Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 8:39 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

"Later on," Inka spoke, voice softened by layers of fabric and hair. "But don't ignore the fact you needed to reign me in as well." He sighed after a few seconds, his body slowly melting more and more into a relaxed position against Syy's body, thoroughly enjoying this near-forgotten sensation of soaking in the warmth from another's body. Was this what he needed? To physically confirm his world was actually encompassing Syy once more? "I missed you." He didn't realise he had said it aloud until a second's afterward, but he made no move to take it back, just continued brushing his thumb over Syy's skin. "When I'm replaced, I'm leaving Kiri." He said, a little louder now. It held a confidence from being a decision he had made some time ago. "Start a farm, I think. Give Minowa and Itoko wide open spaces."

ch 1,030 // 1,030 | 950 // 950 st
                  ⧼ Father ⬘ Mizukage ⬘ Godaime ⬘ Bukijutsu ⬘ Performer ⧽

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:30 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

〚 𝔸 ⎚ ℝᵃᵑᵏ 〛〚 𝕂ᵒᵑᵢᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵃᵗʰᵉʳ 〛〚 𝕊ᵘᵢᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔻ᵒᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 𝔽ᵘᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛〚 ℍᵞᵒᵘᵗᵒᵑ 〛
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Syy had never thought that Inka felt he reigned him in. Perhaps the reality was that they had both needed something like a family and had simply...sought it in each other without really knowing how to be one. Rubbing his thumb over the back of Inka’s knuckles, Syy flicked his head a bit to get his hair out of his face and nuzzled into Inka’s hair I've always wondered...how much of our relationship was mutual. a heavy guilt. His eyes closed and he squeezed Inka’s hand in his as the younger man rested against him. As Inka leaned in, Syy felt a tiny, pointed pressure on his chest and he pulled his head back for a moment Ah. releasing Inka’s hand, he tugged at his collar to pull a thin silver chain partially into view. The chain was under his body suit and he tugged at it, moving whatever was hanging on it to the side so that it wasn’t between Inka and himself. Tucking it back down, he gently brushed Inka’s cheek before speaking “Perhaps I did. But you had others who g-guided you better than I did.” like Mi Young.

He had missed him. A tiny smile tugged at Syy’s lips and he kissed the top of Inka’s head gently “When I was...” he paused, then continued “I dreamed of you. Every day and night for six years.” his voice was soft, pensive “I must have s-spent a thousand lives with you in my d-dreams.” those dreams had been his saving grace. The only reason he hadn’t gone entirely mad being trapped in the ground for six years was due to the escape he made in his mind. If I’d never escaped, never found Inka and Minowa again, at least I’d have had those lives. he rested his chin on Inka’s head, hand slipping from Inka’s back to curl around his arm and rest, other hand returning to hold the other “I never st-stopped thinking of you.”

A farm… “Minowa would l-like that.” Syy replied after a moment “He’s a-asked me about c-creating chakra fruit and vegetables with the M-Mokuton.” a farm...it definitely would fit Minowa and Itoko. He could see Aika enjoying the free space as well. “You would ha-have to curb your enthusiasm for b-blowing things up.” a light teasing before Syy paused I wonder if the forest is still there... “It’s f-farther away from Kirigakure, in the land of L-Lightning, b-but there was a forest.” My forest. back when he’d been the onin of Kumogakure. The Strangling Cloud Onin. Strangling Cloud Forest. “It would m-make a nice place to start a f-farm. And Minowa and Itoko w-would love the trees.”

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

𝕀 have been changed by what was done to 𝕞e
but 𝕀 will not be 𝕣educed by it

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:27 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka huffed a little in amusement at the feeling of Syy rubbing his face into Inka's hair, the sensation a little foreign after so long but not unwelcome. He wrinkled his nose, however, at the feeling of Syy pulling away, expecting for their time secreted away in the underbrush to be called to an end, but instead all he heard was the light chime of metal running along a chain before being enveloped in the Senju's embrace once again. A part of him was irked at not knowing, something in the back of his mind perking up and yanking on his 'fight or flight' response at the thought of something metal ringing so close while he was vulnerable. Another huff through his nose as he forced himself to try to relax once again, but that proved difficult while hearing Syy recount his time imprisoned before Kirigakure.

"Syy..." He whispered, teeth nearly clenched shut against the recalling of how utterly useless he was, leaving Syy to suffer, alone, for so <********> long. He reached up with one hand, slipping his fingers through the other man's long, silken strands, to cup the back of Syy's head. Syy was thinking about him to give him hope, while Inka could only keep thinking about coming across a man broken in a cell as the years wore on, maybe finding nothing but bones. He stayed silent for a long moment, tense at the memories, the nightmares, Minowa's questions, the looks of pity. All of that paled in comparison to the scenarios he would run through his head each time a report came back from a mission team sent to find Sypher, following the tiniest bread crumbs of clues and (mostly) false leads. No - they were all false leads.

"... try all you want, but demolition is an art form." He eventually managed to choke out.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Speed ► Slight [Moderate Buki] [Heavily when drawing Small Weapons] [Moderate in smoke] [Heavily Buki in smoke ] [ Supreme when drawing Small Weapons in smoke ]
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:05 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

There he went again. Syy felt Inka tense in his arms and mentally smacked himself at bringing up his imprisonment. It was so hard to find something to talk about that didn't eventually come back to those years they had lost. But it also wasn't something they could just...not discuss. It had happened. It had changed them and their relationship. And there was nothing they could do about it. Hearing his name hissed, Syy gently kissed the top of Inka's head once more "I'm here." He didn't know what else he could say to lessen the emotions Inka was feeling. The trauma he had gone through, the loss and not knowing, Inka would share when he was ready. And Syy would be there, if he wanted him to be. He smiled into Inka's hair as he felt fingers in his own hair, eyes closing briefly, and he squeezed Inka's hand.

"... try all you want, but demolition is an art form."
Syy blinked and then "Ffft....Hahahaha!" the laughter boiled up like a warm rush, echoing in his chest and bursting out . It was his old laugh, genuine and rich, and he pulled Inka into a tight hug with both arms "I s-suppose you're right." he managed to say, his laughter still rich but gentle now, his chin going back onto the top of Inka's head. He linked his hands together, keeping his arms wrapped around Inka loosely "...I missed you too." dreams and illusions could never replace the actual feeling of having Inka in his arms again. Even if they were never able to regain what they'd had, just knowing that Inka was there would be enough.

As the laughter died down to a light chuckle in his chest, Syy closed his eyes, just feeling the moment for a bit. He knew it would eventually come to an end, that they would have to return to their respective responsibilities until they met again at night. He would do anything to draw this moment out though. The feeling of the metal under his bodysuit dragged at his attention again, feeling the ring kneading into his collar bone from where he'd dragged it "Inka...do you know who this might belong to?" he phrased his words before his actions, lifting one hand to pull the slender silver chain from under his collar. Syy didn't want to startle Inka again. It was a long chain, going to the middle of his torso, and the ring sat in the palm of his hand for Inka to look at "I found it in Kiri after I was freed." he said, resting his cheek on Inka's head as he waited. That wasn't quite the truth. In fact, it had slipped through the roots of the Sero a few months or so before and when he'd clawed his way out, the ring had been clenched in his fist. The ring was a blend of steel and a dark stone, perhaps obsidian, and lined with fire opal.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:01 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka had said the line as a way to diffuse the tense air surrounding him, but still he was caught off-guard by the sudden laughter that rumbled from Syy's chest and directly into Inka's ear. The surprise wore off almost as soon as it had appeared, leaving Inka loose and warm on the grass. It felt like he had finally come home. He didn't want to leave the sensation, soaking it all in and deliberately ignoring Syy's question for a long moment before he sighed and shifted, revealing his face from being buried in soft fabric and silken hair to look up at whatever it is Syy was talking about.

It took a moment for amber to adjust to the sudden sunlight and another second to focus on the small object held so close to this face. There was frown of concentration and mild frustration on his face at not only being roused from this comfortable feeling but also having to focus so heavily to make sense at what he was looking at. A ring? How would Inka know where a ring might have -

Suddenly the ring was in his palm and Inka was no-longer looking up at it but down, the sun hitting its surface and highlighting the stark contrast of dark metal and light stone. He wasn't aware of how hard the chain was cutting into the webbing of his fingers, nor how strict his palm was holding down against Syy's shoulder, pinning the man down. He didn't realise he was no-longer breathing until a slight shift of movement from beyond his hand broke the trance.

"You-" Inka exhales, eyes previously wide and wild now warring with that doubt and disbelief once again. "You found this?" He hissed. "After you escaped Sero you found this?!" His hand was no-longer pulling the chain tight but the other hand pinning Syy down was unrelenting, even harsh. Fingers curling tight into the fabric of the Senju's clothes. Inka sucked in a breath, trying to convince himself of something. "... not before Sero?" The words were a desperate, weedy noise slipping out from a clenched jaw and tight throat.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:18 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy grunted at the sudden pressure, the air driven out of his lungs, as Inka suddenly shifted moods again and the pressure against his shoulder grew. The chain was cutting into the back of his neck, the metal scraping his skin, but he didn't move What...did I do now? he thought, feeling in an instant that this was his fault. It had to be. There was no other explanation for the pain he was now feeling in shoulder.

Syy reached up, intending to calm Inka, when the pressure increased on his shoulder. He flinched away from Inka's words as the pain in his shoulder increased, biting the inside of his cheek to keep from crying out as fingers caught skin as well as fabric "It-ah." he winced, eyes closing briefly in pain "It was, was in my hand when I d-dug myself out." he managed to get out, his words catching as he felt a rising panic. He knew he wasn't in danger. Inka wouldn't hurt him. But....

Pinned. Trapped. Unable to move. His limbs trembled slightly as he struggled to fight the panic attack that was coming on. Inka was pressing him into the dirt, his back having slid off the tree trunk the first time, and he could feel the dirt. Smell it all around him. Like it was entrapping him again. "I do-, don't know wh-when it e-ended up th-there." his eyes were wide, like Inka's, but they were starting to lose focus as anxiety-induced adrenaline raced through him. His breath was coming in short, labored breaths, his chest struggling to rise against the pressure from Inka "Puh-please...It h-hurts." the words were pathetic and his face paled in shame at the sound. He turned his head away from Inka, eyes clenched shut I'm not in danger! I'm not. I'm fine. he thought, desperately trying to remember the mantra I'm-I'm here? I'm here. I'm-it's fine. one hand came up to gently grip Inka's wrist, fingers trembling "I'm suh-sorry." he apologized, not sure why but saying it anyway.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:42 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Confusion filled Inka's face, the words he was hearing not making any sense in his head. Did Syy find it before Sero took him and he just can't remember? Because the chances of Syy finding that ring - this ring, was just too unbelievable. An entire village, drowned in the lake and buried by the tree, yet a single ring and wormed its way down to the person it was intended for?

"Syy...!" Inka gasped, releasing the man's shoulder instead to pull him up, leaning up and to the side so as to unstraddle the taller man and pull him up into Inka's chest. "Sorry - sorry, no, I overreacted, I shouldn't have done that to you." His rushed words slowed and lowered as he spoke, showing his remorse for his unplanned actions. He wrapped his arms around Syy, keeping the man upright and close to him, but not holding tight in case it made the pain Syy was feeling even worse. "Sorry." He whispered, desperate and morose, into Syy's crown. However, even now, his hand remained clenched tight around that ring.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:03 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy's breathing eased abruptly as Inka pulled him close, his eyes wide still as he struggled with the experiences that were tugging at his mind. In one, the past was dragging him back, back further than the Sero, trying to find a reason for Inka to be so upset with the ring he'd found. He didn't remember it. Granted, his memories were not the clearest but still. In another, the smell of dirt and earth still lingered, the panic slow to leave him as darker memories tried to claim him. But he shoved all of that aside, hesitant but firm, and his arms wrapped around Inka's waist. Eyes closed as he focused on the feeling, on the smell of Inka, on the feeling of his weight on him I'm here, not there. This is real. he reminded himself, swallowing as the past slowly receded.

"No I, I'm sorry I c-can't remember. Can't r-remember...more, or..." his words were muffled but he was breathing easier now. His shoulder still ached, the skin swelling just slightly "I-" he stopped, fighting the words "My h-heads a mess." he confided quietly, lifting his head just a little so that he could speak clearly. His breath tickled Inka's collarbone "I was- all those d-dreams, all that time hi-hiding in my muh-mind, I lost what was real. I'm still trying to, to find it all ah-again." he closed his eyes, angry at himself. He hadn't asked Inka out to this spot to go through all of this. He'd just...wanted to do something that felt normal. And he'd screwed it up. Again.

As Inka apologized again, Syy felt his throat burn and tighten "N-no more s-sorries, remember." he whispered hoarsely, knowing how foolish it sounded. He opened his eyes to look up into Inka's face, his eyes a little lost as he looked at him "..." he hugged Inka tighter without saying anything, his expression still worried. Worried for Inka, worried that whatever that ring was, it had damaged what little calm they had managed to gain I never should have brought it up.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:22 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka didn't interrupt, as much as wanted to, he had to let Syy say everything he wanted to say. The panic and pain that Inka had just caused - he couldn't let Syy keep it bottled up. The only comfort Inka felt that he hadn't completely ******** up was that the Senju actively sought and held Inka in return. "I physically jumped on top of you. You think I wouldn't have to apologise for that, but I hurt you and I shouldn't have reacted like that." He whispered against Syy's head. He breathed, taking a moment to make sure Syy seemed to have settled, before lifting his knees to better support the taller man's weight, and free up his hands to trace up the length of the chain along both ends, feeling out for the clasp and undoing it.

"I bought it." He whispers, not looking down at Syy but continuing to hide his face into Syy's hair. "For you." He has to clear his throat, guilt and the memories of so much mourning threatening to close his throat up. Inka pulled the ring off the chain. "I was gonna ask you to. Marry. Me." He tries to be more discreet this time in clearing his throat while also distracting himself in reaching around for one of Syy's hands. "I kept chickening out." He huffed. "Made excuses that it wasn't a good time." Inka pressed the ring into Syy's palm. "It belongs to you." He whispered, feeling heat on his cheeks and the tips of his ears.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:41 pm
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

Syy leaned his head in towards Inka, resting his forehead on Inka's collarbone as the other man spoke. He could tell his panic and anxiety was going down by the near exhaustion that seemed to be setting in, his eyes flicking open and closed as he listened Any other time or place "wouldn't mind." he mumbled before realizing what he'd said. His ears flushed and he burrowed his head into Inka's chest. Inka's face in his hair, the feeling of his legs. It wasn't intentional but as he felt Inka move, he moved, reaching down to grip Inka's waist and pull him closer to him, his legs going criss-cross as he shifted the other man into his lap. Then his hands went back up as Inka undid the chain, linking behind Inka's back to hold him close.

Inka's hand taking his, he stared at the ring in his palm, trying to process what was being said to him. This was almost as confusing as the talk of betrayal before. But...in a very warm way. He could feel the heat in his chest spreading to his ears and cheeks, the blush turning him bright pink "O-oh." he stared at the ring for a moment more before forcing his forehead against Inka's, making their eyes level, even if Inka's eyes were closed "Y-you didn't ask." he said quietly, fingers closing around the ring and Inka's fingers as well, holding them tightly but not painfully so "So it is-isn't mine yet." he brought Inka's hand up to his lips, kissing the knuckles one at a time "Muh-my answer is y-yes, when you d-do ask," he whispered "I...I h-hope you will a-ask." he released Inka's hand for a moment and slid the ring onto his left ring finger. The dark color of the ring fit his lighter skin, the fire opal matching his eyes as he gazed at Inka "B-but I'll w-wear it for safek-keeping until you do." taking Inka's hand again, he pressed it to his cheek, closing his eyes slightly as he spoke "I luh-love you." the last few times he'd said it...Inka had been in so much pain and anger. He'd rejected Syy's words. But...he did love him. He loved Inka so much that it often hurt at times. So he'd keep saying it.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:24 pm
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka sighed a laugh at Syy's mumbled response to the intimate implication he had made earlier. The pull and shift of their bodies was as comforting as it was a sharp reminder of his earlier infidelity. Clenching his eyes shut, even when Syy moved so their foreheads were touching, all Inka did in response was ease the tension around his eyes, but still they stayed closed. "... what did I do to deserve you?" He asked instead. Hands free once again, Inka kept one wrapped loosely around Syy's shoulders, the other gently brushing through long, silken hair. He couldn't say it back. Not with the guilt still weighing on him like it was.

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:43 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

"Mmmm." Syy's hum was like a big cat purring, the sound starting deep in his chest and rising up through his throat. He leaned his head over, rubbing his cheek against the arm resting on his shoulder as Inka's other hand moved through his hair. He tried to ignore the sting in his chest It's not a rejection... even if it felt like it. It was avoidance. Syy suspected Inka's behavior was linked to his supposed betrayal but...if he won't talk to me... he opened his eyes as he turned his head, resting it on Inka's arm instead of just nuzzling it. He gazed out at the river, wondering what he was supposed to say now. It hurts. Conflicted, Syy was quiet as Inka spoke. What was he supposed to say, anyway?

After a moment of just existing in the moment and the feel of Inka's touch, Syy shifted, moving back and pulling his legs out from under the other man. He was careful, letting Inka settle on the ground as he moved. He didn't move away, just turned so he was sitting sideways in front of Inka, still easily in reach. He stretched his legs, feeling the body suit and the yukata shift under him. And he took Inka's hand from his shoulder, holding it, just in case "The tea is very warm now." he said finally, a little crooked smile on his lips as he picked up the can he'd been drinking from. His shoulder, where Inka had bruised him, was swollen under his clothes but he'd ice it later and it would be fine. Everything...would be fine. Syy took a sip from the can and grimaced "Very warm." but he kept drinking it, watching the water go by, his mind on other things.

As he finished the can of tea, his mind drifted to how much time had passed "D-Do you need t-to get back to the o-office?" he asked, setting the empty can on the grass beside him to look at Inka. He was a little worried that he had taken Inka away from his work for far too long but...he also didn't want to walk Inka back to the office. Where they would have to part, at least for a few hours I'll have to make sure that the dessert dumplings are still good. leftovers tasted best with a new dessert.

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 1:55 am
User Image

Inka Hizara 

Inka hummed a small laugh of his own in response to the rumble he felt vibrate through Syy's body. The mental whiplash of going from 0 to 100 and back again almost felt normal, yet exhausting. The sense of warmth and 'home' he had felt before was hollower now. He was lying to himself still, delusional to think that it was right for him to have allowed this - and then - to happen and not accept responsibility. To hide it while doing something that may not have occurred if he owned up to his own actions. Amber eyes watched as Syy pulled away, commenting on the drinks that had been left standing in the open, along with the just-as-forgotten food the Senju had been so kind to bring. The Hizara stayed where he was, arms at ease at his side, hands in his lap. Inka watched, seemingly passive and not involved in the events taking place around him. He didn't respond to the question either. Processing it but not giving it any importance. A few seconds passed and Inka looked up to Syy, eyes carefully neutral, but prepared, like the result of whatever was about to occur had been accepted.

"This morning, I flirted with another man." He stated, voice flat, emotions carefully restrained. "I put my own selfishness before you. Before Minowa. I was in the wrong. I understand if you don't want to talk about it - now, or ever. But you deserve to know."

T e c h n i q u e s :
                  • Reflex ► Supreme

O t h e r :

astrasinthewild

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:48 am
User Image
┤| 𝕊𝕪𝕪 𝕁. 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕦 |├

The silence stretched between them after Syy spoke, his gaze drifting back to the river as he waited. It was broken, however, when Inka spoke. Though his words...were not what Syy expected.

"This morning, I flirted with another man."

Silence.

"I put my own selfishness before you. Before Minowa. I was in the wrong. I understand if you don't want to talk about it - now, or ever. But you deserve to know."

Syy sat, silent still, taking in what Inka had said. His chest...hurt. A great deal more than it had earlier. And the stinging in his heart was growing worse. He wanted to say something. But… “The man in the ramen shop. From the night- the night before.” no, that wasn’t what he wanted to say but it was said with absolute certainty. His lips moved but he didn’t know if he was smiling or not as he leaned forward, resting his arms on his knees and looking at the ring on his hand. He reached up and gently twisted the ring around his finger before slipping it off and holding it in his right hand. His thumb ran over the metal and stone.

“Wanting to, desiring to be h-happy is not s-selfish.” he said finally, carefully, “J-just because you w-wanted something doesn’t m-make you selfish.” Inka had thought he was dead when he was with the man in the ramen shop. On a date with the man in the ramen shop. But...this morning was a different matter. My presence...is a burden. his fist tightened, the ring biting into the skin of his palm before he reached up to his neck. The clasp came loose, the ring went back on, and he slipped it back under his body suit, feeling the weight on his chest. Inka had been moving on. And he had returned and ruined that. Syy felt a dry laugh building but he pushed it down, silencing it, and ran a hand through his hair.

“You said you w-would not leave me. And I would not l-leave you. But-” he breathed through the stinging pain in his heart “That doesn’t mean, we don't have to...be together. If you d-don't want th-that. If my feelings for you are more b-burden than welcome, I can-” he stopped, letting out a hard exhalation. His fingers tightened in his hair “If you do not want, if you want to muh-move on,” it hurt so much. But he meant every word. If Inka wanted to be with someone else, if he wanted to try to be with someone else, then… “Please. Just...tell me. Tell me what you want.” He turned his head, looking at Inka, meeting those amber eyes with his green and gold. They had been together for so long. Only each other. And then with Minowa. It wasn’t fair to Inka. Syy didn't want to lose him but it wasn’t fair for Syy to…Oh, Inka. I’m the selfish one. I’m sorry. He wanted to tell Inka that it was okay. If he wanted to leave. If he didn't want to start this again. With him. Syy loved Inka enough to...to let him go "I just, I-" he stopped, took a breath "I want you to b-be happy. That's all."

『 ᴄ ⁹¹⁶.⁴ ⋮ s ⁶²⁸.⁸ 』

BlackFruity

Quote:

Quote:

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure