Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:52 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James Library Expansion Atlas and Encyclopedia had him looking at all kinds of different techniques. While Doc was trying to decide were to start James took a look at the puppet techniques. He had seen some of the Gennin specializing in the art of chakra puppetry. James read over the description of the strings used to control the puppets. It didn't seem to difficult. James focused and flicked out his left hand fingers. Small strings of chakra danced from his fingertips. James then read over the summon puppet technique. He didn't have a puppet to summon. James walked through the hand-signs, and flowed chakra into the technique. Nothing happened, but James didn't expect anything to. James would be able to do it when the time came.

(Puppetry technique and One learned)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Jiongu | Genin | Sunagakure | Puppet User

"All Puppetmasters have String's..."

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Akane nodded to the clone and began to focus on the ability to throw up oil... Wow... was he really thinking of throwing up a oil that was flammable and then could light it on fire?! Hell yes he was! But it sounded as if to do so... he needed a summon, a toad summon... Which bummed him out a bit. He sighed and thought of a different skill "Alright then Sanshi, I guess thats out of the picture." he grinned and pointed to the sky "But not for long!" He understood how Katon worked now, how San explained Fire Resistance was the opposite, so he would do this simply, and quickly... "Detour time!" he said as he spun around and focus his chakra in his fingertips. He put his hands together and created the hand sign for tiger, raising his hand to his mouth he took a deep breath. The condensed heat of the chakra made a boiling feeling in his gut and he blew out. A giant fire ball coming out and flew towards a dummy setting it on fire.
Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique) Learned

Akane pumped his fist and looked at the next dummy, he smirked at it and ran at it. What was happening was that Akane was letting out his carnage like activity he got from his parents. He ran at the dummy hoping over it by placing his hand on its shoulder and launched himself upwards. He then took another deep breathe inhaling the condensed heating chakra, focusing it hard in his gut. As he got to the rafters of the top, tendrils came out of his back and stabbed into the roof keeping him up. He fixed the chakra as he held his breathe then with a large blow of his lungs, he released the chakra. A Mist escaped his gut and blew down upon the dummy and multiple others at the same time. He then hopped down and skidded down. The tendrils receding into his back.
Kasumi Enbu no Jutsu (Mist Waltz Technique) Learned

Akane's grin grew wider and wider as time passed, his teeth showing, his teeth weren't normal, they were sharp... like shark teeth. He looked at the feeble dummies and once again put his hands together. His grandmother had told him the order needed for the following move... Ox, Snake, Tiger, Ox, Horse... Akanes felt his chakra swirl around him and in a deep breath he focused it around him, instead of the cooling effect of what San told him, Akane reversed it, making his chakra as hot as, well fire. Akane felt it swirl around him and it moved around him like a current. The fire first only made simple rounds around him, it was in a circle like shape. Until it broke into one long chain and then the front of it clumped up at first it seemed like a snake then where eyes would be, the flames densed, and it opened its mouth. Like a sculpture in the making the fire began to mold into the shape of a dragon. After a few minutes it was not mistaken, The dragon flaced the mist covered area then fired into the direction making connection to the 'greater then dead' dummies and the mist burst into flames, the dragon continuing engulfing the area in fire and until smoke covered the area. In a giant explosion the dummies, Akane, and half the dojo was gone in the smoke. Akane swept his hand and the fire went out, and he began to cough. "*cough cough*! Ahhhh" He walked out of the smoke, soot in his hair and his face was covered in ash of the burnt dummies that were now nothing but char. He walked over to San and simply smiled at him "Better?" he grinned
Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast) Learned

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

"But do they have them in their body?"

Chakra Level :: 240
AC Points :: 450
Ryo :: 両0
"The Personal Army in My Possession..."
User Image

[[Reductions :: [1] Post Faster on Bloodline, Kujutsu, and Ninjutsu's + Academy Reductions]]  

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:49 am
The San clone grinned, speaking to the now better ninjutsu user.

"Yeah, much better...whats next"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:42 am
Manfread sailed into the Academy’s entrance, stopping to catch his breath.
“Its a good thing I'm a sensory type or I'd have been lost forever,” standing up straight Manfread sighed. He was familiar with the Village's layout, but he just kept getting lost. Shaking his head he walked around in an attempted to find James.
“Oh, is your book interesting?” Manfread said looking at the shelves. He stopped walking and looked at the chunin. He suddenly smiled and started to talk, “I'm gonna need some details so I can get your armour. What is looks like...where to get to who to get it from.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:44 pm
Doc looked up in the air and gave a really long think of what to learn. "ummm, ok I got it. Since I already learnt Diagnosis then I think that Healing Hands would be the best place to start." Doc looked back at James then down at the gel dummy that James had just brought over.

Doc knelt down next to the dummy. He took out a scalpel from his medical kit and started playing with it in his hands. Doc examined the dummy and everything around it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:13 pm
James Cameron Poe
King of The Frozen Sand

The Jonin looked up from his Atlas. " It is a black and red steel reinforced Jacket made with Efreet Skin. You can get it at the custom tailor and armorer in Takumi. I have paid for it, all you need to do is pick it up for me. Be careful on your way all you will need to do is follow the signs on the road. I made the trip here from there as a 9 year old, so you will be fine."

James reached and ruffled Manfread's hair. James was actually younger than the other Shinobi, but was three inches taller and about 90 pounds heavier. James gave off an air of being older than it was.

James put his book away for a moment. "Thank you Manfread. It will save me a lot of time for you to do this."

James had been thinking about a jutsu for the ages. James loved taking his bloodline and making it function with his other elements and jutsus. One of James greatest techniques was the Lightning Armor that came with the Kaizer fist style. James walked out from the other ninja and took water from the fountain. James draped his body in water and launched a massive burst of chakra into the water. As the water froze it would flow and form into plates and skull decorated armor. Gauntlets and greaves, pauldrons and breastplate; all the pieces would form to the Hyouton's body. James stood stoic for a moment. his ice blue eyes glowing from under the frozen mask, The floor boards would freeze under James feet. Even the area around him felt colder.

" I will show them the justice of the grave...Now we are one."
(King of the Frozen Sand learned)

James walked over to Doc again. leaveing frozen footseps as he walked His voice was raspy through the freezing air he expelled. " focus your disire to heal into a point, and imagine that point in your hands. form the handsign of giving, and then push your chakra into your palmed desire."  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image
User Image

Akane shrugged non-chalantly to San's clone "Well I got some Katon, some Raiton, some in puppetry, but not much in my Bloodline... Maybe I'll learn some bloodline techniques then go and get my second puppet." he said nodding to himself "But if I want to have a second puppet I need to know how to seal things in scrolls." he ran over to his bag, looking through it and finding a scroll for skills in Puppetry "To have a good set of skills in summoning puppets I must learn Unsummoning, Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ni (Two), and Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One)... Then with my new puppet design I can add Senju Soubu (Thousand Hands Manipulation Military Art) and then after that I may want to go to Takumi and get my equipment." He looked at San's clone with a small smile "Would you allow that?"

User Image

[[Reductions :: [1] Post Faster on Bloodline, Kujutsu, and Ninjutsu's + Academy Reductions]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:40 pm
“Black and red steel reinforced Jacket with Efreet Skin,” Manfread repeated. James ruffled his hair and he looked up at the taller man. Then he watched as the Jonin walked over to the fountain. He felt a chill as the Jonin released an aura of frost from the newly formed armour. A wicked smile crept up on to Manfread,s face. There was a slight tingle in his hands, looking down he found himself gripping his palms til they bled. He popped the ice cube medicine back into his mouth and saluted.
“Right I'm off,” Manfread said turning to go heading in the wrong direction. There was a growl from his gut and he paused, traced his finger around in the air and headed the other way. “I got nothing could possibly go wrong...I hope.”  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm
The San cloned nodded his approval of the plan, and spoke with a firm intent.

"Very good. Get that training in, and get your weaponry done. I may be taking you for missions so be ready"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Akane nodded to San and when he told him it was almost time for a mission. Akane became overly excited and pumped his fist "Yes!" He ran over to his puppet and connected his strings to it and then opened it up making Thantas come out of his coffin protector and opened his chest. Akane grinned and bit his thumb opening the heart cavity in the puppet. He rubbed his blood in a symbol on the back of the cavity then grinned as he did so. He then pulled out his hand and walked over to his bag, pulling out a scroll and unraveled it in one long pull, the pages waved in the slow wind "Thantas" He wrote the name on the top then made the exact same symbol on the paper. He then put chakra on his hands and smacked the symbol. Thantas disappeared then reappeared in front of Akane, instead of it's original spot. "Awesome!"
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ichi (One) Learned

Akane then looked back at the papers and grinned, he had to select a spot to put Thantas when he was sealing it away and unsummoning it. For this he ahd to have a place to store it. He stood up and looked around the Academy "There" he pointed at lockers that were on the side of the area. Sunagakure was a place that was very accessible for puppet users, they had storing spots and a store for them to be created. Akane looked at them and found and empty one. He opened it and looked inside, he grinned and then walked into it, it was a big room for puppets that were human size. about 12ft by 12ft. He saw little cubbies within the locker for every puppet. He chose one for Thantas and wrote a symbol on the ground under where he'd want Thantas to be located in Unsummoning. It was the exact same symbol that was on Thantas and the scroll except it had a single difference. He grinned and put his hands together focusing chakra into his hands, he then did a couple handsigns and in a puff of smoke, Thantas appeared in the cubby. Akane grinned and walked out, closing the door.
Gyakukuchiyose Kugutsu (Unsummoning) Learned

Akane then walked out of the locker locking it behind him, he now had to get prepared for the new puppet. Ereni, it was still in blueprint stage but it was much tougher then Thantas, Thantas was a capture puppet, made as a puppet to render a opponent immobilized. Ereni was gonna be a combat puppet, with deadly steel coating and tough arms with blade on the inside like shark teeth. Within the chest was a cavity that could hold a deadly chakra cannon. It would definatly be a deadly weapon if he were to learn how to use it in unison with Thantas. Thantas could hold the enemy while Ereni pounded on him, it would be perfect! Akane got ready for the creation of Ereni, he first went back to his sheet of scroll where Thantas name was, he then made a circle around Thantas' symbol and then created another circle beside it with one other on the other side. He then wrote symbols in each of them then nodded. He looked over at two dummies and decided to test it out. He walked over to the dummies and wrote the symbols on them, this wasn't permenant. He then walked over and did the string of handsigns, and with a puff of smoke, Thantas and two dummies appeared infront of him. "Haha! Victor-ay! Yeah!"
Kuchiyose Kugutsu: Ni (Two) Learned

Akane unsummoned Thantas and rubbed the symbols off of the two dummies then put them back where they were. Akane then tapped his chin, and tied up the scroll and put it in his pocket he then got ready and thought for a second. "Well better go get Ereni Made." He cleaned himself up and looked at San "I'll be back with my new friend San, Won't leave you waiting!" he said as he ran out to the Superdome. Blueprints in his bag.

User Image

Azzurro Skyde

Noble Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

dreadno

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 am
Lucas whistled and chirped and gave out comands as he practiced his vocal comands with fuzzy. soon enough he'd be able to teach fuzzy the basic sound patterns used for speech. once that was done he'd probably try to get fuzzy to learn something jutsu related. while doing this he seemed to be getting slightly agitated. this was due to a slight intoxication.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:52 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand

James looked to the Genjutsu section of his atlas. Doc was busy healing the dummy and trying to master his chakra control, so James had a moment to work a technique out. James knew the human body well, it came with the territory of being a medic. The genjustu he wanted to learn would be eased by that knowledge. By utilizing the central nervous system of his target; James could take control and pilot the targets body. James looked to one of the medical dummies and knew that it would carry chakra, ao he could at least practice the spread of chakra to the body. James locked eyes with he dummy and signaled with his left hand. James felt his chakra surge as the genjutsu activated. James felt his chakra as it slowly spread through the dummy. James knew it would take a little more effort for a real person, but he had the technique down well enough.
(Body puppetry learned)  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:29 am
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu entered the academy casually with her hands behind her head in a relaxed position. "Naniyo! I need a fight, but it looks like all the good ninja are taken, how sad..." Fuyu proclaimed loudly hoping to get some attention from any younger Chuunin or Jounin hoping to prove their worth.

-Chakra:775

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:46 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image
King of The Frozen Sand
Chakra:615
James looked to Doc, and manipulated a gap in his armor to get his medical notes. James set the manual next to the Genin. Standing to his full six foot one James turned to address the newcomer. His voice rasped as the water in his breath froze in the air exiting his mouth. His humor would sound haughtily through his voice as he spoke. "You are mistaken if you came to Sunagakure looking for good shinobi. Only the exceptional, the evil, and the dead reside in Suna's walls."

James cold blue eyes stared at the woman through his helm. He was conflicted, and the emotion might have shown through his glowing eyes. This new woman was shinobi, and insulting him to provoke a reaction, but she was a woman, and James had more honor than to beat a woman.  

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:27 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Summoner

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu approached him and folded her arms,"Well if any of these dead or evil shinobi happen to be a decent fight then let them come. Since, all the exceptional ones seem to be occupied, I love kicking a mans a** around the village if I can have the chance." She grinned as a toothy challenging smirk crossed her lips,"That armor looks nice, is it to ease your troubles about your own inner weakness?" Fuyu cracked her knuckles as she looked around not too interested in fighting another Hyouton, it was not anything intriguing to her unless he could make a point to catch her eye.

-Chakra:775

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games