Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP-Mania

Back to Guilds

If you love to role-play, this is definitly the place for you! If not, we still have plenty of other enjoyable activities, like 

Tags: role-plays, competitions, polls, games 

Reply Roleplays
Once Upon A Time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:21 pm
(You arent going to take me anywhere? hahaha)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 pm
((naw gonna chil in the background til you wake up with a hangover biggrin D xDD Im also making my second character.))  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Chocolatier95
Crew

3,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm
(Wait, where's the tavern, anyways?)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:42 pm
((underground. through a fox-hole tunnel leading to the "downstairs" I suppose we'll call it. haha))  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:02 pm
The night goes on, no one noticing the poor man sprawled across the bar. The tavern closes shop for the night. After about 2 hours past closing time, Alex jumps awake.

"Ow..." He says as the thumping in his head takes effect and the quick movement from sitting up exacerbates the problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:06 pm
Anja stayed seated in her corner. The bar had closed down for the night, but people still milled about, having nowhere else to go. She watched carefully as Charming finally woke up, and was sure he'd be having the worst headache of his life by now.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:07 pm
"Ugh..." He moves to stand up, and then clenches his head in his hands due to the pain.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:19 pm
Anja watched the prince, who was obviously not taking to a hangover well, holding herself back from making any move to assist him. If she got too close, he could find out she was the Piper and.. well.. Then he'd recognize her..  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:21 pm
A loud knock was heard on the door. The first time the knock was heard no one made a move. Someone far too drunk, someone asleep as they held a half empty bottle in their hand. Others just ignoring the door completely, figuring the other person on the other side of the door would read a sign and realize that the tavern was closed.

Another knock was heard, loud enough to the point it was safe to assume the other person upon the other side of the door was breaking skin. A woman's voice was heard cracking through the closed door. "Hello? I know the sign says closed, but I can't find another tavern nearby."

Another pause of silence was heard, and then to the stranger's relief, there was shuffling heard within the tavern. And as she pulled her cold cheek away from the wooden door someone opened the door to allow her in.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:29 pm
((Like what I did there? with the nameee? xDD not as subtle as yours Chocolatier, but still xDD))

Name: Jack R. Abbit
Bio: Jack is known as the White Rabbit. He spent his life at the palace, as an advisor to the King, but quickly changed his allegance when the King decided to conquer the Realm. He is an old friend of Lock's, and is serving as his inside Contact. He isn't as.. free-spirited.. as his friend and, is in fact closer in character to the real wolf.
Appearance:
User Image
Username: Tigerlvr_Bailey

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:31 pm
TalentedTori
A loud knock was heard on the door. The first time the knock was heard no one made a move. Someone far too drunk, someone asleep as they held a half empty bottle in their hand. Others just ignoring the door completely, figuring the other person on the other side of the door would read a sign and realize that the tavern was closed.

Another knock was heard, loud enough to the point it was safe to assume the other person upon the other side of the door was breaking skin. A woman's voice was heard cracking through the closed door. "Hello? I know the sign says closed, but I can't find another tavern nearby."

Another pause of silence was heard, and then to the stranger's relief, there was shuffling heard within the tavern. And as she pulled her cold cheek away from the wooden door someone opened the door to allow her in.

there's actually no door to the tavern sweatdrop only a tunnel. This is all underground xD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:33 pm
My bad.

She enters the tavern through the tunnel. Waving to the room of people half asleep. "I was told I could be provided a place to stay the night here?"  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Arctic Flame 33
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 pm
Alex looks around the bar. It it clear that it is long past closing, as the number of people is drastically smaller. He looks around and sees a strange hooded person in the corner. He stares for a moment, but then continues looking around. Trying to get his bearings.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:35 pm
Jack glanced at his pocket watch for the fifth time this evening. He sighed. Lock and Fenris were late. He wasn't exactly surprised. And chances were, it was something Lock had gotten them into. He sunk back into his chair, resting his hand on the documents on the table in front of him.  

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

Tigerlvr_Bailey
Vice Captain

King Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:38 pm
((@new guildie: Basically what we do is we have a summary and character bio at the beginning of the thread and you're supposed to fill out the bio on what your character is like, so we have an idea. Also, its nice if you pick a color to post in so it doesnt get confusing. the default is usually for actions that background people(like the bartender) make, or if you're talking to us not as your character.))  
Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff