raiton // Suiton // Chakra: 350 // 350 // Stamina: 355 // 355 // AC: 11,250

RobinBankz

Dapper Noob

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:38 pm
    User Image

Taking the bag and sliding it off to his left hand he was slightly shocked when she took his arm. Giving a light chuckle he smiled,"You dont have to wear that you know. If you cant walk in it, or are uncomfortable, you can change into the dress I got you or back into your old clothes if you want. As for where we should go, well I could use some food. I feel like I've not eaten in days and I have a huge craving for steak, beef, pork, any kind of meat. Probably on account of how much blood I lost. So I say dinner first, then we deal with that store. But before we can do that I need to speak to the blacksmith for a moment. Sound good?" He doubted she would object, but he still wanted to take her desires into account. Honestly he was going to the blacksmith first either way, just determined if she would go with him or meet him at the restaurant.

¥ Chuunin ¥ Soldier ¥

Jutsu used:
    Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:47 pm
    User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                  Genin

Lilah shook her head. "I'm wearing it because you got it for me. No ones gotten me a gift before. Anyways if you dont want me on your arm say so, I'llwalk on my own then. So which is it?" There was the classic Lilah Kairi knew well. She gave him the look of choice those words carefully. "Dinner sounds good, as for the blacksmith I have no objections. I dont really need a sword or anything. I have my own way of getting them if I need them." She said walking with him to the blacksmith. If she ever needed a weapon her bones were excellent. Buying one that was less convenient and not readily available and could break. Weapons were just useless for her and a burden more then helpful.

◆¦ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:21 pm
    User Image

Now that was more like it. Waving his free hand he smiled,"Its ok I dont mind you being on my arm. Cant think of anyone I would rather have it." As the two made their way, arm in arm, to the blacksmith he would simply smile to himself. Once they arrived he released her arm,"Just a second." Setting down the bags with her clothes he pulled the bag containing the remains of his armor off and set it onto the counter,"Hey bud." He knew the man well, to call them friends was an understatement. "I need a favor from you." "Whatever you need man, what can I do for ya?" Motioning for the bag he sighed,"I need my armor smelted down into ingots. Its too far gone to repair and I am not sure how I want it rebuilt or how I want to replace it at the moment. I might request a different design for it." "Ill see what I can do. You'll have to give me a couple days though. Were kind of packed lately. You know you still have a job here if you want it back. Its the least I can do for ya." "I know I appreciate it. However, remember that money I loaned ya, I need it back. Give me a quarter of it and take care of my armor and we call it even?" "Sounds good. Give me a few." With that his friend headed off.

After a moment the man returned with an envelope and offered it to Kairi. Without even checking the contents he stuffed it into his shirt and shook the mans hand,"If you get creative with some new design, let me know. I am always interested in the things you dream up bud." Both men chuckled a bit genuinely friendly. Waving goodby he extended his arm for Lilah to take once more before heading for the main street,"So what are you in the mood for? Where can I take my girlfriend for our first date?" He knew exactly how corny it sounded but he wanted to say it. Less for her sake than just to hear himself say the words.

¥ Chuunin ¥ Soldier ¥

Jutsu used:
    Black Fire Lord

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:40 pm
    User Image

Lilah Hyuuga xxxxxx.
                                                                                  Genin

Lilah nodded as he mentioned having to let her go .
                                                                                  She did appreciate his answer to his question. That was the way to talk. Something Kairi was good at, talking.
                                                                                  Least covering up things with it. "That's the right answer all right. As for where your girlfriend wants to go, let's go eat in the restaurant district. Do some more shopping then stay the night at the Heavens Waters, the best hot spring inn in the whole village." She latched back onto his arm with a look of excitement on her face. Sure it was going to cost Kairi some money but in those case it was worth it. This would be the nicest night she ever would have had. She truly did want to at least have one enjoyable night, where she could kickback and not worry. Before she would have to go back to her main objective. Least she had Kairi by her side now.

◆¦ RYOx 0,000 x ◆¦ ACx 2,500
                                                                                  ◆¦ UZUSHIOGAKUREx
                                                                                  xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
                                                                                      Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                                                      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
    • Wall Street 200
    • Money Never Sleeps 200
    • Tycoon 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:28 pm
    User Image

He was about to agree to her request to hit the resteraunt district then shop some more. But then he remembered that said district was wiped out. Repressing memories of the wind ripping his body and shrapnel piercing his flesh, he shook his head quickly and spoke softly,"I dont think thats an option. The restaurant district will take some time to be rebuilt. It was damn near leveled during the incident. However, because this is our first date, I dont mind hitting up the Heavens Waters. Its a nice inn, and they also have food. So, why dont we do this. Go get a room at the inn and eat there, then come back once the sun has set, because this place really is beautiful when the sun goes down. Then we can go relax in the spring and call it a night. Sound good?" Honestly it was the best plan he could come up with at the moment. "Or second option, we can go to the inn, relax in the hotsprings for a bit, eat, then call it a night and go shopping tomorrow. I have a few days of medical leave from this anyway."

¥ Chuunin ¥ Soldier ¥

Jutsu used:
    Black Fire Lord

𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕧𝕖

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash