Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki Faroda

4,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:13 pm
"I meant hiding it from others" she explained. As he started cleaning her wound she bit her lip to stop herself from yelling. Subconsciously she grabbed his arm that was holding her hand and squeezed it to deal with the pain. She release when she realized she grabbed him and said "sorry"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:33 pm
"Well, I don't know then," Ricard replied almost defeatedly. "I still don't know you that well to say whether that's really a good thing or a bad thing. Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. If you want to talk about what that was all about earlier though, I'm all ears. We've got plenty of time after all." He flashed her a smile as he said that last part. As he did he looked into her face again. The rosiness of her cheeks had mostly disappeared, but he could still see some small traces.

"Sorry?" Ricard asked confused as she said that, then realised that a pressure on his arm he hadn't realised was there before had suddenly vanished and figured out what happened. He flashed her another grin, this time coupled with a slight chuckle. "Don't worry about it. It's fine. Anytime you feel the need to grab hold you can."  

Zihark Faroda
Crew

Nikki Faroda

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:13 pm
Her face turned rose red at his brilliant smile and amazing chuckle. She tilted her head down to hide it and ask "whatever do you mean?" Harley came over to her master's side because she smelled blood. Ashley said "And anytime really?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:32 pm
Ricard watched as Asheley's cheeks lit up like a Christmas light and she quickly tried to hide it, but she wasn't quick enough, not with him looking directly at her at any rate. He involuntarily smiled at it all. 'Wait a sec,' he suddenly thought, 'what exactly is going on here? Why am I smiling like this?' He turned his head away before responding, "Well, I mean the whole thing that caused you to...that made you sad." Ricard watched as Harley walked into the room and headed over to the two of them. "And yes, anytime. I mean what I say."  

Zihark Faroda
Crew

Nikki Faroda

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:55 pm
She slowly turned her head to face him, "Thank you and that was about my Aunt Jane ... " She started to explain but ended up trailing off. When she did, all the color drained from her entire body and she started to lower her head.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:29 pm
Ricard could hear her voice closer now. She wasn't hiding her head, but looking at him again, so he did the same and turned to stare at her, his eyes staring straight into her bright green eyes. He became slightly lost in them, watching the playful interaction of different hues of green from as dark to be almost specks of blue to as light to be almost specks of yellow. He had never seen eyes quite so pretty before, but there was something more. It wasn't just the eyes themselves. Staring into them, he could see her, the real her, at least somewhat. He could see the pain hidden inside there as well as the abolute resolution of her spirit.

"Your welcome," he replied before watching her spirit drop as well as the loss of color from her body. He could tell she wanted to be more open, but it was just too difficult of a subject. Ricard took a hold of her non-bandaged hand and held it within his own. "It's alright," he said softly to her, "you don't have to say anything right now if you don't want to."  

Zihark Faroda
Crew

Nikki Faroda

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:05 pm
Ashley pulled her hand away and dived into his arms. "But i want to tell yo..." They both heard a loud thud hit the door to the house. A crash and where the window once was had been replaced by a hoard of zombies flooded through the living room. Harley started growling and barking at them. Where as Ashley turned her head at the horrifying noises and froze it sheer terror.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:01 pm
Ricard was taken slightly aback by the sudden leap of Ashley into his arms and staggered back a few steps. He wrapped his arms around her. Before Ashley could finish talking a loud bang and the shattering of glass caught them both off guard. Ricard watched as a couple zombies started to climb through the opening and others yet were banging on the front door. Through the broken window Ricard could see dozens of more zombies waiting to come in as well. 's**t, we waited too long to settle in.' Ricard thought. 'The lights must have attracted them.'

Ricard looked and saw through the kitchen windows zombies shambling their way into the backyard. Escape through there would be suicidal. Ricard turned toward Ashley and saw her just completely frozen. He didn't have time to think, he had to act. He quickly grabbed Ashley by the hand, slung her bag over his shoulder and ran into the living room dragging Ashley with him. Harley was already in there, barking at the first few zombies that had made it through and were getting back to their feet. Another group were already on their way through.

"Come on Harley, let's go," Ricard called to the dog as he ran toward the guest room. Harley barked a few more times before turning and following after. Once in the room, Ricard took Ashley and sat her on the bed before going back and shutting and locking the bedroom door.

(the mood has been totally ruined)  

Zihark Faroda
Crew

Nikki Faroda

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:48 pm
Ashley regained her senses and looked at Ricard. "You saved me!" She sounded a little shocked by his actions. As if she expected him to leave her and well she did. No one except her aunt had ever cared about her and she firmly believe they never would. Maybe the end of the world changed people, but somehow she knew that wasn't it. This man had been like this forever, she just had never met him or anyone like him. It made her have to reconsider everything she knew to be true. She had been so close to him and she didn't want to hide or stab him. In fact, she hated the idea that she had hurt him "I'm really sorry Ricard."

(she says his name like i do)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:11 am
Ricard placed his ear against the door listening. He heard some shuffling coming nearer, but luckily not a lot. Out of the corner of his eye he noticed the space between the bottom of the door and the floor and quickly grabbed the blanket off of the bed and shoved it between the space to block out any light from slipping through. Finally with a minute to breath, he turned around, leaning his back against the door, and looked at Ashley, whom had come out of her shock by now, sitting on the bed.

"Of course I saved you," Ricard replied slightly confused, "You didn't really think I'd just leave you there, did you?" Ricard could now hear footsteps right outside the door, but they kept moving, probably heading into one of the other rooms. Those crazy people obviously didn't know they were in there, for now at any rate. "Sorry," he said again, even more confused this time. "Sorry for what?"  

Zihark Faroda
Crew

Nikki Faroda

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:24 am
Ashley opened her mouth to answer but then quietly closed it. She couldn't say it so instead she'd show him, standing up she walked over to him and touch the mark in his shirt. "I cut you, and you were only trying to help me," she said after a longish silence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:21 am
The brief moments waiting fora response seemed to last longer than they actually did, especially with the only sound being that of the shuffling and moaning of those things in the house. Ashely then suddenly stood up and Ricard watched as she silently made her way over to him. He wasn't sure what to do or say, or if he even should say or do anything. He just watched as she approached him and looked down as she reached for the tear in his shirt and the mark beneath it. He had forgotten all about the cut on his side.

"It's nothing," he replied with slight amusement, placing his hands upon her shoulders. "Don't even worry about it."  

Zihark Faroda
Crew

Nikki Faroda

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:40 pm
"How am i supposed to not worry about it?" She said still looking at the wound as she ran her fingers over it. "Did it hurt?" she looked a little concern about what he wasn't sure. Harley was laying on the bed ready to attack anyone who walked though the door. After he answered her she asked "How is your knee looking , i completely forgot about it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:50 pm
"Because it's not a big deal," Ricard said calmly. "No damage done." The feel of her fingers over his skin tickled him slightly. "There was some initial shock, but not really any pain. I mean just look at it, it's not that bad." Ricard lifted the side of his shirt enough so that the wound could clearly be seen. The wound was of decent length, almost along his entire side front front to back, but was little more than a thin red line. You couldn't even really tell there was a scab over it unless you ran your fingers across it.

"Oh, right, my knee." Ricard lowered his shirt and walked over to the bed. He sat down, petting Harley a few times on the head as he did so. "Good thing Harley is keeping quiet, otherwise we'd be in some trouble. Now let's see the damage." Ricard then reached down and rolled up his left pants leg.  

Zihark Faroda
Crew

Nikki Faroda

4,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:00 pm
"I see what you mean" she then followed him to the bed to exam his knee. "Harley only barks when she sees strangers." As he rolled up his pant leg there was a thick trail of dried blood connecting his leg hair to his pants. Ashley knew that must be painful as he keep rolling it up. He finally reached his knee, but the blood had also attached the scab to the pants. Ashley ran to the bathroom and got a few hand towel and put some cold water onto two of them. As she returned she could see the a little of the pain in his face. Ashley started from the cuts, she cleaned them as best as she could. After she did that she told him "The same thing goes for you, grab on if you need to" as she pulled the rubbing alcohol from the tackle box, put it on a hand towel and started using it on his knee.  
Benlivo Draconian Mysteries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff