Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure
"Moderate Man" Bar and Grill Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:58 pm
Magnus appeared promptly out of a trapdoor behind the counter, carrying with him a very expensive-looking bottle of wine that glistened crimson behind the olive glass of the bottle.

"Ah, welcome back. In one piece, I see?" he asked while handing off the bottle to his coworker, who gingerly stepped into the back room with it. Following this exchange, Magnus procured a torso-sized crate from under the counter and placed it near Houou. "Inside you will find your pay. I've included a small handful of items that you may find useful, but don't feel as though you must take them. Are you interested in more work?"

((Claim: "Divert Attention" (B-Rank, Rogue), "Raid" (A-Rank), +6000 Ryou split amongst you. Additional items up for grabs: Steel-Reinforced Jacket, two packs of Dizzy Gas Bombs, and a Chakra Projectile Pack: Small.))

Shou Senju

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:10 pm

▬▬▬▬▬┤|Houou Senju|├▬

User Image

~D-Rank~~Rogue~~Eiseijutsu~~Bloodline~

Chak:: 420 Stam:: 190 Ryo: 7,130 AC:2,550

"Still have all the important parts." Houou said, flashing a half smile. Houou had never formally exchanged words with this mysterious man, but he knew that Magnus was a man that commanded respect from all walks of life. He seemed to have his hands in everything, leaving Houou to consider his next move wisely.

Reaching for the box Houou would pass the contents to Roxas and Kaze. Taking his third of the Ryo, Houou would leave the coat and
supplies for his comrades to divide amongst themselves. "I can't speak for my friends, however I must depart. Until next time, you have my thanks." Houou would give a short bow forward and turn to his comrades.

"Roxas I have important training that needs to be done. I can't just keep blowing things up every mission. If you manage to hear from Atsuko and Artemis, contact me on the Radio, we have important matters to discuss at the hideout."
Glancing at Kaze Houou bowed slightly and departed.

ergowar

Malavaes

Izeromus

Might Senju Flowers

Badgeless Loiterer

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:41 pm
User Image

These Tattoos Are Scars...

Roxas

A Song

The World Still Has Beauty In It...

Roxas took the jacket, bombs and projectiles before leaving.

I just Haven't Seen It In A While That's All.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:48 pm
Ergo War

User Image

If Only They Could See My Vision.

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Toya was very much out of his element or better yet he was in his element. Suddenly surrounded by people with just as much murderous intent as he had was a big culture shock. He didn't have to be Atsuma anymore! Yet the notion of abandoning Atsuma made him feel at odds with himself. Atsuma could prove to be useful later on.
Either way Toya was on a mission. Upon entering Sasagi he realized he had no actual game plan as to what he would do from then on forward. He could of course go and find someone to kill, but he knew he would not have time to play around before Suna came looking for him. If they found him at all honestly.

"I need you to tell me something, friend." Toya stood in front of a man who looked twice his age with scars all over his body yet he did not attack Toya. In his mind his body was becoming enveloped by paper and his life slowly being squeezed out at Toya's will. The only exposed part being his ears and mouth.
"How does one find work around here?" He asked calmly. It was a sight to behold. How casual the boy could act in a scenario completely new to him amidst an enemy he knew nothing about. "The...The ******** bar. I swear to God I'm gonna gut you like a-" Toya slit his throat with a paper kunai swiftly before he had time to finish his threat. The back alley the two were in would find itself a new body for the night. "The bar...Hmmm." Toya said to himself before realizing he had made a mistake. The village was home to several bars for the damned and sinners. With a grin he decided it was only best to get information from someone else.

The other unfortunate soul would find their body slowly fading away as if it were made of paper. She pleaded for Toya to reverse whatever he had done to her, but he only promised salvation if she answered his questions. Once he got the information he desired he did not let her go, however. What he did do was find an isolated location and put her under another genjutsu that would effectively paralyze her. He laid her on a table and laughed in glee. It had been so long since he had been able to play! "Thank you very much! You have no idea how much this means to me! It's like the feeling you get when you spend many days away from home. Home sick that's it! Yes you are curing my ailment." Her screams were only muffled by the sound of his sadistic laughter.

Now he was at the bar. The other individual he had interrogated gave him a more precise location before expiring. The place was quite lavish and classy for a rogue bar in his opinion. Now apparently there was a man who worked there that gave jobs to those in need. As he walked up to the bar to ask for said man someone stood in front of the boy. This individual was tall and bulky.
Quite the intimidating type the kind of guy that did not let anyone push him around. Why, Toya was finding people like himself very quickly! As Toya bumped into him paper would peel away from his skin and slit the man's arm very slightly. A wound you only felt when you weren't doing anything. "You lost, kid?" The man asked looking down at Toya. With a smile the rogue gennin replied. "Why no! I apologize for bumping into you like that. I don't know where my mind has been lately." His voiced emanated innocence.

"Get lost kid this-" The large man would stop talking to itch his arm for a second. "What the ********?" He cursed as he saw something squirm within his arm. "What in the hell?!" He shouted backing away from the boy and stumbling against a table. "What the ******** did you do to me you..." He was talking to no one. Toya was gone. Where had the boy gone? Where was he? "Hahahaha." Toya's laugh would echo in the man's mind as the wound would continue to fester and whatever inhabited it wriggled around. "It's eating you from the inside." Toya whispered. He wasn't tall enough to reach the man's ear so he had to stand on a table. It was hilarious to watch from a distance. And in glorious fashion butterflies erupted from the wound. The man screamed in agony and pain. There was a beauty in watching people react to his genjutsu.

The man fainted from the genjutsu Toya had used on him and everyone who had watched laughed at the giant fool. Looking over at the crowd, Toya bowed and announced. "I'll be here all week!" That garnered more laughs from the rogues. Watch how they already accept you! They do not know anything about you nor do they care! He had to snap himself back into reality to remember his purpose for being in the bar. Walking up to the bar he would be greeted by a female bar tender. She had a very irritated expression across her face. Toya was good at deducing such things. There was also the fact that she constantly mentioned a name followed by a derogatory term. Something to do with an individual named Roxas.

"Good evening miss. My name is Atsuma Ket and I am a newly pledged rogue of Sasagi and I am in need of resources to survive! I have been told that this bar is where one comes to find work. All the other jobs I find across the town are very odd and I am 70% positive are meant to lure people into their death haha!" He kept on the innocent persona even though she had seen him take down the large man without any sense of compassion before. She scowled at Toya. "You think you're fooling anyone with that pretty boy act?" She asked while drying cups. "I've got half a mind to tell you to get lost." That made Toya's eyes widened. He needed to find a steady source of income otherwise he was done for. The village would track him down like it was nothing.

Toya completely changed his tone with the woman. "Alright then I'm going to be honest with you. I want a job. I just defected from the seething pile of trash that used to be my village and I need work. I was told to come here. Now you can either help me or I can make-" Before he could finish threatening the lady she grabbed him by the throat and lifted him up in the air. His legs squirmed trying to find a footing. "You little s**t! You think you can threaten me?!" She shouted before throwing him against a couple of empty tables. Now the crowd was laughing at him and not with him. "YOU DARE TOUCH ME!" He shouted as her world would begin to become enveloped in paper. While she had him in her grasp he touched her skin with a piece of his paper. Contact had been made and now she was his.

He rushed quickly towards the woman who was completely wrapped in his paper. He looked her dead in the eyes and smelled her skin. "So sweet."
He whispered in her ear. She was trembling in fear. She had no control over her body not even Roxas could over power her like the child had. She could see now the monster in his eyes as he eyed her body with desire. "Now go get me the man responsible for jobs. I can already tell the people around here are not heroes and do not care about lives other than their own. She let out a groan that he assumed signified her agreement and undid the genjutsu.
He watched her walk slowly towards the back room and disappear before taking a seat by himself and waiting.

There was no fear in his heart of the inevitable. If Suna did in fact come after him he would face them or run away. Either way if he died it would be as such. Toya did not fear death he EMBRACED IT! The notion excited him and the ambiguity made him curious. Dying was just another challenge for him to solve. So he would wait, but not idly. The people of Suna would need to work hard to find their poor little, Atsuma.

My Name Is Toya Takahashi.
Would You Like To See My World?

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:40 pm
"That will be quite enough," Magnus said as he stepped out of the back room. There was a popping sound from the back room and two sizable bodyguards stepped out, a thick smell of tobacco and something sweet following them. The patrons quickly moved away from the scene, forming a wide circle around the bar and joking in whispers. One of the guards had their hand in a pouch at their side and the other was slipping on a pair of brass knuckles, but both wore the same thick mask that obscured their faces. Magnus sat down on a stool behind the counter and leaned on it. "You seem very eager to burn bridges. I think you will find me a bit harder to intimidate, and I suggest you apologize for what you have done to my coworker. There is already a great deal of risk when taking on a fresh rogue and you're not helping your situation by attacking us."

malavaes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:48 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

My Name Is Atsuma Ket. Pleasure To Meet You! I Hope We Can Become Great Friends!

Toya's eyes widened at the man who appeared from the backroom, but not in fear no no. The boy was in awe! The man possessed so much presence without doing as much as speaking a few words! Toya wanted that. He looked around and watched the people make room for their obvious leader. "Haha!" Toya laughed in glee. "This is amazing!" He said initially ignoring the man's words to bath himself in the moment. "These people are all murderous criminals and they all respect you!" Toya spoke as he got up from the table and walked up to the crowd. "This is brilliant!" Turning around to face Magnus again, Toya changed his tone. "I apologize greatly I did not mean to offend you or your establishment." In the palm of his hand a white rose of paper would form as if it were growing naturally from dirt. The boy walked up to Magnus again and motioned the rose towards him. "Please give this to her. I only wanted your attention. You seem like a busy man!" Sitting back down, Toya looked at the two guards with even more amazement. "I like this. All of-" Toya gestured with his arms towards everything in the bar. "It! I want a piece of this! Now I know what you're thinking- oh where are my manners? My name is Atsuma Ket. Anyways, you're thinking 'why should I trust this guy who came in here and attacked one of my employees and to top it off is a new rogue?!' And the short answer is you shouldn't! Haha!" Toya was ready to run away in the off chance the men became irritated by his antics. He wanted them to see him as an arrogant and over confident individual. Lying about your name was too simple. He wanted them to think of him as someone else. "The truth is I am at your mercy. I am but a boy without a home. Oh I know. To make up for my disrespect I will perform any assignment you want done for free." Toya didn't care about working for free as long as he could get in on what ever the man in front of him had going on.

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:40 pm
Magnus stared coolly at Atsuma as the latter raved. He gestured to one of the guards at one point, sending them off to open a window to chase off the stench that clung to them. The rest of the establishment quickly grew disinterested with the events, going back to the conversations they'd been having before Atsuma's arrival.

"There is a job available," he answered simply, his voice carrying a hint of chill. "All pay will be withheld. You are to go to the Morrison Octagonal Arena and ambush the contestants as they leave. You are to relieve them of their equipment and destroy it. Be warned that there will be six of them, and they are all very experienced street fighters, each roughly considered a C-Rank threat. I highly suggest you accept should you wish to do business with us in the future."

malavaes

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:35 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Toya's enthusiasm withered along with his rose when Magnus did not accept it, but it quickly came back at the proposition. Taking on street fighters! Toya would gladly take the job.
Except he would destroy more than equipment. The thought of freely disposing of not only one, but SIX people made his body tingle. There was no one holding him back anymore. No one stepping in to save the day. There was only death now. Mistakes would cost him his life and he reviled in the notion. "I think I'm going to like this new world of yours." Toya told Magnus before his body faded away into paper. [[exit]]

Techniques Used:

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:28 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Toya would waltz back into the bar with a large white bag slung over his shoulder. Large lumps could be seen sticking out from it. Without saying a word, Toya would slam the bag on the bar counter and snap at the people working there. "I have some groceries for the boss hehe." The bag contained the heads of all 6 fighters. People who had seen the boy leave the bar would notice he did not appear to be damaged in the slightest. It was almost like he hadn't even broken a sweat.

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:09 pm
Magnus arrived from a side room a couple minutes after Toya asked for him. He carried a bag of what seemed to be salt to the bar, where he stashed it under the sink. He rinsed his hands off while eying Toya's bag, looking slightly annoyed.

"Please keep biological waste off the counter. We have health standards to maintain." He flicked some excess water from his hands into the sink, then grabbed a fluffy white towel and dried them off. "Did you dispose of their equipment, or did you just kill them?"

malavaes

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:08 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Toya sighed at Magnus' tame reaction to his bag of decapitated heads. The man was made of ice and for some reason Toya just wanted to break it. With a grumble the boy took the bag off the counter and placed it on the foor beside his feet. "You're such a simple man Mr. Rogue Boss. What's the point of breaking their equipment when I can just break them?" He asked arrogantly. Toya was in fact putting up a show to deceive Magnus about his personality, but his inexperience was not a part of said act. He was truly naive to the way things were in the real world and would have to learn the hard way apparently. "But yeah I did. Now are these famous fighters? Can I sell their heads? Is that a thing around here?"

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:42 pm
"The people are disposable but the equipment was expensive. As long as the latter is destroyed, I don't care what you do with the bodies. You may find a buyer in the underground if you are so inclined but I doubt the heads will fetch a high price." Magnus called over one of the customers and poured him a drink from an expensive-looking bottle of wine. The man raised his glass in appreciation before returning to his table, at which point one of the guards came out from the back room and took a seat at the far end of the bar. The rogue head exchanged a nod and a couple of words with the guard before turning his attention back to Toya. "Were you wanting more work?"

malavaes

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Dopy Grimes

Aged Millionaire

4,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:22 pm
Ergo War

User Image

Atsuma
Toya

Aoba

Who are you? Toya thought to himself as the man in front of him showed the same air of indifference as before. Toya would definitely make note to investigate into the life of the head of rogues. The boy knew he was out of his element and that testing the patience of someone like Magnus was going to eventually get him killed, but he didn't care in the least. The enigma of Magnus was much to enticing for Toya's curiosity to ignore. The boy observed the exchange between Magnus and his underling in silence before saying anything. Licking his lips the boy thought about his next words carefully. He stared directly into Magnus' eyes with his usual arrogant smile. "You have all this man power.
A whole village at your disposal!" The boy looked over at one of the guards and grinned. Brute strength meant nothing to him. The matches had inflated his ego out of proportion. Toya would hold his tongue and not finish his train of thought. Magnus did not trust him at all. But eventually everyone did.
That was the game after all. "Anyways...Yes I'd like another assignment except this time I'd like to be paid something other than heads! Hahaha!"
He looked over at the guard who stared at him with the same neutral expression and cleared his throat to regain composure. "I do like the ambiance around here."

Techniques Used:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:25 pm
"We work hard to maintain the atmosphere," Magnus responded coolly.

He retrieved a couple of bottle and a short glass and set about making a drink with the exaggerated bottle twirls and tossing of a professional performer-turned-barkeep, but with his trademark stoicism giving it the feel of an eerily lifeless display. When the drink was done he slid it toward the guard, who took in the drink's peculiar smell rather than consuming it. The noise level in the bar was slowly dropping as the minutes ticked past, the patrons heading out as the evening rush died down. Magnus poured a few more drinks before responding in full:

"There's a storehouse in one of the back alleyways near here. One of the guards has gotten sick, so they need a replacement for the night. Go fill in, and while you're there count the number of crates, how many workers there are, and how much money you see changing hands. By accepting this mission, you agree not to harm others in my employ, those who are in or around this establishment, and you agree not to bring danger here. If you agree to those terms and you faithfully execute your jobs, you'll continue to find work here."

((Mission: Supply Counting (D).))

malavaes

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

[☍ [ Sasagi City } Gimangakure

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items