Welcome to Gaia! ::

❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringmaster Fanguild)

Back to Guilds

Enter the tent and enjoy a wide variety of fun in the world of Gaian circuses! 

Tags: Ringmaster, Ringleader, Role Play, Circus, Cirque du gothique 

Reply ❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)
♦ CHAT ♦ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:38 pm
Miss Maeko

xD I don't feel do alone anymore. Idk, a lot of the newer Pokemon look kind of derpy to me. I mean... isn't there like an ice cream Pokemon or something? o___o;;

In other news, who wants to help me with the feet on my avi? I can't really find any good shoes that match well. These ones are the closest I could find.

I'm pretty sure there was an ice cream one...
And I think it's pre-evolution was an ice cube.

And as far as I can tell, you can use black on the bottom.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:42 pm
t h e C a r d M a s t e r

I'm pretty sure there was an ice cream one...
And I think it's pre-evolution was an ice cube.

And as far as I can tell, you can use black on the bottom.

...They're running out of ideas...

&& BUT THEN THERE WON'T BE ENOUGH GREEN AT THE BOTTOM. crying Maybe I can hide it with black legwarmers or something. xD  

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150

Yen Quest

Crew

Tiny Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:56 pm
Going through my current inventory, the best green matching item I have is the citrus snug slip on shoes (which is really hard to notice the difference from afar). The rest are either too neon/bold, faded out, has bit of blue/yellow tint, and etc. At least with these shoes, you can kinda show where the light source is coming from (lighter green on top, and darker greens on bottom).  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:58 pm
Gah! The newest Final Fantasy game comes out soon--and as an uber nerd and advent player of the series it is my duty to buy it--but I haven't even beaten XIII yet because I've been so busy! D:

I have decided for the next few days, I shall have no life and play it religiously in order to beat it before the new one comes out! D<  

xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Borb

Rainbow Glitch

19,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:38 pm
I just decided to go with black. xD

&& I just got back from Neon Bowling and Hooters with my friends. AWWW YEAHHHH  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:46 am
Really? You haven't finished XIII? That was like the shortest and shittiest of all the FFs so far.

And are you talking about XIII-2?
Tell me if it's decent if you get it. XD

Have you heard anything about the release date of Versus though? D:
Still waiting for that.

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 pm
Really? You haven't finished XIII? That was like the shortest and shittiest of all the FFs so far.

And are you talking about XIII-2?
Tell me if it's decent if you get it. XD

Have you heard anything about the release date of Versus though? D:
Still waiting for that.

I've not had a chance to really sit down and play it. Been out all night and day. Dx

Even if they suck, I have to get them just to continue my collection if nothing else. Like I said, I'm a total need for this series.
But no, I'm still waiting on Versus, too. And for the novella about what happened before AC to be translated.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 pm
xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx
I've not had a chance to really sit down and play it. Been out all night and day. Dx

Even if they suck, I have to get them just to continue my collection if nothing else. Like I said, I'm a total need for this series.
But no, I'm still waiting on Versus, too. And for the novella about what happened before AC to be translated.

Lol. Such a nerd.
Though, then again, I only managed to finish it because of my love for the series.
And aw... Versus looks sooo badass.
And haha. There's a novella out? [In Japanese, I'm guessing.]
Man, have you read the ones of Death Note?

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:51 pm
xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

Lol. Such a nerd.
Though, then again, I only managed to finish it because of my love for the series.
And aw... Versus looks sooo badass.
And haha. There's a novella out? [In Japanese, I'm guessing.]
Man, have you read the ones of Death Note?

Aha! D<
See, can't look down on me, your motivation for playing it was the same! XD

It does, doesn't it? D: They're like teasing me with those damn previews and then not telling me how long I have to wait. It's not fair.
Yeah, Kadaj is given a lot more depth in it, being a lot more devious and a bit less like an uncontrollable child that wants something from what I've read from the reviews and what not. But it's only in Japanese right now, so I'm having to wait. Or, you know, google translate the s**t out of it step by step, but that's so much effort and and and some things would probably come out wrong, I would rather just wait. xD

I haven't even heard of them until this exact moment. -looking them up now-  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:24 pm
xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx
Aha! D<

It does, doesn't it? D: They're like teasing me with those damn previews and then not telling me how long I have to wait. It's not fair.
Yeah, Kadaj is given a lot more depth in it, being a lot more devious and a bit less like an uncontrollable child that wants something from what I've read from the reviews and what not. But it's only in Japanese right now, so I'm having to wait. Or, you know, google translate the s**t out of it step by step, but that's so much effort and and and some things would probably come out wrong, I would rather just wait. xD

I'm giving you a fair chance to not waste you time. talk2hand
A dark, urban, KH style rpg. emotion_kirakira Someone is definitely ******** with the fans by not even giving a rough estimate.

And do you mean On A Way To Smile?
I'm a little unsure what the title is from a quick Google search.

Lol. The Los Angeles BB Murder Case was decent, especially since it had BB, who's like a more murderous version of N and M. emotion_kirakira
L Change the WorLd is just shitty. D:

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:31 pm
xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx
Aha! D<

I'm giving you a fair chance to not waste you time. talk2hand
A dark, urban, KH style rpg. emotion_kirakira Someone is definitely ******** with the fans by not even giving a rough estimate.

And do you mean On A Way To Smile?
I'm a little unsure what the title is from a quick Google search.

Lol. The Los Angeles BB Murder Case was decent, especially since it had BB, who's like a more murderous version of N and M. emotion_kirakira
L Change the WorLd is just shitty. D:

Of course they are! They want us to squirm in anticipation....and it's totally working. Dx

No, that one has been translated, I'm actually reading it now. The one I'm talking about is called FFVII Lateral Biography TURKS The Kids Are Alright.

I HAVE heard of BB, the other I'm gonna have to look up. xD
But I'll take your word for it~  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:42 pm
xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx
Of course they are! They want us to squirm in anticipation....and it's totally working. Dx

No, that one has been translated, I'm actually reading it now. The one I'm talking about is called FFVII Lateral Biography TURKS The Kids Are Alright.

Ah. I just found the Kids are Alright one.
It does look good...

Lol. It's not a bad story.

acrid hime
Vice Captain

Questionable Protagonist

xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:07 pm
xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

Ah. I just found the Kids are Alright one.
It does look good...

Lol. It's not a bad story.

>w> My only problem is my impatience. I can't stand having to wait for something to get translated. ESPECIALLY when the effing movie came out back in 2005 and their still translating the novellas. xD

When I stop being lazy, and finish the story I'm on now, I shall check that out. But if you say the second one sucks, I won't bother with that one. Too lazy for all that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:25 pm
Guys, I'm going to interrupt a bit and announce that I just got published today!! I was paid and everything, and that's my name on the byline!

If you have any time, please check it out and give it a read!

http://www.cracked.com/article_19658_5-things-you-wont-believe-spawned-black-markets.html  

Kaori242

Gracious Humorist

9,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

xXxJackxXxOffxXxJillxXx

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:37 pm
Way to go~! biggrin  
❖⊱- Not Quite There -⊰❖ (A Ringleader Fanguild)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 606 607 608 609 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games