PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:28 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Selene looked at Firin and followed.
" we need to move faster! "
Selene called out and used her Bioitcs, the feet of both Firins and her steed's feet turning into Biotic Blue, climbing up her legs. Selene trusted her arms forward, sending them at a much faster rate.
' this is possibly going to kill me...' Selene thought.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 pm
Ran'Ku began to walk the perimeter of the rising platform slowly, his hands held behind his back. "Ah, Vas'Kaa. It's been far too long.", Ran'Ku said with a malicious grin. Vas'Kaa stood on the center of the platform, making sure to keep Ran'Ku in sight, "I would have liked it to be much, much longer. You are the very last person I'd want to see.", Vas'Kaa said, keeping a hawk's watch on Ran'Ku's movements. Ran'Ku chuckled as he reached the opposite side of the platform, stopping his walk to look down over the edge. "My, my. They are getting slaughtered. Too bad you can't help them.", Ran'Ku hissed, turning his glare back at Vas'Kaa. The Guard captain gripped his blade with both hands and moved toward Ran'Ku, slashing horizontally with an angered growl. Ran'Ku blinked out of the material plane a split second before Vas'Kaa's blade struck home, reappearing at the 9 o'clock position of the platform. "Oh come on, Vas'Kaa. You used to know how to wield a blade.", Ran'Ku said with a wicked chuckle. Vas'Kaa roared in fury as he charged Ran'Ku, swinging his blade upwards as he came within striking range. Ran'Ku took a single step to the left and held out his left hand, catching Vas'Kaa's blade in mid swing, "You're slipping, old man.", Ran'Ku growled in a dark tone, both sets of eyes glowing blood crimson. Ra'Sha managed to avoid a swipe from one of the zombified Ss'Kul'Kyn claws, slicing the creature's deadly appendage off as a crescent of light follows through to the Ss'Kul'Kyn's head. As he was about to aid the regulars, Ra'Sha caught sight of the rising platform. "What...?", he said to himself, before noticing Vas'Kaa locked in single combat with Ran'Ku. Ra'Sha's golden eyes opened wide, as he quickly took flight towards the platform.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:01 am
Ran'Ku used his free hand to open palm the flat of Vas'Kaa's blade, shattering the caelium blade as if it were glass. "We'll have no more games, Vas'Kaa. It's time for the Highlord to fall, and you as well.", Ran'Ku hissed, as he grabbed Vas'Kaa's caelium gorget. Vas'Kaa grabbed Ran'Ku's wrist with both hands as he is lifted single handed by the throat. "I'll let you in on a secret.", Ran'Ku hissed darkly as his abyssal eyes caught sight of Ra'Sha soaring up into the air, "You're about to ensure my victory." Ran'Ku held up his free hand, dark ichor forming sharp, bladed claws of negative energy. Vas'Kaa's eyes went wide as he struggled against Ran'Ku's grip. "Ran'Ku!! Don't...!!", Ra'Sha called out as he soared into a downward arc, swooping down on the rising platform. Ran'Ku's twisted grin widened as he plunged his dark claw through Vas'Kaa's plate armor, into his chest and out through his back. Blood poured from the wound, black static crackles across his chest, devouring Vas'Kaa's life force as he screams in agony. "NO!!!!!", Ra'Sha roared in fury, landing hard on the platform. The elevator shakes from Ra'Sha's impact but Ran'Ku's stance remains firm, "Just in time, dear brother. Vas'Kaa and I just had a wonderful conversation.", Ran'Ku chuckled, ripping his claw from Vas'Kaa's chest. Ra'Sha moved towards his brother, each step rattling the platform, "You...How dare you! You vile monster!", Ra'Sha growled with rage, his golden eyes flaring vibrantly. Ran'Ku threw Vas'Kaa's gasping carcass at Ra'Sha's feet, chuckling the whole time, "So good of you to notice! Now that I have your undivided attention, let us finish this.", Ran'Ku hissed as he let out an unnaturally loud whistle. There was an eerie silence as the Legion of Bone and Carapace Horde backed off to the edge of the military camp. An enormous plume of sand flies into the air out on the sandy plain, as a hideous, writhing mass of darkness emerged from the ground. It looked like a massive, bony snake with dark ichor forming spiked tendrils in it's mouth and spines along it's back. The colossal abomination let out a dry, shrieking hiss as it barreled down towards the plateau like a freight train. Ra'Sha glanced at the creature then back to Ran'Ku, "You think that can stop me?", Ra'Sha said with hatred in his voice. Ran'Ku laughed, "Obviously not. But it isn't going to. I said WE are going to finish this, but not here. The Obelisk. Oh dear, but what about Bel'tha'go? If you leave, who will defend it? The Templars? Perhaps for a moment, but they will fall just like the others. So what will it be?", Ran'Ku hissed maliciously, as he faded from the material plane. Ra'Sha dropped to his knees at Vas'Kaa's body, lifting his head as he fought back rage and sadness. "Without you, what can I do?", he said as he placed his golden clad hand on Vas'Kaa's face, closing the fallen captains eyes. The platform finally reached the top of the plateau, to Ra'Sha's surprise the entire Templar order was awaiting, Noxx'Zus stood at the front. "We will protect the city, my Highlord.", Noxx'Zus said with a hint of sadness in his voice. The ranks of the Templars were filled with sorrow at the death of their Captain, but there was also an air of determination to see justice carried out. "Go, sire. Avenge your friend, their Captain, and my brother in law.", Noxx'Zus said with a strong conviction. Ra'Sha looked at Vas'Kaa once more and nodded, lowering his head slowly. He stood in the center of the platform, clenching his blade with a titan's grip as he took off into the air. Light energy forms a golden aura around Ra'Sha as he flies, beating his wings harder to shoot through the sky like a shooting star. Noxx'Zus watches as Ra'Sha disappears from sight, then looks to the Templars. "For the Captain.", one of the front line Templars said to Noxx'Zus. The steward turns back to look out at the giant snake monster as it steamrolls towards the plateau, drawing a curved shortsword from a dual sheath on the back of his waist. "FOR BEL'THA'GO!!!", Noxx'Zus roars out, holding his blade up as the Templars bellow out a roaring warcry.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:16 pm
As the fighter soared through the night sky, Bel'tha'go soon came into view. Much to Firin's surprise, the Templars have set up a strong defense. Two rapid fire caelium ballistae had been drawn out from the city to sit on the edge of the plateau, a Templar sitting in the gunner seat of each and firing streams of charged Irok'Cael bolts into the hordes of dark abominations. The mechs had landed in the center of the mass of monsters, opening fire to clear out large groups in seconds. As the skeletons fell to the ballistics and the bolts, their bones came together into piles, forming larger and more monstrous creatures from the bones of the fallen. The Templars had regained control of the elevator and were evacuating the remaining regulars from the military camp. The most surprising, Noxx'Zus was standing on the back of the massive dark bone snake, running in serpentine patterns over it's back, flipping away from it's lashing tendrils while delivering lightning fast strikes with his dual shortswords. "I don't believe it...It's incredible.", Firin gasped as he watched the battle unfold from the sky.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:01 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene fired at the large mass of monsters, destroying several large areas.
" Have faith in your Templars, and in your self. "
Selene said lowing the fighter to the ground.
" its time we join this fight. the fighter can go in omni-auto, where i can control it from the ground."
Selene said jumping out.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:18 pm
As Firin climbed out of the fighter and leaped to the ground, a gurgling shriek broke the chaotic sounds of battle. The Carapace Horde had started to surround the mechs, their cracked mandibles dripping acidic bile as they moved in. One Ss'Kul'Kyn made a scuttling dash for a mech, the bullets from the machine's weapon whizzing through the monster's chitin, but the scarab-like horror continues it's pursuit. The creature raised it's serrated scythe-like claws up and brought them down on the mech's shoulders, severing it's arms from it's torso thus rendering it a useless heap of scrap. Another Ss'Kul'Kyn charged, taking a shot straight to it's face, blowing a large chunk out of it's head. The mangled horror stopped several yards from the mech as it reloaded it's weapon, rearing it's partly destroyed head back and hawking a stream of acid all over the mech, dissolving it's metal plating and destroying it. Firin cursed in his native tongue, "Those monsters are tearing the golems apart. How can we destroy something that has no vitals or feels no pain?", he said as he drew his caelium longsword, noticing that several of the skeletal abominations have noticed him and Selene.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:25 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene pulled out her plasma rifle and started to turn them into liquid.
" by fighting till the last man and using all and any means. "
Selene said turning on auto fight on the fighter. the fighter took off and started to use all of the on board weapons, destroying the monsters.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:43 pm
As Selene fired on the undead scarabs, a bestial hiss echoed aloud as Sable dashed across the battle field on all fours like an otherworldly panther. The Second leaped from his sprint, raking his sharp claws across Selene's back. The Night Reaver's slash ripped through Selene's armor and the flesh beneath as he landed back on all fours, disappearing into the thick of the battle only to reappear from a different angle to slash at her side. "This chaos! This turmoil! It's GLORIOUS!", Sable hissed as he dashed back into the fray, disappearing from sight. Firin watched Sable's movements, trying to pinpoint where he'll emerge from next as a second hiss drew his attention. Firin'Rai managed to dodge as Mable slashed down, having leaped from one of the falling Ss'Kul'Kyn's backs at Firin. "Such violence...I rather prefer our prior stealth tactics.", Mable hissed playfully as she pursued Firin, lashing out with her claws and twirling on the ball of her clawed foot to whip her tail at the Lieutenant. Firin brought his blade up, deflecting Mable's claws with quick parries and ducking under her tail, "Night Reavers...I see your master has let go of his pets' leash.", Firin spat harshly as he dropped into a defensive stance. Mable stopped her flurry of attacks, placing her hands on her hips with a glare, "Now that's unfair! We're not pets!", she growled at the Templar. Firin scoffed and glared at the Younger, "I'm sorry, I meant to say his puppets.", Firin said coldly, slowly encircling the Night Reaver, awaiting her next move. Mable stomped her foot down in a childish tantrum, "Stop it! It's not like I WANT to be doing this!", Mable hissed, completely forgetting about the battle to yell at Firin.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:47 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selenes armor and skin healed its self and Selene put up a large Biotic bubble.
" you are puppets. you have the choice, if you dont want to do this than dont. "
Selene said out to Mable

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:03 pm
Mable turned her head to look at Selene with a glare, "No. You're wrong! We...", she started, as an enraged growl echoed out from behind Selene. Sable emerged from the thick of the ground war, running past Selene with frightening speed, while his tail hardened like onyx, piercing Selene's bubble and wrapping around her ankle to pull her to the ground. The Second stopped for a moment next to his sibling, glaring at her fiercely, "Mable! Shut your mouth! You know what happens if we disobey!", he hissed at her, the Younger looking at the ground sadly. Mable clenched her clawed hands and glared back at Sable, "I don't care, Sable! I'm tired of being controlled! We have no real choice in all this! If we disobey, we'll be destroyed by the Crimson King, if we obey then we'll die in this battle! We are SLAVES!", she yelled. Sable growled and grabbed his sister's wrist, looking her dead in the eye, "Don't you think I know that, Mable! Do you think I want to bend my knee to that maniac?!", Sable howled, tapping the side of his head with his free claw, "He's in our minds. Probably watching us right now, so FIGHT! So that we may continue to draw breath.", Sable hissed, glaring over his shoulder at Selene. Mable sniffled sadly at her brother's harsh but true words, looking over at Firin and nodding. Sable let go of his sister's wrist and dashed back into the madness of battle as Mable leaped at Firin. The Lieutenant dodged as Mable clawed at him, deflecting her follow up swipes with skilled parries. "We are slaves, Bel'tha'gian. Doomed to die, be it by your hands or by the hands of our master.", Mable whimpered as she tried to fight.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:38 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene got losses as Sable was talking to Mable.
" You do have a choice! You have three of them! one is to be Ran'Kus puppets! the second it to run a way from his control and try to be free, or the third. Fight with us! If you join us you will not die by our hands, you could still live, or stay a puppet of a man who will destroy your world. you along with it. you can die slaves, or you can die FREE! "
Selene yelled out to Mable. Selene pulled out her shield balls and threw them to protect the three of them for a short amount of time.
" chose now. this shield will not hold for long."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:49 pm
Mable lowered her claws, stepping back from Firin as the shield sprung up. She looked at Selene for a moment then to the ground, "I choose...", Mable began before a shrill ring echoed out in her mind, the sound grating her mind like nails. Mable dropped to her knees, gripping her head as she struggled against the psionic noise, "You are not ALLOWED to choose! You are MINE!", Ran'Ku's twisted voice shredded at her mind as she let out a whimpering shriek. Mable curled up on the ground, incapacitated by Ran'Ku's mental assault on her mind. Firin looked at the prone Night Reaver, half expecting it to be a trap until Mable looked up at him with a pained wince. "I....can't....the pain....He's in my HEAD!", Mable cried out, clawing at the sand in vain as Ran'Ku attacks her mind.  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:56 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene ran over to Mable and place her hand on her head. alowing her mind to enter hers
" focus on me, follow my mind. "
Selene said sending images of her birth world, a small little colony, trees and snowy mountains. Images of beautiful stars, the beautiful worlds she has been too.
" its time to fight back, it time to be free, it time to fight or die."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:51 pm
As Selene entered Mable's mind to quell Ran'Ku's mental assault, the dark born's twisted voice spilled over into her mind. "So. White queen captures black pawn, but black king still has an ace up his sleeve.", Ran'Ku's distorted voice hisses into Selene's mind. A horrid wave of dry hisses fills the air as the skeletons that were downed by the ballistae fire combine their shattered bones to form skeletal giants, easily 20 feet in height, with the dark ichor that enhanced them dripping over their frame to form armor as black as the Void. The remaining skeletons gather at the feet of these towering monstrosities as they charge forward, swatting ballista bolts from the air as they storm through the military camp. A bellowing roar echos over the Legion of Bone's warcry, the giant bone serpent undulates it's body in an impossible twisting motion to throw Noxx'Zus from it's back. A barbed tendril shoots from the Bone-Yard serpent's mouth and wraps around the steward's ankle, cutting into his flesh with thorns of darkness, and whips him through the air as it barrels through the encampment. Noxx'Zus, trying to ignore the wound, focuses his own mental power to create a cushion of telekinetic force beneath him to slow his fall, though he still crashes hard onto the ground below as the wind is knocked from him. Ran'Ku's manic laughter fills Selene's mind, "My army is unstoppable, girl. Try as you might to vanquish them, my Legion of Bone will simply adapt to the circumstance. So go ahead and take Mable, her usefulness has ended and she will die along with the rest of this world.", his harsh voice echoed within the halls of Selene's mind, fading away with his crazed laughter. The darkened bone serpent barreled through the camp, swallowing up fleeing Bel'tha'gian regulars as they sprinted for the elevator. The Calcified Giants provided cover from the ballista bolts for the Legion, knocking the charged crystal arrows from the sky with mighty swipes as the entire Legion of Bone advanced toward the cliff face of the plateau.

((Battle Music Part 2: Bring Out Your Dead))  

Sigma Annihilus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Cultist

8,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Selene Shepard
Captain

Mythical Wife

11,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:18 pm
Rasha Annihilus

User Image

ommander Selenehepard
Ҭҥϵmϵ Ω

Selene turned on her omni-tool and activated all of the fighters, and large mechs.
" Mable, it is time to fight for you freedom, to fight for your life. "
Selene said as she placed an auto-fight on fhe fighters and mechs.
" an old friend once said to me, I rather die free, than live to become a slave to the mad man. Let that be your will to be free."

User Image

Bel'tha'go

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas