Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Village Academy & University Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

San read through the next part of the scroll by running his hands over the pages. His ears would catch on to James talking alot of smack to Ganchou. Sorely, He did not give the first action. It would be better to attack now and not give Gan the ability to pull something out of his a** that James had never seen before. San however, was more worried about the poor b*****d faking his death again and comming back again and plagueing the poor unknowing gennin. Hopefully with VOID about to be cleared he would be too busy to be able to do it. So with that all said, San began to practice the next technique.

The technique required him to harden his hair and turn it into a weapon. The weapon, the hair, would be expelled like gun shots traveling quickly over a wide range. The technique would be similar to a puppet needle shower, but because it was his hair it would be more surprising and able to catch people off guard easier. The Satetsu began to mold his chakra into his hair. The hair was shot out across the room. The spread continued land covered his entire field of vision. It was an interesting technique, and One San figured he would have a fun time using. Hopefully not too soon, cause that would mean he would engage an enemy outside of suna. For now, he stayed pleased and would watch the events between Gan and james...making sure they didnt kill eachother.

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:16 am
User ImageAluvan Greene Oni
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure
|||Fuuton//Kugutsu//Saketon//Fuuinjutsu

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

After completing the holes on every joint, Aluvan finally noticed that his second request of Ganchou had been fulfilled. Not noticing that Ganchou had temporarily left him, Aluvan continued on with the joint creation. Placing the metal balls in each hole -- which had thankfully all been to the proper standard -- the genin continued on to the next task -- securing each puppet. As he had already received the drill from Ganchou earlier, Greene lifted it up; however, his hand was shaking from his tired body. "I better take a quick break then resume this" After finding a chair to sit in, Aluvan plopped himself into the chair and grabbed the water -- in addition to the handkerchief -- Ganchou handed him. Drinking about half the water in one small gulp, Aluvan then continued to utilize the objects by wiping his face clean with the handkerchief.

After sitting for a few minutes, Greene lifted himself up by pushing his hands on each armrest. Walking back to the puppet, Aluvan put each piece of the hole back together. "Alright, if I drill in the center of each circle, it should not impede the movement of my puppet at all." Grabbing the drill, Aluvan was already able to predict how to start it -- use chakra. As the speed of the rotating drill-bit was the necessary factor, a sustained C-rank amount of chakra would lead to a favorable result. Pouring his chakra into the contraption, soon the drill-bit starting to rapidly spin. Using his left arm to stabilize himself on the table, Aluvan quickly lined up the drill on the proposed center of the circle. Drilling all the way through the metal and quickly pulling the drill-bit back out, soon the oni-clansmen was capable of seeing a hole to the other sides. Repeating at each proposed joint, Aluvan soon finished that task and just needed to add an object to hold in the screws.

Chakra: 180 [-5 for D-rank (forgot last post), -15 for C-rank (this post)]
((Sorry about yesterday. Something in another guild forced me to take a break for a day or I would have lost my mind.))
((NOTE: Italics dictates thoughts, Bold dictates spoken words))

✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘✗ ✘

Puppets
|||Tankā  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:13 am
User ImageUser Image

(you dont have to take off for chakra while training. Its kinda an unspoken rule that once you learn like a 9-10 jutsu that you take a food break or so, but as far as keeping the actual chakra count....yeah dont worry about it.

San decided he had a few more moments to allow James and Ganchou to duke it out. But if either of them decided to play it dirty and aim for the kill....oh boy. San would surely make sure they saw not only his punishment, but howaido's and....Bast sensei's....Running his hands over the scroll, San allowed his brain to take in what it was speaking about. The technique would require a cloning technique to be used. Stopping for a moment, San realized alot of these senjutsu techniques required clones, and San wanted to know why that was. Unfortunately the scroll probably didnt have a true writer, so his question would prob be left to the interpritation of Mam. After the clones were formed, they would help form a large rasengan in each hand. Once comeplete, San would be capable of controlling and wielding the large rasengan without aid of the clones. The clones would then be able to head out on their own, either offering as an alternative attack or a destraction.

So San decided to try them. Bringing his two clones to life, San held out his hand and offered the chakra to form the technique. The clones began to form the rasengan for him as the spiral spheres began to form and get bigger. Once they were large rasengans the clones broke out in a flanking maneuver as San himself rushed forward with the two rasengan combo. Smacking the wall with the attack, it too crumbled. However this one crumbled much faster then the other techniques. Qucikly transfering back, San used his Doton chakra to repair the wall. he didnt need that to destroy the spar going on.....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:06 am
User ImageUser Image

San figured why not learn another one. His hands told him that his last couple would require if he was capable of doing this one. This one was allowing him to be mobile and draw in chakra, making senjutsu alot more effective in combat. Thankfully, partially due to Six sensei, San was already prepared for this. Removing the two bear totem golems from his burden golem, San rested them on his shoulder and sat in the meditative stance. He would need to allow them to partially fuze with his body, and have them draw in the nature chakra so that he could concentrate and work in a combative situation. However, this technique itself was strictly a passive technique allowing his bear totems to work a little better.

Once in the meditative stance, San placed the bear totums on his shouders. Allowing them to begin to pull in the nature chakra, San began to focus on having them mold with him. Due to being apart of the same chakra, the molding and melding was near perfect. Thankful, for that, Sans appearence didnt change all to much as the bear totums helped him balance out the chakra. With a perfect meld, San was now capable of doing all of his sage techniques perfectly while in combat. So if push came to shove.....Suna could be defended against.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:18 am
User ImageUser Image

Now with his bear totums conencted to him, the Sage ran his hands through the next tehcnique. The scroll said that he would have to allow his summoned partner to extend their tounge, leaving a mark on the opponent for the other. The only unfortunate part of this was that his partners were golems, not animals. However had this would be, San always had an answer: Gunsei. Pushing a B rank of chakra, part of it Nature chakra into the totum, San allowed his left shoulder to accept the technique they were going to practice together. Thankfully, gunsei worked beautifully, allowing this transition to occur.

Forming a change clone, San had it jump around trying to evade and act like an enemy. Channeling the nature chakra into the golem, the technique began to work. Once started, the golems tounge shot out and and touched the clone. Once touched, it left a mark that San would be able to allow the next technique to home in on. Once homed in on.....the enemy was at his mercy once again. Excited and satisfied San thought how good it was to be a Sage. He almost had enough time to go grab Bast for a moment. He needed to spar a little, to check how his new techniques were holding up. Maybe she was up for it? Either way, he needed to talk to her....

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:23 am
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure

Grabbing a large metal screw -- with a spiraling pattern near the screw and a flat section for the majority of the end -- Aluvan attached it to the drill bit and simply stuck it the hole. Applying chakra, the rest of the screw spiraled into the hole. Repeating this mundane task on every joint, Aluvan soon had each joint almost done. Applying a cap on the side opposite which he was drilling, Greene finally had each joint fully complete. Glancing over to Ganchou, Aluvan noticed that he was preoccupied. "So, he came over here, forced me to fix my puppet, then left?" Deciding to quickly weld the joints together, Aluvan grabbed a small wielding tool and -- as done countless times by now -- added chakra. Sealing the screw and cap combination fairly strongly at each joint, the puppet would now be quicker to disassemble yet retain the stealth joints as Ganchou wished. In addition -- thanks to the design of the screw -- the puppet could still move as easily as originally. "Guess I should go do something else now -- and seeing how I can't see Gan anywhere I might as well learn some jutsu."

Chakra: 200 [+10 will be added upon next chakra recharge -- AKA, sleep]
((Aluvan can not see Ganchou thanks to the smokebomb and the fact that the wall of the room is in his way))
((Basic Chakra Training: Performance Post 1)) [Twice Mission]

Puppets
|||Tankā  

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:31 am
A san clone poped into the room in an excited voice spoke to the gennin.

"Did i hear learn a jutsu! I can always help that!"

Slamming the door behiend him, the clone walked forward to the kid.

"Well hey i remember you! Oh...thas a fun looking puppet there....."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 am
User ImageUser Image

The Actual San decided it was time to finish his senjutsu training. This technique would require his other summon partner to sharpen and extend his tounge for the opponent. The opponent was marked by the last technique, making finding the enemy even if hidden rather easy. Yet once again, Having this technique performed by a totum would be difficult, unless done by a master of Gunsei. Hitting the hand seals, San pushed the B rank of chakra into the totum allowing it to accept the technique they were going to practice. Once again, the secret technique of gunsei would pull through with flying colors.

With his change clone moving about, the tounge of the bear totum shot out after the left one had tagged the opponent. the tounge was razor sharp and poked right through the clone, making it poof away like it was nothing. Then again, using senjutsu on a clone was rather pathetic, but it was better then actually scewing a friend in training. It seemed once again the Satetsu had learned a technique that would only see blood of the opponent thankfully. He never wanted to hurt a comrade. But if any of them ever deserted, then this technique would be reserved for them. Yet with all of this training done, San walked over to the wall as he allowed his Bear totums to leave his body and return to the burden golem. Grabbing his last made clone, the Konin used chakra caligraphy to form a tensha fuuin on it. This clone would have one location: bastet Miyamoto. Taking a moment to relax, the ninja watched the events unfold.

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

GetShiggyWithIt

5,550 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:37 pm
|||Oni Clan
|||Puppeteer
|||Sunagakure

Looking around at the empty room, Aluvan was confused where Sanshi heard that someone wanted to learn a jutsu. "Well, I did want to learn a few jutsu; however, then I would be stealing Sanshi away from whoever made the actual vocal request." Trying to make the tough decision, Greene decided to opt to simply let Sanshi teach the correct person. "Hey Sanshi, nice to see you again. Who did you hear wanting to learn a jutsu though? This room is pretty much empty besides me, but one of the other rooms may have the questionnaire."

Chakra: 200 [+10 will be added upon next chakra recharge -- AKA, sleep]
((Italics are thoughts, and though you control magnetic waves -- you need a custom before you can read my thoughts xD))

Puppets
|||Tankā  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:56 pm
“Sounds fun, lets play,” Manfread said, activating his Byakugan he raised his fists. He charged and closed the distance between the other ninja. He tossed out a left jab infusing it with chakra aiming for the left shoulder.  

BarronVonManfreadGreed

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:03 pm
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand
James had expected Gan to attack from behind, considering it had become his favored way of stupidly trying to intimidate the young medic, but as the kunai flew James and his clones were watching the ANBU's every move. The clones moved just as fast as Gan, but even with all that speed they still took small gashes to the arm and cheek respectively. Water ran from the gashes, but they did not evaporate however, as these clone were tougher and required a solid hit to destroy. All the clones activated there armor Justus, and as Ganchou rushed from the smoke. Every version of James went into action.. the last and closest to the smoke launched a massive blast of wind into the smokescreen. Then two injured clones split, one blasted above the smokescreen with another massive wind, while the other launched at Ganchou with an elbow attack that could devastate a small mountain at full power

The real James stepped into the charge and launched the hardest nonlethal shield bash he could aimed at Gan's Kunai wielding side, lifting the shield as a Roman Legionnaire would his right hand would shoot out in a literally bonecrushing punch that traveled in a speed beyond recognition even without the shield blocking Gan's view The clone closest to James moved behind him, still weary of and attack from behind. This could easily be a clone. and made a pond sized block of ice from the pool.

James Chakra;350 Clones: (from closest to furthest from James) 1:355 2:435 3.395
Surprise Strait C rank complex
Ice King's shield in effect.
Clones: Extreme decapitating air waves C +1
Elbow Bolt-D rank +2
Ice Release A rank
Invigorating armor
James 4/10
Clones 1/10  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:34 pm
Lucas reacted just slightly faster than the genin by thrusting out his hands out in front of him and expelled wind chakra blasting himself backwards. unkowlingly he'd used the propelling winds jutsu. he was blasted backwards and then quickly regained himself and used his assimilation to assimilate with his steel knife. he then dispersed into a gas cloud.  

dreadno

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:11 pm
Doc walked back in to the academy after talking to the Kage. "Wow i can't belive that i missed them here. Well i better go find San." Doc said quietly. He walked over to where the Kage said that this San person was suposed to be and found someone there with some stuff around him. "umm hello...? Are you San?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

The konin was sitting there, with his head propped against the wall, and listened to the gennin's statement. He had tried to relax slightly, after all the training he had done, and this request pulled him out of his slight slumber. Answering as he shoke himself awake, the konin replied.

"Yeah, Sanshi is me. How can i help you?"

Meanwhile the clone that was with Aluvan spoke to him as well, trying to whip off a look of confusion across his face.

"Hmm....i thought it came from here....Well i promised to teach you right? What you got going on here?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

BarronVonManfreadGreed

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm
“Oh that's dirty,” Manfread said, stopping where the young man had been. Twisting his body he unleashed an air palm into the thicket of the cloud.
“Void fist,” he said, as the vacuum shell exploded out of his fist toward the cloud of shards.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 296 297 298 299 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games