Welcome to Gaia! ::

U.B.C.S. Merc-For-Hire RESIDENT EVIL/URBAN DEAD Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)
The Ominous Streets of Raccoon City (Send Character Profile) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 4:02 pm
*sindread leaves te bodys where they are, grabs a bottle of rum and talks onto the comm*
"this is sindread, if anyone needs me i'll be at the bar 2 blocks south of the park, i'm going to rest for a bit and have a drink, maybe watch some TV or something"
*turns on the TV in time for saving private ryan*
"cool saving private ryan, the first war movie I watched."
*he is sitting their on the bar stool around dead bodies drinking rum watching a war movie, what a sight, when a zombie comes in he just blows its brains out*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:52 pm
*gaivn grabs to smgs and kicsk down the fron doro of the gu nshop adn start oto shoot the zombies*
diieee.......
*both smgs run out of bullets and thriows the mto the gorund run down the street looking for servivers
anyone hear me?...is anyoen out here?....  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:45 pm
*sindread continues to drink and watch when he hears a noise from the bathroom, he puts down the rum, walks in and kicks open the door, their is a 16 year old boy, sindread listions and hears the tv*
"sorry but I can take any chances"
*takes out eagle and blows his brains out and goes back to drinking and watching*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:06 am
*gavin pulls out his M16 and walks down the street adn then walsk down and alley and sees a ladder leadign ot a frie escape*
hmm..there coudl be soem interestign stuff up there better check it out
*he jumps up and grabs the ladder and starts to pull himsefl up adn then starts to walk up the stairs leadign to a broken window with his M16 ready*
crap its to dark in here i better turn on my light
he reaches over to his right shoulder adn clicks a butten adn a ligth turns on*
holy s**t this room is bloody  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:45 am
Turns comm to secret channel*
"this is sindread, are their any targets for me?"
Voice "not yet sindread, we are trying to find any threats to the corporation that are still alive their, in the mean time relax, out"
sindread "well at least I get to watch a war movie"
*takes eagle and shoots through a board on the window killing a zombie and drinks more rum*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:46 pm
*he then opeans up a door and loosk down the pitch black hall and starts to walk down it till he reached a elivator*
hmm..looks like i can use this
*he then opeaned the elivator door and walked in it and clicked the butto nthat said"basement"*
wonder why the power here stills work..ther must be someone here or somthing
*the doors finaly opean and he walks out and hears several zombies moan*
(whispers to himself:..k i'll just keep away fro mteh zombies til they turn around and they won't notice me  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:37 am
*yawns*
"I wish command would hurry and give me a mission or one of my comrades would key me up or something, I saw this movie a dozen time and the rum is gone...why is the rum always gone?"
*stands up and falls down*
"oh thats why, well its a good thing I have these pills for such an e cation"
*takes A pill and gets up and walks over to a booth and lays down*
"cant sleep cuz of zombies but just bored....oh I got it"
*gets up and puts on letters from Iwo Jima*
"yes, I dont know how I knew it was on but I did"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:07 pm
*A chopper flys over the street and ProsterFox repels down to the street and recives a message saying that their at bar, posterfox then runs to the bar finding dead human bodys everywhere, then enters to find his friend sindread*
"dread long time no see how ya been?  

LJWman

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:15 pm
*sindread looks up* " Fox, you son of a b***h, what the hell are you doing here, no wait let me guess, you picked a wrong fight and it got you here?"
*Fox nods his head*
Fox" you killed all these zombies?"
Sindread "not zombies, people, they knew too much about the corporation so I had to elimintae them, come, take a beer and watch a war movie, just like old times XD
Fox"yea like old times"
*Fox grabs a random beer, sits on a stool and watches the war movie*

I am at LJWman's house by the way so thats why he if replying on this, to make it shorter.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 pm
okay's makes sence)
*gavin then plants a C4 charge by the elevator and quicky jumps i nand presses 2nd floor and as soon as the elevator doro opeaned eh quickly ran out and brusted throu a widnwo and the buildign blue up and started to calaps and gavin landed on a car and rolled of of it and jumped out of the jsutin tiem before a bug peace of the buildign would hit him*
hew,that was close..dang only if i didn't blow up the building..man i need some music..time to search again i guess
*he then just started to ru anroudn the buisness district looking for a music shop and after 2 hors of searchign he found one and so he wlaked in and flcked o nthe lights*
hmm,lights stills work..how interesting...
*gavin then grabed an ipod and opeaned it and puts 2 batterys in it and wlaked to a comp. and went to a download site and downloaded 2 songs."shut me up" by mindless self indalgence and fallign leaves by billy talent*
now i got soem pimpim music to listen to whiel i kill stuff
*he then walked out of the music store and started to search every non-borded up building that he could find*

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:34 pm
*the comm come on*
Voice"sindread this is HQ, we got a big one for you, their is a hotel building full of people who know too much and have proof, your job is to get their and take them out, if their are to many then call the UT, HQ out"
Sindread "well SilverFox i guess i'll see you later"
*sindread leaves the bar and runs down the street and finds a hotel, it has people everywhere inside with guns, he goes around through the ally, he kicks in some boards and makes his way in, opens the door and their is a person, he grabs him, slits his throat and puts in the room and closes the door behinde him, he makes his way to the top having to count at least 47 people*
"this is no good, i'll have to call the UT" he talks into comm "hey UT leader located here raccoon city, come in" UT leader "this is UT leader, who is this and what is it?" this is Sindread of the UBCS, I have a building full of people against the corporatin and proof of our reserach, i need your team in my aid" UT leader "roger that, we located your postion, we are on the way"

3 minutes later

*their is a thud on the roof, then the leader and 2 UT jump down User Image
UT leader "hello, come with us to the street and my unit will move in" sindread "alright"
*then the UT come from everywhere from the roof, 2 cops aim at sindread when a UT comes crashing down on both of them, a STARS aims at it when another thruts its arm through his gut then throwing him out the window, a UT destroys some pictures of the Corproation, another destroyes a disc of the corporation, 3 more open fire on 7 STARS killing them all, sindread, the leader and 2 guards get outside and hear screaming from inside, see blood getting splattered on the windows*
sindread "thank you for the help" UT leader "happy to help"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:20 pm
*gavin whileserhign te last builng at the end of the street ehars a noise and turns aroudnwith his 16 eady and sees a lil girl in acorner*
..mg.a survive.....don't werry ll girl i'll l i na heli to get you outof here
*as gavin got on his comm the li lgirl turned aroudn and had half of her skin ripped/bitten off*
oh my fuking god!!...
*gaivn quickly ponted is M6 at the lil girl and shot repeatedly and stoped o realize that there was near him*
oh crap!
*hquickly plantd a C4 charge on the grou and na out of the bldign and get pass atleast4 buildigns before detinating adn seeign the building calaps*
hoyl sht that was close..i better keep my wits about this street
*he turned aroudn and a back dow nthe street lookign throw the broken window for any sign of survivers*  

azurekite001

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:49 pm
Sindread "I will call in my team to see how it is going" on comm "this is sindread, how is everyone doing out their, I am currently at a big hotel 9 blocks from the park north, if anyone wants to come and does not mind death then come"
sindread "...how many people are in their?" UT leader "I have no idea, my unit will take care of it though"
*their are screams and gun fire from inside th e building*
sindread "I just LOVE WAR, this is pretty much war, i love everything about it!" twisted UT leader "you and me both" they both laugh into the screams and gun shots of the night  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:38 pm
are we still alive here?

User Image  

Amias Nicht

Militarywolf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:12 pm
Epic_Muffin
are we still alive here?

User Image

*gets on comm*
"were all alive that I know of, i'm 9 blocks north of the park, I have no idea where eveyone esle is, I tried to get on contact with them but no luck, if you dont mind death then come see me and the UT, if not then your on your own."  
Umbrella Underground Labs (RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff