Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kohona High School Academy (OPEN AS OF 4/17/11)

Back to Guilds

it's time for all young ninja to go back to high school but of course danger will be around who said school was easy especially for a ninja 

Tags: sasuke, ninja, anime, naruto, high school 

Reply School Grounds
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:36 pm

User Image

Ventus sighed "man that girl could kill someone and then where would we be" The eight tails wolf laughed a bit in his mind "could you tell that something was off with her like her chakra was like yours in the way you could detect a hint of a tailed beast also with that kid next to you in fact its stronger than mine which could only mean he's the nine tailed host how convenient?" Ventus thought back "i kinda figured when me and naruto exchanged blows and the girl just has that attitude which i still find annoying"

Naruto sighed a bit at Sakura "aw sakura im just trying to help her break out of her shell a bit doesnt mean you need to hit me right Ventus"

Ventus looked at Naruto "uh i guess"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

Sakura sighed and turned ready to walk off,"Anyways I'm going to go explore the school some more. See you guys later." She did a peace sign with her right hand over her shoulder and left.

Tsuki-chan34

Sparkly Genius

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:04 pm

User Image

Ventus watched Sakura leave and then looked at Naruto "is she really that scary?"

Naruto looked at Ventus "well she can be i mean most of the time she a nice caring cool person but when you get her angry" he shuddered a bit "you want to run for you life.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:10 pm
ɾαïṉα ταṉαќα
User Image

Raina looked around and saw her brother up in a tree and walked over to where he was,"Where were you Ryu? I was looking everywhere for you."

ɾÿυ ταṉαќα
User Image

Ryu jumped down from where he was getting a strange feeling that there were other tailed beasts in the area besides him and his sister shared 6 tail chakra. He lost his thoughts after hearing Raina,"I was up there the whole time relaxing while waiting for you. Now stop worrying so much." He rubbed the top of her head like she wa younger and not his twin.

Tsuki-chan34

Sparkly Genius

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:17 pm

User Image

Ventus nodded "understandable i guess"

User Image

Naruto laughed a bit "trust me you dont want to find out" he then saw Raina and Ryu and grabbed Ventus by the arm pulling him and then smiled as he stopped walking "hi Naruto Uzumaki and this is Ventus Nakamura are you both new to the village to and im guessing your here to attend KHSA?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:35 pm
ɾαïṉα ταṉαќα
User Image

Raina looked at Naruto and Ventus smiling,"Yeah sort of for both. I'm Raina Tanaka and this is my twin brother. It's nice to meet you two." She placed behind her back happy to meet new people.

ɾÿυ ταṉαќα
User Image

Ryu nodded looking at the two,"Ryu Tanaka." He crossed his arms over his chest looking at them curiously.

Tsuki-chan34

Sparkly Genius

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Ventus looked at Ryu and saw him looking at both him and naruto curiously and he himself thought "somethings off about this guy" the eight tails sighed a bit in his mind "can't you feel that he also has a slight scent of tailed beast chakra although his and the girls are the same which means they have only half in each other he probably can feel the tailed beast chakra in you too but it seems its taking him awhile to know what it is" Ventus looked at the two as he put his hands in his pockets "nice to meet you both as well"

User Image

Naruto laughed a bit "i enjoy meeting new people" he then glanced at Ryu and also saw how Ryu was giving him a curious look but ignored it and looked back at Raina "so twins thats cool i also have a twin sister"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:19 pm
User Image

Ai hid herself behind Naruto nervously and peeks her head out.
"Hi...I'm Ai." she says and hides behind her older twin brother.  

AiUchihaUzumaki1

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:04 am
Olivia Nakamora
Seven Tailed Jackal, 12th Grade
I'm the kind of girl who will kick your ass, and act just as sweet as I was before you pissed me off.
User Image

Olivia entered again into the courtyard, her katana slung across her back, it's white handle with gold designs shining from the sun. She noted two twins, and Naruto and Ventus talking to each other. Seeing as nobody noticed her yet, she looked at the cherry tree in which she had practiced on earlier, and in a swift motion, a loud crackle of lightning burst through the area, as her hand slammed into the tree with Chidori. The tree groaned in protest, breaking in half. Olivia then performed Gullotine Drop on the tree, then flipped up, and came down with her Katana, slicing the already pullverized tree into just bark and scraps of a cherry tree. When she was done, her eyes were that of her jinchuriki form, the Seven tailed Jackal. In fact, a small brown colored shape of a jackal appeared around her, her on tailed form.
The feeling of other tailed beasts stunned her for a moment, then her eyes went over to Ventus, Naruto, and the two twins. Shared Tailed Beast for the twins, though I don't know which one, Naruto with his nine-tails, judging by the power, and Ventus with eight, as those two can only be the two who are more powerful than me.Don't you feel another tailed beast? That girl over there has one. I believe it's the two tails.. Olivia heard the seven tail jackal pipe up, and looked over to where the girl Sakura and Ai were. There was a faint trace of tailed beast, and she guessed that it was Ai. So Konoha's gonna be a bit busy this year, isn't it?Absolutely Olivia grinned for a moment, then turned to face the tree. "Great, now I have to clean this up..." Olivia used a minor thing of her lightning disk, burning the tree roots, and the tree. Of course, she started a fire, but the tree would grow back better than before.
Olivia then used a Water disk, putting out the flames, and then gathered the burnt tree, and planted it in the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:44 pm
ɾαïṉα ταṉαќα
User Image

Raina noticed Ai and smiled,"It's nice to meet you Ai." She looked over at her brother wondering what he was thinking about then decided to ask later.

ɾÿυ ταṉαќα
User Image

Ryu looked at Ai and gave a small smile towards her,"Yeah twins can be fun at times." He gave a quite devilish smile towards Raina seeing that she knew what he was thinking about.

Tsuki-chan34

Sparkly Genius

Exodus Revel

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:01 pm
User ImageFubuki Tenshi
A young boy walks into the courtyard, his hands in the sleeves of his kimono. The sound of his geta clicked against the stone pathway he was walking on. His pale skin and white hair made it seem like he had lived in a cave for years, not to mention he was slightly underweight for his height, but he didn't need muscles or fat. He noticed Naruto instantly. Who didn't know of him. The knuckle headed jinchuriki boy who grew up to be a famous ninja.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:04 pm
((just a heads up exodus, your image isn't working. It say to upgrade to pro or whatever, some band width exceeded. idk, maybe it's just my computer, but just a heads up.
plus, you need to reply in the kingdom hearts guild, lol))  

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

Exodus Revel

Fashionable Millionaire

7,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:20 pm
"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. You think you get it, which is not the same as actually getting it. Get it?"

User Image
Kakashi "Copy Ninja" Hatake

╔══════════════╗

Kakashi was sitting under a tree in the shade. He was reading the newest installment of Icha Icha: Passion. His mind was totally focused in the book and had no clue what was going on around him. This work is genius! I just started this yesterday and I'm already on page 159... this gets better and better!

╚══════════════╝

"Sorry I'm late, I'm afraid I got lost on the path of life."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:26 pm
NeJi HyUgA
User ImageUser Image

Neji entered the courtyard, walking calmly and taking it all in. He noticed Naruto and Sakura, and some other people he didn't know. "So Naruto is here...Maybe I can finaly get a rematch..." Neji said to himself, though he sat down at a tree and watched the group.

"Fate is something decided at birth and that no matter what one does, people cannot escape their destiny."
User Image

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

AiUchihaUzumaki1

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

Ai looks around and sees quite a few people were starting to show up. Like kakashi and Neji.  
School Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff