Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
♦ CHAT ♦ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:41 pm
Miss Maeko

Ahhh I must have missed the hype. ;3; I only heard about it from Family Guy and my brother. xD

EXACTLY WHY THEY'RE PERFECT TOGETHER. 8D

What? Really? When it came out, I kept on hearing about it at my school.

Lol. More like a really ******** up abusive relationship.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:17 pm
t h e C a r d M a s t e r

What? Really? When it came out, I kept on hearing about it at my school.

Lol. More like a really ******** up abusive relationship.

I barely heard anything about it. xD It was odd. Not a lot of people watch movies here... at least not as much as I do. LOL

&&

WHICH IS WHY THEY'RE PERFECT. 8D

It's the /Joker/ and /Harley Quinn/. xD I feel like them having some sort of happy fluffy loving relationship wouldn't be right anyways.  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:09 pm
Miss Maeko

I barely heard anything about it. xD It was odd. Not a lot of people watch movies here... at least not as much as I do. LOL

&&

WHICH IS WHY THEY'RE PERFECT. 8D

It's the /Joker/ and /Harley Quinn/. xD I feel like them having some sort of happy fluffy loving relationship wouldn't be right anyways.

Lol. Blockbuster movies are popular where I live.
Then I'm like the weirdo who watches old movies. XD

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:14 pm

Lol. Blockbuster movies are popular where I live.
Then I'm like the weirdo who watches old movies. XD

Nice. xD Every time I go like "do you watch any movies?" they look at me like I'm crazy. o_o; It's like, ok... I guess I won't talk about... any good movies. LOL  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:51 am
Miss Maeko

Nice. xD Every time I go like "do you watch any movies?" they look at me like I'm crazy. o_o; It's like, ok... I guess I won't talk about... any good movies. LOL

Oh man. It's so hard for me to find friends to watch movies with me.
My best friend is the sort that like doesn't pay attention to the entire movie, so if something happens, she starts asking questions, so I have to make a running commentary the ENTIRE ******** MOVIE just so that she wouldn't ask any questions. ANY.
Even if it's a movie I've never seen, I'll just point out details or mention details from before, just so she wouldn't ask any ******** questions.
If I don't do that, I facepalm so hard when she asks a really stupid question that was answered less than half an hour ago or the answer should be coming soon or is irrelevant.

Then another good friend of mine only watches like popular blockbuster movies.
I found out one of my friends likes movies as well, so we watch like Fight Club and Paprika together. cool

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:49 am

Oh man. It's so hard for me to find friends to watch movies with me.
My best friend is the sort that like doesn't pay attention to the entire movie, so if something happens, she starts asking questions, so I have to make a running commentary the ENTIRE ******** MOVIE just so that she wouldn't ask any questions. ANY.
Even if it's a movie I've never seen, I'll just point out details or mention details from before, just so she wouldn't ask any ******** questions.
If I don't do that, I facepalm so hard when she asks a really stupid question that was answered less than half an hour ago or the answer should be coming soon or is irrelevant.

Then another good friend of mine only watches like popular blockbuster movies.
I found out one of my friends likes movies as well, so we watch like Fight Club and Paprika together. cool

Wow that sounds really annoying, I'm sorry. D: I generally only comment if I've already seen the movie and I'm seeing it with someone who's also already seen it. It makes the commentary more fun and less... "wtf just happened". I hate it when people do that. Dx

I don't really care if a movie is a "blockbuster" or not. I base everything off of "does it look good". xD && Oooh, Paprika! I still need to see that movie. Is it a good watch? :3  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:37 pm
Miss Maeko

Wow that sounds really annoying, I'm sorry. D: I generally only comment if I've already seen the movie and I'm seeing it with someone who's also already seen it. It makes the commentary more fun and less... "wtf just happened". I hate it when people do that. Dx

I don't really care if a movie is a "blockbuster" or not. I base everything off of "does it look good". xD && Oooh, Paprika! I still need to see that movie. Is it a good watch? :3

I don't mind commentating for a BAD movie or even a horror movie.
Because they're funny to me, and I need to share the funniness.
I can make people laugh during a horror movie. It's terrible for the rest of the audience, but whatever. They don't appreciate how bad horror movies are anyways.

Paprika is good~
Inception was kinda based off of it from what I heard. c:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:20 pm

I don't mind commentating for a BAD movie or even a horror movie.
Because they're funny to me, and I need to share the funniness.
I can make people laugh during a horror movie. It's terrible for the rest of the audience, but whatever. They don't appreciate how bad horror movies are anyways.

Paprika is good~
Inception was kinda based off of it from what I heard. c:

Yeah, those ones are pretty good to commentate. xD
&& Exactly. Like the new Silent Hill movie. It was hilariously bad. Even other people in the theatre were laughing at the end.

Oh awesome! I'll have to see it. Inception was a great movie. :3  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:01 pm
Miss Maeko

Yeah, those ones are pretty good to commentate. xD
&& Exactly. Like the new Silent Hill movie. It was hilariously bad. Even other people in the theatre were laughing at the end.

Oh awesome! I'll have to see it. Inception was a great movie. :3

Ha.. Silent Hill as a movie just sounds like a bad idea from the start. XD

Watch it! Watch it!
Animation is very good. ;o
Plus, Satoshi Kon was the director, so you know it's gonna be good.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:57 pm

I feel as if as long as they stick to the... actual storyline, then it has the potential to be good. But the fact that they deviated so far from it makes the movie nothing more than another cheesy slasher. The second movie had potential, as they were closer to SH 3 than the first one (I don't even know what the ******** the first one was even DOING) but then they ******** it left right and backwards towards the end and with the portrayal of the monsters.

PYRAMID HEAD IS NOT IN SH 3. Pyramid Head is /James/ he is /James'/ monster. Not Heather's. And wtf was with the ******** random monsters they just invented? You could totally tell that they weren't a part of the game because they sucked massive d**k. >___> The only redeeming factor was that the next movie might be centered around one of my favorite Silent Hill games. I just hope they don't completely ******** it up (they probably will). They'll probably turn the protagonist into a ******** chick again. <__>

Sorry about the rant. xD

&& I shall! I remember seeing a music video for it with the song "The Girl in Byakkoya" which was really good. :3  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:27 pm
Miss Maeko
I feel as if as long as they stick to the... actual storyline, then it has the potential to be good. But the fact that they deviated so far from it makes the movie nothing more than another cheesy slasher. The second movie had potential, as they were closer to SH 3 than the first one (I don't even know what the ******** the first one was even DOING) but then they ******** it left right and backwards towards the end and with the portrayal of the monsters.

PYRAMID HEAD IS NOT IN SH 3. Pyramid Head is /James/ he is /James'/ monster. Not Heather's. And wtf was with the ******** random monsters they just invented? You could totally tell that they weren't a part of the game because they sucked massive d**k. >___> The only redeeming factor was that the next movie might be centered around one of my favorite Silent Hill games. I just hope they don't completely ******** it up (they probably will). They'll probably turn the protagonist into a ******** chick again. <__>

Sorry about the rant. xD

&& I shall! I remember seeing a music video for it with the song "The Girl in Byakkoya" which was really good. :3

Well, that's what the Silent Hill movies were. Bad slasher films. XD
There's always a hot chick in slasher films.
Probably be like some sort of ******** up metaphor for rape maybe...

Just watched Wreck-It Ralph. ;D
Definitely worth it.
Felt the story could be.. better. I just had an argument with my brother about the story since I just.. didn't feel the story so much???

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:49 am

Well, that's what the Silent Hill movies were. Bad slasher films. XD
There's always a hot chick in slasher films.
Probably be like some sort of ******** up metaphor for rape maybe...

Just watched Wreck-It Ralph. ;D
Definitely worth it.
Felt the story could be.. better. I just had an argument with my brother about the story since I just.. didn't feel the story so much???

I know. xD The games weren't though. And that makes me sad that they turned it into a slasher. ;__;
&& Well... in the game Pyramid Head /does/ represent the rapist/sexual frustration in James, so... ;DDD That's something, ahaha. Oh, Pyramid Head.... >___>;; Silent Hill always has a rape metaphor somewhere.

Awesome. :3 I'm going to see it today! I hope it's good. I feel like it's one of those movies with a more shallow storyline, though. I mean, it is a kids movie. xD  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:28 am
Miss Maeko
I know. xD The games weren't though. And that makes me sad that they turned it into a slasher. ;__;
&& Well... in the game Pyramid Head /does/ represent the rapist/sexual frustration in James, so... ;DDD That's something, ahaha. Oh, Pyramid Head.... >___>;; Silent Hill always has a rape metaphor somewhere.

Awesome. :3 I'm going to see it today! I hope it's good. I feel like it's one of those movies with a more shallow storyline, though. I mean, it is a kids movie. xD

At least some of the monsters looked cool in the movies.
Welp. Tells you how much I know about Silent Hill.

It is. TwT
Like, it's shallow, but people are shallow???
Like I feel like the resolutions to the conflicts were not that great...
But yeah. Not really Disney style, in my opinion the story.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 am

True. The way they made the nurses and Pyramid Head was really well done, but then there was this one monster that turned people into mannequins and the idea of it is cool, but then you look at the monster... and it... no... It's like a derpy spider with a person's face. xDD It's so bad.
&& No worries. I'm still pretty new to Silent Hill as well, so I'm not hurting as much as some of those really hardcore gamers are right now. xD

And yeah, just saw it... it was a good movie. Very cute. The effects were ******** AMAZING, I felt like I could reach in and take that candy and stuff, but you're totally right, it's kind of like... they thought they could get away with some sloppy story writing (well, not sloppy, per se) if they shoved in some pretty effects and adorable-ness, but yeah I see where you're coming from. It seemed a little... cookie cutter to me.

But all in all, as far as a kid's movie goes, it was pretty damn cute. I didn't really like whatever happened to Turbo though in the end... like... what the hell he turned into an evil bug. xD I really loved the short though! Paperman was soooo cute. ;w;

And of course, the fact that AKB48 made a song for the movie made me super happy.

Eurgh I need to stop staying up so late, I get awful depression mood swings at this time of night. Like I feel like I'm just a useless sack of crap and I'll never be good at anything no matter how hard I try. Well, I was never good at anything to begin with but...

/sobs

Okay, sorry about that. Just needed to get it off my chest. <___>  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 pm
Miss Maeko

Lolol. A derpy spider with a person's face.
Reminds me of a cousin of Ko the face stealer from Avatar.

-legasp-
WHAT IF SOMEONE WHO HASN'T WATCH WRECK-IT SEES YOUR POST???
SPOILER ALERT

Yeah. It was ******** adorable with all the candy and pink and s**t.
Got a few feels moments too.

Maybe get a better sleep schedule? Unless the depressed moods are effecting your sleep, then you might need some help.

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 586 587 588 589 590 591 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games