Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Hearts : Heartfelt Adventure {Day 8 ; Invite Only} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:01 pm
[Joseph: Disney: Throne Room]

Joseph didn't even move as Noelle decided to sit between the water users. Just gave her a small head nod as he drank his orange juice, watching Dani eat, and everyone else interact(or be shy, in some cases).

He even nodded at Noelle's question. With Dani explaining her dream, he quietly added "It was nice. Quiet." He grew quiet at Dani's question though. Quieter than he had been at least.

"Dunno." Honestly he didn't know. He was mostly out of it with GL being a thing and all of that. He sure as hell didnt' know what to do next.

Though he really doubted he should be the leader of the group at this point. That much he was pretty sure of.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 5:27 pm
{Bobbi, Demyx, Zell, Nanaki, Yuffie .:. Throne Room}

Bobbi reached over to pat Dawn on the head, and held up a piece of bacon for the dancer to eat.

"My boobs love you, too, Dawn," she said with a chuckle. She returned to people-watching, silently munching her way through her heap of bacon. After a mental kick from Shiva, though, Bobbi did pile on some sunny-side-up eggs, hashbrowns, and pancakes onto her plate as well. She listened as one of the new people—she’d missed the name in all the other folks talking and the Genie ruckus—talked about meeting someone with the Guardian. The name Kyla came through, and Bobbi had opened her mouth to say something about the Pictomancer when she arrived.

Speak of the devil, the archer chuckled to herself, and returned her attention to her bacon.

~:Ahem.:~

Yes, Shiva, and the hashbrowns too.

~:Good girl.:~

However, she just happened to overhear Joe’s remark about good eccentric people, and she aimed a piece of forked egg at him.

"Hey! I resemble that remark!"

Demyx frantically waved Axel over when he saw the other Nobody walk in. He had no issue sitting with his former coworker, and he figured they could poke fun at the Earthlings together. Nothing like old times and mocking the people you were working with, right?

When Feather knocked into the table in their mad scramble to say hi to their best friend, Demyx caught up a glass that had been precariously close to the edge, and filled it with milk. Next came the plate piling, just like everyone else. Only his plate had at least one more bowl of porridge than anyone else’s. Over-loaded with maple syrup, of course, just the way he remembered liking it.

"Wow, that looked like it hurt," Zell said as he watched Feather’s spectacular face-plant, run-and-glomp-a-wall combo. "Oh, man, if you want eccentric, I used to have a co-conductor named Tinkerbell. Tiny fairy, all attitude. Dunno what happened to her, but she was a little firecracker! …Actually she wasn’t really all that eccentric."

Nanaki didn’t have much to say; he would introduce himself when asked, but other than that decided that observing would be a good idea. Feather seemed to be rather rambunctious, and Nanaki agreed with Zell’s assessment. Luke was quiet and reserved, even seemed shy, but at least he was interacting, if only a little. And the third, whose name he had yet to catch, seemed genuinely curious about the world she had found herself in. She was asking questions and listening to answers.

But where was the fourth Earthling they were to meet? Other than those three, Nanaki saw no other unfamiliar faces.

"Niceta meetcha, Luke!" Yuffie said around a mouthful of pancakes and eggs. She swallowed, then grinned. "I’m the Great Ninja Yuffie. Buuuut you can just call me Yuffie."

She slowed down in her rabid consumption of pancakes, and listened to the banter around the table. She winced in sympathy at Feather banging their legs, then tripping, then running, then… diving? Did they mean to do that? Yuffie determined it was none of her business, shrugged, and turned back to the rest of the table.

"Squall, when did you get in? Say hi to me, you big jerk!"

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:15 pm
[Noelle : Disney Castle : Throne Room]

Noelle nodded along as Dani described her dreams, only vaguely watching people around the table. She fixed her tea to her liking before buttering some sourdough toast and munching on it. Did she dream last night? She couldn't remember, otherwise she would have shared her own dreams in response.

"What do we do now? We eat food." She replied, speaking around her toast, "And meet the new people. And otherwise relax for the first time in over a week."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:51 am
[ Luke : Disney Castle : Throne Room ]

Though the brown-haired human did his best to try to absorb everyone's names, he knew it was in vain. James, John, Joe, all of whom he nodded to slightly after their introductions... He was sure he heard the names Kyle and Kyla as well... They would all be gone from his memory in ten seconds flat. There were lots of people showing up and starting to interact with each other, not all of them giving names yet, so the throne room he used to have so much fun knocking Bolt Towers around was quickly beginning to turn into a bustling school cafeteria. Funnily enough, there wasn't much of a difference.

Meanwhile, one of his fellow new arrivals seemed to hurt herself while rushing toward the one called Kyla, and Luke winced, hoping Feather wasn't hurt too badly. Despite the fact that they had already said they were okay, he still told himself he would get up to help them if they didn't get up on their own soon. While that was going on in the fore of his consciousness, he continued to run through the tangled ball of yarn that was his train of thought.

Fourth, the Earth was destroyed. Though he had known this before being told since he sort of witnessed it, it was something he still couldn't wrap his mind around, couldn't quite say out loud that it happened. It wasn't the loss of location that really affected him in any big way. There were only three places that he had even come close to honestly calling "home" on that world in his entire life, and two of them had already been destroyed years ago. No, for him, it was a much more spiritual effect. The Earth was his goddess, his Great Mother. If she was now gone, destroyed... What did that mean, exactly? Could he still speak with her? Was she now resting in the Heart of All Worlds? Throwing Kingdom Hearts theology into the mix was like stepping out of an alcove and into a much larger room, a room you've looked at from your bay window for years but never considered it an actual part of the same house. He didn't know if he was ready for that.

All of his attention suddenly snapped awake and he emerged from his mental bubble again when he heard the name "Leviathan" being spoken by someone at the table. He stared in her direction, trying to commit her appearance to memory, and listened intently to every word she said afterward, though all it did was confuse him because he had no idea what they were talking about, and he didn't want to be rude by interrupting their conversation with "WHAT ABOUT LEVIATHAN? IS LEVIATHAN HERE? CAN I MEET THEM?" So he didn't.

It was around this time that he finally began to register that more of his video game heroes had entered and joined them at the table, and some had already been there, and his internal shrieks of delight were hitting higher and higher mental notes.

Axel! Demyx! Omgosh, Zell's here! One of my favorite goofballs. I bet him and Demyx are great friends. Auron? You're supposed to be at peace? Aren't you-NANAKI! LEON! AHHHHH. I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS. Are Zidane and Vivi here? What about Terra, Locke, Celes, and the gang? VINCENT VALENTINE? AHHH.

The yarn ball of thought officially wrecked, he found himself in a slightly better mood, willing to put away his troubles for the time being. He once again brought his gaze to Sora and Riku, really seeing them this time. These precious muffins who had saved the universe and done incredible things for their friends, who he had only ever controlled in video games, were real. Just in time to stop him from exploding with sappiness and tears, the Ninja Princess of Awesomeness acknowledged his introduction, and went ahead with her own, though in his eyes she needed none.

"I-I know," he stammered. His face, which had just recently cooled off, flared up with the blushing again, and he cursed internally at his blood and its stupid decisions. "I'm... actually a huge fan. You're amazing." He looked over at Feather once more, and decided that even though they might not be badly harmed, he didn't want to stand by and not help when he easily could. "Excuse me for just a second, ma'am," he said as he rose from his seat and headed toward the entrance to where the younger human had leaped and fallen to the structurally sound support of the floor. It would be a long walk, and they would probably be back up on their feet and headed back to her seat by the time he reached the doorway, but who needed all that logical flim-flam?  

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:47 pm
[Axel: Disney Castle: Throne Room]

The nobody plopped himself down snickering as the bookworm narrowly escape some failed assault of affection, and instead the designated ‘Feather’ fell as hard a s stone on the carpet. Wincing, he nods at Demyx across from him before responding to Noelle- “Jeez- it's ONLY been a week??" The ginger nobody ran a hand through his hair and to his neck like he suddenly felt sore. " Considering how much that's happened...feels more like years. Well, like Ms. Gardner said, diggin in sounds good to me. “ he eyed those pancakes, raising a brow at Demyx quizzically. “- those any good?” he was already reaching for a helping, and pouring himself some coffee. Not that he liked it- however, given the circumstances of yesterday; he figured an extra kick in his system would help in the long run.

The acrid flavor of the drink was as bitter as he figured it would be and thus proceeded to add some sugar and cream. Green eyes then slowly took in the new faces, a shy brunet man who stammered reminiscent of a few others the first time they came. A very inquisitive raven haired girl, the hyperactive one on the rug outside the doors, but there was missing a 4th new face apparently, everyone else seemed accounted for.

“-who you think the last one is?” he asked when he met the sitar players gaze again.
Meanwhile…

[Kyla: Disney Castle: Throne Room/Hallway]

“Feather?...you alright?” Kyla’s brow knit a little, maybe despite the previous question, Feather actually knocked herself out and ‘ I’m ok’ was the last thing she said before all the lights turned out.
The artists summon wandered over and poked the girl with a teal colored paw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 7:21 pm
[Amy : Disney : Throne Room]

It felt crowded, although the huge throne room could easily hold them all. Amy concerned herself with eating her food, and grabbing seconds. She got coffee with some kind of magical wonderful vanilla flavor that made her feel warm and happy. After her second plate was done, she considered how nice it was to not feel any discomfort from eating too much.

She sensed an announcement was coming, and sipped her coffee while waiting for it.

Psalm Grasshopper

18,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Faerdhinen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:48 pm
[ Feather : Disney : Throne Room ]

Pain, Feather lifted themselves off the floor slightly to rub their face where it had just skid slightly against the floor. It wasn’t bleeding or anything, doesn’t feel like skin has come off either but man that stung. Going to blame the extreme JRPG pants for that and the belt loops at the bottom of their pants. Stupid TWEWY style but the bonus boost was too good to pass up, at least it wasn’t the Lolita gothic dress or the bunny hoodie. Cripes, Feather will refuse to tell people what they were wearing while running around in the underground invisible to the general public. That is for another time.

“….GANKED!”

When Carbuncle poked Feather, the downed spellfencer jumped at the tiny creature to tickle it to death.

“Ha! I am the bestest of junglers, hear me rawr!”

Feather shouted as they scrambled off the floor and bounced up without a problem. Letting go of Carbuncle, Feather stuck out a pose before using their hand in a spinning gesture.

“I’m the destroyer worlds, slayer of mincemeats, most cakes of pies, the highness of the tea kingdom, the justice that rains from above etc etc whatever you know the drill.”

Feather spoke in a quick ramble before stretching out their limbs to make sure they all work. They didn’t hear all the comments about eccentric people. Feather didn’t think they were eccentric, just programmed to be perceived by the general public to be that way. Got to fight the system yo.

“Wroing?”

The MDCBT made a weird gong sound, and then repeated it again twice.

“Wroing, wroing.”

The MDCBT decided to sit in another plate of food on the table for a bit, attempting to swipe cups off the table ledge but failing due to phasing through the objects. Feather glanced over at MDCBT and nodded, eyes narrowing just the slightest for a brief moment in thought and then smiled.

“Let’s get some breakfast Kyla, I know you love bacon and I sure saw of a lot of that. I think there was tea as well, you want orange pekoe, double double, or straight green tea maybe with honey? I think there was lavender tea if we asked them to magic it up for us, you look really stressed. Or maybe we can asked for some ‘specialtea’ tea”

Feather noted as they start walking back to the table before meeting Luke half way.

“I’m okay, don’t worry about it. It’s not the first or last time I will be doing that. I’m a comic, slapstick comedy, it is basic with puns. Man, do I love my puns. But thanks for caring, nice to know.”

Feather did their string of defusing situations with their very quick talking, before gesturing to the standing people the table, throwing in one of their most favourite puns.

“Join us at the table. It’s brew-tea-ful.”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 pm
[Nicholas <> Disney Castle <> Throne Room]

It hadn't even been five minutes, and the bard was already drained.

Too many people, too much noise, and having to sit with people who knew him and what he had done and having to meet new people who would know what he had done was not very appealing. Nicholas stared at his plate, now mostly empty after his ravenous hunger had taken over his manners. Glancing about the room, he could only observe the others talking and chatting and relaxing and he felt... powerless.

Wait, that's because he was powerless.

For the first time in a week, Nicholas had gone from having so much magical power at his fingertips to being on total lockdown with his abilities. He couldn't jump like he used to, manipulate the world like he once could, nothing. It hadn't come without cost, though, and he was very thankful that his luck bullshitted him to another escape thanks to Noelle, but he felt very defenseless and just... weak. His gaze shifted towards Merlin, and although he had no idea if the wizard could hear him, the bard began speaking to Merlin and Merlin alone through the charm. (if he had one)

Not exactly the opportune time, I know, but I'd really, really love my magical powers back right about now. Trust me, I know you're not exactly keen on me with magic, but... I'm really, really bad at arguing why I should have them back after everything. But I could add music to the room? Yeah, there. That's a totally reasonable argument, right? ...Oh god, not actually my thoughts, these are being broadcast to you. I sound like a loon.

The bard placed his face in his palm, switching between glancing at Merlin and looking literally anywhere else. If Merlin didn't have a charm, well, he was going to look like an even bigger idiot.

ArcanaFate

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:43 am
[[darkgreen]Dawn : Disney Castle : Throne Room]

Dawn took the offered bacon as she sat up.The dancer slowly munched on it as she put a couple of pancakes and a bunch of sausage on her plate. She put some coffee with a couple spoonfuls of sugar and regular cream and took a sip.

'Ah, I needed that.' she thought as she poured syrup on her pancakes and just a little on her sausage and started to dig in.

After a couple of bites she looked up at who all was nearby, then caught Joe's remark with Bobbi, and made a face in his direction.

"Now just who would your be referring to?" Dawn said with a link sausage half way in her mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:37 am
[ Merlin ; Genie ; Yen Sid ; Guardian of Light ; Newcomer? ; Joseph : Disney : Throne Room Buffet ]

Eventually, the rest of the others began to file in as well, from people they'd adventured with to people who'd decided to stay behind. Eventually, everyone was present, save the fourth.

Merlin, sitting back for the most part as Genie insisted on cooking as much as possible, hummed. He had no charm, so he did not hear Nicholas, and did not see his awkward actions amongst the many other people hectically moving and chatting about.

Maybe they should just get the main body of the introductions done now? It would mean repeating it all when the new person finally came on up, but—

"I see they're all in relatively high spirits," Yen Sid said to Merlin, his voice easily drowned out by all the ruckus as he walked up from the Hall below.

"Ah, yes, it does seem so. How's the young man taking things?" Merlin asked, turning to face the sorcerer.

"Not very well. Especially given some... revelations that even I had not expected," he said, still seeming to be deep in thought. He stared out at the mass gathering. "That said, he will be joining us."

"Is everything alright?" The whisper was impossible to hear, the two sharing words close together.

"The main body of these young ones may be... on edge. Stay alert, and try to keep the peace."

Merlin tried to inquire more, but before he could, a warm aura began to fill the room; one all of them would be familiar with. It was the aura of the Cornerstone's light, now the Guardian's light (though those who fell asleep the night before would only know it as the former). It was reassuring, comforting, and bolstering, like the hearth of their most safe location.

And sure enough, a tall, lithe figure ascended the staircase behind Yen Sid, all clothed in white, a wrapping cloak covering almost the entirety of their body, with just a thin veil managing to obscure their face.

"Good morning, one and all," they spoke, their voice projecting such that everyone could hear, but not in a way that it was louder or softer in any one place; it perfectly carried their volume throughout. "I apologize for our lateness."

And there, standing behind them as they walked closer, was a young man, an approximate peer to the group's age... and exceptionally, distinctly familiar in his appearance.

After all, most of them had seen him numerous times just the night before, and had even traveled with him under a different name.

The man stood 6 foot none and wore a mix of comfortable and formal attire that might have made some raise an eyebrow. A sweater with horizontally striped sleeves topped with a frayed cloth vest with an attached hood with stripes to match the sleeves. Plain, gently-worn colored bluejeans, and a pair of brown boots covered the lower half of the man averaging somewhere in the younger adult years, though perhaps appearing younger than he was. His hair, short, dark brown, and mussed in a pleasant manner hung over his matching brown eyes that despite the composure to the rest of him, darted this way and that taking into account everyone present.

Any and all who knew him, knew him as: Louis, Avatar of Mateus, the Devil's Vanguard, The Biggest a*****e, and That-Dude-In-Supernatural-Need-Of-Depression-Medication.

Whatever he was known as and by whom, he remained silent and kept looking from the group to the Guardian of Light then back again.

Of all the various reactions that inevitably arose, perhaps the loudest and most immediate came from Joseph:

"WHAT."  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,875 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:28 pm
[Kyla/Carbuncle: Disney Castle: Throne Room]

The fluffy summon was powerless to resist the cuddles and tickled from the strange girl, but it wasn’t like they were resisted to begin with. Succumbing to their fate of being the earthlings toy for a spell, the creature squirmed and did something akin to laughter before being released.

Feather introduction was quite the sight to behold. It brought a wry smirk to the artists face before she blinked in awe at what followed next.

‘H-how did she know?’ Sure Feather spent lots of time at her mother house, she was her student after all, but had the girl been THAT observant? Kyla felt her cheeks go a bit pink at the mention to Special-tea.

A code name for her favorite alcoholic drink; double steeped tea, with the usual honey and lemon with 2 shots of bourbon or whiskey. She was given it a long time ago for those nights when she wasn’t feeling well.

Carbuncle feeling the change in her partners mood gave the pictomancer questioning look before she got a shrug in reply. Still, meeting Feather gaze again, she returned a genuine smile and nods. “I am hungry, so anything like that sound great.” Offering an arm towards the summon, the creature weightlessly climbed up and nestled around her shoulders, becoming like a living fur lining of the top of her shawl poncho. As they passed Luke she smiled to him in greeting. He seemed nice and now upon entering the room she was able to really take in the new faces.

Some were inquisitive, kindly, some were hyper but friendly just the same, so there was one missing judging by people’s expectance questions. She had finally placed some food on her plate- yes, favoring bacon, fruit slices of apples, strawberries, bananas, and a half of a grapefruit, before beginning to pour some tea- before it seemed Feather beat her to it! Sure enough she knew exactly how Kyla liked it.

This atmosphere… it suddenly struck her she was sitting so close to them all, sure there were plenty spread out, ones from earth, ones from here, come out on the field, those who stayed here… but Kyla seemed to retreat from being present and interactive, and reclined to just observe it all. She took in this moment of levity, the smell of breakfast mingled with the light hearted smiles and relaxed demeanor she never got to see before in this way. Perhaps she looked a little strange sitting there, holding her cup in mid sip before looking at each and every face for a good beat.

Carbuncle knew what she was doing…

Memorizing.

The way Amy had cream in her coffee, the way Nick focused on his food to avoid any uncomfortable conversation, the way Feather and…er.. her.. summon perhaps, exchanged a dialogue she didn't understand, the way Luke seemed to be containing so much to say but holding it in by sheer will, how Noelle and her had similar love of toast and shawls it seemed, how Bobbi liked her eggs sunny-side up, the way Demyx and Axel decided to be a peanut gallery of all their antics, Yuffie’s enthusiastic eating, Joseph’s quiet tone, solid stature but succinct responses, Dani’s reflections and the way she seemed to be trying to act mature despite indulging in such treats with a smile that suited her, how Joe was both friendly and seemed to be settling into this situation at last to some degree- no longer looking so visibly trying to catch up, the way in which Song was both shy but inquisitive- Kyla could learn a thing or two from her, how Kyle was enjoying breakfast tea as well and laughing looking miles better then before, how Maggie grinned from ear to ear, John scarfing and talking, James juggling eating and being simultaneously encouraging to the new comers, Jenny listening…always listening to something she’d love to experience for good or bad beside a beaming Zeba. And then… how Riku and Sora seemed to somehow, just now, fit in amoungst them all with their talk and interaction.

There was no more ‘the earthlings’ and the ‘canons’ it seemed. When at last they were all here… In this moment, they were all a group centered around something so simple in this precious moment of reprieve, and finding that while some things were tense, there was a peace where they all coexisted like they should be.

“…this is nice.” It felt familiar somehow, and so good.

She looked down into her cup and her eyes felt watery, so she closed them and took a deep sip of her tea.
The ache in her chest was less, it felt cooled and the anxiety fell away for a precious moment letting her bask in that moment in time. It become one she religiously committed to memory, and so the artist etched it deep- as deep and as safely as she could put it and as soon as she did…

…something slid into place with a click like glass upon glass.

It sent a feedback which made a beat pound in her ears, one loud enough for any metaphysical listeners of the heart to notice, and Kyla’s eyes snapped open. She FELT that, and so did her summon whose gaze fixed to her.

~ Kyla?! What was tha-~

Carbuncle didn’t get to finish as new arrivals bringing with them an aura that filled the room made all eyes turn to them. The one who was once the cornerstone entered bringing with it a distracting presence that made everything feel as safe as a home. With them was Yen Sid, Kyla felt herself nod in greeting to both Them and Yen Sid and then…

She just stared.

It was impossible.

It was impossible!!!!!!!!!!!

But- But but they just- They just- didn’t they just-
Fight.

Flee.

Fight and kill.

Struggle and scream.

DIE.

Cry and weep.

Embrace and talk.

..and say goodbye- was it goodbye?

Kyla could only freeze and stare.

Surely this was a trick. Maybe a copy. Or a replica? A fragmented piece? Another spawn or- or maybe this was the original all along? If the hearts of the fallen were all with the Entity of the Cornerstone then it wasn’t beyond feasible reason that Louis could be.. possibly… maybe…
But was it the same one?!!! Looking at his expression he didn’t seem entirely comfortable, but that could be for ALL the reasons allotted, and then some they didn’t know about yet!!

NO, no no no it was too confusing, too soon!!! The hurt was too raw, and with his appearance came small bubbling flashes of so much- so much- everything, it flickered like an old movie behind her eyes- had the being basking them in such comforting aura not been there, surely she would have lost it! Maybe screamed, maybe fainted- who knows?! This emotional whip-lash was going to kill her someday. Make her snap- who knows. Thank goodness the Cornerstone or Gaurdian was standing there.

Kyla just sat there eyes as wide as saucers with her breath physically controlling itself with an iron grip on her tea cup. Waiting. She took a deep breath, and clamped down, using the presence of the Light to buffer, to force it down and boy did the pressure strain.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 4:11 pm
[ Kyle ; Sora ; Riku : Disney : Throne Room Buffet ]

Kyle was mostly relaxing and picking at some food when Yen Sid showed up. He watched curiously as he and Merlin shared some words out of hearing; he wondered what the issue was, for there had to be enough of an issue for the two to talk privately, no?

Or Kyle was paranoid, which is pretty commonly the case.

When the warmth filled the room, his tension slipped away just enough that he pushed aside his thoughts as just that: paranoia. The Guardian walked in, and Kyle was momentarily relieved--their light was getting stronger already! Perhaps it wouldn't take very long after all.

However, such thoughts were swept away by the torrent of confusion at seeing his face. Time slowed, yet his mind raced, his body tensed, thinking back to the night before.

"It's not fair."

He's alive?
He's
here?
He looks uncomfortable.
Well, he probably should, he's in the Corners--Guardian's light.
Wait, he's with the Guardian. The Guardian knows us intimately because of our shards.
So the Guardian is vouching for him by simply allowing him here.
Which means his discomfort isn't because of darkness in the presence of the light.
That must be what Yen Sid was telling Merlin, though--his identity.

Indeed, even now Merlin and Yen Sid both seemed on edge, but not toward the man; in fact, they seemed to be vigilantly watching them. And he couldn't quite blame them, either; just the sight of the man was sending him on a roller coaster. He felt power crackle through his body, down his arms, tingling his fingertips, ready to be used at the slightest inclination.

They know who he is.
They're also vouching for him.
Unless...?
No, not a chance. We definitely purified him, and even otherwise, they are definitely powerful enough to resist anything he could have attempted.
So this is the real deal.
But if that's the case--
Wait, Riku's talking.

"How's he feeling?" Riku asked tentatively. In three words, he cut through as much of the issues as he could and made his own opinion known.

"Wait wait, am I seeing things?" Sora asked, waving his hands in front of himself. "That's Louis, right? That's the same guy?"

"Let him introduce himself," Riku replied. "Anyway, we did purify Louis' heart last night, so who knows what repercussions that had."

"Yeah, true," Sora said, shrugging. However, he didn't go back to his food, or even back to a careless expression. Instead, he just watched what was happening, keeping himself neutral.  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Gentleman Knives

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:00 pm
[ Joe : Disney : Throne Room Buffet ]

"Oh goddammit!" Joe cursed, nearly slamming his head into the table out of pure, unmitigated frustration.

He thought he was done with this nonsense. They had spent all night dealing with this idiot and now, not one damned hour into consciousness, there he was again, with the gall of interrupting Joe's bacon and coffee time with his malignant presence. Could he at least have waited until after breakfast to show himself? Or better yet, never again debase their lives at all.

The more rational part of his mind knew that he should probably be listening to Riku. After all, they had purified his heart when all was said and done. Maybe Louis really had turned over a new leaf.

On the other hand, the emotional side of him was much more compelling, what with its swearing up a maelstrom of internal curses at Louis, the Cornerstone, the wizards, and life itself.

He ultimately decided he'd settle for a compromise, which in this case meant picking up the knife he had been using on his food, holding it just to where he knew Louis could see it, and glaring at him with a look of unmitigated contempt.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:09 pm
[Joseph: Disney: Throne Room]

"WHAT."

He had been unable to keep it in, and his outburst was...loud. Even louder considering he had stood up, his legs forcing his bench back slightly (and more hurting his legs than the bench), and his hands slammed against the table.

He was calmer than he thought he would be. Probably due to GL's influcence, which he looked at the being when he came to that conclusion. Then he cleared his throat and straightened the bench.

He didn't sit back down, though.

"So, elephant in the room. He did some horrible things. That can't be just glazed over. Not for some of us at least, definitely not me." His hands clenched for a moment, then he crossed his arms over his chest. "But of course you all know that, judging by how you're acting."

He closed his eyes for a moment, taking in and letting out a deep breath. Someone could've said something in the pause, but he kept going.

"Regardless, I'm sure you'll keep an eye on him. Most of us probably will, I'm guessing. Doesn't make me happy, though. Still not exactly happy about him." Joseph jerked his thumb at Nick's direction, then sat down.

"I probably shouldn't be leader, either. I doubt I'm cut out for it in this situation we're in." He threw that out at the end, then went back to eating. Though he was still relatively stone-faced, and quietly watching everyone once again, his expression still seemed somewhat more soured, and it looked like he was even deeper in his thoughts than before.  

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:25 pm
[Dawn : Disney Castle : Throne Room]

If or not Joe responded, Dawn didn't pay much attention to as she went back to her breakfast. She only stopped to glance up when Merlin and Yen Sid started to speak. From where she sat she saw the Guardian enter.

Dawn took a long drink from her coffee, still watching them from the top of the cup, when He entered.

"Wh-!" Dawn exclaimed from behind her cup. Which in turn erupted into a chocking fit when the hot liquid went down the wrong pipe. As well as her drop her cup, half full of hot coffee into her lap and onto the floor around her.

Dawn held her hand to her mouth as continued to cough and get the liquid out of where it didn't belong, paired with her now hurt lap. The dancer couldn't do much more as Joe and Joseph vented their frustration at the situation. She could only stare at him through tear filled eyes with her hand over her mouth.

KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games