Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply Roleplays
Once Upon A Time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:35 am
(Sorry I've taken a long time. Life stuff.)
Lock begins to count on his fingers. "Oh, we've solved many others. There was the Shoe Lady robbery, and I can't forget that one time-travelling mouse. He was a bugger to catch. Doctor Hickory... something, his name was. I don't remember," Lock described. "The only problem though is the sheriff. He's never happy when we catch them, but I think that's because he's jealous."

Fenris brushes it off and goes back to the documents. "So, where are we to start looking?" he asks.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:11 pm
RedJay Aka Mo

The Red Jay, chirped once,flew away due to the fact it cant understand elf dialog. It started swirling around people, in-till it landed on Lock's shoulder, tilting its head back at Mo. Mo rolled his eyes.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm
Are you guys in the main clearing of the tavern? Or where are you guys? I think if I can get a feel for that I think I can cause my character to jump in. So sorry, having such issues lately. >.< Please bare with me. Love ya guys! rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:28 pm
TalentedTori
Are you guys in the main clearing of the tavern? Or where are you guys? I think if I can get a feel for that I think I can cause my character to jump in. So sorry, having such issues lately. >.< Please bare with me. Love ya guys! rofl

((In the tavern i believe))  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:54 pm
Then I am all set.

Rapunzel looked over to see the bird landing and giving it's tilt of the head. Covering a hand to cover her mouth as she saw the owner of the bird roll his eyes. She walked over, seeing a group stand around, walking towards the bird as she reached her hand out to pet it, letting a finger rest in front of the bird's beak for a moment. "What a lovely creature."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:04 pm
"Ah, yes. Jealousy is a powerful thing." Anja said. "But I wouldn't worry about old Nottingham. I've hear rumor that the sheriff himself has been imprisoned in the palace recently.." She added, knowing that she had lead the Sheriff of Nottingham to prison with her flute, but letting an expression of sadness and worry shape her features.

"I'd start in the area around the forest if I were you. That's where most of the disappearances seem to happen.. There also seems to be a pattern that they only go missing at night.." Jack told Fenris. He was quite sure they could catch this kidnapper fairly easily.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:10 pm
RedJay Aka Mo

The Red Jay looked at Anja, then chirped and hopped onto Rapunzel's hand. "Be careful of the bird, gets to agitated it might peck..." Mo said firmly. Then he added; " It isn't quite a common species.". Mo put his hand on his sword, throwing it up in the air and catching it, and sheathing it  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:08 pm
Rapunzel's eyes flicked upwards as she felt the bird perch atop her head. "Well he seems rather sweet." She gave a final breath of a laugh turning to the fairy tale survivors. "I hear you're going to the forest. Could I be of any help?"  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:41 am
RedJay Aka Mo

"Aye, me too? Were skilled trackers, good warriors, good hunters, and all that good stuff." Mo said,sitting in a chair.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:42 pm
Jack glanced over at the two people now standing by him in surprise. "I didn't think anyone overheard us.." He said, fixing his coller nerviously. He glanced at Fenris for an opinion.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:07 pm
RedJay Aka Mo

"Were at-least two tables away, my group that is, and plus like I said, Were good hunters, that includes hearing, wouldn't you think?" He said before he chuckled.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm
Jack pulled off his glasses, rubbing the bridge of his nose. "Well.. It's not exactly up to me.." He said. "I'm just the contact.. My friend here," He added, gesturing to Fenris. "He's the one in charge of this little.. task."  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:23 pm
Rapunzel glanced over to the man he gestured toward. "Oh, I didn't even realize you were here! You've been so quiet."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:38 pm
RedJay Aka Mo

The Red Jay (Bird) Chirped and flew over to Jack and landed on his Shoulder. It chirped again.  

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 pm
I think the author of Fenris is busy, I don't think he'd mind someone causing his character to say something since we're stuck here.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff