Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kohona High School Academy (OPEN AS OF 4/17/11)

Back to Guilds

it's time for all young ninja to go back to high school but of course danger will be around who said school was easy especially for a ninja 

Tags: sasuke, ninja, anime, naruto, high school 

Reply School Grounds
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:48 pm
User Image

Naruto looked at Ventus "that's amazing i never heard of one combining jutsu's before unless i have and just remember but still how awesome is that!" Naruto looked at Ai "why are you so quiet?"

Ventus smiled a bit "i dont know i've always been able to do that"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:08 pm
~Ayane Hyuga~

User Image

A girl entered the courtyard. She appeared to be a member of the Hyuga clan because of her blank eyes and slightly resembles Hinata because a certain shyness surrounds the girl, though this girl knew that it was all a ruse so that she can fit in with the other students. She closed in on Naruto and the others. So this is Naruto and Sasuke...I hear they're powerful ninjas...well, I been surprised before.

Yuri_Misawa

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:13 pm
User Image

Naruto still smiled and patted Ventus hard on the back and said pretty loudly "so who cares if you've been able to do that all your life it is still amazing to even be able to combine Jutsu's like the rasengan and chidori to make something much stronger what other jutsus have you made stronger than the original?"

Ventus shrugged "i guess and one other one is your shadow clone jutsu its basically the same but these clones can take more than one punch i call elemental shadow clones although dont let the name fool you they dont have anything to do with the elements they're basically a regular shadow but stronger when it comes to being hit although they do take more chakra as im sure you can imagine"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:16 pm
User Image

"I'm always quiet remember?" Ai says in a tempted voice and looked more like a child now.  

AiUchihaUzumaki1

Tsuki-chan34

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:35 pm
User Image

Sakura moved her hand up and down,"Just ignore him Ai. So how are doing?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Naruto sighed at what Sakura said "thats not nice Sakura"

Ventus smiled a bit "it seems she just loves to pick on you naruto"  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

AiUchihaUzumaki1

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image

"I'm okay I guess." she says in a shy voice "Ho-how about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:10 pm
Olivia Nakamora
Seven Tailed Jackal, 12th Grade
I'm the kind of girl who will kick your ass, and act just as sweet as I was before you pissed me off.
User Image

Olivia watched the group, as she walked over to a cherry tree and sat down at the base of it. Her purple hair sprayed over her face from a gentle breeze, and she started to draw in the grass somehow. Her attention was caught again by the group when she heard the name Sauske.Sauske Uchiha? Funny, is it, that I'm related to some physcotic power-hungry, revengeful people. Her eyes followed Sauske and grew slightly wide as he was welcomed open armed to the group. Slightly open armed. She still held resentment to the group as Naruto and Ventus had called her idiotic, or annoying. whichever, she didn't listen to them.
Olivia sighed and got up, turning to face the cherry tree, and performmed numorous workouts for taijutsu on the tree, and then switched to using ninjutsu, and performed wind disks at the tree, something she was trying to complete in creating, which was creating disks of any elements, going from barely there, to full fledge power. THat, and trying to use her tailed beast chakra and put it into her jutsu more strongly. She stopped practicing adn turned her attention back to the group when Ventus started bragging about being able to combine two jutsus together. Seriously? People are surprised about that? I've done that, like, fifty times myself and with Mom and Dad. So what if he can use rasengan and chidori. probably gets his a** kicked once his chakra is down from using too much. Olivia formed a large lightning disk in her hand, then performed hand seals, and earth and wind combined into it, creating a large disk of wind, earth, and lightning. She sent the disk towards the group, trying to see if this guy could actually do what he bragged he could. "Think fast, Rasendori Kid." she said to Ventus.

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm

User Image

Ventus turned around after hearing Olivia and saw the elemental disk coming for him and he just pushed everyone out of the way and dodged it and looked at Olivia "what the heck is your problem you can kill someone like that"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm
User Image

"I'm good." Sakura gave another smiled towards Ai again the. Looked at Naruto placing her hands on hips,"Well neither is being mean to Ai."

Tsuki-chan34

Sparkly Genius

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:18 pm
~Ayane Hyuga~

User Image

The mysterious ninja continued to watch from slightly afar, though she also continued to walk to the group until she was a part of them. Now she had to be cautious because the group just got attacked. If that were to happen again, she might have to take action. Lets hope that isn't the case.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

Ai sweatdropped a bit and held her hands up some in defense. "Oh Naruto isn't being mean to me. H-he just want m-me to be a bit more...like him at times...this is how he always treat me."  

AiUchihaUzumaki1

Dark_wolf_hunter900

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:25 pm
Olivia Nakamora
Seven Tailed Jackal, 12th Grade
I'm the kind of girl who will kick your ass, and act just as sweet as I was before you pissed me off.
User Image

"Eh, whatever. You guys need more fun anyway." She waved them away and started walking towards the building. She figured she would get a dorm before anybody claimed space. You need to stop acting out of instinct, Liv. Olivia's brow furrowed as she heard the voice of the Seven Tailed Jackal. Fine. But only if you stop making me act that way, it may help.That's ridiculous. I only do it because that's what I think I should do. You act on it.Touche, my not so good friend With her little arguement in her head, Olivia's focus returned as she headed towards the building.
((Figuring I should claim a dorm i guess.))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image

Sakura looked at Ai,"Okay, but if Naruto is in need of a good punch. I'll be there."

Tsuki-chan34

Sparkly Genius

AiUchihaUzumaki1

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

"Oh don't worry Sakura." Ai says but nervously because she didn't like it when people hit her brother.  
School Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff