Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: Dawn of a New Age Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:44 pm
Grabbing a piece of Custard bread and packing it into her mini field kit Elyria stepped out into the waning sunlight.
Once outside the Living Quarters, she took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. the view was breathtaking! As the Force Storms were slowly calming with the new found balance the Je'daii had provided, patches of lush greenery were beginning to appear on the landscape. Checking that her lightsaber was firmly attached to her belt in case she ran into a manka cat, she began her daily walk. Having slept for hours after the sparring she would have to cut it short, but it was a ritual she cared not to give up. She had much to think about. Her match with Master Endar had turned too serious, this much disturbed her. What could've driven the usually placid man to such extremes. She could not dispell her discomfort at the memory and decided it was best to sort it out later.

She was thinking about her Padawans. So eager - one in particular had caught her eye. Young Canis Solo, born of a famous lineage, he must have felt the pressure to live up to it. She often spied him training, like herself, often alone. The force was strong in the young Je'daii and the will to rise in the ranks was strong also - she felt he could be a great asset to the Temple once he mastered control over his power - laughing to herself- He reminds me of me!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 pm
Mahara Kesh - Temple of Healing

Elyria felt more tired than usual, perhaps there was more to her collapse. As she headed towards Mahara Kesh she couldn't help but admire the setting sun's glow off the blue crystal of the Temple. It really was a work of Art! Opening the doors with a gentle force push she entered the medical facility only to be accosted by the Medics standing nearby. . .

"Master Stone, what are you doing out of bed! " looking quizzical she replied;
"I'm fine - I must've been lightheaded from not eating that's all"

"But Master Stone we found a perforation in the lining of your stomach - it was an old wound reopened during your training session with Master Endar You were to rest to allow full healing!"

Elyria recalled her last mission and her battle with an overactive Sith Lord, he had hit her directly with a massive Force Lightening . . .feeling better on her return, she had never bothered to get checked out. . .

That explains a lot - how she had misjudged Master Endar!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 am
Hyperspace - En route to Nar Shaddaa

Saryn was enraged. He was testing the Knights Atana Ren held in high esteem by sending them on a recon mission to Nar Shaddaa. The fact that two of the 'best Knights' in the Imperial Knights had called in requesting extraction on a dud mission made his blood boil.

"Pilot! ETA?" Esuritio boomed across the transport shuttle.

"S... Six minutes and counting Mi'lord!" Gulped the nervous female pilot.

::I will slaughter them where they stand! What did Ren actually do during her reign as the High Lord?!::

Esuritio stood by the exit as the ship shortly dropped out of hyperspace and descended upon their destination.
He swiftly opened the hatch as the ship entered the atmosphere and impatiently waited for the ship to land in the Merchant Quarter.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:12 pm
The change in the Force had been palpable when the Dark Force Energy was extinguished. The Intel had finally reached Tython from the Je'dai spies spread through out the galaxy. Atana Ren, leader of the Sith's Imperial Knights had been eliminated. Further Intel revealed the The Small Sith Base on the planet Nar Shaddaa was in disarray and had been long before her demise. Seizing the opportunity to eliminate even one of the Sith bases was something the Je'daii could not pass up. Finalizing the details for a small strike force to go in and take out the base as quickly and efficiently as possible, Elyria was excited (not of course about going to Nar Shaadaa - a filthy and corrupt planet) As newly appointed Master of the Je'daii Academy, she was granted her own Cruiser - she couldn't wait to try it out! She was also bringing the best and most promising young Padawans on this mission as a training exercise, she couldn't wait to test their mettle.  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:42 pm
Stav Kesh - Temple of Martial Arts

Entering the small enclave where Master Endar kept his offices, Elyria bowed

"Master Endar, The Final Preparations are being made, Master Pentar is tying up any loose ends - we should be able to leave at your ready"

Hesitating "On another note, I would like to apologize for the disruption I caused after our sparring match. In the future I will make it a habit to stop at Mahara Kesh upon returning from a mission"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:59 am
Nar Shaddaa - Merchant Quarter - Sith Intelligence Base
"Uh..."
A helpless Knight flew through the air and smashed against a wall, splattering blood everywhere.

"I cannot stand failure! THE FACT THAT I SENT YOU ON THIS MISSION, A TRAINING MISSION OF ALL THINGS AND HAVE YOU REQUEST BACKUP IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!"

Esuritio drew his saber and sliced two more Knights in two.
He didn't even take pleasure in killing them. His anger knew no bounds.
Pointing to the group of Intel officers, he boomed
"Contact the Sith Temple on Coruscant. Tell them to send me Rah's Keth and Aython. Those two Knights will not fail me... Those three Knights turned this training mission into a conflict. Now we have to deal with local Crime Lords! They could sell Intel to any remaining Jedi!"

He stormed out of the room, hatred blazing in his eyes and went to meditate in the cargo room.

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:23 am
Padawan Kesh

Kad had only just recently arrived on Tythos. He had only been there a few days. today Kad was in one of the training rooms running through some of the training regiments his Ba'buir taught him while he lived on mandalore. He allowed himself to sink into the flow of the Force as he rained down blows on the training dummy he has set up. Kad finished up his unarmed regiment when he Force pushed the dummy into the wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:21 am
Padawan Kesh

Elyria was anxious to set out on her mission, but she couldn't resist one last check on her Padawans. As newly appointed Master of The Academy, she took her role very seriously. These young Je'daii were the future of the New Republic they hoped to build. They would be the strength that could once again bring down the Dark Forces that were enveloping the Star System.

"Very Nice Padawan Jusik" she smiled at the young Je'daii. "I'm only sorry to be leaving on a mission when you've only just arrived. The other Masters will be here to help with your training until my return"  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:09 pm
Padawan Kesh

Upon seeing Master Stone, Kad stopped his assualt on the training dummy and picked up a nearby towel.

"Su'cuy gar. Thank you Master" he bowed deeply to her "My Ba'buir taught me well as i was growing up on Mandalore. I hope your mission goes well, do you have any task for me while you are away?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:57 pm
Stav Kesh

Upon entering his office, Master Endar checked the holo-message left by Master Stone.

"Master Endar, The Final Preparations are being made, Master Pentar is tying up any loose ends - we should be able to leave at your ready. On another note, I would like to apologize for the disruption I caused after our sparring match. In the future I will make it a habit to stop at Mahara Kesh upon returning from a mission"

His heart sank at the second part of the message, had he known about her injury, he might have taken it a little easier on her, but knowing her competitiveness, she would have definitely disapproved.

Pressing a small button on his desk, soon after a protocol droid stepped in, "How may I be of service, Master," the silver droid said in a metallic voice. "Ready my personal fighter, I need to go see Master Stone at Padawan Kesh immediately," Ka'all commanded. Bowing awkwardly at the waist, the droid scurried out the door.

Settling into the forward seat of the two-seated cockpit, Master Endar strapped in and started running through his start-up sequence and checked to make sure his R11 astro droid was hooked up to his "dub-x" fighter's computer. All of the Temple Masters were allowed to have their own personalized ships instead of using the small fleet of HXX fighters they had stored away. Most of them chose light freighters and the like, capable of carrying crews of up to around ten, but Ka'all preferred the smaller and more maneuverable fighter. Making small modifications to the weapons and maneuverability, it was definitely a ship to be reckoned with. "Alright Ones, let's hurry up and get going," Ka'all barked. R11-A1 was one of the first of the new Eleven series of astromech droids to come from Industrial Automaton. Affectionately referred to as "Ones", the Temple Master had grown to enjoy it's company on missions.

Lifting off, the small fighter sped away in the direction of Padawan Kesh.  

Lord Archos

Aged Hunter

6,450 Points
  • Battle: Level Up 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:35 pm
Padawan Kesh

"Master Ot'lar will oversee your training for the time being,

Once you are settled and feel comfortable here at the academy you may want to work on your defense. Your fighting techniques look good, but you should also work with the training spheres - in battle blocking blaster fire as well as force energy can be as vital a skill as attacking"

Sensing Master Endar's Force Energy approaching Elyria excused herself and made her way outside to greet him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 pm
How many times do I have to tell you guys...

Padawan Kesh

Canis Solo

Canis was just finish putting away what training spheres that weren’t damaged away in the training lockers. He had one tucked under his arm, slightly damaged from a lightsaber blow. ”Dang, I’ll have to make sure the lightsaber is at a lower setting the next time.” He muttered to himself as he shrugged. Just meant he had a reason to tinker with it. He didn’t mind, he might be able to improve it somehow. On the way out of the locker room, he grabbed a couple of spare tools that were laying around as he didn’t actually have anything to try to fix the sphere with currently.

Canis quickly made his way to his room, taking every short cut he had learned while at the temple. Once there he quickly changed into a fresh dark green tunic, placing the old on in a hamper. He quickly placed the sphere onto his table and started to take it apart... how else would he be able to fix it... if he didn’t know what it looked like on the inside. It took him only a few minuted to have the sphere into it’s basic components, allowing him to make minor adjustment to the base system and sensor. ”I think that should work reasonable... He trailed off as he looked towards his wall.

Canis really wasn’t looking at the wall of course, he was listening to something the force was telling him. There was activity. More than normal... and at the cruisers! ‘This could mean there is a mission going to happen soon.’ He thought as he quickly moved away from the table, the sphere still apart and grabbed a dark green robe. If there was going to be a mission, he was going to be a part of it. He might even be able to pilot one of the cruisers!

Canis quickly left his room and raced down the hall way, almost looking like he was drawing onto the force to increase his speed. He needed to locate Master Stone, and convince her that it would be in everyone’s best interest for him to be a part of the mission, after all the force was the one that let him know about it. Racing down the halls he felt a small tug to go right, towards the training area. He took the corner tight, not wanting to lose a single step more than what was necessary and found himself to the training area, and in the presence of the person who he was looking for.

”Master Stone,” He said as he bowed to her, giving a nod of his head to acknowledge Kad. ”Your heading on a mission somewhere, aren’t you?” He asked, he knew he really wasn’t supposed to bluntly question masters, but he needed to make himself clear, ”I request that I be present during it.” He asked as he bowed again.

Never tell me the odds.

Canis lupus Knight

Eloquent Raider

10,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:52 am
Padawan Kesh

Nodding at Master Stone's directions. Kad walked over to the side of the of the room to a case and pulled out a couple training remotes.

"it was actually my intent to train with the spheres after i finished my warm up with the training dummy."

he called his lightsabers to his hand. the handles clad in beskar when ignited produced argent silver blades. He remembers the day his Grandfather, his Ba'buir, taught him how to construct them. He would make his Ba'buir proud, make his clan proud. he would train hard to become a great je'daii.

"I will work hard while you are gone Master, I hope my skills will prove valuable enough to gain a spot on later missions. Ret'urcye mhi" Kad bowed deeply to Master Stone departed.

As he watched her depart, he saw Canis Solo run up to her. Canis waved to him and returned it. "Su'cuy gar ner'vod Solo"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:55 pm
Padawan Kesh

She laughed softly at the eagerness of her Student

"Padawan Solo, have you been training so hard that you did not check the holo-message I left for you? You are indeed to accompany us on this mission along with your fellow Padawan Jri-den Kitel. If you have any last minute preparations be quick! Master Archos is approaching, but we still await Master Pentar"

"Meet us at the launch site when you have gathered what you need, I trust the others are making their way there now"

Eyria felt the excitement growing as she watched for Master Ka'all's HXX fighter, it was a favorite of his she knew, but she hoped he would join them on the freighter. His presence was always an inspiration to the Padawans as it was to her .  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Knight Metawraith

Friend

6,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:18 pm
Jri-den Kitel had only just arrived at the launch pad where he, other padawans, and the newly appointed Master Stone were to head to Nar Shaddaa to investigate and hopefully destroy a Sith Base that had been in shambles for a long time. "I guess everyone else is running late... I suppose I'll just wait and- Argh!" Jri-den suddenly gripped his head with one hand while using his other to quickly search for something to rest on - there was nothing there. He fell to his knees and steadied himself with his free hand as he began to suffer through his persistent visions again. Ever since his birth, he had always suffered strange, vivid visions of events of old. Even to this day, Jri-den hasn't figured out who the main person in his visions is, but his visions had led him to dawn the attire of the man in his visions. Ever since training with the Je'daii, the visions have been less frequent, but suddenly, having been about to set out to Nar Shaddaa, his visions began flowing back again. The pain was incredible as he knelt there, hoping someone would help him.  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 246 247 248 249 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff