Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kohona High School Academy (OPEN AS OF 4/17/11)

Back to Guilds

it's time for all young ninja to go back to high school but of course danger will be around who said school was easy especially for a ninja 

Tags: sasuke, ninja, anime, naruto, high school 

Reply School Grounds
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:23 pm
User Image

Naruto saw Sasuke and walked to him "hey sasuke what have you been up to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:36 pm
User Image

"I was just walking around the forest to kill some time before the classes start... then i saw Sakura and some guay named Ventus from the Nakamura clan talking... and you" Sasuke started looking around to see where Kakashi was.

izeromus

Married Gekko

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:39 pm
User Image

Naruto nodded "oh well i was trying to get more information on Ventus from kakashi because i think he knows more than he's letting on"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image

"Maybe if played more attention to the Ninja Hisrtory classes you would know something" Sasuke was smilling when he said that "Well i cant really tell you something about him but i know a bit about his clan, do you still wish to know" Sasuke was back to his serious self.

izeromus

Married Gekko

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:46 pm
User Image

Naruto gave him a confused look "he's part of a clan and i somewhat did and never heard anything about a clan named Nakamura?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image

"You were always a bit slow... well his clan is a decendent from the Uchiha clan they were like the ones who survived i dont know if they are direct or inderect decendents but they are there and theres only a few of them that are known the ones who mostly knows about this should be the Hokage and the Uchiha but i dont really play attenton to old history.

izeromus

Married Gekko

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:53 pm
User Image

Naruto shrugged "maybe you should pay attention to old history any special abilities he supposedly has?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

"I think they are able to see in the dark or something like that.... oh and they are very good jutsu mixers" Sasuke looked at Naruto curiously "What's your sudden intrest in that kid Naruto"

izeromus

Married Gekko

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:03 pm
User Image

Naruto shrugged "i dont know he kinda reminded me of you i guess thats because your distant relatives but theres something about him that seems familiar but i cant put my finger on it and thats how he's able to combine the rasengan and chidori"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:11 pm
User Image

Sasuke thought for a bit "thats intresting... well their clans main element is wind and with their higher ability to mix that could be done but it still requires a lot of trainning to control both at once... but how he can do the chidori is still a mistery to me" Sasuke starts thinking again

izeromus

Married Gekko

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:19 pm
User Image

Naruto remember what Ventus had told him "if i remember correctly he said he learned it from kakashi when kakashi was on a solo mission or something like that and is that all their ability is to see in the dark doesnt seem that impressive"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

"
Kakashi teaching kids outside of the school, there must be something especial to him... well they might get different abilities as they progress in their clan like in the Uchiha but that you woul need to ask him yourself."  

izeromus

Married Gekko

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:29 pm
User Image

Nartuo sighed a bit "of course"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image

"Do you have any idea when we are going to get divided in our teams" Sauke thought for a moment "Oh and Naruto do not let that kid take your girl" Then Sasuke gave a laugh wich might have gave a shock to the ones near them as he is normally serious

izeromus

Married Gekko

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:38 pm
User Image

Naruto shrugged at Sasuke's first question "no telling hey! what do you mean take my girl?"  
School Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff