Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
"Moderate Man" Bar and Grill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 2:17 pm
Ergo War

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Toya expected something as grand as himself. He had taken the heads of several experienced fighters without taking a single scratch surely he had proven his metal to the rogue head. The boy could imagine it now! The missions the man would give him were going to increase his repertoire and infamy among the residents of Sasagi! After what I've done to those pathetic fighters there is no way he'll look down on me! He thought to himself as Magnus talked about the atmosphere of his bar. Toya watched his movements and tapped the table showing his impatience. The bar tender show did little to amuse him and after waiting through all of it he found himself speechless at Magnus' assignment.
"You want me to wha-" Toya stopped in his tracks. This speck of s**t is testing me...He thinks this will break me? HAHAHAHHA! His little kingdom was doomed the minute I stepped inside this bar. "Hmmm. Ok." Toya grinned and disappeared again like before.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:55 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Toya was not pleased at all. Being humiliated by Magnus' men without the right to fight back was excruciatingly painful. In his right hand was a small notebook containing the numbers Magnus wanted to be recorded. Toya was meticulous in his writing and organization, Magnus would see. He had also added notes on how to improve the operation and make it more profitable.

There are too many employees stationed here. This gives them far too much time to lounge about. If you have time to lean you have time to clean is what I always say. With the current number of men working in the store house two are always vacant as the others are working. This has become an integral part of their own self made system. You are effectively paying them to work only every so often during their shift and not the whole shift. This is money going down the drain. There is also the problem with stolen cargo. I don't understand if this is your doing, but a large amount of it just vanishes and none of the men care about it as if it were normal. I understand this is the underworld, but the smart thing to do would to be fake the numbers around so that your little scheme doesn't get discovered...

There was more, but that was the gist of things he added. The female bartender from when Toya met Magnus asked him what he'd like. She didn't seem irritated by his presence. A true professional indeed. "I'd like some milk please." Toya asked innocently. He did not drink it fogged up the mind. Oh and he never drank before either. "This...This is a bar..." She stated plainly. Toya frowned in confusion. "And I am Atsuma?"

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:16 pm
"Welcome back," Magnus greeted the boy while cleaning dishes.

The store was mostly empty at this point, giving it an uneasy quiet that was filled primarily by the sounds of sweeping brooms and a couple of muttered conversations from the small handful of employees who remained. The few patrons who remained were quietly drinking at the bar, some looking significantly more drunk than others. One of them cracked a smile when Atsuma asked for milk, but didn't say anything.

"How did the job go?" Magnus asked over the sound of splashing water. "You're still in one piece, so I take it you didn't mention who sent you."

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:49 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Toya shot an angry glance at Magnus when he asked how the job went. "I couldn't mention who sent me since I still don't know who you are." He grumbled tapping the counter while waiting for his milk. "You think those piss ant men could hurt me?" He asked feeling slightly insulted. "I took out a whole ring of fighters for you and you give me s**t detail. What are you trying to teach me humility? Is that it? Trying to play the father figure part?" He asked having lost all patience. "You don't get to where I am by being humble." Toya said just before looking away from Magnus.

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm
"I can't imagine humility had any part of your decision," Magnus responded without missing a beat. He turned off the faucet and turned to look at Toya while drying his hands. "I'm not playing father either. Your job earlier was to destroy those fighters' equipment, not kill them. That decision is yours alone and had no bearing on the work you got afterward. If you want to fight all the time, go try your luck in the pit; if you want work, you come here."

One of the drunk patrons fumbled with a few coins before ultimately slapping them down on the counter and stumbling toward the exit. Another one did the same a few seconds later, but was accosted at the door by one of Magnus' guards, who struck up a conversation. Magnus folded the hand towel and hung it from a hook above the sink. He rolled down his sleeves while looking at Toya, an almost defiant calmness on his face.

malavaes

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:57 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Toya's body was shaking in frustration at the man's words. The milk was still not in his hands. Where was his milk?!
Slamming his fists on the counter he disappeared into a flock of paper birds and reappeared in front of Magnus just as quickly as he had disappeared.
"You think I want to fight in the pits like those degenerate mongrols that I killed and that you employ?! I am not a fighter!" He was losing his patience with Magnus. Working under him would not last as long as he would like.
"Give me a job that you think you'll get rid of me with and you will see that I am suited for much more than guard duty. If I die you get rid of me. If I win you LOSE HAHAHAH!" Toya couldn't help, but laugh at the thought of Magnus losing at anything at all! The thought was intoxicating for him. This was bad. Toya knew what happened when he began thinking way too much about an individual. It never ended up well. "AND WHERE IS MY MILK?!"
He shouted looking away from Magnus and at the bar tenders.

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:40 pm
Magnus' expression and posture didn't change when Toya moved and he didn't even seem to move his eyes from the boy, though he did make a brief gesture with his hands. Toya's foot would find its path impeded right at the end of his movement by the sharp end of a nail poking slightly out of the floor. The guard who had been at the door took up a position on the other side of the counter and the same odd stench as earlier followed. The guy who'd been wandering out was gesturing at a passerby with remarkable deftness for a drunk man, but seemed to be interested in the conversation suddenly. The other guard Toya had seen earlier came out of the back room with his arms crossed and looked at the situation suspiciously. The drunk at the end of the counter seemed to finally hit his limit and faceplanted while snoring loudly.

"You haven't dealt with anyone I employ outside of this establishment, and I suggest you don't try to acquaint yourself with the ones here." His voice was calm, visibly unconcerned with the implicit threats. "It's not my goal or hobby to send children to their deaths. Now, if you would, please step around the counter; it's our policy to only allow employees back here. If you want any more work, it'll come after you report on the last job."

Magnus clasped his hands across his lap and stared impassively down at Toya. It would seem there was no milk forthcoming, delicious though that drink may be.

malavaes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:12 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Toya eyed the men approaching him with disdain and then at Magnus with only contempt. Fate had given him a bad deal it would seem. The man he would have to work for was completely in control over his emotions it would seem. But Toya was not one to quit.
Everyone had a natural limit. "Are these men supposed to scare me?"
Toya asked backing away from Magnus. He chuckled as he studied the men who would sooner or later die by his hands. "You offend me." He said walking with his hands behind his back and bumping into the guard that had come from the back room. The boy did not care to apologize.

Now that he was on the other side of the counter he said, "I am not a child.
You are becoming senile. Have you not seen what I have done? What I can do?! Do you think a child can survive after defecting his village? Do you?
If so you are not as wise as I thought you were and good lord." Toya pulled the notebook out of his right pocket and threw it at the counter. The book slid perfectly in Magnus' direction. "You're wasting your time putting me up to these mundane tasks. I feel like I'm repeating myself now." Toya was becoming mentally exhausted with Magnus. There must have been someone else in Sasagi that could employ his talents and use them effectively. Or maybe...Maybe Toya would have to switch up his gears for this one. Play the part of the goody two shoes that Magnus wanted him to be. "You got the reports now give me something so I can leave. Your face tires me."

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:35 pm
The guard stepped back out of Toya's way and leaned on the doorframe. Magnus started counting out Ryou as soon as the boy was around the counter. He passed 500 Ryou across the counter toward the lad along with a key.

"Your pay from the last mission and an advance on this one. I need you to go to Takumi and drop that key into a mailbox, number 314, near the city hall. On the way, should you encounter a shipment of weapons or armor heading to the north, destroy it. The advance is compensation should you not wish to return afterward."

malavaes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:55 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Toya left for Takumi.

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:09 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 9,130 AC:4,050

Personal-Infamy:430
Public-Infamy:100

Houou slid into bar as quietly as possible. He didn't want to alert anyone to his arrival, as he was alone and not confident on his skills to defend himself quite yet. It was sad how much he relied on the members of Shishin to protect him in battle. His was his reasoning for being in Sasagi to see Magnus. The estranged man always offered idioms that challenged Houou, forcing him out of his comfort zone and into life threatening battle. Houou needed this if he was going to be useful in the future.
Sitting at the at Houou removed is turtle mask, placing it at the bar and gestured to the nearest barkeep.
"I would like a tall glass of ice water please."
This was Houous gust time meeting Magnus alone, he knew not what the actual protocol was, but Magnus wasn't the type of man to forget a face, especially the face of a man who had loyally successes in several missions to thwart the UHV from advancing in power. These were refectory jobs for Houou.

The young man sat and waited patiently for his water to arrive.

Ergo War

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:26 pm
Houou's water took an inordinately long time to arrive, especially considering there were both a clean glass and a tap immediately behind the bar. The barkeep--a clean-shaven man of no more than twenty--had departed for the back room almost as soon as he'd gotten the order. Almost fifteen minutes later, he returned with a whiskey glass of water with one spherical chunk of ice floating in the middle of it to cool it down. The presentation was weirdly precise and high-class for such a low-key drink, and was all the more jarring for how the lad unceremoniously placed it on a coaster in front of Houou. Clearly an unpracticed hand at the job, the lad also clumsily slipped a note under the coaster after setting the drink, then strolled off as if he hadn't just committed an overly obvious covert act.

The note read as follows, in very precise penmanship:

"A grove of yew trees was recently discovered in the East Country in the forest between the UHV territory and the Fire Country. Some of it was harvested by craftsmen from Takumi, but they were attacked by a small group of thugs and forced to abandon the shipment. Locate the shipment of wood, dispatch or otherwise deter any thugs who may be lingering about it, and then return here with the shipment. It is advised that you not expose yourself to the grove or the contents of the shipment for very long, as you may suffer adverse effects due to the wood's toxicity."

((Mission: Highway Robbery (C, Rogue), Material Retrieval (D). 4 thugs present: 3 D-Rank, 1 C-Rank.))

Shou Senju

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:52 am

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 9,130 AC:4,050

Personal-Infamy:430
Public-Infamy:100

The young mans blatant display of the exchange put Houou on edge. He fought the urge to check his surroundings, seeing if anyone had witnessed the boys folly. Houou had to play it cool, lest he draw any more attention to himself. Picking up the glass of water with his left hand to take a sip, Houou raised his right and covered the coaster with his forearm, all in one fluid motion. As the seconds passed he slowly worked the piece of paper out from under the coaster.
Finishing his glass of water Houou casually placed the glass down and slid the note into his sleeve. This was all unnecessary, however it was great practice at stealth. Placing a few Ryo on the table with an ample tip, Houou departed the bar and headed for the gates.

Ergo War

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:18 pm
Ergo War

User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas stepped into the bar after being gone for a while. He wanted a short break from everything to get his mind straight on a few matters. Now everywhere he went he couldn't seem to escape the resistance and war propaganda. He'd served as a merc for a couple of those. Would he join again and shed his blood on the fields? Entering the bar a white hair kid would bump into his arm with a nasty look on his face without even looking back to apologize. "Geez what's his problem?"
Roxas asked Magnus as he casually walked up to the rogue head. "You got any jobs for me?" Roxas asked suddenly realizing he missed Magnus' calm and icy demeanor over everything and everyone around him.

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:52 am
Right as Roxas made his entrance, Magnus came out of one of the back rooms with six dark green bottles filled with some unknown liquid, three to a hand. He nodded at his guest, but made a beeline for the far end of the bar, where he stashed the bottles in a low cabinet behind some cleaning supplies and a stack of neatly folded dishrags. He locked the cabinet before turning to properly greet Roxas.

"Apologies for the delay. I do have available work. Your compatriot was just in here not too long ago for the same, so I assume you're working separately at the moment. That being the case, I've prepared a job slightly less taxing than your previous one. In about two day's time there will be a procession passing through the White Waves in northern UHV territory. The procession contains a daimyou who's defecting and a handful of his retainers. You're tasked with intercepting and stalling any pursuers they might have. If you need assistance, it can be provided. I've been told the reward will increase based on how long you can stall them, but the base pay is good. Does this sound like something you can handle?"

((Mission: Stall (Rogue, B). Dice roll says 4-6 pursuers.))

malavaes

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces