Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
♦ CHAT ♦ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:54 am
t h e C a r d M a s t e r

Pretty much. xD
&& I wish I knew what you were talking about. ;3; I don't watch Avatar.

OH NO! Oh wait, no one goes on here anyways. rofl I think we're safe. It's not like we're talking Snape-kills-Dumbledore level spoilers. xDD

&& The candy land was great. I liked the whole idea of a "game central" in the electrical sockets and such. It was a creative idea.

&& Yeah, it's different each day. Like some nights I feel great, other days, I feel like a piece of s**t. My day and nighttime sad moods/mood swings alternate. It kind of sucks? It might just be because I'm weird. Like, I guess sometimes I just sit down and realize, wow, I am a horrible person and I'm not gonna go anywhere in life because I'm a horrible person. : It's a weird feeling and I dislike it. >>; Though right now I'm doing alright. :3

Weird moods. Goddammit. The moods only effect my sleep when it's really bad, though. It's not often, but it happens. >w>; I think it might just be because I'm a woman. LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:00 am
Miss Maeko

Waaaht? Why? D:
Great cartoon.

Oh man. I made sure to watch the movie early because I got so many spoilers for the Dark Knight Returns.

Someone's hormones are oughtta whack.

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:10 pm

I dunno, I never found a liking to it. ;___; I like the idea, I just can't seem to get into the show itself. It's weird. xD

Yeah, same. xD I knew like half the plot of Dark Knight Rises before I even saw it. Kind of sucked. Though for some reason I didn't see a whole lot of Avengers stuff until after I saw the movie. .__.''

&& Yeah pretty much. It sucks being a girl sometimes. >>; Though I do my best to keep my sad/weird moods away from other people so they're not bothered with it. So, if I ever get snippy or overly depressing, I'm sorry. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:16 pm
Miss Maeko
I dunno, I never found a liking to it. ;___; I like the idea, I just can't seem to get into the show itself. It's weird. xD

Yeah, same. xD I knew like half the plot of Dark Knight Rises before I even saw it. Kind of sucked. Though for some reason I didn't see a whole lot of Avengers stuff until after I saw the movie. .__.''

&& Yeah pretty much. It sucks being a girl sometimes. >>; Though I do my best to keep my sad/weird moods away from other people so they're not bothered with it. So, if I ever get snippy or overly depressing, I'm sorry. xD

First season, Aang was rather childish, so that annoyed me.
But the other two plus Korra made up for the icky beginning to me.

Maybe 'cause the plot of the Avengers was a lot easier to not spoil? Not really any twists or stuff in it.

Nah, it's alright.
Could be stress from school too. =w=

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:42 pm
Wow. This place is still alive? O_O

Uh...hi people.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:07 pm

True. I dunno, for some reason I could never get into the main characters. ;_; I liked Zuko, but then he became some weird emo child and... eh. xD
Korra looks better than Avatar, though. I might check it out. :3

&& True, true. It's a standard action movie, so I get where you're coming from. It was funny, I saw it the day after it came out and then when I went on tumblr, SUDDENLY 473298482390482 AVENGERS POSTS. LOL

True. I'm so done with college right now. >>;

RoxyChick2003

Yes, a few of us still survive. xD Hi!  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:20 pm
Miss Maeko

You don't need to watch Avatar to get into Korra, which is good, since they were aiming for new audiences as well as the old fans. ;D
Zuko's and Aang's stories were really interesting, especially in the later seasons because of the parallels they had to each other.
That and ******** Buddha story for Zuko.

I'm looking for classes for next quater, and holy crap.
My registration is on one of the later days, and my classes are so shitty in terms of scheduling.
I think I won't take an art next year, because of the homework load.. but then I'd need a third class to replace it. >^<
That and mid-terms. =w=

RoxyChick2003

HAI DERE  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:33 am

Oh awesome. I should check it out then. Idk, I've just seen a lot of that whole "point fingers at you in the I'm-watching-you signal angry face" gif and like a really old a** Aang or some s**t. xD
&& As for Zuko and Aang I never got that far. I just remember Zuko getting bitchslapped with his dad's angry fire hand of doom or something. .w. And that in the movie I called it a bagel burn because it was the most pathetic looking burn in the movie omfg.

Oh God, registration. I had to do it on Monday and it was a nightmare. The servers DIED. I managed to get most of my classes, but I couldn't sign up for art history for some dumbass reason and my schedule looks like it's been through a blender because my stupid 3 hour art class decided it wanted to be at really inconvenient times. I ended up having to take a 5:00 class on mondays and wednesdays. : The one good thing is that I'm in Japanese and some weird a** anime class. I s**t you not, it is a "diversity emphasis" class on ANIME. xD

What classes are you planning on taking? :3 && Do you need any gen eds to fulfill? I'd take one of those.  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:18 pm
Miss Maeko

That most likely is Tenzin, Aang's third child, from the Korra series.
Oh God. That movie was horrible. XD
Like the casting didn't piss me enough? But it was just horribly done.

A class... on anime? Wtf do you learn? How moe and kawaii s**t is?

English composition, chemistry 2, aaaand hopefully art???
Like, I'm really unsure because of the homework loads for all of them are considered pretty high, with English actually being the least of all three.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:48 pm
Miss Maeko

That's amazing! XD I guess everyone else had better things to do than rp about circuses.

HEYA!  

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 pm

The old aang? xD
&& Man, I looked at the trailer and I was just like hahaha no. /leaves into sun It was just... ugh I dunno. I don't even watch Avatar and I knew it was bad. An Avatar movie would have the potential to be really good, but they ******** it up. Just like dragon ball z. xD

I KNOW RIGHT? It's a ******** diversity class too it's like... anime... what. Like diversity classes are mostly on other cultures and then.... anime I guess. I guess I'll find out next semester. >w>;

Oh cool. I think you'll be able to work something out. My current art class demands quite a few drawings and stuff, but it's not completely unmanageable. ^^ And I'm taking 5 class. LOL

RoxyChick2003

I know right? xD
&& True, true. Though I'd still like to RP circus stuff. Maybe when winter break rolls around or something the guild will come to life.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:00 pm
I just realized I half match the RIG header. xD  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:37 pm
Miss Maeko

I know right? xD
&& True, true. Though I'd still like to RP circus stuff. Maybe when winter break rolls around or something the guild will come to life.

That would be awesome. I'd be willing to start rping here again...despite the fact that my character basically rp'd by himself anyway XD Curse you, anti-social characters!!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:53 pm
RoxyChick2003

That would be awesome. I'd be willing to start rping here again...despite the fact that my character basically rp'd by himself anyway XD Curse you, anti-social characters!!

Yeah, my character was kind of forever alone too, but eh. We can be anti social together. xD  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Kaleidosaur

Hopeful Trash

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:04 pm
Miss Maeko
RoxyChick2003

Yeah, my character was kind of forever alone too, but eh. We can be anti social together. xD

Yay? XD I'd be tempted to make another character for it. One who's more outgoing. But that sounds kind of like work.  
❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 587 588 589 590 591 592 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games