Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply Roleplays
Once Upon A Time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 pm
(The door can be underground too, can't it?)
Lock wanders around in the forest, Fenris close behind. "There's nothing here! We'll never find it at this rate," Lock complains.
"Well, we won't find it just wandering around," The wolf replies. "We actually need to search strategic--"
Lock cuts Fenris off short, as he stumbles into a foxhole, dragging his poor companion into it with him. They land hard next to the door.
"I stand corrected," he mutters.
"No," corrects Lock, "You lay bruised and in pain corrected."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:51 pm
((xD that was amazing. And it could, except we already described it as just being an opening.))
Anja froze as the princes gaze landed on her, then sighed in relief as he turned away again.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:55 pm
Alex stands up now and starts stumbling through the tavern toward the opening.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm
Jack noticed someone stumbling through the bar, and realized it was Prince Alex. He jumped up and hurried over, grabbing him by the arm and dragging him to his own table. "What on earth are you doing here, Your Highness??" He asked incredulously.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:09 pm
(Oh. Right... Well, they enter the underground tavern, no less.)
Both Lock and Fenris survey the tavern and its unsurprisingly-drunk populous. Lock finds it welcoming. "I'm getting a drink first. You go ahead and look for our contact," he orders Fenris, then heads to the bar.
Fenris's reaction to the tavern couldn't be more different. "The smell of alcohol and urine is coming from the customers more than the place itself. How charming," He complains, completely unaware of the irony of his sarcastic statement.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:17 pm
Jack caught sight of Lock and Fenris then, waving them over and still keeping his eye on the prince.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:24 pm
"Jack..?" He asked, slightly out of it still.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:33 pm
Jack nodded, pushing his own glass of water over to the prince. "Drink that." He said. "You'll feel better.. Maybe."  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:37 pm
Fenris sees Jack wave and instantly recognizes him. He walks over to him and sits at the table, regardless of being an animal. "Jack! Isn't this a pleasant surprise. I'd no idea would be you'd working for Humphrey, what with the beanstalk episode and all..." He greets. "Sorry if I bring up bad memories."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:37 pm
Alex drinks the water, his head clearing slightly. "What happened..?" He asked.

(Nice reference! hahaha)  

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Jack rubbed his head sheepishly. "I only barely sidestepped that one.." He admitted. "But regardless, here I am." With a slight chuckle, he slid the documents over to Fenris. "I don't suppose we should count on Lock joining us on our little meeting..?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:48 pm
"Wait," Alex says, overhearing their conversation, "You two are working against my father..?" He asks.  

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Fenris takes the documents and noses them open. He gives a passing glance at Lock, whom is sitting at the bar, asking, "What does a detective have to do to get a drink around here?"
"I'd leave him be to his alcohol; He probably won't be help right now," He sighs. "So what happened? I mean, I'd ask why you stopped working for the King, but I think everyone has good reason nowadays."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:55 pm
Jack eyed Fenris, wondering how much to tell the prince. Finally he sighed, and nodded carefully. "I'm very sorry, Your Highness.. But.. He needs to be stopped.." He explained. "We can only go on like this for so long.."  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:58 pm
Anja continued to watched. She noticed a man by the bar attempting to con a drink out of the bartender although the bar itself was closed, and another group; a wolf that had come in with the man at the bar, Charming, and.. Jack! She thought. This wouldn't be good.. If Jack saw her.. He would surely recognize her, considering they both did -or had -worked for the King.  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff