Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heaven Vs. Hell Roleplay

Back to Guilds

Immerse yourself in a combat driven roleplaying story between Heaven and Hell. All races are welcomed! 

Tags: Heaven, Hell, Fighting, Story, Adventure 

Reply History of HvH
(OOC chat) Shennanigans + Welcome Thread! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 702 703 704 705 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enjoying the Tournament fights so far?
I think they are all doing well.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
I don't have cable.
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
I lost interest.
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Looking forward to the next set of fights.
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
Has anyone been issued a DQ yet?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Ran out of popcorn, so I'll be right back.
35%
 35%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

I HATE YOU WITH A PASSION
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:47 pm
DeadRoseIII
((if you want to know how good at rping i am ask and i'll post something or quote smoething from my other guilds. or just visit Demon High))
((I would like to see an example myself, please post one on here for all to see.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:48 pm
Draka will have the final say in picking the leader, but I won't hold back on advice and whatnot because I always have options.  

Vice Captain

Nathaniel Denieers

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 6:23 pm
((this is just a sample post to show how i post and just so you know when my character has a lot to do im always there to RP. anyway here it is.

Jeohin looked over the smoking battle feild as his dark lush curls floated in the wind. his black armor and midnight fethered wings were staind with blood. a red sun was setting and blood dripped from the tips of his glowing swords. as twilight filled the air a halo seemed to appear over his head and then vanished. his chest moving fast and wings spread wide and far showing proud. soon his heart slowed. his breath steadied and his wings relaxed as his swords stopped glowing and showed their shining raidiance. he slowly sheathed his swords savoring the satisfying feel of victory as his swords rang over the horizon. he stood straight and folded his wings tightly to his back. he looked around once more he ruffled his wings and spread them again. he crouched down and plowed them to the ground forcing himself into the air at incredible speeds. he stopped a few thousand feet up searching the battle field and soon 4 angels flew to his side. he checked them out to make sure they were ok and they began flying home in a loose formation. soon other formations of angels joined them. it was a good battle and few losses. but this only be the begining...

so ya. tell me what you think and i hope im what your looking for. if you'd like an example of another senario, like in the middle of a battle or issuing orders, just tell me and i'll make another one.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:01 pm
DeadRoseIII
((this is just a sample post to show how i post and just so you know when my character has a lot to do im always there to RP. anyway here it is.

Jeohin looked over the smoking battle feild as his dark lush curls floated in the wind. his black armor and midnight fethered wings were staind with blood. a red sun was setting and blood dripped from the tips of his glowing swords. as twilight filled the air a halo seemed to appear over his head and then vanished. his chest moving fast and wings spread wide and far showing proud. soon his heart slowed. his breath steadied and his wings relaxed as his swords stopped glowing and showed their shining raidiance. he slowly sheathed his swords savoring the satisfying feel of victory as his swords rung over the horizon. he stood straight and folded his wings tightly to his back. he looked around once more the ruffled his wings and spread them again. he crouched down and plowed them to the ground forcing himself into the air at incredible speeds. he stopped a few thousand feet up searching the battle field and soon 4 angels flew to his side. he checked them out and the flew home in a loose formation. soon other formations of angels joined them. it was a good battle and few losses. but this only be the begining...

so ya. tell me what you think and i hope im what your looking for. if you'd like an example of another senario, like in the middle of a battle or issuing orders, just tell me and i'll make another one.))

((A few spelling mistakes and whatnot but I make those as well as everyone else. The main point of this wasn't to show how long a post could be or how powerful your character is. The point of needing an example is to see how you post and rp, and I caught a few things. One, your post is very detail and descriptive and that is not a bad thing, its the opposite. Its very good and thats is what is needed from rpers these days, detail in what they do, say, act, explanations about their powers and abilities. From your post I was able to see and understand everything. Two, your style, I like it alot. I am experience rper, and though my post now and whatnot it may not seem like it but trust me, you will see when we rp. Your style is very nice, and the fact that you put time in putting your text in color and using (( )) for ooc means you took time in this post. Yellow it seems to be a signature color Im guessing or a favorite color. I hate seeing normal post with no style, common post with no color or no signature. Its not about making the post perfect and very neat, but about adding a style to it. You have done that, so the third and final thing is rules. Judging from this, and what you say, you are a leader type being a general or whatever in the other threads. So knowing what the commons rules are should be second hand nature to you. As in god modding, twinking, puppeteering, auto hit, etc. I am assuming you know all of this and if so then you my friend have done well. We need that kind of experience so I will give you a thumbs up. Depending on what i get from the other person, you my friend may be the next Leader of Heaven. Please send a Profile to LadyDraka (owner of the thread and everything) for a final approval. ))  

Vice Captain

Mini me of the Zurg

Newbie Elocutionist

7,650 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:57 am
LadyDraka
Mini me of the Zurg
Mini me of the Zurg
I don't know what to do with Ccoa now... any suggestions?

would it be possible to place Ccoa in the Stars(ranking) for the demons?
((Its up to Draka, she is the current leader of Hell. ))

What you think? You've had the most contact with Ccoa. You think he's worthy enough to be a runner up?

I don't know. If I see in the 4th one that you are worthy enough to join.

Kk ^W^,

I don't suppose that their will be a small cheat cheat for the position Xp, jk  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:37 pm
((i wasnt trying to show how long i could make it. basically all my posts are like that. and Shina could vouch for me. but i made the character as a person of power for im working for Archangel/General. and i actually usually dont add color to my main RPing character. it was mianly to seperate the sample from my personal words and thoughts. since i have many characters on my other guilds i color coat them to make sure people can tell the difference in characters and i always put pride into my posts. but i'll keep this his text. now i just need the format in which to make the profile. like the name bio, how you want it set up. and not only do i have this character i have about 5 more i could add on))  

Nathaniel Denieers

Nathaniel Denieers

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 4:30 pm
((and just so you know how much of an RPer i am let me tell you. i'll post so much i'll probably be waiting on you and i can have up to 5 characters and keep up and get bored. also that when theres enough to say i can get so detailed it will get long enough to the point where you get annoyed by how long it is.. so ya. and just an f.y.i can only get online from about three to eight p.m. for i dont have my own computer and rely on the teen center and library. so yup. hope i make it...anyways this is my profile. im not officially posting it because LadyDraka hasnt approved it yet but this is it.

Gaianame biggrin eadRoseIII
name: Jeohin Monevorix
race:Angel/Dragon
appearence: (still looking for it)
weapons/ powers: Fate (sword), Charlett (sword), fire, ice, darkness, light, mind reading/manipulation.
bio: General/Archangel of heaven. was born into a wealthy family who rasied him to utterly hate hell and to trust no one who comes from there. he knew Lucifer personally before he fell and turned against heaven. he fought in the first war between heaven and hell and took part in bannishing satan himself. after lucifers fall he became Archangel and has ruled ever since. he has two maybe three sons: Sam (not blood related but raised him.), Gabrial, and one his wife has not told him about and kept hidden, and three daughters: Evie, Charlett, and Annie. and he's had so much pain and drama in his life it would destroy your computer for just thinking of loading it so i'll skip the details.
other: his normal form is Jeohin but to unleash his greater power he turns into Gabrial. a blond haired gorgeous angel with pure white wings and snow white armor. but Jeohin is the most gorgeous, intelligent, and powerful angel in all heaven, earth, and hell (not to brag but thats how i created him. and the Archangel has to be all of those to protect and seduce people of power to stay at peace.) also he is EXTREMELY arrogant and always believes hes right 100% of the time.
sided with:Heaven
You joined the guild because?: um LadyDraka invited me after i posted on the thread.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:25 pm
four pages
wow
very nice
and this has been here for how long  

Lanerkin

Nathaniel Denieers

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 2:22 pm
((well i really like to post. if just ONE or multiple people rp with me long enough i can post up to like 20 pages in one day. thats why i usually have 5 characters so i can haver a story going with like 5 other people so i dont get bored.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:10 pm
DeadRoseIII
((and just so you know how much of an RPer i am let me tell you. i'll post so much i'll probably be waiting on you and i can have up to 5 characters and keep up and get bored. also that when theres enough to say i can get so detailed it will get long enough to the point where you get annoyed by how long it is.. so ya. and just an f.y.i can only get online from about three to eight p.m. for i dont have my own computer and rely on the teen center and library. so yup. hope i make it...anyways this is my profile. im not officially posting it because LadyDraka hasnt approved it yet but this is it.

Gaianame biggrin eadRoseIII
name: Jeohin Monevorix
race:Angel/Dragon
appearence: (still looking for it)
weapons/ powers: Fate (sword), Charlett (sword), fire, ice, darkness, light, mind reading/manipulation.
bio: General/Archangel of heaven. was born into a wealthy family who rasied him to utterly hate hell and to trust no one who comes from there. he knew Lucifer personally before he fell and turned against heaven. he fought in the first war between heaven and hell and took part in bannishing satan himself. after lucifers fall he became Archangel and has ruled ever since. he has two maybe three sons: Sam (not blood related but raised him.), Gabrial, and one his wife has not told him about and kept hidden, and three daughters: Evie, Charlett, and Annie. and he's had so much pain and drama in his life it would destroy your computer for just thinking of loading it so i'll skip the details.
other: his normal form is Jeohin but to unleash his greater power he turns into Gabrial. a blond haired gorgeous angel with pure white wings and snow white armor. but Jeohin is the most gorgeous, intelligent, and powerful angel in all heaven, earth, and hell (not to brag but thats how i created him. and the Archangel has to be all of those to protect and seduce people of power to stay at peace.) also he is EXTREMELY arrogant and always believes hes right 100% of the time.
sided with:Heaven
You joined the guild because?: um LadyDraka invited me after i posted on the thread.))
((Very nice, its all up to LadyDraka now. I approve. All i ask is, its very important for you to fine kind of a anime/cartoon looking image of your character or character that looks close to yours. Because I am making the front back and its going to be fancy, so I need the leader of heaven involved.))  

Vice Captain

Lanerkin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 6:27 pm
so hows everyone doin  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:37 pm
Lanerkin
so hows everyone doin
((read updates...))  

Vice Captain

Lanerkin

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 11:36 pm
Lanerkin
so hows everyone doin
((read updates...))
(do you only ever think of gaia? i mean in life not the computer)  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 12:02 am
Lanerkin
Lanerkin
so hows everyone doin
((read updates...))
(do you only ever think of gaia? i mean in life not the computer)
((Again..read updates...jeez.))  

Vice Captain

Lanerkin

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:10 am
so ya  
History of HvH

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 702 703 704 705 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers