Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:33 pm
((I think he was supposed to be headed somewhere for a couple weeks or something. I talk to him over Pokemon a lot.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:23 pm
((Oh kk))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 am
((Sorry. Sorry-I got into a play and homework, and trying to get away from my mother and, punishmanet, and./..I'll just go now!))

Sally gathered up the dishes and grinned again. "Alright, I'm gonna go ward the Library so that you guys can come up tomarow." With that said she put the plates on the tray and took it all back upstairs so that she could wash the dishes and ward the library.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:12 pm
As soon as Sally had gone around the corner, Bre jumped up and smiled as Adrinna. "Come on, let's get you through the window before she finishes and gets back." She said. She had been waiting for the girl to leave. And now it shouldn't really matter. She smiled as she kept watch so her sister could change and get to the window. Bre would follow. But not for very long...

Oh we now have the evil man. Played by my friend Wonyky.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:21 pm
(Ooo fun lol)

Adrinna awoke after she left, turning towards her sister. "Alright..." She said with a wink, waiting for her sister to stand watch.

Time to reform.. She thought to herself....a deep breath following. Suddenly, her figure began to transform. A wide range of blues and whites flowing around her like waterfalls of light. Her clothing starting to cling to her skin tightly... her skin changing paler and paler until it was white... her figure going smaller and smaller... and her hair shifting into her skin as it too shifted white... soon, she was covered with feathers. Her face now of swan as she looked to her behind her beak. Her body now completely of a swan, right down to her webbed feet. " Ready..." She whispered to her sister.

( Sorry, I've never had my character change before so I wanted to describe it Opinions?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:29 pm
(It is I, Wonyky. Playing the Evil perosn in this Rp.... yeah that is all I got for my introduction)

Luke was outside on the balcony right outside his lab. A tear rolled down his cheek, "How I do miss you, my dear Sara. How long has it been?" He wispered to himself, he then felt something didn't seem to right. Sally must have used the anti-gravity spell and hasn't turned it off. He thought to himself, he then stomped his foot and said, "Grave gravitatis!" The gravity of the whole castle and in a small field around it was now three times heavier. A nearby leaf landed with a loud crash and left a indentation into the ground.

(I liked the transformation squence that you did. Much better than I would have done.)  

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:17 pm
((OOOOOO!!!! I loved it!!!))

Breanna smiled as she looked back and was about to give the okay when the gravity got heavier. She slumped some as she tried to stand correctly. She hoped that wouldn't impede on her sister's flight.

"If you can, get going. I can help you some towards the window but otherwise I won't be able to help much in this gravity." She said quietly. She hoped that this would work. Since if Adrinna had been the one to escape she was certain that they would chase her, where if Bre had been the one known to escape they wouldn't try very hard. So that they could get away some. She only hoped. Especially since Adrinna had the lesser amount for strength or courage or whatever it was that Bre was told she had more than Adrinna in. As the opposite was with Adrinna and Bre...

((I feel like i really over did the whole explaining thing lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm
(Uh... I don't know what to post...)  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:45 am
((Well sir it is good to see you again =) But Drago had posted and you are both riding out, even if you have no clue where they are. Which could be the case. You could possibly end up needing to make camp and that be where adrinna finds them? It's an idea ))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:23 am
((I'm with Shab on this one. We make camp.))

Desmond and Nicholas had been riding for hours with no luck finding where the girls were hidden. As the sun was going down, Desmond made the logical call. "As it pains me to say it, we won't be able to search much more in the coming darkness. We must make camp for the time being. You gather the firewood, and I will gather my rations for us to eat." He tied Stormcloud to a nearby tree and started searching her saddlebags.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:08 pm
((I've been thinking, I really want to do the classic "Your Princess is in another Casltle." I think it adds humor, but it also adds drama to the mix. I think, not exactly sure really. Never liked those princess movies))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:18 pm
((BUMP!!!))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wonyky

Blessed Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:10 pm
((im going with the flow and I'm going to say "BUMP!!!!"))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 pm
Nicholas got down and tied his horse to a nearby tree as well and nodded. "Right I'll be back shortly." Nicholas said and was off to look for firewood. While out, he sighed to himself, gathering some decent pieces of wood that he found. "Desmond is like the complete opposite of me in every way... his bold, brave, stronger, and probably more adventurous than me." He said to himself, bringing himself down as he gathered firewood. "I'm not much of a prince more than a jester or a bard. I can't fight, have little experience in horseback, not strong at all, and would rather just hang out in a tree and sing rather than go out on wild adventures and defeat bad guys or something." He was silent for a bit and then uttered to himself, "He's probably more Breanna's type than me anyway..." He stayed silent as he grabbed the rest of the firewood and then returned to where he and Desmond were set up. "Here. I grabbed as much as I can."  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers