Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Hearts: Beyond the Door (1st KH RP GGN)

Back to Guilds

Originally known as Kingdom Hearts : First Generation, we pride ourselves in our literate KH roleplays & community. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC
Kingdom Hearts : Heartfelt Adventure {Day 8 ; Invite Only} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AldrickZearse
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:00 pm
[Lexaeus; Joseph: Disney Castle: Hall of Light]

The Nobody had a hand on his chin, eyes closed as he pondered everything. Suddenly losing himself, the new form of the cornerstone, even Demyx's question were all whirling around in his head as he thought about the possible implications of everything happening in front of him. But there was not enough time to unwrap the mysteries in front of him, Zexion was immensely better at that sort of thing than the Silent Hero was. All Lexaeus could do was speculate.

However, Demyx's question brought up memories of his search for the missing scientist. Countless hours searching...but never keeping track of how long.

Finally, Lexaeus opened his eyes. "No."

---

Joseph was sitting in his chair, constantly switching between rubbing his face and staring at the new cornerstone. Person. Cornerperson? Guarding of Light. GL. Thing.

Too much was going on in the male's head to process everything immediately, his thoughts spiralling out of control and making his chest hurt more unless he focused on the fact that he could go to bed soon. But he said nothing, just trying to watch to remember later when he could process...hopefully. Someone could probably fill him in later. Maybe.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:02 am
[ Hall of the Light ]

When the two Nobodies had questionable answers, Kyle couldn't help but speak up. "Zexion said he woke up the day the Convergence occurred, very shortly after the worlds were finished combining. It was pretty easy to tell, it was all any citizen talked about over the next few days. So... about a month and a week ago, give or take?" he said, looking between the other three. Were they different, or the same? "I'm not sure if it holds true with all the others, though."

The Guardian seemed only to hum in contemplation at the varied responses before finally turning to answer Dawn's question. "Names... had no relevance to us before. We were our only company; it was only ever 'I', 'you', or 'they'. So if you must call me something, perhaps it is best to simply stick to 'Guardian'."

"As for what I am to do... I would very much like to rest. It has been a trying night for myself as well as you all," they explained. "My eons-long sleep was hardly restful, and to act as outwardly as I did upon awakening... I am quite exhausted. But even should I rest, I feel my place is here. I am the source of the protective aura, no? Once I am replenished, it will hopefully grow back to its proper strength."  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:34 pm
[Axel: Disney Castle: Hall of Light]

The red head shrugged then nodded to Demyx.
" I awoke somewhere kinda in transit you could say.. make sense though, I died somewhere between spaces. I was using my usual corridors of darkness of go somewhere- anywhere, and when I came out of my daze, I was in town where Leon and the gang lived. Talk about a disappointment."
He regarded some of the others in the hall, then back to Demyx and Lexaes, "You'd think- we'd be different right? I guess we have the silver lining of not getting too intouch with feeling ripped off, or I'd be mad as a hatter."

Eventually his green eyes rested on Kyle last. "Well, messing around didn't get me anywhere so I tried the opposite. I opened my glass shop making sue of my 'talents'... figured I could try - domestic life- for a while, see if I'd become whole over time if I acted like I was like everyone else. The rest is history."

"You had a shop?" Kyla perked a brow.

" YAH! And that nasty contorting nightmare of a monster that attacked me, Cloud and Leon owes me big time..." he made a good act of frustration, palming his slammed fist. "I was makin decent money." he snorted.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:03 pm
[ Hall of the Light ]

Huh.

Kyle tossed Axel's response around a bit before Yen Sid spoke up to ask a question.

"Did you awake at the time of the convergence, as well? A month and one week before tonight?" the sorcerer asked, turning his gaze on Axel, who gave a nonchalant nod.

The Guardian seemed somewhat troubled. "I wonder if there is some correlation, then..."

No one seemed likely to have that answer but the other Guardians themselves, though. Kyle chewed on his inner cheek; his mind was elsewhere, staring at the Guardian, listening to their voice.

He'd been stuck on these thoughts since the battle. He had gnawed the bone dry, and gnawed it all the more. The others were tired, exhausted, and overwhelmed. Kyle didn't care about much of this. It was effectively pointless and speculative. There was a stone, and now there was a person who was basically the same but talkative. The Nobodies now had something to worry about, and the abomination had a name but was still, for all intents and purposes, an omniscient abomination.

There was only one thing he cared about, and since that finale, his adrenaline had kept his mind clear and obsessed.

"Excuse me, but... when we were fighting the dark... thing tonight. That was you, right? That spoke to us in the vision, and then opened the path to fight the root?"

"Indeed. I was channeling as much power I could through our connection to you all in the hopes that you could come out victorious, or at least alive," they replied, looking to Kyle. At their response, he felt a sense of... knowing. As though the Guardian understood his train of thought.

"And you said we could save 'them'. You meant the hearts of the other people of Earth, right?" he asked, leaning forward in his chair. "You knew they were there?"

Kyle felt as though, if they could see the Guardian's face, they would see a faint smile. "Yes. Admittedly, my awakening gave me a momentary eruption of clarity and power. The Guardian of Darkness, corrupt as it was, was trying to use the other Earthling as a gateway into reality; I could feel the burning hearts of those survivors, and with the amassed power the worlds' citizens had provided, I was able to reach within the amorphous form and single out the one... facet of the Guardian that held their hearts."

"So they're free, then?" he asked, hardly giving them a second to breathe from their response. "Do you know where? Do we have to find their bodies first? Are they--"

They held up a hand, and Kyle caught his breath. "They are safe and whole even now. When you freed them, they soared into the pillar... into myself," they explained, bringing the hand to their chest. "I hold them safely here."

"All of them?!" Sora asked, shocked. "We were told there were billions!"

"Not every person survived, I'm afraid, and others still may have been swept up and left to wander. But all those the Guardian felt like particularly holding on to and imprisoning... I bear them now."

"Will you release them?" Kyle asked, his face torn between disbelief and... distrust, of all things.

"I cannot right now due to my exhaustion, but in a few days time, I can. The question, of course," they said, tilting their head somewhat, "is if that is something you think wise, given the state of affairs."

"And how can we trust that?" he said, now practically on the edge of his seat. Yen Sid and Merlin were giving the two of them tense looks, and perhaps others were too, but Kyle would not back down--not when this was the topic. "How can we be certain?"

They held out their hand once again, this time as if to offer it to hold. "Come and see them."

Once nanosecond Kyle was on his chair, and the next he was standing before the Guardian, his hand clasping theirs, and they seemed utterly unfazed.

Kyle, however, went rigid. No one could see his eyes, but if they could, they would see that they had a soft, translucent sheen of white over them. And barely a second later, the white sheen vanished as they grew red with wetness while he gingerly, slowly released their grasp. He gave a shaky breath, and his body slumped somewhat.

"He's okay."

"Now that that's over. This... is a lot to take in," Riku said, rubbing the bridge of his nose.  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

phoenixianCrystallist
Crew

Quotable Noob

8,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:12 pm
{Bobbi, Zell, Demyx, Nanaki .:. Disney Castle .:. Hall of the Light}

"Tell me about it," Bobbi groaned as she massaged the bridge of her nose beneath her glasses. "But if... if everyone is safe..."

If my Mom and Dad and my brother and everyone is alive...

"Then that just gives us even more reason to fight, right? We have to protect this world so we can all get home to our world. That's what I think anyway. And that's what I'll do, because I'm just stubborn like that."

"But you bring up a good point," she continued, gesturing to the Guardian. "If everyone is safe in you, is it better to leave them where they are? Or is it better to bring them out here? In there, they're safe, but out here, they might be able to help. And either way there's still some risk or danger to them. No offense, but you're not exactly impervious or infallible. If something happens to you, it will affect them. But if they're out here, something could happen to them anyway. I wouldn't put it past this Darkness to find a way to kidnap our loved ones and use them against us. I mean look what Louis did, and that was just an illusion!"

She winced as the memory-illusion rose to the surface of her mind. Her mother, trapped beneath the statue, being slowly crushed to death lying in the Cathedral, her body cold, her breath still, her heart lost to the Heartless.

"What if—what if next time, it's real?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:00 pm
[ Saint ; ??? : Paris : Tea Room ]

Saint nodded, seemingly too caught up in contemplation to really speak much more, and stood up to follow Delia out, departing with all the grace a meeting such as this might impose.

A few moments after they left, when Hati was alone with her thoughts, she would have felt a presence. It was somewhat dark, but not hostile, in no way hiding itself from her senses. In fact, the presence was quite familiar: she would have recognized it was one of Ajora's Unversed.

However, rather than one of the two lithe dancer-assassins, someone else's visage came to. Moments later, an older gentleman simply appeared sitting just off-center to where Saint had been earlier. He had fair skin, freckles, orange hair, and gleaming amber eyes. He wore what appeared to be rich trader's garb, as if he belonged in a Mediterranean bazaar, covered by a thin black cloak more for travel and protection than for concealing his identity. His hands held a velvet-brimmed sunhat in his lap. And when he spoke, he had eerily vibrant white teeth. It was still very much the essence of Ajora's Unversed, but he had changed one of them, it would seem.

"Bonsoir, mademoiselle," he said, lightly smiling as he played with the words of her chosen homeworld. "He would like to speak, but would understand if you wish to wait until morning. He does wish you to know he finds it urgent, however."  

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200

Jeimuzu Kuro
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:50 pm
{James : Disney : Hall of the Light}

James had taken a seat when they had all appeared before them, eager to once again get off of his feet. He needed rest, they all did. He tried to keep up with all of the information shared, he really did. However, fatigue was definitely causing problems especially with all of the other thoughts that had been running rampant through his head. Just as things looked like they were about to turn from talk to reprieve and rest though things got even stranger. The Nobodies were acting oddly and then suddenly Sora's keyblade was in his hand and a blinding beam of light strike the cornerstone. The corsair was forced to shield his eyes because of the intensity of the blinding light.

When he opened his eyes again he noticed the Cornerstone was gone, in it's place was a clearly exhausted being who explained that they had been sealed within the Cornerstone and had now been released. Things felt like they were going from confusing to impossible to James' addled brain.

The part that struck the corsair to the core the most though was the fact that their loved ones had been saved and they were safe within the Guardian as the being wished to be called. Kyle was quick to call them out, not that the Lunar Gunner blamed him for it. Upon the Guardian's invitation Kyle was apparently shown someone he cared about as his body slumped. The corsair could just barely make out the Dragoon's affirmation and he felt relief wash over him as well. His family was safe.

The thoughts of his family and Mizu's exclamation of course made him think of the accursed illusion, his dad's heart stolen in the pew of the Cathedral and the others had all met the same fate in the Residence Wing. Illusion or not, the images were one of the many that would not stop running through his head... an ill side-effect that he hoped would wear off after some much needed rest.

"Either way I don't know if there is any sure fire way to guarantee their safety. Until the events of tonight we thought the Castle was safe and yet a weakness was found," The corsair stated, trying to be reason things out despite his addled brain. "Is it putting any strain on you to keep them there?" He asked, his focus now solely on the Guardian. In truth, it felt like a stupid question, but if storing all of the survivors within them was taking any toll on their power, which in turn directly powered the Castle's defenses, then perhaps it was best for them to be on the outside.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:04 pm
[[ Joe : Disney Castle : Hall of Light ]]

Ever since they had all boarded the train, Joe had been mostly quiet. He wasn't much of a talker normally and between physical exhaustion, mental exhaustion and the hangover, he was content to let others do the talking while he just leaned back in the chair and let whatever the hell was going on with this new Guardian happen. He would ask Kyle for the cliff notes later when his head didn't feel like it had been hit by a tire iron.

Then, the topic shifted to the subject of the rest of the planet Earth and he leaned forward and tried to work through the pain.

So...they had been drawn into the guardian? They were safe? He could see them all again and they could be with him? It was too good to be true, but the entity had no reason to lie to them and Kyle's body language said more then any words could.

Part of him wanted to stagger forward and get a glimpse of his loved ones again, but as he slowly rose from his seat and leaned on his chair for balance, the gears began to turn in his head and he processed exactly what the Guardian was saying.

He sighed audibly. They were going to hate him for this.

"I get that this is good news, but let's think about this."
he said to the group "There were billions of people on our world. Even if we limited it to just our home country, that's still over three hundred million. Three hundred million people to take care of having just been dropped into a world of fictional characters with no idea what the hell is going on. Even with magic that's a logistical nightmare waiting to happen."

"That's before we get into some combination of the Heartless, the Replicas, Xehanort's goon squad, and whatever the hell else is lurking out there catching wind of all the people who just suddenly appeared. Or some of the people who get released getting powers of their own and going rogue like Louis and Corey did. Just a handful of people like that have caused us a bunch of headaches, imagine a couple hundred or thousand."

He turned to the entity directly "Do you have any idea how many people would be released if you were to release everyone you are currently protecting? If we're going to make this call, we need to know s much as possible."  

Gentleman Knives

Kaegoe

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:51 pm
[Dawn : Disney Castle : Hall of Light]

Dawn sat up slowly, her body being held very stiff. The news that they were safe and protected was relieving. Her niece could be back in her arms. Her eyes were building tears at the idea.

Then she stopped when the voice of reasoning spoke, and it was Joe. It was true. To release everyone, or even just their loved ones could be risky Not just for them, but for those here in the castle. Her thought went to her young nieces and nephew. As much as she wanted to see them. She wanted them to be safe. The thought that they could be attacked again by heartless. It upset Dawn. The dancer couldn't bear to think of the thought of them going through that ordeal again.She couldn't let that happen.

To top it all. They just didn't belong here. As smart and as loving as they are, would they really grasp this world? The idea that their favorite Disney characters were real. That there is real danger and magic. Not to mention the war that they were in the middle of this very minute. For some it might not be hard to figure out. While others, not so much.

"Joe's right," Dawn finally spoke in a heavy voice, "As hard as it might be to think about. Would it really be a smart idea to let out everyone? Not everyone would be able to understand what is going on. They might even turn on the very thought. Not to mention the resources. We have already got several taking refuge here as is. Can we really take care of millions more? As strong of magics we do have, even that I would assume would be drained before too long."

"We all want them back. We also want them safe as well. If they are able to be safe with the Guardian. I say we keep them where they are safe."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:30 pm
[Kyla: Disney Castle: Hall of Light]

As the conversation progressed, and a topic of the utmost sensitivity emerged, and Kyla was at a loss. She folded and refolded her hands nervously. As if her heart could take anymore, a dilemma of personal reasonability, morality, and honesty broke out inside her.

“It doesn’t seem right to pick and chose who can be brought back… I mean…” she turned the statement over in her mind. “It’s hard to explain…”

“-I’ve been struggling with the idea about what makes ‘us’ so special to begin with. Why us and not someone more skilled, or trained, or heck- mentally stable? Why us and not people who dedicated their entire lives to this kind of calling? Somehow out of billions of people we ended up in this situation. I couldn’t decide if it was just random or some kind of destiny. Would acknowledging such a concept be logical or egotistical? I mean… what right did I have to even consider I was ‘meant’ to do anything? Was I being too cynical or logical about the series of events unfolding in front of me. Was I looking for meaning or was it actually there? I kept waiting for some sign… something to explain why I’m here…and h- he’s…”

She cut off a moment. Hands fidgeting, eyes blurring a little, fever, fatigue, emotions whatever it was, it was hard to lift her gaze back up from her lap to the being across from them. “..he’s in you. “ Was her voice cracking? She didn’t know, her head hurt, her ears rung.

“.. it doesn’t feel right. Even now. Like I broke our promise, and I’m still breaking it. What authority do I have to choose for him? Not when we promised, childish as it is… that if such a fantastical and impossible thing were to happen, we’d go- together. Silly as it sounded, I swore I’d do my best to keep it. “
“So am I breaking that promise to him by leaving him with you? Am I being really REALLY full of myself to even consider I have that choice? Or is there some other force at play here that clearly has drawn a line in the sand already. …and I’m just being selfish in disguise of being loyal.”
She couldn’t meet anyone gaze anymore and closed her eyes.

“If I’m honest, I want to believe there is something outside of myself telling me that things happen for a reason. We’re here in this position because... for whatever reason, from a perspective outside of time and space, that can see every possible outcome- something knows it HAS to be us. Otherwise… it just feels pointless. So the reason for caution would be pointless as well wouldn’t it? But no. We’re being careful because we must.”
She leaned back into her chair eyes still closed but feeling something warm and wet on her face.

“heh heh… he’s gonna be so mad at me thought you know. At the end. If I look him in the eye and tell him I left him in there, despite what we promised. He’s going to be reeeeally mad- big sister position be damned. As much as I still see him as a kid… he grew up a long time ago. So does he get to choose his destiny or... as it been chosen already because that’s just the way it has to be? As this decision been already made for ALL of them? I've seen.. I've seen the darkness corrupt and twist people even before we got here and.. I can't help but think there's some kind of evidence in that.”
There was no easy answer for this that Kyla could see.

If her bro had his way, he’d be here. With her. They’d face the unknown together, he’d have it no other way. She could see his face, reprimanding her once again for taking out such burdens alone without him. If someday down the line he was released and found out about all this, knowing she left him inside some safety bubble unconscious and unaware… she’d never hear the end of it. But by what authority did she have the right to decide? Was this entity giving it to her? Or was it some loaded question?

“…what do you think?” she asked finally opening her tired weary eyes at the being once again. What did Light incarnate have to say about this juxtaposition between logic and ideology?

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:01 pm
[ Hall of the Light ]

As the others began to discuss amongst themselves what to do now, the Guardian simply remained silent, waiting for their words to be directed their way if necessary. In the meanwhile, Kyle made his way back to his chair, looking significantly more exhausted than he had in... well, since any of them had known him.

James was the first to speak to the Guardian, and so they listened.

"No, they give me no notable strain," they said, smiling softly (not that any could visibly see it). "The benefit of being what I am, I suppose."

Joe was the second.

"I... am not certain, but I feel that I would be able to release them individually with little difficulty," they responded. "My doubts only exist because I have not ever had to do something like this."

Kyla was the third, and so they listened.

And listened.

"That... is a lot to consider. And much of it outside my knowledge, I'm afraid. I cannot even surmise why you all have been chosen, after all," they spoke, lowering their head in admission. "That said, there is that simple fact: you hold shards of my power. They do not. Those shards of power helped you acclimate with power and magic in days when it would take them... years, if such powers could be gained at all."

"Neither is it my place to determine if your decisions should take their considerations into account," they went on. "You are here, and they are not. You have more experience and wisdom regarding this universe. They are in a stasis, conscious but dreaming. You are not equals. You are caretakers. Perhaps in letting them into the world you are freeing them, or perhaps you are freeing yourself of any responsibility for their fates. Such perspectives are... subjective."

"It sounds as though your decisions are made. Still, given that nothing can be done about it tonight, it may be wiser to rest, and consider the conundrum over the next few days," they said, nodding again. "You are all exhausted, some more clearly than others, and there is little left to discuss that must be discussed soon."

"They speak true," Yen Sid spoke up, standing. "There is... much to consider. We will convene again in the morning, to be sure."

"But first," the Guardian added, their gaze now specifically looking at one Earthling in particular, "Nicholas, I would speak to you before you leave. Please come forward."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:39 pm
[Nicholas <> Disney Castle <> Hall of Light]

Ooh, boy. Just got called out by the Guardian. Definitely not a good sign. The bard flinched as his name was called, and he did his best to keep a neutral expression as he approached the being of Light. He remained quiet, arms crossed over his chest as his gaze focused on the Guardian's 'face'.

After a long moment, he'd let out an audible sigh. "What can I do for you?"

ArcanaFate

fractalJester
Captain

Omnipresent Seeker

6,325 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 pm
[ Hall of the Light ]

"That is not the right question."

The Guardian studied him momentarily. Being this close to them might have felt almost surreal, a faint hint of emotional warmth genuinely radiating outward from them—their power diminished greatly, but the aura slowly returning, slowly growing.

"Earlier today, Yen Sid presented your fellow survivors with a choice," they spoke; their voice was not projecting this time, so it was clear that they were only concerned with Nicholas hearing them. The others were free to go if they so desired. "The truth is, these surviving hearts aside, there is no sign of your home. No one, save the Guardian of Darkness, seems to have any knowledge of it beyond yourselves. Even to myself, it is a... hollow word, an echo of a thought. I may once have had some information, but their nightmares have washed truth with lies.

"Therefore, even if you choose to fight for this cause, we cannot promise any results, any success. And the Wise Ones' time and effort is limited—they must focus on this conflict at hand before addressing anything else, especially now that such revelations as myself have come out. And so, you have..." their voice trailed off, and Nicholas might have felt more analyzed than ever before, "... two options, I suppose. You seek redemption for the dark deeds you have committed this past week.

"You may, if they allow it, help the cause. Fight alongside them, protect them as they would protect you. Use your second chance doing what this shard of mine has apparently believed you chosen for," they said, their tone neutral, showing no pressure, no incentive either way. "Or you may stay here, find some compromise and a course of redemption, and upon completion, be free. Use your second chance in whatever way you wish.

"We cannot promise a return or revival of your home. Only these loved ones that I hold within me, and I give you my utmost oath that yours are free regardless of your choice—they will never be a bargaining chip so long as I safeguard them," they said, their voice growing deeply sincere, as if the mere possibility wounded them. "So you see, the question is what will you do for yourself. The choice is yours, and there is no judgment either way. This world was thrust upon you, you should not bear its responsibilities without unwillingly."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:07 pm
[Hati ~ Paris ~ Tea Room]

Hati regarded the unversed with an expression caught between exasperation and woe. "He couldn't have come here? I have tea all ready and everything."

She stood, and he might have heard her grumbling, "This is why we can't have nice things," as she walked to the many candelabras that bordered the room to extinguish their flames. She went to all but one, leaving it to faintly illuminate the glass-walled room.

"Alright," the blonde sighed tiredly, "Let's make it quick, it's been a long day."

Je suis a toi
Vice Captain

Enji_Chou

Seasonal Mage

11,825 Points
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:24 pm
[Kyla: Disney Castle: Hallways > Enroute to Rooms]

Well, that was it. Had she not felt her body ready to give any moment now, she would have been up all night thinking about it. But there was only so much time before exhaustion would take her. Best not let it happen whilst in the middle of the castle halls. Still- the living quarters felt like they were MILES away.

She felt raw in more ways then one, and even a bit vulnerable. She imparted something personal and really… she felt silly for doing it. Going on a limb, opening up, it wasn’t easy and the results were not encouraging her to continue. Just again, it was probably fatigue and grief taking over- yet... as they dispersed, and the frock of silver out of the corner of her eye caught her momentary attention. Kyla turned. Her little confession was still hanging on the corners of her mind and with a flash she thought of that iconic circle of three blissfully playing on the beach. But the image blurred slightly as she gazed a moment between Sora and Riku and odd thought poked her a moment.

…a third.

Why would she suddenly think that?

‘Ugh…’

“Too tired... just forget it.” She told herself despite the sudden ache inside her chest.

Blame it on the stress, blame it on the fatigue, get to bed and maybe things will start making sense in the morning.

-------

With the aid of a broom,( kind enough to redirect the stumbling mage from the library doors and back in the right direction) she found herself in front of a door too ornate to belong to anything other then a illustrious castle. Despite it’s size, it slid open quietly and she stepped into a plush looking room with an equally comfortable looking bed. The ice ring Bobbi had given her helped so much to cool her heated skin and when Kyla slipped onto the bed she grasped for the covers- not caring if the ice melted into the fabric, she’d keep it on.

The dressphere reacted almost instantly, transitioning seamlessly from it’s battle gear to the thin night slip that lay beneath. It perhaps would have been more interesting had she not been so hazed over. Staring at the ceiling, thinking… thinking about nothing and everything.
Just a muddled blurr.

She thought she could hear music, or rather the memory of it. Lights floating about, a moon in the sky… and stars in water that reflected off the walls of the bedroom.
At some point Carbuncle gave a comforting caress of consciousness- a press of gentle presence.

~ Kyla... go to sleep.~

"..I'm a little afraid of tomorrow."

~...I know- but-~

"- But I will go. Ill go over..."
The creature managed to coax her partner to shut her eyes at last and the earthling knew no more and fell deep, mind body, spirit all caving into a blissful oblivion.

KHBTD : Kingdom Hearts Roleplaying and OoC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 ... 523 524 525 526 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games