Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 1:05 am
User Image

✾ Naomi Kaguya ✾
» Reaping Beauty of the Dancing Clematis «
Shinobi Profile

____________________Shinobi Data:____________________

Village: Konohagakure
Main Class: Bukijutsu
Subclass: Medical
Bloodline: Kaguya

Chakra: 380/380
Stamina: 260/260
Chakra Control: -5
Elements:

Techniques Used/Active Techniques

Passive Skills
Mystical Heroine: Discipline of Mystic Hero is enhanced so that Naomi can do jutsu without seals a rank higher. {ex. Genin can do C rank without seals instead of D}

"The desire for battle runs deep in my veins; the potential of a weapon boils within the marrow of my bones.
Mercy? Nonexistent."

╔══════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Naomi Kaguya

Naomi occasionally nodded as he demonstrated the second stage of the Tetsu no Ryu style. When it was her turn to give it a try,she started with the first technique, which was just a variation of the last one she did in stage one. Running up to the wooden dummy, she kicked off of it to gain air, as she did last time, but this time when she withdrew her sword, she arched her back, pointing the sword downward. All of her energy and power was focused within the center of her body where the sword was held. As she came down, her sword drove through the top of the dummy's head, while she was knelt upon the ground. She stood and carefully withdrew the sword, wiping it clean against the sleeve of her Kimono. [Ryūtsuisen: Zan [ Dragon Hammer Strike: Tragedy ] - Learned]

After re-sheathing her blade, she examined the wooden dummy. It was missing a limb, impaled, and pretty banged up with all the other training they have done with it. There was no point in taking this dummy through anymore hell than it already has been through, and this next technique would definitely put it out of its misery. First, she practice a few more strikes in the air, and working on her withdrawal speed. Once she was satisfied with her progress, she sheathed her sword, and faced the horribly beaten dummy. Taking the sword in her hand after quickly unsheathing it, she snapped down with a quick and powerful vertical strike, then back up, which was just a powerful. The wooden dummy sliced open like paper, both pieces falling outward, and hitting the ground. [Turning Swallow Cut - Learned]

Naomi took a small break, re-sheathing her blade and picking up the wooden pieces on the ground, and laying them in the corner, so they could be repaired or disposed of later. She went to the closet and retrieved another wooden dummy, and brought it over to Izuki's clone and her area. After setting it down, she remembered that there was no need for the dummy for this technique, for this one required the concentration of chakra through a blade. Unsheathing her sword, she placed it before her, concentrating chakra into the blade. Within moments, the blade would ignite with Aquamarine colored chakra. Naomi took a look at the blade, and could tell that it was much more powerful that it was before, as chakra enhances the physical properties of whatever you apply it to. [Chakra Scabbard - Learned]

The next technique required one to master the Iaido technique in stage one. Naomi being a little unsure if she fully mastered the style, took some time to work on it. Quickly extending her blade outward in a full arc, she'd quickly retract, and sheath the blade. She would do this several times in the air. Soon enough, she could feel the speed of her draw and withdrawal getting much faster, and her strikes were becoming swifter. Taking a stance, she swung her sword with an elegant grace and blinding speed, slicing at the wooden dummy's front. Quickly followed by that, her other arm swung over, wielding the scabbard of her Katana, and smacking the wood with a loud thwak. [Twin Dragon Strike - Learned]

All of these techniques were just variations of basic moves. Not that it was a problem or anything, but Naomi was looking forward to some real sword action. She only had slightly advanced knowledge and skill, compared to Izuki who probably could outdo a Samurai without breaking a sweat. She wanted to wield the sword just as good as he can, and then she could start training to wield the sword even better. With a small puff of her breath, she swung the scabbard in an arc, at an angle towards the dummy. It made contact with the area that would be described as a neck on a normal human. Shortly after, she swung her blade, letting its edge slide the front of the wooden dummy at its torso. Placing the scabbard back on the loop on her Kimono, she sheathed her sword. [Twin Dragon Strike: Lightning - Learned] She turned to Izuki, "Perhaps we could learn stage three a little more interactively, Izuki-kun? You know... with each other? I think we could both learn better, if we were actually facing another swordsman, instead of fighting a dummy who doesn't react to anything." She looked down at her sleeves, fiddling with them with her hands for a brief moment, before looking back at Izuki's clone, awaiting a response.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Nara Clan

Chakra: ---/590
Stamina: ---/355
Element: Doton - Katon - Kageton

Passive Skills
✘ Offensive Style: Knife Stances
The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Increasing the speed in which they can be performed by a moderate margin.

✘ Offensive Style: Simple Play
With this practice, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch.

✘ Trick Style: Knife Toss
The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision- able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. ( Only by the hilt, not the tip of the blade. )

✘ Offensive Style: Artless Draw
The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash.

✘ Offensive Style: Two-fer-One
The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives.

"Humans are nothing but the thread from which the dream of life is woven.
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Of course a practitioner of strictly Taijutsu would have done a much more damage to the wall, but then again, Izuki didn't want to have to pay for it. 'Small' things like this, the dojo covered because it could be considered as a training accident, but if the wall was obliterated, then well, you have to pay for it. Anywho, what was taking this Genin so long to attack him? Was he really just going to sit there and b***h and complain like a little girl? Finally, there it was, a motion forward, just what Izuki was wanted. Last he checked, it was obvious he wanted the male to punch him.. so why the hell would he headbutt him? Really? This Oni was just reeking of pure idiocy. After a moment from the contact, there would be a trail of blood that ran down the face of the Jounin, small little droplets falling to the wooden floor below, red stains ruining the wooden floor. There would be a moment of no motion from the Nara before his figure was engulfed by a sea of flames, this being the materialization of his chakra as he surged it throughout his body. Blurring forward in under a second, his knee would meet with the stomach of Eren before the foot of Izuki would slam into the chin of the Oni, which would kick him into the air. Izuki would smile as his figure would blur up to be on level with his student's before he would spin a full circle, gathering momentum for a kick that would be delivered right into the male's chest, which should effectively send him crashing down into the floor below. It seems this fool only cared for Taijutsu.. if so, then Izuki would give him the H2HC he wanted.

The clone would look at Naomi a bit before smiling sheepishly.
"Aha, well, we will both be learning the stages here on out together. Like I said, I haven't learned as much of this style as I would of liked to, so this will be a good opportunity for both of us." The clone would go and grab a scroll from the bag of Izuki and unravel it, spreading it across the floor near where the two would train. The scroll contained all the stages of Tetsu no Ryuu, and they would use this to guide them in their training. Walking a few feet away from his student, the clone would get into the basic Tetsu no Ryuu fighting stance and give her a nod, awaiting. 』™

[ ~ ]

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 3:22 pm
✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

User Image

| D | A | T | A |
─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Main Class: Tamer
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 385
Used/Gained: +/- 0
Total: 385

Stamina: 210
Total: 210

Passives:
Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Gourd

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

"I do not wish to fight,

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Eren smirks as he feels a little bit of blood trickle down Izuki's face. It wasn't time to celebrate though. If Eren was anything, it wasn't an idiot. He knew Izuki by now, and he knew that he wouldn't take a hit like that without responding himself. Knowing that, Eren immediately jumps back to get away from Izuki. Sadly though, he couldn't jump that far. He was still rather close to the wall after all. At the very same time that Eren jumps back he sees Izuki's form engulfed in his chakra. The man vanishes for a second, and Eren instinctively tightened the muscles in his stomach as he had before when Izuki had hit Naomi and cut off his tongue, while at the same time bringing his guard up. Bringing up his guard didn't help anything, however, when Izuki's knee connects with his stomach it doesn't hurt as much. That blow is shortly followed by Izuki's foot colliding with his chin. For a second Eren is worried that he might swallow his tongue, but he puts the thought aside and decides to focus on far more important things. Like the fact that he was airborne and Izuki was preparing to kick him. Well, there was no way Eren could just take a third hit in a row lying down now could? No, he couldn't, so Eren does his best to avoid the attack. Without thinking, he twists around in the air so he's now doing a flip. In the middle of the flip, Eren grabs the top of Izuki's leg as it heads towards him and redirects it to go straight below him. Now he had the advantage. First he had to stop this flip. To do that, Eren places his feet against the wall behind him. Now with him slightly above Izuki with the man still seemingly suspended in the air, Eren pushes his offensive before Izuki has even finished that failed kick. Pushing off the wall, Eren flies straight down towards Izuki and the ground. Focusing chakra into the palms of his hands, Eren begins bombarding the man with... slaps? These weren't just normal slaps though. These slaps were infused with chakra and strong enough to even tear the skin off of someone. It was the first truly dangerous technique in the Suiken, and Eren badly wanted to test it out on this man for taking off his tongue. Besides, he wasn't actually worried about hurting him. He was a Jounin after all. With that thought in mind, Eren's hands fly about with surprising speed, aiming for any piece of skin he can possibly rach. [Parry - Learned] [Slapfest - Learned]
[Training Mission: Basic Training: Performance x2 Completed]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."

User Image
Tomek • Chakra: 385/385 • Stamina: 210/210

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 8:04 pm
User Image

✾ Naomi Kaguya ✾
Shinobi Profile

Elements:

Passive Skills
Mystical Heroine: Discipline of Mystic Hero is enhanced so that Naomi can do jutsu without seals a rank higher. {ex. Genin can do C rank without seals instead of D}

"The desire for battle runs deep in my veins; the potential of a weapon boils within the marrow of my bones.
Mercy? Nonexistent."

[Post got messed up. Naomi was training with Izuki in the Tetsu no Ryuu style, stage three.]

[ ~ ]

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:47 pm
User Image

✾ Izuki Nara ✾
» The Lazy Genius «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Ninjutsu
Subclass: Bukijutsu
Bloodline: Nara Clan

Chakra: ---/590
Stamina: ---/355
Element: Doton - Katon - Kageton

Passive Skills

"Humans are nothing but the thread from which the dream of life is woven.
Life and death come and go like marionettes dancing on a table. Once their stings are cut, they easily crumble."

Theme Song of Izuki Nara

『 Hearing some chatter over his earpiece, Izuki would twitch his figure in a certain motion. In a split second, Eren would be tied up, his body plopping against the floor. "Okay.. so.. I want yall to get some light training in.. because when I come back, we are going to have some missions to do together. They are rather important. Now if you will excuse me, I will be taking my leave for the moment." Walking over to his bag, the Nara would grab his coat, slip it on, and fold the bag before placing it in a pocket, keeping his katana at his waist. The clone would try his best to parry and dodge the females attacks but would end up getting hit from lack of attention. It would shoot Naomi an apologetic look as in, 'Sorry, master calls..' Walking towards the door, the Jounin squad leader would wave back to his students, a smile forming on his lips, "I'm rather impressed Naomi, keep it up.. And you too Eren, you continue to surprise me!" [Exit] 』™

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:23 pm
Eren groans, "damn it I almost had hi-" his hands fly to his mouth. "Oh s**t I spoke! But... hey my tongue is still there... awesome I'm fully healed! Amd was that a compliment I heard from Izuki?" Eren is so busy thinking he doesn't even notice when Tomek comes up to him to lick his cheek affectionately. As he feels the wolf's tongue Eren laughs and scoots away, "hey hey hey affection later. Help get me untied now please Tomek," it takes a few minutes, but after a bit of work Tomek has gotten Eren untied from the rope Izuki got him caught up in. Standing up, Eren cracks his neck and walks over to Naomi, "so we're training huh? Wanna try out some taijutsu with me Naomi?"

OOC: Bad post and no layout. I'm on my phone so sorry lol  

Disturbed Otaku

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 6:30 pm
The cloaked figure yawned lightly as she approached the dojo, she had no clue why she was here but this is where she ended up. Her cloak covered everything except for a slit where her very long hair moved in and out of the cloak as she walked. As she got to the door a person seemed to be leaving, she simply went around him and entered the dojo.

( Meh... cant think of anything atm.. )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 pm
iChaosLod

Disturbed Otaku

'Tai Takahashi Dun"

Terra Senju

User Image

Clan: Senju

Class: Bukijutsu Tamer

Chakra:305

Stamina:245

AC:

Ryo:

User Image

Too often does man or woman neglect
To see what nature truly is, to see its true beauty
Or to even begin to bond with it as they should bond

To gaze into the eyes of the beast
Is to gaze into the very being of the beast
For one’s eyes are the windows to his or her soul

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

”To live in each current moment,”

Terra sprinted into the dojo, rousing all of the students in each room to get to their respective evacuation houses. Noticing her fellow genin in the dojo, Terra appeared in front of them with her hands on her knees breathing in deeply as she rested for but a moment. After her tail swayed back and forth a few times and she rested, Terra looked up at the pair before her, "I...I am under orders from high command that all genin are to...move to your evacuation sites and guard them as well as you can. This is not a drill, we have a potentially hostile force outside our gates. Stay safe, you two, I've been ordered to the academy site. I'll see you on the other side of this."

With that, she walked into each of the rooms individually, spreading the call to leave and the word that the genin meet in the academy. Some students cheered that they might see action, others frowned at the thought of the hostilities that were possible outside their gates. Either way, Terra reassured them as she led them to the exits.

With a final blur, she came back to the entrance of the dojo, ensured that everyone had left. She collected herself for a few moments. She then blurred towards her next destination.

”is to truly live your whole life.”

║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║ ║║║║║║

Condition:
Healthy

Skills Used:

Active Skills:

Verideathul

Disturbed Otaku

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

✾ Eren Oni ✾
» Konohagakure's Demon «
Shinobi Profile

Main Class: Tamer
Sub-Class: Sensor

AC: 0
Ryo: 0

Chakra: 385
Total: 385

Stamina: 210
Total: 210

Passives:
• Drunken Dancing: The first move one will learn in this style, it is nonetheless the most important. Drunken dancing is simply that: moving around, be it stumbling or the Tango, as if you're drunk. It prepares the neophyte, really, and can really add some flair to whatever situation is at hand. This is the most basic move in the arsenal of a Suiken master, but the most important.
• Crazy Legs: The user simply focuses on fluidity, movement and simple attack routines. From now on, the user's movement is a bit more graceful and liquid.

Inventory:
Kunai x15 ll Gourd

User Image
Tomek • Chakra: 385/385 • Stamina: 210/210

"I do not wish to fight.
However, if I must, all should know that mercy is a foreign concept to me."
╔═════════════════════════════════╗
Theme Song of Eren Oni

Taking Naomi's silence as a refusal to his proposal to train together Eren shrugs and turns around to walk away, "well, let me know if you feel like training," he says, yawning as he goes to find another training partner. He eventually does, actually finding an adult willing to let him try out some techniques on him. Hey thanks for this man! Training by myself is pretty tough, so having someone to help me out is greatly appreciated." Eren, rubbing his jaw, takes a few steps away from the older man. [colo=violet]"So you come at me. I'll see if I can counter one of your moves," Eren takes a drink of his sake and, setting it down, gets into his stance. This stance was very similar to one that Muay Thai fighter must use, except Eren was swaying side to side in his slightly drunken state. Eren's training partner then goes at him to attempt to attack him multiple times. Surprisingly, Eren is able to counter every attack with ease in this stance. [Drunken Counterblow - Learned] Jazz Hands - Learned [Suiken: Stage 3 - Mastered]

"Okay, I'm going to try a few more stances," sweating just the slightest bit, Eren takes a step away from his partner. These next few stances would be from the Sazanami style, a style he had been really neglecting. Eren settles into his first stance, a fairly simple one. In this stance he stands up straight, feet a very small distance apart. This was just the standing stance, but it would provide him with some stability. The next stance, the horse stance, was just as simple. In this one his feet are shoulder width apart, and he crouches down until he's low enough where he could possibly be sitting on a bench. Eren doesn't like this stance though and immediately gets out of it. He decides to try one more attack and performs a palm strike ahead of him. This was an actual attack, and Eren was grateful for it. [Footing One - Learned] [Footing Two: Horse Stance - Learned] [Bell Ring - Learned] [Sazanami Stages One and Two - Mastered]

Eren is about to continue his training when Terra, the girl from the Hokage's office, enters the dojo to inform the occupants to evacuate. Sparing a glance towards the others, Eren wordlessly walks out with Tomek following close behind.

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:37 am
Ceres grumbled as a girl sprinted into the dojo and started saying a bunch of nonsense about a evacuation because of a hostile force. As the door was about to shut the cloaked figure left with a blur, the door to the dojo split in half a few seconds later. She only trusted one person in the village and if there really was a hostile force attacking Taka would let her in on whats actually happening. With out fear of hesitation she made her way towards the gates.

(exit)  

iChaosLod

Kai Takahashi Dun

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:50 am
User Image

✾ Naomi Kaguya ✾
Shinobi Profile

Elements:

Passive Skills

Mercy? Nonexistent."

Naomi took her back stance foot and swept it in an arc behind her, dragging the floor, and her arms slowly came up showing her steel fans. She flicked them open, the sunburst style blades gleaming in the lit dojo, looking positively lethal. She brought the fans around very slowly in the same arc, the blades singing in the air around her. She emphasized a slow cut to roughly where the persons thigh would roughly be. The fans came up as she shifted her stance, pulling her leg back inward until she was roughly at attention, her fans slowly closing against her legs then her arms would push out, fans closed but points till quite capable of tearing into flesh. She swung these hard toward the same spot she originally hit with her first slice to the leg, a much larger and more dangerous sound coming from them as they moved through the air. She spun her bag leg around the same way as before, pushing her fans out and opening them as they spun. She took one fan and let it fall closed before tossing it hard at a target, sinking it roughly two inches deep before pulling hard on a line of chakra, the fan slipping out of the wood and sailing back into her hands. She released the other, doing the same thing to a second target. She let her fans drop from her hands, five inches of chakra lines holding them, tethered to her as she brought the lethal flail-like fans around her in glittering arcs. She cut swaths across various targets, little lines two inches deep showing from the targets. She shrunk the lines back into her hands, going into a more dangerous dance of cuts, all shining in the light of the dojo as she displayed her dances. She ran through this routine as her movements where to become faster and faster as she cut geometric shapes into the air utilizing the twin instruments of death. Finally she spun and came to a halt, her eyes shut as her steel fans clicked shut in their locked position. She tossed the fans while closed, towards the floor, taking a chip out of it, as they bounced to her hands. She caught them several times, performing the same maneuver over and over again. The maneuver became simple as she bounced them off of different objects, each time having her fans sail back to her hands. She snapped them open and tossed them again, the fans sailing towards the targets in the room, slicing them in half and the fans arching around to her, her hands extending and grabbing the back of the fans and twisting to fling them out again and segmenting the falling pieces of the targets, those fans arching again back to her hands. She spun around near the floor, the fans slicing through the air as she let them go again cutting another target in half, those fans quickly coming back to her to be tossed again in the same method. Her chakra started to become visible around her, as she spun with those blades. She started the close range kata again, her fans once more cutting shapes into the air as she focused her chakra in the way she would normally use her illusions. Her chakra shook and to onlookers her swings would just appear to be coming from a different direction. [Akira Style – Learned]

Naomi continued by moving on to completing the Tetsu no Ryuu style as far a Genin could go. Naomi nodded, a half smile forming on her face. When he was a far enough distance away from her, he positioned himself into the basic Tetsu no Ryuu fighting stance. She knew he was ready then. Getting into the same stance, a thought popped up in her head. She assumed that Izuki's clone would be rather passive about how he reacts to her strikes during this training session. So, if she started off aggressively, just to keep him on his toes, perhaps he'd figure out that he'd have to step his game up, if he didn't want to lose an arm. An arm for a tongue. It sounded nice, though she could care less, as long as Izuki started getting serious. Withdrawing her blade, she held it out before her, both hands clasped around its sheath, and the blade aligned in the middle of Izuki's body. The blade was ignited with Aquamarine colored chakra, and soon formed a much longer sword, similar in length to a Nodachi. Charging forward, she swung her arm from afar, the chakra blade she formed barely made contact with him at the tip, possibly only leaving a faint scratch if she got close enough. She was sure to be careful of how she positioned her blade, since it was about two times longer than it originally was, and she didn't want to cause to much damage to other things in the Dojo, that she obviously didn't have enough money to pay for. Closing the distance between her and Izuki, holding her blade up, when she was about two inches away from bodily contact with her Sensei, she leaped backwards, increasing the distance between them once again. She landed several yards away from him, but no more than ten yards, swiping her chakra enhanced blade as she landed, almost simultaneously. After the swift swing of her blade a crescent wave of chakra was sent forward, towards Izuki's direction. She hoped that he would use the same technique to counter and nullify any damages at the same time, instead of dodging it. After using that technique, it took away the chakra enhanced features she used earlier, and it was now a regular blade. Out of randomness, she began to dance with the blade, moving with such serene grace, it was dazzling. In one fluid motion, she sheathed the sword, and continued with a full spin, raising up on the tips of her toes, and she spun around three more times. At the end of the rotation, she landed squarely on one foot, letting the other bend behind her, now balancing on one foot. Taking the entire sword and sheath from her Kimono, she performed a a flip, bounding off of the foot she was balancing on, into the air, spinning at a very quick pace. Her hair and the ends of her Kimono flew about wildly as she spun, angling her body as if she was going to dive headfirst into the floor. Extending her free hand, her palm smacked the floor, and her rotation slowed, extending her legs as if to do a split, er body rotating slowly on a single hand. Shifting her weight, she threw her legs over her body, landing back on her feet, quickly unsheathing her sword and pointing it forward. The tip of the sword gleamed with chakra, and through her dance, the distance between them had reduced to a total of 15 feet, as a beam of chakra extended from the sword. Although the beam wouldn't hit him, as its maximum extension was eight feet. [Tetsu no Ryuu – Learned]

Naomi was now off to learning the knife style! The first technqiue was to defend high. With the repel, Naomi was done. The next technqiue was another simply one. A using chakra, she would make the stab much more effective. Taking his blade, Naomi plunged it into a tree. Focusing on his basic technqiue Naomi quickly moved into a stance. This way her strikes would be more fluid and able to transfer from side to side. This was a great start to his training. Naomi just continued swinging her knife. With all these technqiues and abilities he had to learn, it would be rough. But after all, she was a Buki specialist. Naomi was goign to learn the next stage of the knife style. Stabbing, Naomi flicked the weapon up and over her invisible target and caught it on the other side. The next technique was a little easier. Simply performing a few slashes, Naomi then switched hands mid swipe. Confusing, angular, devistating. The next attack was another interesting one. Practicing her swipes, the ninja threw the knife into the ground, symbolizing the knee. This would be outrageously devastating to the opponent. This one was a complex technqiue. Focusing some chakra into her knife, Naomi threw it at a tree. It not only flew silently, but also slightly faster. Returnign her blade to her hand, Sebastian was to continue practicing the manipulation of the blade itself. Stage 3 used alot of funky manevuers to confuse the enemy. To make sure she was good, she had to start grabbing the hilt. Returning the blade to her sheeth, Naomi practiced drawing the blade several times. She needed to be able to almost instantly draw the weapon, and be able to use it in one fluid motion. This would insure that she was ready. The next couple of technqiues would be a little more difficult to train, as they were much harder and complex in nature. Although more difficult, it didnt mean she wasnt up to the task. As always, Naomi was ready to complete. Naomi was ready to continue training. The next technqiue was another easy to one perform was, in which she just punted his knife into the opponents head. Quick, swift, and simple. The taking his blade, Naomi would utilize the blade to reflect some light into the enemies eyes. Although dirty, it was a rather interesting and creative idea. Naomi liked it. The next technique was another complex on, but one Naomi would find little use for. By focusing the the chakra into her fingers, she could make it like she had stabbed someone. Amateur and weak chakra control. Taking a kunai now as well, Naomi played with all her previoys knife technqiues. Finding her could use two knives at the same time, her felt like this was a great concept. More blades, more fun right? [Sobagai Deba Sentou: Stage One & Two Learned]

The technqiues Naomi was going to train would her mostly in the ability to hunt, gather, and sneak around. Quite the useful set of skills, in her opinion. Nothing Quite beat a quick and nasty death. Finding one of the impacting dummies, the ninja sought to perform the technqiue so apply named "What defense?" Grabbing the dummies arm and kicking at the same time, Naomi seperated the dummies limb from its body. What a good combo. The next technqiue was another almost useless technique to Naomi, but one he might as well learn anyways. She was a medical ninja, and although these techniques were useful, he had much more powerful and effective alternatives. Thses were just difficult technqiues for cheap amateurs to perform. It was satisfying to know that her collective set of skills, overall, were more effective then a single style. Now, the med nin also didnt simply plan on someone knowing only one style. What he did count on was for someone to rely on their tricks....and Sebastian always had more. Using a fast elbow strike, Naomi strike the other arm of the impacting dummy. She could feel and see the chakra disperse, knowing she had performed the technqiue properlly. Of course she did...it was easy. The next set of skills enabled Sebastian to move much more quitly. This would be helpful, as Naomi planned on being a predator and hunter of men. To be able to move a little more faster, quicker, and more silently then them would be a great advantage. Moving around the Dojo, Naomi attempted to see how close she could approach the other training gennin. If he could manage to get in striking distance without being heard, then she would undoubtable be successful. What many didnt know was that her striking distance was much larger then just a knife. Satisfied that he had completed her training, Naomi knew she had to still improve. Generally, it would just take practice and Naomi knew this. Still, the excitement for the skills made her happy. The last set of skills was catching blades by the tip. Something for Naomi, this was a neccessary and scary skill. Because she planned to poison any if not all of her blades, she had to do so and not cut himself doing it. Naomi practiced literally juggling a few kunai. She went from handle to tip, right to left. If he could accomplish this, then she was doing fine. Still, Naomi knew he could perform better. Her skills with a knife were growing but she was not yet a master. One day, she would be. [Sobagai Deba Sentou: Stage Three & Four Learned]

Naomi sat down, her legs collapsing beneath her as she did so. She folded her legs out in front of her, looking around before feeling comfortable enough to close her eyes at last. She focused upon her bone structure, shifting it around. She began paying extra attention to the tips of her fingers, as she did so, she began extending them to the point of her skin, pressing against them with extreme force, pent up energy that would release outwards like small bullets if she so wished. However he allowed them to settle, it was a simple movement, a simple technique in nature. Naomi stood up, this time holding her arms out. As she did so, he ran her chakra through her bone structure. She let his bones shift around, releasing them from their jointed positions and reconnecting in new constructions. This time, she allowed herself to pop his shoulder from its position, as sge did so, almost as though by second nature, she allowed his bone to move forward, ripping through her palm. Her bone was rather sharp as she shaped it to the form in which she found the most fitting for herself. She lunged forward in several stabbing motions, lashing through the air as she did so, moving about in a very precise manner, as though practicing a dance routine. Naomi carefully retracted her forearm bone from her palm, as it took it's place back within the confines of her skin. Her skin fell back into place, repairing almost instantaneously as it did so. She then popped her shoulder out of place, her bone ripping through the skin on her shoulder relieving a handle like bone accompanied by a sharp blade like arm bone. With her right hand, she aided in pulling the sword like construction from her shoulder, as she did so, she moved to her toes, and with great agility he began dancing around the room, swinging her sword with confidence unrivaled by anything else. She cut the air with powerful strings, light whisping noises echoing throughout the room as she did so. As she lashed out his final time, she released the blade, it crumbled apart into tiny particles that sprinkled downwards to the floor, unnoticeable. Shifting her back, Naomi began moving around, returning to her previous position. The upper part of her spine ripped through the skin at the place where her neck meets with his back. Carefully, she grabbed hold of the handle-like bone formation. She ripped his elongated spine from her back, and with a large lashing motion shot it outwards into the room. Her skin, like earlier, instantly repaired itself as her bone regenerated within him. With quick flicking motions of her hand, the whip-like spine she had created began to lash outwards, cutting through the air with great precision. She elegantly moved she whip about, like a woman herding cattle, each strike was precise and well thought out, each strike had purpose and was backed with a mass of confidence. She continued to strike about, with her final strike, the whip carefully struck the ground, marking the hard wooden floors, as she did so, the whip instinctively broke apart, a large crack slowly moving up the whip. As it broke apart, a multitude of white sprinkles fell gently about. She stepped back, recomposing herself as she did so, looking about. [Kaguya Bloodline Techniques: Shikotsumyaku – Learned]

Finishing her clan techniques rather quickly, Naomi moved on to more medical techniques. She would learn one more healing, then train in some offensive medical techniques. Those would prove so much more effective. She was learning the Healing hands technique, a technique that most Medic needed to learn one of the three ways, or another. There was a beginner level form, a basic level, and an advanced level. All of them were very important. She went over to the closet and pulled out a dummy that could be used for training medical ninjutsu on. It had many organ marks to show people where the organs were, and other stuff that was inside the body. Kneeling down next to the dummy, Placing her hands over the dummy’s torso, a green light slowly emitted from it. She had successfully learned the basic Healing Hands Technique. She got up, placing the dummy in a standing position. Now she would learnt he Muscle shock technique. It would come in handy when fighting Taijutsu users at close range. One shock is all she needs, and then the finisher will be just as easy. Regarding that this was a simple technique, all she needed to do was charge chakra into her hands, and make contact with the dummy’s body to shock the muscles. The shocking was similar to a tazer, pressing her palms against the dummy and hearing an electrical current through the dummy. The next technique would be helpful as well, with the use of laughing gas, she could kill her opponents through laughter alone with enough training. With the simple bombs made from very simple ingredients of various poisons. The enemies would be laughing in the palm of her hands, until they died. The lung collapse technique required great precision, for the technique only works on the opponents lungs. The attacks would have to hit the chest or the lungs in order for it to be successful. It required charged chakra into the intended hand, and striking the target head on in one of those two spots. The strong arm technique needed lost of chakra control in order to perform, and it was aMedical ninja’s “trumph card” for true strength that could completely obliterate a human body. With this technique it would definitely make close ranged fighters think twice before even thinking about coming at her. Charging chakra into her fist, she made she to focus and keep all the chakra flowing into her arm and concentrating it all into her fist. She walked outside of the Dojo and went behind it, into the woods, to test it out. She didn’t want to cause too much damage, and she wasn’t sure what type of damage it would do if she ended up succeeding. Slamming her fist into the Earth, a loud noise occurred as the earth beneath her fist shattered and busted into the ground. Chunks of earth were sent everywhere. It was a pretty strong technique no doubt, but she’d have to think wisely on how she used it. After dusting her hand off and putting her glove back on neatly, she walked back into the Dojo and returned to where she once was. The medical version of the Shunshin no Jutsu, a very impressive technique indeed. Both were rather simple to do, yet this one was way more effective than any of the other Shunin’s. It produced cuts on targets nearby as the technique was performed, and with poison on a weapon, it would cause some nice damage to the enemy. It didn’t take much to learnt that technique, and so, Naomi moved on. Two close ranged techniques she would learn next would be the chakra scapel and the needle projectile weapon. Both would come in handy in close range, something she specialized in. Going back to the closet, she got some needle launchers and placed them on her wrist which were hidden by the sleeves of her Kimono. It was great as a concealed weapon as well. Channeling chakra to her hands, a blade of chakra started to form. This blade was capable of injuring from the inside instead of the outside. [Medical Techniques – Learned

With most of her training done, she noticed that Eren called out to her. It seemed that his tongue was completely healed, and awfully fast too. Still, it was great news to her. Shave gave him a kind smile, but before she could speak, another girl came in, yelling about some danger going on in the village. That meant Izuki left for that reason... and now he was out there. Naomi followed the rest of the young Shinobi in the Dojo out of the door, and she hurried down the street to meet with Izuki at the gates.

[ ~ ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Kage ▪ One katana ▪ Chakra 1170/1170 ▪ Stamina 950/950 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:160/160 ▪ AC:50,000 ▪ Ryo:70

[ Feel the power of my will ]

The Noctis clone arrived at the dojo and and decided he wanted to begin his training, he made sure to stay out of sight of anyone and went to a private room.

He then pulled out a taijutsu scroll. He felt like training while waiting for The other guy to finish. He was going to learn a completely new taijutsu Discarding the old one. He opened the first scroll."Resu Tame Taibu." He said reading it. He then went to a tree got into the stance and did exactly what it said.

Resu Tame Taibu Rank E 1/1 posts Learned

He then read the special technique. "Rosutoai." He could hit an enemy without actually hitting them. So if they missed they would still be cut.

Rosutoai rank E 1/1 posts Learned

He want to the tree again. He did the quick jab forward and focused chakra into his back fist and punched towards the tree, but not hitting it. The attack left cuts on the tree.

Rosutoai rank E 2/2 posts Learned

He looked at the next technique for this style."Tsuyoi Senkou, In the original stance the user will swing his leg upward toward the enemies head with his leg slightly limp at close range, this is to hook the foot around the enemies head and throw him downward with the force behind the kick." For this he used a hatsuyuki cloud and morphed into a person.

Tsuyoi Senkou Rank D 1/3 Posts

He tried to hook his leg around the clones head. But it was proving difficult to get it around. If he missed it would be bad for him. So he had to do this right.
Tsuyoi Senkou Rank D 2/3 Posts

He then lifted his leg up high. He then hooked it on the snow clones head and threw him downward towards the ground. The clone fell to he ground hard and turned into a bunch of snow.

Tsuyoi Senkou Rank D 3/3 Posts

He needed to quickly move on to the next move. he looked at the taijusu scroll for the next technique he could learn.When he found it he read it outloud to himself.
Kire Ono Rank C 1/5 posts

"Kire Ono,In the original stance the user will quickly bring their leg upward over the enemies head and bring it down upon the top of their head with much force, enough to make the enemies head slam into the ground." He nodded at the scroll as he put it away. This one he didn't have to hook the head.

Kire Ono Rank C 2/5 posts

He just needed to slam his foot down over the head. He made another person out of the hatsuyuki cloud. And told him to stand in front of him.

Kire Ono Rank C 3/5 posts

When the clone got in position. He tried to lift his leg high up but it stress his muscle. So he decided to stretch to be able to lift his leg higher. After some stretching he was ready to do it.
Kire Ono Rank C 4/5 posts

He lifted his leg above the clones head. He then brought his foot down on its head. The clone head slammed into the ground into what seemed a painful hit and turned into snow.
Kire Ono Rank C 5/5 posts

He took a deep breath, this training was actually tiring him out. He felt much stronger than before thought. He could feel himself becoming more powerful.

Hyoushi Tentou Rank B 1/6 posts

He knew he needed to continue his training. He needed to be stronger to make Eclipse stronger. She entrusted him to train her.
Hyoushi Tentou Rank B 2/6 posts

This drove him to push himself further. To keep going when his muscle ached and asked for rest. He when just make the area colder and numb them.
Hyoushi Tentou Rank B 3/6 posts

Allowing himself to go further. He decided he needed to read the next technique. He went to the scroll and opened it.

Hyoushi Tentou Rank B 4/6 posts

He read out loud the next skill."Hyoushi Tentou Catching the enemies punch the user will move the fist to the side of the user and throw their elbow into the enemies head with enough force to knock them off their feet." He then made another clone out of his hatsuyuki cloud.

Hyoushi Tentou Rank B 5/6 posts

He told him to attack him. When the clone came after him he weaved inbetween the attacks and stopped one fist. he then moved the fist to the side. After that he slammed his elbow against the clones head. The clone fell back and was knocked off its feet. It fell to the ground with a thud. It then dispersed into a pile of snow just like the rest of them.
Hyoushi Tentou Rank B 6/6 posts

Demetri looked at all the piles of snow he was making. He was glad he could create these clones.They helped him alot in training.

Assai Hiza Rank B 1/6 posts

At least he could practice on something with some substance. If he just trained on air then it wouldn't be the same. It made this all go much faster.

Assai Hiza Rank B 2/6 posts

"Assai Hiza, Rushing at the enemy the user will leap just to the side of the enemy, at the moment they are beside the enemy the will bring their knee up toward the enemy, at the same time the user will slam their palm into the back of the enemies head. The effects of this blow is enough to injure severely if not kill. " For this technique he actually didn't need a person.
Assai Hiza Rank B 3/6 posts

A tree would do fine. he charged forth towards the tree and tried to jump to its side. But he jumped a little to far as was a little behind hit.

Assai Hiza Rank B 4/6 posts

He knew this wasn't how it was suposed to be so he decided to start it over. he got in front of the tree again and rushed at it. Once again when he got to it he jumped to the side.
Assai Hiza Rank B 5/6 posts

He was able to get to the side of it but when he brought up his knee to attack his feet lost traction so he didn't hit the tree with as much force as it should have. He tried it one more time. He got in front of the tree.Charged at it and then jumped to the side. Once there he brought his knee up towards where the head would be on a normal person all the while the palm of his hand on the back of the enemies head.
Assai Hiza Rank B 6/6 posts

Noctis was heaving now. he was trying to catch his breath as fast as he can. He needed to finish this. He needed to be somewhere.Noctis opened the scroll. He looked for the next skill.
Rinten Atemi Rank B 1/6 posts

He found it and began to read. "Rinten Atemi, As the enemy approaches the user, they will slid their forward foot beside the enemies and slid it to the side bringing them off balance, after so the user will with rotate around the enemy and bring their knee up to the back of the enemies head. " Noctis got into the original stance.

Rinten Atemi Rank B 2/6 posts

He was able to make another clone to train on. He got in front of the clone. As he was looking at him.
Rinten Atemi Rank B 3/6 posts

He could see that even his clone looked tired. This training was really taking a toll. He ordered his clone to attack.

Rinten Atemi Rank B 4/6 posts

He rushed at him and Noctis slid his leg forward but messed up and slipped completely. He looked like a fool. He couldn't believe he couldn't do this.

Rinten Atemi Rank B 5/6 posts

His clone backed up to give him some pace again. After breathing Noctis ordered it to attack again. As he did he slid his foot forward.When it was in the right spot in then slid it to the side to make him off balance. After than he moved his way behind the clone. And then he kneed him in the back of the head.
Rinten Atemi Rank B 6/6 posts

Noctis looked at his scroll to read the next skill. "Rokettokobushi, focusing chakra into the users arm the user will rush forward, and just pasted the enemy as the user does they will slam their fist into the enemies stomach and force the chakra out while slinging their arm forward sending the enemy flying back." He closed the scroll and tried to concentrate.

Rokettokobushi Rank B posts 1/7

Noctis was really feeling the effects of training so hard. He was starting to feel incredibly weak. His hands were shaking. He tried to shake it off. he knew he was so close. He could almost taste the end of his training.

Rokettokobushi Rank B posts 2/7

He thought about his reasoning to get stronger. Why was he pushing himself so hard? Was it because he wanted to be stronger to make Eclipse stronger?

Rokettokobushi Rank B posts 3/7

Because if anything happened to her after he trained her. It would be completely his fault. He didn't train her well enough.

Rokettokobushi Rank B posts 4/7

He would be a failure as a teacher. He didn't know why he even cared. He believed people needed to take care of themselves. They didn't need others to rely on.

Rokettokobushi Rank B posts 5/7

In fact relying on people he thought made people weaker. If they could do fine on their own. Why would they need others to help?

Rokettokobushi Rank B posts 6/7

The truth is they wouldn't the only reason they make teams is because they are too weak to help themselves. He didn't even get assigned a team and look where he is now. Already a chunin and getting stronger day by day. He left out a roar of frustration. He forced chakra into his arms and charged at his clone. It didn't even have time to react as Noctis punched it in the stomach with both hands then sent it flying backwards. He was finally done with training his taijutsu.

Rokettokobushi Rank B posts 7/7

Noctis stood in the middle of the dojo. He was surrounded by 4 clones.He stood there waiting for them to attack.

He need to be able to use his taijutsu in combat effectivly and that meant he had to train with it. Two clones sprinted towards him for both sides. Noctis turned his body so his shoulder faced his attackers.

As they began to attack he used one hand for each of them. Blocking their incoming attacks. His training had sharpened his reflexes dramatically.

He moved his head over as a fist came flying past. he quickly grabbed the fist and flipped it towards the other clone. But the clone he flipped twisted his body and landed behind the other clone.

That clone then attempted an uppercut against him. But once again Noctis evaded , he followed up by grabbing that clones arm and attempting to slam him into the ground. But the clone used the momentum to grab hold of Noctis and throw him.

Noctis did a flip and landed safely a few feet away from them. His two clones slowly got side by side and walked towards him. When they got close enough the two sprint off into two different directions going to his sides.

Noctis then charged at the one going to his left and slung his leg at his feet bringing him down. But he then bent down to the ground and kicked backwards for his head sending him high up to the ground. As it flew up it dispersed into nothing.

Noctis then looked up in time to see his other clone charging. He quickly got up and charged at that clone. When they got close the clone threw a punch which he easily evaded. Then he uppercutted the clone knocking him a few inches into the air. Noctis then focused chakra into his fist and hit the clone unleashing the blast of chakra as he hit sending the clone flying into a wall.

Technique learned!
○ Saidohandou-A rank- 8/8 posts
Description: In the original stance the use will wait till the enemy is right at them, and swiftly sling their leg at the enemies legs bringing the crashing to the ground, but before the enemy can hit the ground the user will bend downward and kick backwards and up toward the enemies head hitting them into the air.

Noctis watched as he got rid of the clone. he was able to succesfully use the technique in a combat situation. But it did leave him a bit open. If his clone had been faster then he would have been caught up to when he bent to kick the other clone up.So he needed to make sure he doesn't get caught like that. Noctis turned to look at the other clones in the room. They had also watched as he fought the other two.

And they gained their memories. They would try different strategies then the ones before them. They already knew what the other did would not work.
So they stood their looking at him. One then slowly pulled his sword out. Noctis stared him down as it smirked and slashed the floor creating a blizzard of snow.

He couldn't see through the snow. So he waited until they attacked. He heard footsteps behind and turned just in time to see one of the clones attacking from behind. He threw a few punches which Noctis easily blocked and diverted.

He pushed the clone away as he heard more footsteps behind him. He instictivly ducked as a kick flew over his head. he grasped the leg and flung it away from him. As the clones disappeared once again into the mist.

Noctis slowly moved around. He didn't want to stay in one spot. He wanted to get rid of this mist. He took a few steps back until he could feel a wall behind him.

He then distilled the air around him and released in a blast of wind. The snow mist quickly cleared itself out the doors and windows. He saw his two clone rushing at him from the sealing.

One jumped down while the other stay up on the roof. Noctis rushed to the one on the ground. Moving quickly he hit the clone in the stomach and kicked it away dispelling it. As he did this the other clone had run along the roof and down the wall behind him.

It was running right at his back as Noctis turned and uppercutted the clone sending it into the air. He then quickly appeared next to him and slammed his foot against the back of his head sending it down into the ground dispelling it also.

○ Kouki Roketto Rank A 8 posts
Description: This attack is like the Rokettokobushi, but different when the user connect to fist they will uppercut the enemy in the stomach and send them into the air. After than the user will leap into the air till they are just beside the enemy and send a kick directly into the back of the enemies head, slamming them into the ground.

Noctis needed one more technique to finish. He knew this one would be a difficult one to do. He decided the best way to do it would be to sit down. He took a seat and relaxed himself.

He took deep breaths and then breathed it all out. After he had relaxed a bit he decided to look at the scroll. He had seen the last technique while looking over the entire scroll. He looked at the scroll and read it over.

He decided to read it outloud just so he could hear it and understand it better."Tejina Kinpaku Rank S-Complex Description: With this technique the user will focus chakra through out every part of there body, then making a coating around their body the chakra will combine with their muscles, making the user three times a fast and strong. The only draw back to this technique is afterwards the user is almost completely useless."

Noctis realized this was a make it or break it technique. But with his sword he could make it a viable battle option. He now knew he needed to focus hard on this technique. Who knew how it could be usefull for him soon.

And if he didn't have it then it would be bad. So noctis began his training by meditating. He held his back straight and tried to clear his mind. In his homeland those who mastered the art of meditation described it as looking into the heart of a snowstorm.

Where he came from snow storms were a grand thing to see. Slowly his mind began to clear itself. He felt as if he heard a sound as if a strong wind was passing by him. He then he felt a cold hit his face.

Upon opening his eyes he found himself within a storm, a snow storm at that. There he found complete tranquility he found his focus. What only seemed like minutes in real time felt like hours to Noctis in the storm.

He stared into its heart, basking in the cold. He hadn't felt such cold in a long time. He then opened his eyes again finding himself in the dojo. But something was different about him, his eyes glowed a bright blue.

His chakra was becoming visible and it appeared as if snow flakes were falling. But then it increased and a sudden wind picked up. The winds mixed with the snowflakes which had dramatically increased.

They whirled around the entire dojo. With Noctis in the center it appeared like a mini storm. Chakra began to appear over his body covering him completely. He felt the power of it surging through him.

○ Tejina Kinpaku Rank S-Complex 10 Posts-completed
Description: With this technique the user will focus chakra through out every part of there body, then making a coating around their body the chakra will combine with their muscles, making the user three times a fast and strong. The only draw back to this technique is afterwards the user is
almost completely useless.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

iChaosLod

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:37 pm
Ceres let out a long sigh as she approached the dojo, a place for shinobi to train in hand to hand combat. She was never one to use genjutsu or ninjutsu but preferred the whole one hit kill style. Though she figured that if she was going to do missions with a group, her assassination skills would be useless when fighting multiple opponents. She quickly made her way into the dojo and headed for a empty corner with training dummies before taking off her cloak and katar. She figured they would just get in the way of her training. She took up a stance in front of the dummy and began punching it, soft punches at first. Slowly she began to scale up the strength of her punches over and over, after each punch she would reset her footing and begin to get a feel for punching with all of her strength. During the time of her punching she began to focus on a way to keep herself going without getting tired. Every few punches she would thrust her head at the dummy at a slight downward angle with great force and speed, each time it connected the dummy would crack.

Heavy Punch
Stimulating Armor
Kaiser Crown

After a few minutes of constantly punching she stopped and sat down in front of the dummy, the sound of her heart beating rapidly in her head. She knew that this would help her greatly but what she was doing was for people with triple her body size. Slowly she got up and quickly went back in to a stance in front of the dummy and began punching it, soft punches at first. Slowly she began to scale up the strength of her punches over and over, after each punch she would reset her footing and begin to get a feel for punching with all of her strength. During the time of her punching she focused on a way to keep herself going without getting tired. Every few punches she would thrust her head at the dummy at a slight downward angle with great force and speed, each time it connected the dummy would crack.

Heavy Punch
Stimulating Armor
Kaiser Crown

After a few minutes of constantly punching she was about to stop but for some reason she was no longer feeling tired, the sound of her heart beating rapidly in her head seemed to have gone away also. She knew that she should repeat what she was doing so decided to quickly reset her stance in front of the dummy and began punching it, soft punches at first. Slowly she began to scale up the strength of her punches over and over, after each punch she would reset her footing and begin to get a feel for punching with all of her strength. During the time of her punching she focused on a way to keep herself going without getting tired. Every few punches she would thrust her head at the dummy at a slight downward angle with great force and speed, each time it connected the dummy would crack.

Heavy Punch
Stimulating Armor
Kaiser Crown
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:30 pm
Growing bored of punching a dummy over and over Ceres quickly grabbed her things and ran out of the dojo. Her body seemed to be on auto pilot as she ran, she had been in constant motion for quite some time without showing the effects of exhaustion. It seemed as if this sudden training had awakened something within her body that allowed her to go beyond her normal limits.

Stimulating Armor

exit-  

iChaosLod

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:45 pm
User Image
User Image

hakra__ool: 945 / 945___Stamina: 740___Rank__: Anbu___Current__Mission: N/a

________________________________make

______
User Image

Taka moved through the dojo and immediately stepped out back of the building, to the arena she had tamed shade in. She knealt down and drug her hand through the sand, collecting a bit in her hand and letting it spill out as she moved around the arena. When she relaxed her other hand, angry red welts were visible for how tightly she had her hands clenched. With everything building up lately, she was highly considering going rogue from the village, and there would be little anyone could do to stop her from doing so. She pushed the thoughts from her mind and sent herself into a viscious kata of her sazinami style, one focused on agressive strikes and quick movments. As she spun, sand hissed up from beneath her feet, spraying about the area. She needed three techniques from her style to have it mastered. She needed the rising star, falling star, and ripples on the water for which the style was named after. The rising star wis simple. It involved scooping up the target and tossing them into the air, to be followed by a large downward strike from the falling star. The trick was to get them to hover just right from the force of the throw. She spun and tossed out a strike, branches from the trees moving as if brushed slightly. Her ferocity increased, her chakra aura becoming visible as she moved. She was venting all the frustration from the last two years, if only slightly. She spun and struck a dummy, obliterating its form from the single strike. Her tail wrapped around another's neckline and flicked in an odd manner, the reinforced neck of the dummy snapping like bone, very audible. She had broken its neck with ease, her tail uprooting the dummy from the floor and dropping it to the arena floor. As it fell, her arm came around in a downward palm strike, the dust from the ring flying up around her. The result was a crater with a broken dummy inside, pulped by Takas palm. These dummies were made to withstand hits from seasoned taijutsu experts with little damage. She vented alot of energy into that palm strike for the dummy to be crushed. There was litterally nothing left of the dummy in the crater. Nothing repairable anyway. Taka exhaled slowly and did the strike again, and a third time, each time shaking the windows on the dojo in their frame.

Taka stood up to her full height, looking at her palm. The wealts were at least gone. She walked out of the incline from the crater she made and leaned against a fencepost breathing slowly. She was waiting for the anbu to show up now to imprison her, and when they did, if they did she would kill every last one of them. That was assuming they did show. She formed a few seals and brought her trio to her location, Shade Koshi and Luna stretching and laying around her in the sand, in their general deceptively relaxed way.

_____ Title of Technique Used - Description of techniques...

__ Second Technique - Second Technique Description...  
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games